Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: My diary of quadrilateral Precice2 LL with Dr. Gokhan  (Read 8862 times)

ravh and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ted68

Re: My diary of quadrilateral Precice2 LL with Dr. Gokhan
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2024, 10:09:12 PM »

X-rays look good. How are you right now? I hope you are well.
Thank you, Sigma.
Regarding x-rays, I found the measure is actually 21.5 mm, which is even better.

I had 3 very hard days, because a much worse constipation.
Doctor told me to take more Geralgine... and because it contain Codein, i got a very bad constipation. I don't want to tell you how I fixed it, because is very nasty, but I didn't eat anything for 2 days.
Now I am better...

Dre42

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2024, 02:38:23 AM »

Hi Ted,

I'm one of the silent lurkers reading your diary. Please keep posting. I'd also love to know more about the exercises you're doing. (I'm planning to do surgery in 1 year and I'm trying to stretch right now to improve my flexibility)
31, M
Current Height: 5'5''
Target Height: 5'9''

Ted68

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2024, 06:15:52 AM »

Hi Ted,

I'm one of the silent lurkers reading your diary. Please keep posting. I'd also love to know more about the exercises you're doing. (I'm planning to do surgery in 1 year and I'm trying to stretch right now to improve my flexibility)

Hey, Dre42.... good to know !
The exercises I am doing now with PT guys, are simple, just for keeping my entire leg functional.
Keep in mind, you will lose muscle mass on both, upper legs and lower legs. And that is happening because the pain hinders you to do the whole normal movements. Your movements are very limited, so the PT guys helps you to force the normal limits. Also they use electric stimulation.
My legs are skinny now, like never before. I named it chicken legs...
But, don't worry, you will recover the mass loss when the pain will go away.
The most important thing is to be flexible before surgery, like me !... so just exercise every day for hamstrings and Achile tendon !

Regarding your surgery, you can get 5 inches, not only 4 !

Ted68

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2024, 12:04:27 PM »

Day 13-20

As I told you I had 3 bad days with a hard constipation, so I removed completely the opioid medication. Also, I didn't eat anything for 3 days. But not eating is normal for me, so no scares.
The next 4 days was great, no constipation and felt released... but I got more pain, obviously.
And again, I couldn't sleep because the pain...
So, 2 days ago I asked doctor if he can make a new medication scheme, based on Paracetamol and Ibuprofen or Diclofenac. And he did it, right away, giving me a scheme with 3 different tablets... and what do you think, guys ?!.... I got no pain anymore and I could sleep continuously... and I could sleep with no pillows under my legs after one month of torments !!
I could not believe that !...
And this morning, another surprise !... at 8 in the morning, after my elongation time, I laid back on the bed... and I moved body on right side with no pain... and then on the left side and no pain.... so now I can sleep like a normal person, on side !
Can you believe, I am happy I can do a simple and normal things !!
Of course, the pain is not zero.... but is 2-3.... after 7/10 !.... So this is something !

Today I did exercises in the gym and then I jumped in the swimming pool.

Today I've got 3 cm on femur, which for me is a milestone...

In about a week I will undergo the second surgery, on tibia.
I am scared to not go through the same nightmare as I did on femur !

GoodJuju

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2024, 08:10:47 PM »

Hi - I hope your second surgery went well as I know quad is especially hard. Any updates on your progress?

Precise2.2

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2024, 09:22:13 PM »

You definitely will recover all the muscle, mine is back and not done consolidating yet. Glutes, Hamstrings and Quads are all bigger and haven’t started working them out yet, just basic stretching and resistance training. When you start reaching the 3cm 4cm the glutes, hams and quads feel like stretched out rubber bands. Try to do as much supported walking to where comfort allows you to keep the muscle active. I remember trying to lean forward trying to brush my teeth, my calve muscles all the way to the upper part of my glutes would lean forward together, couldn’t bend much at the waist. I wasn’t as flexible as you thought, keep it going.

