Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Any experiences from men in the 5'0 - 5'2 range?  (Read 2863 times)

Mr.Glass

• Visitor
Any experiences from men in the 5'0 - 5'2 range?
« on: August 25, 2018, 11:21:13 PM »

I am at max 154 cm, barely 5'1.
This of course fks with my dating life, and I guess in general in social settings.
I've managed to get laid quite a lot (average) but I still have issues to form long term relationships and my height is probably the main reason.
The only reason why I would want to do a leg lengthening is to increase my dating pool.

It would be cool if I could reach 5'5, but I would be happy at 5'3 since this put me in the normal range and I would have enough of women who're as tall as me or shorter.
Have there been any studies on how the dating life change after a LL?
Or are there any posts in this forum where I can read about their experiences?
Especially for men my height.

Lil J

• Visitor
Re: Any experiences from men in the 5'0 - 5'2 range?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 12:23:03 AM »

That's crazy ! I thought I was the only one at 154 😂 and struggleing with the same exact thing like I get  a lot of girls but no long relationships..... I'm here learning everything about LL and I'm about to do it soon ! I'm just looking for the best and affordable options ... Good luck Bro

KrP1

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:36:44 AM »

So you guys  are 154cm which is some degree of dwarfism for a male but you get a lot of girls? You have to explain your seduction method and win millions

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 09:56:42 AM »

So you guys  are 154cm which is some degree of dwarfism for a male but you get a lot of girls? You have to explain your seduction method and win millions
Probably working girls or maybe they pay a lot of money to beta buxx.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

lucindaris

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 12:39:30 PM »

Probably working girls or maybe they pay a lot of money to beta buxx.
or using ur mom for free ;/

edwardv6

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 12:52:28 PM »

More proof you are a virgin and got no game lol
banned for flaming/hostility

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 05:20:17 PM »

or using ur mom for free ;/
This was an insult and ad hominem not a legitimate argument.

Read this:
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Most likely cause is coping, because a tall guy dares to have challenging views on a forum solely dedicated to short dudes, so natural coping mechanism will force shorter dudes to insult me and downgrade my status by all means. Jealousy, anger, hate, depression - all of those play a role here. Sad.

Mr.Glass

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 06:13:29 PM »

That's crazy ! I thought I was the only one at 154 😂 and struggleing with the same exact thing like I get  a lot of girls but no long relationships..... I'm here learning everything about LL and I'm about to do it soon ! I'm just looking for the best and affordable options ... Good luck Bro
Lol, I bet we would slay if we went out together :D
Thanks my man!

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 06:19:58 PM »

@6'2istooshort: dude, seriously why are you here? You're only going to get attacked and humiliated. You're far outnumbered here. If you're in fact 6'2, which is the absolute ideal height for a man as far as I'm concerned, you should be out there living life!
I wish I was naturally 6'2 and didn't have to go through LL.

Mr.Glass

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 06:23:52 PM »

I guess I am naturally an extroverted dude, have a pretty cool style and I've had a lot of friends.
I've mostly hooked up with girls on parties, etc.
Also, I began early.

It's not that easy nowadays though when a lot of my friends have long term relationships, there's not that many parties anymore.
I did try some PUA bull , got laid once or twice in the beginning but then it just became boring and weird so that wasn't for me, it felt too weird but I bet my height screwed it up too.

Mr.Glass

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »

@6'2istooshort: dude, seriously why are you here? You're only going to get attacked and humiliated. You're far outnumbered here. If you're in fact 6'2, which is the absolute ideal height for a man as far as I'm concerned, you should be out there living life!
He's probably an autistic incel, no amount of height will fix that.
It sucks for him, but he needs some place where he can feel as if he have something of value, being superior.

InFullStryde

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 06:51:16 PM »

A post just for me!  I'm 154 Centimeters and a chick magnet.     Ladies always wonder what I'm smiling about and that alone is an icebreaker. No pickup lines needed or extra effort.    Once you figure out that you can live in total and complete happiness and abundance regardless of your height you slay all day and night long in the areas of dating, business and in life. Don't chase, be chosen.  I'm telling you guys; there is nothing wrong with being short and frankly, one can add the shortness to the sex appeal toolbox.   A well-spoken, disciplined and intelligent man who is fit and styling is a total magnet for the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out.   Keep this in mind... Most well - adjustment people do understand and know that being a short male is a challenge and a weight to bear.  There is just nothing sexier than a person who said F-U to his challenges and still went forward and kicked arse and took names.  The ladies do take notice of that warrior mentality.  Noone can stop you!

