Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Importance of height by each inch  (Read 15220 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: Importance of height by each inch
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2016, 11:30:56 PM »

still, If I will ad 5cm to my femurs I will be 176. Than I will keep wearing the shoes that I always wear (which add to my height 3cm+1cm because I put inside of them a thing to keep my flatfoot from hurting me) I will be 180 which is 5"10. The height you get walking barefoot has no meaning since you always wear shoes.
I learned some stuff during this time

Alittletooshort

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2016, 11:34:12 PM »

still, If I will ad 5cm to my femurs I will be 176. Than I will keep wearing the shoes that I always wear (which add to my height 3cm+1cm because I put inside of them a thing to keep my flatfoot from hurting me) I will be 180 which is 5"10. The height you get walking barefoot has no meaning since you always wear shoes.
180 is 5´11. Well yes but the height you get in shoes doesnt´t really matter because everyone wears shoes, so you loose the added height. I´m 180 in shoes (2cm´s) but the average in shoes is 182, so it doesn´t really matter.

Peaceout

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2016, 11:40:05 PM »

180 is 5´11. Well yes but the height you get in shoes doesnt´t really matter because everyone wears shoes, so you loose the added height. I´m 180 in shoes (2cm´s) but the average in shoes is 182, so it doesn´t really matter.
So are you like 178 or something? If so how much do you want to lengthen?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2016, 11:42:56 PM »

depends on what shoes you wear... I always wear timberland classic boots for example. Not everyone is putting them on... Also depends on your style and other body proportions (especially shoulder width which I am glad to have nice shoulders). And luckily the most beautiful women are italians so I will do fine. Depends in which country you come from as well.
in israel the average height for a woman is 164cm. so being 176cm here will not be a problem
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:14:20 AM by TIBIKE200 »

Alittletooshort

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2016, 12:20:41 AM »

So are you like 178 or something? If so how much do you want to lengthen?
Yes, I´m 178. I´m not entirely sure weither I want to get this procedure done or not tbh. If I decide to go for it, I´d either do 4cm´s on my tibias or 4-5cm´s on my femurs.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2016, 05:41:35 AM »

Yes, I´m 178. I´m not entirely sure weither I want to get this procedure done or not tbh. If I decide to go for it, I´d either do 4cm´s on my tibias or 4-5cm´s on my femurs.

Think well what are the reasons you want to do it. If it's to get girls (and you do have a GF) than its not worth it. If its because of low self-image, try hitting the gym or other stuff before going to such a thing.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2016, 12:55:26 AM »

Think well what are the reasons you want to do it. If it's to get girls (and you do have a GF) than its not worth it. If its because of low self-image, try hitting the gym or other stuff before going to such a thing.
It's neither girls nor a low self esteem due to my height. My problem is that my family and close friends are all huge, being below 180 is enough to get called a "dwarf" in my family, in a joking way, it doesn't feel good nontheless.
My height neurosis got to a point where I could probably be happy without LL, my fear though is that my neurosis comes back one day when I'm much older (I've just turned 20). So I've saved up a little over 32 000€ for an internal nail, but now that it got less important to me I don't feel good spending this much money on a surgery. So I'm kinda deciding weither an external lengthening might not be a better option since I don't want more than 4cm's anyways.

aspirant185

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2016, 12:58:08 AM »

It's neither girls nor a low self esteem due to my height. My problem is that my family and close friends are all huge, being below 180 is enough to get called a "dwarf" in my family, in a joking way, it doesn't feel good nontheless.
My height neurosis got to a point where I could probably be happy without LL, my fear though is that my neurosis comes back one day when I'm much older (I've just turned 20). So I've saved up a little over 32 000€ for an internal nail, but now that it got less important to me I don't feel good spending this much money on a surgery. So I'm kinda deciding weither an external lengthening might not be a better option since I don't want more than 4cm's anyways.

Are you from a Scandinavian country ? Usually kids from the Nordic country as young as 20 have so much savings already that they travel the world without problems :D
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2016, 11:31:54 AM »

Are you from a Scandinavian country ? Usually kids from the Nordic country as young as 20 have so much savings already that they travel the world without problems :D
I'm austrian but my family from my mothers side is swiss and my parents both work and live in Switzerland. I actually did a lot of traveling after school when I was 18  ;D. If a was born in a nordic country my height neurosis would probably be a little worse than it is right now.

aspirant185

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2016, 08:44:21 PM »

I actually did a lot of traveling after school when I was 18  ;D.

Schnösel :D Na ja, man lebt nur einmal :)
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2016, 09:57:35 PM »

Schnösel :D Na ja, man lebt nur einmal :)
Find ich auch  ;D
I was wondering weither you speak german or not, since business schools often use english as their main language. I guess I have the answer now  :D

aspirant185

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2016, 11:11:17 PM »

Yeah, I need to ... um ... mich gut in der Gesellschaft zurechtzufinden ... some phrases pop up in german. Also, like 80% of the students are coming from DE,AT or CH.. :) in der Kneipe spricht man nur deutsch haha which is good ... but let me tell u sth, the competition for these 175 cm girls is brutal :D
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

Alittletooshort

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2016, 11:21:52 AM »

Yeah, I need to ... um ... mich gut in der Gesellschaft zurechtzufinden ... some phrases pop up in german. Also, like 80% of the students are coming from DE,AT or CH.. :) in der Kneipe spricht man nur deutsch haha which is good ... but let me tell u sth, the competition for these 175 cm girls is brutal :D
Thats so true and baisically the only place where you can really feel the height disadvantage when it comes to women. Girls below 175 will probably not mind if you are 5'10 but I personally think that the ones who are 180 are way more attractive, I just love long lengs. A couple more cm's would do wonders in this regard  ;D.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up