Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leg Lengthening - Best starting Height for biggest Return?  (Read 1026 times)

Mine

• Visitor
Leg Lengthening - Best starting Height for biggest Return?
« on: March 23, 2022, 10:03:25 AM »

I was wondering what would the best height be to get Leg Lengthening?

I presume it would be 6'. If you were to get 3 inches on the Femur, you would end up 6'3. From Top 25% to Top 2-3% of the general population.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Leg Lengthening - Best starting Height for biggest Return?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 05:09:27 PM »

Too bad there's nothing that can be done by anyone to change this, and so it's pointless to even discuss.

Sambollio

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 06:58:43 PM »

I’ve thought about this a lot, and my anecdotal experience and some stats I know lead me to believe that a 3 inch height increase has the most positive effects is from 5’4 to 5’6.

I’ve looked a lot into women’s height preferences and it’s actually fairly complicated. One study showed that women 5’5 and below needed their partners to be at least 6 foot, and the taller women actually had a shorter requirement ranging from 5’10-5’11. Another study I saw showed that most women want a partner to be 4 inches taller than them. So since most women in the US are 5’3 to 5’5, not being around the average male height is really going to hurt your dating pool.

A lower quality study is Reddit polls, these always have 6’1 and 6’2 being equally ideal in first place with 6’0 and 6’3 being second and 5’11 and 6’4 being a more distant 3rd. The problem is there is no way to prove the sex of the voters so it is more of an insight into general height ideals. I’m also sure that many people voted for their own height.

I only have anecdotal evidence for respect gained from height but from hearing people’s stories on here and seeing the crappy treatment of my short friends/family/coworkers it seems that once you are 5’6 or shorter people genuinely view you as a lesser human. It’s actually disgusting how short men are just jokes and not taken seriously.

In conclusion when adding 3 inches from a starting point of 5’4, 5’5’ or 5’6 seems to offer the most positive change. It offers the biggest change in the dating pool, amount of money being made, and respect.

Sorcerer

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 01:20:53 AM »

It depends on your country's average height, or your region's average height.
Remember promotions from being way below average to being average always have the most positive effect, not exclusive to doing LL.

Height Journey

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 01:30:07 AM »

Quite a pointless question. First, there is no "best" height to get the maximum returns on leg lengthening. And if you are not the "best" height for an LL patient, what can you do about it? Are you not going to do LL surgery only because you are not at the "best" starting height?
3.7cm tibias with Precice 2.2 nails in 2022
7.0cm femurs with Precice 2.2 nails in 2021

YouTube: YouTube.com/HeightJourney

-

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 06:22:50 AM »

Quite a pointless question. First, there is no "best" height to get the maximum returns on leg lengthening. And if you are not the "best" height for an LL patient, what can you do about it? Are you not going to do LL surgery only because you are not at the "best" starting height?

Yes, I believe there is "best" height range where LL would give you the biggest changes in your life compared to people at other heights who do it which I believe is around 5'5"-5'6". I agree that it's kinda pointless to discuss about it, but supposed someone is within the "worst" height range to do LL, then he might consider not proceeding with this surgery at all since he figured it won't be worth it.

Fishing

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 07:14:37 AM »

5 5 - 5 6 for sure, statistically and personally haivng gone from about 5 6 to around 5 9 the difference its made is just incredible and sad that such a feature can cause so much to change.

Highest

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 11:33:31 AM »

It's more risk vs reward if you are already top 25% in height this is alot of time and pain with a risk albeit small of permanent injury or death. If you are 5'8 the risk would be more acceptable for example than for a 6' man.

tallerwouldbenice

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 12:31:51 PM »

I think the question can make sense since the monetary cost of the surgery would not be justified for a 6'4 person for instance. There are heights at which the surgery itself makes no sense, even if that is not something one can change.

randomperson

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2022, 03:18:22 PM »

5 5 - 5 6 for sure, statistically and personally haivng gone from about 5 6 to around 5 9 the difference its made is just incredible and sad that such a feature can cause so much to change.
Can you explain the difference you've experienced?

Fishing

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2022, 04:22:04 PM »

I could go on for hours but for example, other men seem to respect you more. You are more seen at social events, and of course the effect on girls is just crazy. It's gotta be some added confidence and stuff but yea, i could elaborate on some area if you want

randomperson

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2022, 05:25:54 PM »

Please do elaborate, I am around 5'6 myself and considering the procedure!

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2022, 07:11:56 PM »

I'm not sure what this question really means. Are you asking what's the best starting height for the most gain, or are you asking what starting height will give the most social utility after leg lengthening? For the previous question, the answer is the taller the better. For the latter, I would say around 5'7.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: [1]   Go Up