Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hoping to find a cheap and safe doctor, preferably in the US  (Read 2152 times)

jeromeharrison25

I am hoping to lenghten a total of 5.5 inches in the near future (2.5 on one segment and 3 on the other) and i have some money currently saved right now but i need to figure out what doctor im going to choose so i know how much more i need to save. I know paley is the best one but hes the most expensive im looking for a doctor that is cheaper but still does internals safely (preferably in the USA) so any suggestions would be very helpful

TIBIKE200

Re: Hoping to find a cheap and safe doctor, preferably in the US
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 09:37:12 AM »

There isn't..

I learned some stuff during this time

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 05:21:23 PM »

They are all above 70k USD. If you include all it would be around 100k for Paley and 130k for Rozbruch. Also please use real units discussing 2.837 inches, 5.8 inches, etc doesn't make sense. Metric system!
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

jeromeharrison25

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 05:32:19 PM »

They are all above 70k USD. If you include all it would be around 100k for Paley and 130k for Rozbruch. Also please use real units discussing 2.837 inches, 5.8 inches, etc doesn't make sense. Metric system!
My bad over here we dont use metric system, but which doctors are the ones who are only 70k like u just mentioned?

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 05:56:03 PM »

Why US? I mean, the insertion of a f''"'g nail can be done even by Sarin without too much problem, is a very common orthopaedic procedure. You dont need to go to Paley to be safe, there are plenty good surgeons with no joke prices of 100k. Check Parihar, Birkholtz or if your budget is higher check Pili, Guitchet.
Budget will determine my future.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 06:56:53 PM »

My bad over here we dont use metric system, but which doctors are the ones who are only 70k like u just mentioned?

The cheapest Dr for LL in the US is dr. mabmohian (something like that). There is a recent diary here from that Dr.

Why US? I mean, the insertion of a f''"'g nail can be done even by Sarin without too much problem, is a very common orthopaedic procedure. You dont need to go to Paley to be safe, there are plenty good surgeons with no joke prices of 100k. Check Parihar, Birkholtz or if your budget is higher check Pili, Guitchet.

I think it's because doctors generally want patients to stay where they operate during lengthening.
If he is from the US maybe he has a place to stay and family to take care of him. He knows the language, he has insurance... these things are really really important, sometimes even more than price.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Datum

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 07:16:47 PM »

Dr Mahboubian is your man. Or Dr Rozbruch if you have insurance.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

jeromeharrison25

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 07:34:15 AM »

Cause thats where i live lol id have my family to support me and i know the language and dont gotta spend a fortune flying overseas and all that, etc

jeromeharrison25

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 07:35:00 AM »

Dr Mahboubian is your man. Or Dr Rozbruch if you have insurance.
I do have insurance fortunatly, but does rozbruch cover all insurances or just some?

vegeta24

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 08:30:10 AM »

Rozbruch is still going to be crazy expensive with insurance. If you don't have a lot of money and don't have a good steady income then I would advise not to do this surgery in America. It's a lot of money to throw away.

Bander72

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 09:09:58 AM »

A patient of that LA doctor said that he accepts insurance so if he  accepts the one that rozburch accepts then it might be  incredibly cheap for ll femur.  8) As his cost was 72 k  while 6 feet soon was 110k before insurance. Then he was covered 25k for the doctor and 35k in the hospital bill so 60k in savings from the insurance....
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2017, 03:38:26 PM »

I know that being in tome is important, but for two segments you are looking for 200 k there, about language, most of the doctors know english, you would need to be only 3 months in a different country . If you want to stay there, use insurance And go to Rozbruch, if you are lucky, the two segments can be done for 100k.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up