Mr. Glass and Lil J, once the ladies get a load of the confidence they can't resist.  Let's take our 154cm and go slay the way its supposed to be done!   ::Grin::
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

Mr.Glass

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2018, 08:28:42 PM »

A post just for me!  I'm 154 Centimeters and a chick magnet.     Ladies always wonder what I'm smiling about and that alone is an icebreaker. No pickup lines needed or extra effort.    Once you figure out that you can live in total and complete happiness and abundance regardless of your height you slay all day and night long in the areas of dating, business and in life. Don't chase, be chosen.  I'm telling you guys; there is nothing wrong with being short and frankly, one can add the shortness to the sxx appeal toolbox.   A well-spoken, disciplined and intelligent man who is fit and styling is a total magnet for the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out.   Keep this in mind... Most well - adjustment people do understand and know that being a short male is a challenge and a weight to bear.  There is just nothing sxxier than a person who said F-U to his challenges and still went forward and kicked arse and took names.  The ladies do take notice of that warrior mentality.  Noone can stop you!

Mr. Glass and Lil J, once the ladies get a load of the confidence they can't resist.  Let's take our 154cm and go slay the way its supposed to be done!   ::Grin::
Great post, thanks!

edwardv6

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2018, 09:47:15 PM »

If someone posts facts, not saying 6'2istooshort is or is not, why does it matter how tall he is?
banned for flaming/hostility

Johnson1111

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2018, 10:07:43 PM »

Read this:

Most likely cause is coping, because a tall guy dares to have challenging views on a forum solely dedicated to short dudes, so natural coping mechanism will force shorter dudes to insult me and downgrade my status by all means. Jealousy, anger, hate, depression - all of those play a role here. Sad.

Why did you spend all that time on PUA hate and incel forums? As well as height lengthening forums, if you're good looking and are 6'2"? Seems like you have all the answers and know what a "man" is and isn't supposed to be as well?

You say "stacys" "femoids" talk about "statusmaxxing" these are signs of an obviously non-socially adjusted person. And it doesn't matter how many people you surround yourself with in the real world..There are some mental problems with you surely.

That's the point, lol. If we were 6'2" none of us would even think or know about this damn place. So sure you're a taller area, you're still most likely taller than most of the men there (And this is the tallest area in the world)

Why don't you believe alot of the shorter guys can get a good amount of women here? Many here that can pay for rozbruch, paley etc are wealthy individuals who make and save a ton of money. They also are good looking in the face and some of them are gym rats. Overall their value can be above and beyond alot of guys that stand at 6feet and don't have much else going for them.

You've posted some legit red and blackpills but you've also posted some aspiepills as well.

Body Builder

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2018, 10:25:36 PM »

Sorry but I can't believe too that a less than 5.3 man can have success with women.
Is like saying that an 150kg woman can have success with men.

I don't doubt that a veey short man could have excellent face and style and manners but still a so short height is a big no for 95% of women.

I really hope that you say the truth.
But I don't know a man like you. And I know many short men, most of them even taller than that, who have very bad romamtic life mainly because of their heights.

Mr.Glass

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2018, 10:58:36 PM »

Sorry but I can't believe too that a less than 5.3 man can have success with women.
Is like saying that an 150kg woman can have success with men.

I don't doubt that a veey short man could have excellent face and style and manners but still a so short height is a big no for 95% of women.

I really hope that you say the truth.
But I don't know a man like you. And I know many short men, most of them even taller than that, who have very bad romamtic life mainly because of their heights.
I don't know if you're talking to me or the other dudes in this thread.