Ted68

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2024, 09:38:00 PM »

Hi - I hope your second surgery went well as I know quad is especially hard. Any updates on your progress?
Thank you for your message.
It was tough, with complications. I will continue tomorrow my diary...

Ted68

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2024, 09:39:17 PM »

You definitely will recover all the muscle, mine is back and not done consolidating yet. Glutes, Hamstrings and Quads are all bigger and haven’t started working them out yet, just basic stretching and resistance training. When you start reaching the 3cm 4cm the glutes, hams and quads feel like stretched out rubber bands. Try to do as much supported walking to where comfort allows you to keep the muscle active. I remember trying to lean forward trying to brush my teeth, my calve muscles all the way to the upper part of my glutes would lean forward together, couldn’t bend much at the waist. I wasn’t as flexible as you thought, keep it going.

I hope so...
Thank you

Sigma

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2024, 10:26:14 PM »

I hope you are well. I am sure you will get through this difficult quadrilateral process. You are a very flexible and strong man. Do not give up. I'm following your diary.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

li2028

• Visitor
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2024, 12:18:35 AM »

Hi, hope your second surgery is good and no complications. I'm following your diary.

Ted68

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2024, 09:30:05 AM »

I hope you are well. I am sure you will get through this difficult quadrilateral process. You are a very flexible and strong man. Do not give up. I'm following your diary.
Thank you, Sigma.
I will post today or tomorrow what was happened...

Ted68

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2024, 09:33:11 AM »

Hi, hope your second surgery is good and no complications. I'm following your diary.
Well, it was bad, with complications...
I will continue my diary soon.
Thank you

Ted68

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2024, 03:07:06 PM »

Days 21-48

Hey, guys…
I stopped writing for a while because I had many bad problems:

1.   Heavy constipation
2.   Tibia surgery
3.   Replacing left femur nail because was bent
4.   Big pain in my right lower leg + extra movement in my tibia
5.   About my lengthening run

1.CONSTIPATION – since first surgery I had constipation, but I didn’t feel it for one week… and then, suddenly, I felt needing to do it and… stone stool. I asked doctor to remove completely the narcotics from my medication and he gave me medication based on Paracetamol and Voltaren. This change stopped nausea, vomiting, confusion and sweating… but not constipation ! Nobody could tell me which medicine still doing it, and actually I didn’t care. For me was important TO NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE.
So, they gave me a useless syrup named Duphalac, fibers and medical enema… but nothing worked and the stool pushed me…. I was desperate, because I couldn’t sleep and I finally did the extreme solution: scooping the rectum with my finger, plus enema with the shower hose. And, guys, I did that for five times, that means every week… It was a nightmare, because last time I got blood…!!
So, I said, this is not good !... and finally I tried the last chance, KEFIR.
And, unexpectedly it worked !... no constipation anymore. Unbelievable, guys !

2.TIBIA SURGERY
After 34 days from femur surgery, they scheduled me the tibia surgery on Jan 27. OK.
But before tibia I did a normal xrays for lengthening…. And I found something really bad: my left femur nail was starting to bend. And doctors had to decide what they do…
They moved me from the hotel to Medicana hospital for tibia surgery and next day they did it.
Guys, after anesthesia I started to get pain, big pain, and next day doctors came to me for bandage replacing and for the tibia xrays after surgery. I saw the cutting points are not same, on the right tibia is very different.
You have the pictures here and you let me know about your opinion...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/U2Ud4wVxbofbxZC46
https://photos.app.goo.gl/G6rD1oDY9adtJL3H6

I ask them why is that and they said its ok… OK then !
Also, they told me that the bending femur nail is very serious, so they have to replace it. And they scheduled me 2 days later !
The next 3 days was THE WORST MOMENTS I ever had. It was a combination of tibia pain and no sleep + scare because of the nail replacing and a bad moment after nail replacement which put me in a kind of depression when I asked God to take me because this is too much !!... only problems and suffering and nothing goes normal !

