Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I really want to do this for the longest time but im not sure, im 5'7  (Read 835 times)

170cmperson

• Visitor

Hi im 36 yo 5'7 or 170 in night and 172 cm in morning and i want to do this for decades but now im more serious, the things is where you recomend me to do It? What price and fémur or tibia? I would LOVE to be like 182-185 or 6'-6'2 whats the cost of this? Where? Its worth it? I cant stop thinking about my height for decades i wish so much i were 183+ i day dream with It everyday but im a bit scared of It of not be able to walk or something worse, also the ppl that do this is rich? I Will have to mové another country like switzerland and work there for like 5 years to do this or how the hell you get so much money for this? Is only for rich ppl? Hope you reply pls, thanks

170cmperson

• Visitor

No one :( ?

Kanye Western

Well, it depends. Personally I'd do 6 - 7cm on your femur. I wouldn't even consider doing tibias.

You need to consider the most important thing, getting back to normal ASAP, with no complications or long term issues.

170cmperson

• Visitor

Thanks so fémur is better? No tibia? Go to 176 only? And stop? Where? What price?

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...

You should read alot of the posts on here or be more precice LOL with your questions. But the best advice I can give you is to do femurs and an internal method. It heals faster than tibias, has a lower complication rate, and almost eliminate the chances of you getting joint or arthisis problems, where its the oppisite with doing tibia. Also dont do LON! It might be cheaper but its much more risky because of the big risk of an deep infection and almost any western experienced surgeon, can't recommend doing it or performs it. And yes as someone else stated many surgeons recommend to do between 6-7 cm on the femurs cuz that usually gives the best recovery. However it depends on your flexibility and starting height. Since your starting height aint THAT short, you might be able to do 8 cm SAFETLY. Also almost all the surgeons in both Turkey and India suck, so I would personally avoid those countries for LL entirely. Don't believe me? Then look at the links I provided.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=78387.31

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=79700.0

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=75056.0

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26398436/

dboy123

Well, it depends. Personally I'd do 6 - 7cm on your femur. I wouldn't even consider doing tibias.

You need to consider the most important thing, getting back to normal ASAP, with no complications or long term issues.
Honestly if he plans on doing only 1 surgery and not doing tibia, he should 8.5cm to 9.0 cm just to get the most out of it and possibily hit 5'11
176cm morning height with a 5'10 wing span, wanting to LL to atleast 5'11-6foot with just tibia

ballsackoffury123

Honestly if he plans on doing only 1 surgery and not doing tibia, he should 8.5cm to 9.0 cm just to get the most out of it and possibily hit 5'11

Yeah too bad the best nail on the market is 8cm max. Unless he wants to do betz nail or something which is worse than a magnetic internal nail PRECISE 2.2

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...

Dboy123 no western surgeon would recommend doing that. It aint safe and a 1 cm difference is not noticeable at all lmao.

ballsackoffury123

Dboy123 no western surgeon would recommend doing that. It aint safe and a 1 cm difference is not noticeable at all lmao.

It’s not they don’t recommend. They physically can’t cause they all use PRECISE 2.2 and the max limit is set by nuvasive. And it’s def doable to get 9cm on another nail. People think 8cm is safe and suddenly you die at 9cm which is stupid logic. It just gets progressively harder and more unsafe, but varies by patients. 8cm is difficult enough once you hit that goal you’ll want out

dboy123

Honestly man if he's planning on doing just 1 surgery what's so bad of doing 9cm? Is it less worse than doing 8cm femur and than a additional 5cm tibia? If he feels like he could push it to 9cm what's the problem? Listen to your body, there's no correct lengthening standard just how your body feels.
176cm morning height with a 5'10 wing span, wanting to LL to atleast 5'11-6foot with just tibia

1team

Total honesty if at 36 years old you have to ask how people get the money for limb lengthening all your other questions are irrelevant. Get the finance sorted then worry about everything else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up