The only thing I can say is that when I've been on top on my life I've done fairly good with women.
I got laid with 4 different women in 8 months (it can be a bit cringy to brag in this way but since some of you guys do not believe me I gotta get specific), which probably isn't that much, but still more than what some guys get in their whole lifetime despite the fact that they're 6'2.
So sure, you can be 5'0 and get laid with some beautiful women as long as you got a cool life and living it to it's fullest (I am not saying that height doesn't matter, if I were 6'2 maybe I'd get 20 chicks in those 8 months, who knows?).
The only thing I did was to have some balls, doing what I want in life and having fun!
No money, no ripped body, probably not even that good looking face (maybe a bit above average).

fk, gotta get back into that mode again  ;D

lucindaris

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2018, 12:19:16 AM »

Read this:

I just adjusted to your level and so on. You are being harsh to everyone and I hope u will get better after "glucosamine and yoga", maybe u get one cm temporary haha. Your story is already too good for social media. Biggest lunatic since user Vader. If you still have this kind of problem and You use this forum for that... it makes You even bigger loser than anyone Mr. 120 lbs rat.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 02:05:04 AM by lucindaris »

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2018, 10:22:11 AM »

I'm not worried about being attacked or humiliated, because I don't have a huge ego. You can talk $hit to me how much you want, call me names and all that. It only proves I am right. Because usually people get angry and the harsh truth they don't want to hear. So the more I get talked   at, the more I know I'm on the right track.

He's probably an autistic incel, no amount of height will fix that.
It sucks for him, but he needs some place where he can feel as if he have something of value, being superior.
See, this guy just proved me right. His ego is so fragile that he cannot comprehend that there can exist a fit 6'2'' guy with successful life who comes to LL forums full of short dudes and talks harsh truth about how being short sucks. He is like "B-b-but  if you are that tall you must be a cool and humble person, you can't be an a$$hole." Well, sunshine. I can. And yes, my life is objectively better, because of my height, looks, stature, wealth, etc...Yes, I can meet women, yes, I have had LTRs, yes, I have an attractive GF. But I am also realistic enough to know that my 6'4'' counterpart would get even more girls on even more frequent basis. There are plenty of successful and attractive people who are a$$holes and cynical. I am one of them. I know you will never accept it, because it will seem unfair to you, so you will rationalise thinking I must be some unlucky depressed incel or something like that. Well, guess what, it IS unfair for me to be lucky genetically and also be an a$$hole on short guy forums. And life is unfair. Deal with it!

If you're in fact 6'2, which is the absolute ideal height for a man as far as I'm concerned, you should be out there living life!
But I am living my life. One can be on a LL forum and still live his life. It is not exclusory.
6'2'' is not absolute ideal height in my region. People are real tall here and I see people taller than me on regular basis, even some women here are my height.

I am here, because my ultimate goal is to be 6'4'' barefoot and no guys that dudes on LL forums will know better how to achieve that. That is it.

A post just for me!  I'm 154 Centimeters and a chick magnet.
Oh, this meme post again. And yes, I know a 120 cm Indian midget, who has harems of supermodels. Come on man, you can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself. I bet your rationalisation is working overtime and all those "chicks" are some fat hambeasts or disfigured women.

If someone posts facts, not saying 6'2istooshort is or is not, why does it matter how tall he is?
Because people are predictable and extremely biased and egoistical. They care about their ego and their fantasy view of the world. They believe that only a short dude has right to talk how harsh life is and if you are attractive, tall or successful you have to be humble and nice. Well, I'm not nice. I'm not humble. I'm in your face and I have it going much better than you by no accomplishment of my own. I was lucky to be born 6'2''. I did not achieve it, I just won the lottery. I should be humble, but I'm not. Deal with it. Life is unfair. I just say it how it is.

Why did you spend all that time on PUA hate and incel forums? As well as height lengthening forums, if you're good looking and are 6'2"? Seems like you have all the answers and know what a "man" is and isn't supposed to be as well?
Because back then I wasn't that successful. I hadn't looksmaxxed and moneymaxxxed. Now I have and life is good.

You say "stacys" "femoids" talk about "statusmaxxing" these are signs of an obviously non-socially adjusted person. And it doesn't matter how many people you surround yourself with in the real world..There are some mental problems with you surely.
Who determines what a socially adjusted person is? I talk in facts. Why do you catch on to my terminology. You will say status is not important? Really? You can say that with a straight face? Come on now. You say there must be some mental problems with me, because your fragile ego cannot accept that someone who uses incel terms can be a normal, socially adjusted and successful person with relationships. You cannot accept it, because it doesn't fit your world-view paradigm, it would make the whole world UNFAIR. And your fragile ego requires everyone to fit in a box for world to be seen as "fair and balanced". Incels are right. But I am not an incel. I worked to moneymaxx and looksmaxx, but I was LUCKY GENETICALLY to be 6'2'' with excellent frame. And that helps me in relationships A WHOLE TON. I won't be like other tall guys who pretend to be all humble and say their personality gets them laid and that height doesn't matter. Believe me, HEIGHT MATTERS. All of these girls I dated said they liked that I'm TALL.