3.REPLACING FEMUR NAIL
The nail was first bent in sagittal plan and after 2 weeks turned to be in frontal plan…. So no chance to continue.
Why was happen ?.... nobody knows. Doctors noticed the nail providers, and they blamed me. But doctors knows I am so careful that I not even used the walker, I was 100% on wheelchair. No forcing, and no abuse… So they blamed the nail….
I asked doctors how they do the 40mm lengthening on the new nail, because it takes 7 hours, but they told that they replace it with a longer one and finally I will have 32mm lengthen. And that’s even better, because my right femur is shorter with 11mm, so I have to lengthen them same, to the end, when we’ll do the fine adjusting. Ok then.
Here is the nail bent...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ghCpJa7U7CZPjhpZ8

And here you have the new nail implanted...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UzsGz2STRQki2bMHA

Usually, between 2 big surgeries like these, should be a 1 month pause… but they know I am strong and I can get it…. But they didn’t think to my mental and suffering…

So, bad luck for me !

And now I tell you something unbelievable happened after nail replacing, in the surgery room…
So, after surgery In the operation room, they left me in cold for half hour. When i was ready to wake-up, a nurse slapped my face few times and yelled to me to wake up. So, this is not ok, because i had my eyes opened... but i couldnt talk. She was a nurse, or a kind of a technician.  I trembled very hard, with a strong sensation of cold. I started to talk a bit and i begged for blankets saying 100 times COLD, COLD ! , but she not even looked at me... talking with a co-worker.
And i felt to spit with blood (a big spit after surgery), i asked  for help, but again, she not looked at me and finally i spit on my pillow and my bed ...and she saw that, but she let me like that, no cleaning and sent me upstairs, to my room. I also did stained my shoulder with my blood spit... like in war conditions !
In my room I trembled like crazy  for another one our, so i could come to normal temperature, even they put 3 blankets on me !
Next day, my surgeon told me that they should heat me up after surgery... but they didn't !
I paid big money to have good service and respect as a human being, because not even a dog is treated like that … but they treated me like s-hit !
In my room they did a decent job and they was helpful, most of them.
In my opinion, that woman should be fired and never work anymore in a hospital !!
So, another bad luck for me !
Next day later they did an x-ray to my new nail and looked ok. And one day later they moved me to the hotel.

4.BIG PAIN IN MY RIGHT TIBIA, EXTRA SWOLLEN, VERY LOW SENSITIVITY + MOVEMENT IN MY BONES
After surgery I noticed the different cut in my right tibia and that was the reason to have extra swollen and MUCH MORE pain in the right lower leg.

Now my left lower leg its ok, I can move everything, the pain is very low and not swollen anymore…. But the right one gives me very high pain and is still swollen and I have very low sensitivity on my skin.
Also, on my right tibia cutting point, every day is bleeding and when the nurse is changing my bandage is always full of blood…
Picture here..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sWjaDFUsW7EFkguD9

Also, the right lower leg have more bruise.
Picture here...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xt9z9u5zvwRidNvZA

After few days from tibia surgery, I felt in the right lower leg an extra movement on my cut bone, a flexion which shouldn’t be there. And I realized, that happen because the bone was cut vertically and the end of cut are not strong to stay well on nail. And,  because I had no space left after surgery, when the bones flexed, I fell how the ends of the tibia and fibula touching and rubbing each other !.... But on left tibia nothing like these happened, because the cut was good and they left me a space between bones.
You saw the pictures above.
I also have a laterally movement between tibia and nail, which scared me, because give me box leg shape.
But, the worse thing is that I noticed a miss-rotation in my right lower leg, so if will not fix it after PT, that means I will need another surgery… which will makes me to hate my life.

So, another bad luck for me !

