Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: almost 5'10 but all torso  (Read 1601 times)

brickbom

• Visitor
almost 5'10 but all torso
« on: March 13, 2016, 04:50:48 AM »

I'm 99% sure going to PT will straighten my back and be at least 5'10  (5'9 and a half) the thing is I have short as fack legs. I don't want to be mocked up. I just want to know If I should get my tibias or femurs lengthening. I really have small tibias and I would consider doing it if 6.5-7 is possible. Otherwise I'd get 3 inches femur. What do you guys think? Will 2 inches and a half look on my tibias?

Tiny

Re: almost 5'10 but all torso
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 05:22:15 AM »

Post full body man. Can't see how short your legs are without your torso. Anyways, you're 5'10, just wear 2 inch lifts.

applesandoranges

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 01:53:11 PM »

If I was your height I would not do LL, but if you want to badly I would not do femur LL because your knees look close together as it is. Its called Valgus knees or X-legs. Lengthening your femurs more will definitely enhance the Valgus.

So I would do Tibia lengthening. But maximum 5cm and using external fixators. I would not get an internal nail for tibia lengthening because of the high risk of permanent knee pain.

aplane

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 10:38:02 PM »

I get the same feeling, dude. I'm only 5'7.5" but my legs look super short whenever I look in the mirror (30" pant length). Does anyone know the formula for determining the ideal body proportions? I looked some stuff up on Google just now, and found a bodybuilding forum that said Total Height / Height to Belly Button = ratio. That would make mine 67.5" and 40" and a ratio of 1.68 but it doesn't seem ideal to me lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up