That's the point, lol. If we were 6'2" none of us would even think or know about this damn place. So sure you're a taller area, you're still most likely taller than most of the men there (And this is the tallest area in the world)

But I am not you and you are not me. Our neural wiring and brains are different due to different circumstances in life. I am in a taller area and I'm taller than most people, but not tall enough to be "top tier". I like to maxx out my stats and if there is a way to get an extra inch without cutting my legs open, I will find it and accomplish it. No better forum to find this solution than LL.

Why don't you believe alot of the shorter guys can get a good amount of women here? Many here that can pay for rozbruch, paley etc are wealthy individuals who make and save a ton of money. They also are good looking in the face and some of them are gym rats. Overall their value can be above and beyond alot of guys that stand at 6feet and don't have much else going for them.
I don't say short dudes can't get women. What I don't like is when someone who is clearly lower 5% of height comes here and says how he "slays" hot chicks, when it is obviously a lie with no backing. Because he would only slay hot chicks if he was A tier celebrity at that height and the statistics don't check out. Statistically short dudes have less partners. These are facts. Anecdotes are not facts. I believe that dudes who are extremely gifted in face department and are rich and socially well adjusted and only a little bit below average height can get a lot of hot girls, but not really short dudes who are average in face.

It is also very possible that these little dudes slay with absolute hambeasts and repulsive women, but they hamster and rationalise that these women are hot to protect their ego. Females often do this as well. It is a common coping mechanism. For example, he fks some fat cow, but in his mind thinks "Damn, I can't admit this is the best I can get...oh wait, she is BBW - Big Beautiful Woman, therefore she must be hot. Now I can write on forum that I fk hot chicks". Pathetic really. At least admit reality. There is no shame admitting you only fk ugly and fat girls. Admitting reality and harsh truth is a sign of a real man. I have respect for men who say "Yeah, I am ugly, short, etc...so I have to settle for some landwhales, what can you do". I really respect these men, because they can ACCEPT REALITY.

The biggest shame is coping and rationalising like a b1tch, which most of the normies on this forum do as well.

I just adjusted to your level and so on. You are being harsh to everyone and I hope u will get better after "glucosamine and yoga", maybe u get one cm temporary haha.
You are saying all of this, because you can't handle hearing harsh truth from someone who was lucky. Admit it.

Your story is already too good for social media. Biggest lunatic since user Vader. If you still have this kind of problem and You use this forum for that... it makes You even bigger loser than anyone Mr. 120 lbs rat.
These are just insults. I never insulted any member here unlike you.

lucindaris

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2018, 11:36:36 AM »

Truth is that u are troll or mentally handicapped subhumanoid. I am shorter than You indeed, but irl nobody said that because of my body and confidence. You feel insecure with ur 6'2 because you are broke loser aka Mr 120 lbs rat. I didnt even say I want to get into dating or lurk tinder for 70 iq girls. Some of us dont have time for this, especially on important positions in IT where you dont work for hours - You work to achieve somethig at any cost. Might be hard to understand for brainslave and shallowminded person like You . I have to admit: for You its better to visit psychologist or end up as a random homeless junkie. I won't answer for any of your posts anymore - good luck with ur mindset in future. I might send you Caritas package + glucosamine for you temp cm ("xd") when I comeback from Zurich.

Since moderators are not doing their job and ppl want to get their accounts deleted without results, someone should report this to GDPR and end up this circus.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2018, 12:14:38 PM »

Truth is that u are troll or mentally handicapped subhumanoid. I am shorter than You indeed, but irl nobody said that because of my body and confidence. You feel insecure with ur 6'2 because you are broke loser aka Mr 120 lbs rat. I didnt even say I want to get into dating or lurk tinder for 70 iq girls. Some of us dont have time for this, especially on important positions in IT where you dont work for hours - You work to achieve somethig at any cost. Might be hard to understand for brainslave and shallowminded person like You . I have to admit: for You its better to visit psychologist or end up as a random homeless junkie. I won't answer for any of your posts anymore - good luck with ur mindset in future. I might send you Caritas package + glucosamine for you temp cm ("xd") when I comeback from Zurich.