Because all these I couldnt do any kind of PT on my right leg !
To fix that, I asked a PT guy to help me to buy a brace. First I was looking to ankle-tibial one, but that one helps me only for anterior-posterior flexion. So I decided to buy a knee blocking brace, which will tight my tibia in anterior + lateral.
You have pictures here...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ihw29otnoxf7BUyT7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wrfxQwCUZwA3mcZh7

He order it for me and I got it. I checked it and it stopped the bone movement. The only problem is that the upper tibial strap is fixed, so I cannot move it and is pressing on my bandage, so today it was bleeding more...

5.ABOUT MY LENGTHENING RUN
After tibia surgery I stopped lengthening my femur and I re-started after 4 days, on Feb 1.
On Feb second doctor asked me to start on tibia, so I did.
Today as my calculation, I should be 5 cm taller, so from 1.71 now I am 1.76
But, 3 days ago, my Nuvasive old crappy ERC stopped working. I got some error messages and done. I sent a Whatsapp message to the technician that he brought me the machine, plus a video with the start-up on the display and few hours later he sent me another guy with a machine. When he arrived he tried to start the machine and it worked. He asked me why I called him, but I showed him the video and he understood, because his partner didn’t show him the video.
He brought me same old model, but at least this one looks very less used and clean…

So, as you can see guys, I never get bored… always something happens to me !

BTW, meanwhile, I turned 56 years old...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 06:20:34 PM by Ted68 »

GoodJuju

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2024, 06:14:32 PM »

Hey Ted68 - first of all I’m very sorry to hear of your troubles. I’m not technically equipped to comment on the issues but sending you best wishes and strength. Very big respect to you for such a big undertaking. I’m sure long term it’ll all work out well. 🙏

Out of interest, do you sleep with compression socks/ stockings? What is the rate you’re lengthening? What was the diameter of your femur nail that bent?

Ted68

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2024, 06:36:53 PM »

Hey Ted68 - first of all I’m very sorry to hear of your troubles. I’m not technically equipped to comment on the issues but sending you best wishes and strength. Very big respect to you for such a big undertaking. I’m sure long term it’ll all work out well. 🙏

Out of interest, do you sleep with compression socks/ stockings? What is the rate you’re lengthening? What was the diameter of your femur nail that bent?

Thank you, Juju !
Yes, I hope I will pass all this nightmare journey and I will go home healthy and happy for the money I spent...

I used compression socks only for 10 days after femur surgery, put on lower legs. On tibia surgery they don't put it.
I lengthen 0.35mm, 3 times a day, for both, femur and tibia. When limits reach on tibia, maybe they decrease the rate.
The nail bent are 10mm. For me will be a forever mystery there, about how happened...

GoodJuju

• Visitor
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2024, 11:24:17 AM »

Oh wow that’s quite a lot (as some for quad do 1mm femur + .66mm for tibia per day (split between 3-4 sessions per day). I liking forward to following the journey my friend 🙏

Ted68

« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2024, 12:17:20 PM »

Oh wow that’s quite a lot (as some for quad do 1mm femur + .66mm for tibia per day (split between 3-4 sessions per day). I liking forward to following the journey my friend 🙏

Thank you.
Yeah, I know. Doctor allowed that in tibia, so I'll keep it for a while. But don't forget, I am very flexible and doctor knows that !
Today I calculated again and I gained 60mm total, so I am already 1.77.
Basically, I am at the half of lengthening... but I don't know what rate I will keep having, because also he told me I have a fast callus formation on femurs and maybe I will increase the rate.
All I can say, for sure, I started to notice the femurs are longer.
But, I am not focused on the lengthening, because thats why I paid the money... actually I am focused on mistakes, accidents, pain, my every suffering and how people treat me...

We'll keep in touch

Ted68

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2024, 03:16:21 PM »

Days 49-75

The bleeding on tibia stopped when I stopped taking blood thinner and after doctor gave me special liquid proteins for 12 days.

I did the regular every 15 days x-rays, and I found something bad: my right femur implant started to slightly curve. I said that to doctor and he said “Yes, you are right. So we’ll wait and see”. This is not a good sign for me, guys !
I can show you the picture, if you want.

Guys, now it started a totally new kind of pain than before: lengthening pain !
In the 59th day I had to stop lengthening for 1 day, because 2mm per day total quad lengthening was too much and gave me unbearable pain, continuously 24 hours. I couldn’t sleep. So, next day doctor told me to do only 2 lengthenings of 0.35mm per 24 hours, instead of 3. So will be 1.4mm total per day, instead of 2mm.
I did that and the pain slowed down and I could sleep... Now I have to extend my total lengthening time with 8 days… and I will not go back to 2mm per day because I can’t.
This pain is crazy when I straighten my legs and I feel it along of my entire leg, especially on my back of the knee. So, to not feel it, I have to keep bent my legs most of the time, especially when I sleep.
Because of my previous good flexibility I don’t have Sciatic nerve pain, which I feel it only when I feel cold on my legs…

The PT guy asked me to go every day in the pool and to walk and do exercices. I need and it really help me that… BUT THE WATER IS TOO COLD !
The water temperature is +20C, instead of +30C, or 35 for therapy on muscle and bones. 20-24C is for healthy people when they swim.
I complained to the hotel and they said they cannot change it. So, guys, I cannot do PT in the pool because I get more pain in bones and muscles, which last for 24 hours !
This is just stupid and now the pool is useless for me !
In the day 72 I reached 180 cm height, that means 90mm total gain. So this is a milestone for me !
Now I have left 22 days of lengthening, at current rate of 1.4mm/day, to the finish !
These 3 weeks left will be tough, because the stretching pain is increasing. I hope I can take it well…

P.S. - What happened to this forum its been down for 3 weeks ?
Anybody knows what is going on ?

TaiLung666

• Visitor
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2024, 05:01:36 PM »

Hey Ted. hope all's well. How painful was this till now? Would you do it all over again? What's the total price you paid? Does your body look out of proportion? Sorry for the many questions but I was curiouos.

Best wishes,
Tai Lung

Ted68

« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2024, 05:51:30 PM »

Hey Ted. hope all's well. How painful was this till now? Would you do it all over again? What's the total price you paid? Does your body look out of proportion? Sorry for the many questions but I was curiouos.

Best wishes,
Tai Lung

Hey, man...
Well... are not all well, as I said. Actually are very few things well !
The pain after tibia surgery was worse than femur. But these pain are different. However, 3 weeks ago I got the third kind of pain: lengthening pain, which is different than the other two. I got it when I reached 5 cm in femur + 1.5 cm in tibia. This one is noticed only when you straighten your legs... and is like a strong tension.
For the price please send a message in Whatsapp to Remedy and you'll get in 10 minutes the price in euro.
Regarding my ratio, I asked that to the PT guys, nurse and doctors, and they said it looks well... But I never stand vertically, so I cannot tell you my opinion looking in mirror.
All I can say, I feel my legs are too long when trying to move my body... but I hope I am wrong.

Acemace86

« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2024, 07:31:38 PM »

Can you share the picture of the curved implant?

Ted68

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2024, 08:22:11 PM »

Sure, man...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SaYgRLdocRFSCfnb7

and here more clear, for the people who don't get it...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZZ8THD17wNSuyuq26

« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 08:48:44 PM by Ted68 »

Acemace86

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2024, 01:40:17 AM »

What diameter nail is this?

bozoliving

• Visitor
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2024, 05:01:47 AM »

That slight curve is not that bad and won’t affect your femur if you stop lengthening your femur after 6,5cm I would say. 6.5 femur and 4.5 tibia is a great achievement and a big length. Your lower torso will look proportional and your pain will stop. 180cm is higher than average.

You should considering stopping at 6.5 and 4.5.  Nevertheless you are a warrior uncle. I salute you.

Ted68

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2024, 07:19:35 AM »

Ted68

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2024, 07:25:11 AM »

That slight curve is not that bad and won’t affect your femur if you stop lengthening your femur after 6,5cm I would say. 6.5 femur and 4.5 tibia is a great achievement and a big length. Your lower torso will look proportional and your pain will stop. 180cm is higher than average.

You should considering stopping at 6.5 and 4.5.  Nevertheless you are a warrior uncle. I salute you.

Yeah, I will talk with doctor about that, after x-ray that will be in 3 days.
The problem is I lose anyways 1 cm because my discrepancy in my right femur, which is 1 cm shorter, so that is not fun for my overall goal...
Thank you.

Ted68

« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2024, 06:25:58 AM »

Day 76-81

Yesterday I reached 100 mm !... thats something great for me !

I cut my hair, first time after being here for 2 months and a half. I brought my hair clipper and I did it by myself. I've been doing that for 20 years already... but never in wheelchair.
It was a challenge and it took double as time than usual... but I did it great, even on my neck.
Of course, I had to take a shower after, and that was another challenge, like usual...

Tomorrow I will get the last regular X-rays (every 2 weeks), so I will see how works the right femur nail... Then, they will send me to do EOS.

I still have strong pain in the right tibia bone when I do PT. Also, going in the pool is very painful for me because the tibia.

The crappy ERC1 got defected again. Now it started to beat very strong and irregular, so it hurts my tibia bone !... They will come to replace it again...

I have 14 days more for lengthening, to March 26...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 07:24:35 AM by Ted68 »

Sigma

« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2024, 06:50:45 AM »

Congratulations! You are now permanently 181cm tall and that's great! I hope your tibia pain goes away soon. You are an inspiration to me.
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Ted68

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2024, 07:21:50 AM »

Congratulations! You are now permanently 181cm tall and that's great! I hope your tibia pain goes away soon. You are an inspiration to me.

Thank you, Sigma !
Yes, I did it.
I am happy I can be an inspiration for you and others. Sometimes I ask myself how idiot am I for putting me in this and spending so much money... Other times I say: Why not ?... I am fit, well prepared and determined. Also others pay double in North-America, for same thing !

You will understand these thoughts when you will start your journey... which is crazy and has complex effects on your body and mind !

GoodJuju

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2024, 01:00:50 PM »

Hey Ted68 - happy to read that despite the difficulties you’re pushing through and getting there brother. I was think about how you’re doing while the forum was down for week. Will you stop at 12cm?

Ted68

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2024, 03:52:29 PM »

Hey Ted68 - happy to read that despite the difficulties you’re pushing through and getting there brother. I was think about how you’re doing while the forum was down for week. Will you stop at 12cm?

Hi, Juju.
Thank you for your concerns !
Yeah, I've been sad seeing the forum down for more than 3 weeks. I think nobody care about it, nobody secure it and let butchers (which are very disturbed by the truth that people are revealing here...) to pay hackers to put it down !

Anyways, I am not feeling well. I am still very stressed by my bow tibias, about my right femur implant curving and about my right tibia permanent pain, which doesn't let me do the normal PT. On right leg my "ballerina foot" is much worse than left leg... And because of this right tibia pain, my walking training is way behind than it should be currently, so I am pretty sure I will go back home in wheelchair, instead of with the walker/crutches !

I am in the last 9 days of my lengthening period and the lengthening pain is worse and worse every day !
This pain is totally different, is like a strong burn in muscles, on posterior side and is coming only when you lengthen your legs, especially when you do it same time on both legs close to each other. When I sleep it waking me up many times in night only doing simple thing to turn the body on normal back side position and trying to lengthen the legs on bed !

Yes, I will stop at 12 cm... but, as you know, I had a 1 cm discrepancy before coming here, so the total height gain will be 1 cm less. So I will have 1.82 instead of 1.83 m, finally.
That wouldn't be a drama if I will be like before, healthy and well aligned (with no bow legs)... but for the moment I am not happy...

Here you can see 2 pictures with my legs, that I cannot touch ankles anymore, and before coming here I could do it like nothing:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/k1QCbf1SEDtpfuuJ8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zQLVTkb6H7zQ5uU68
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 04:17:59 PM by Ted68 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up