Since moderators are not doing their job and ppl want to get their accounts deleted without results, someone should report this to GDPR and end up this circus.
Such a cope, cognitive bias and ad hominem filled post.
Expected nothing less from a depressed normie.
You seem so extremely upset, just look at all those spiteful words and all that negative projection.

GDPR? Really? What rules or laws did I break? From what I recall speaking truth is not a crime.

I know that it is really hard for you to admit that I could be a 6'2'' guy with big frame, since I work out for years and I am on roids + also quite well off because of very successful investments. Admitting that a guy who lucked out like that is coming on this forum and spitting harsh reality in your face would be too much for your fragile ego, so it is easier to spew nasty words at me only proving me right even more. The more you swear at me and call me names the more you show how this reality hurts you. Sad really.

Not answering my posts anymore is also "ostrich head in sand" normie mentality. You guys are so predictable.

I also love how short guys cope thinking tall guys can't be well built and strong with impressive frame. If you are tall you must be some scrawny nerd, as if there aren't tons of bodybuilders at 6 feet+

lucindaris

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2018, 12:57:43 PM »

Ok I need to add the last thing before i leave this forum. I did some research with indicating tool and this guy is known for reddit, old forums and etc. websites. Known troll, he is probably around 5'2 or something (some1 claims that he knows him).We all know that someone who is taller than average wouldnt visit this forum or do research for cosmetic limb lengthening surgery. Pretty sure you are even lying about your height aswell and You cant prove that because u wont sacrifice your troll anonymity with ur personal picture.

Gosh you are waste of my time. Write down ur specific troll copypaste or upload fake pic since I dont really care. You are calling me short but you dont know my real height i just said that I'am shorter than you or this number which u put in Your troll nickname. I am quite sure it's fake because its more visible than russian trolls on Twitter but whatever. That's end of discussion. I wont "feed" troll. I let you stay 120 lbs rat.

You said that u made investments and dont know what is GDPR, hahaha bugger off. You are the definition of lying low quality troll failure.

P.S. - Please give me your address for that caritas package with glucosamine

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2018, 01:16:49 PM »

Whatever coping helps you sleep at night fam.

I'm sure I would gain a lot by making up false statements and being a midget who pretends to be a tall guy.
It would sure be very rational action from my perspective, wouldn't it?

I know it is hard for you to accept reality, but sometimes life isn't fair.

We all know that someone who is taller than average wouldnt visit this forum or do research for cosmetic limb lengthening surgery.

Yeah, that would be unreal and impossible. We all know that people who are taller than average are magically prevented by force field to research leg lengthening and height issues. It is common law of physics. Oh, wait..it isn't.

I love how this gymcel so desperately tries to write me off as a manlet 120 lbs rat, because him coming to terms that there is a 6'2'' ripped, strong framed dude with successful life out there who  s on his beliefs on his sacred, inner circle leg lengthening forum would be simply too much to bear.

MO_INCHES

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2018, 08:29:53 AM »

why dont you just prove it and get it over with. I understand if your unhappy with your height. But this constant explaining as to why youre a real person is tiresome. Just post a pic with a piece of paper with your username or something and end it once and for all.

MO_INCHES

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 08:31:11 AM »

I'm not worried about being attacked or humiliated, because I don't have a huge ego. You can talk $hit to me how much you want, call me names and all that. It only proves I am right. Because usually people get angry and the harsh truth they don't want to hear. So the more I get talked   at, the more I know I'm on the right track.
See, this guy just proved me right. His ego is so fragile that he cannot comprehend that there can exist a fit 6'2'' guy with successful life who comes to LL forums full of short dudes and talks harsh truth about how being short sucks. He is like "B-b-but  if you are that tall you must be a cool and humble person, you can't be an a$$hole." Well, sunshine. I can. And yes, my life is objectively better, because of my height, looks, stature, wealth, etc...Yes, I can meet women, yes, I have had LTRs, yes, I have an attractive GF. But I am also realistic enough to know that my 6'4'' counterpart would get even more girls on even more frequent basis. There are plenty of successful and attractive people who are a$$holes and cynical. I am one of them. I know you will never accept it, because it will seem unfair to you, so you will rationalise thinking I must be some unlucky depressed incel or something like that. Well, guess what, it IS unfair for me to be lucky genetically and also be an a$$hole on short guy forums. And life is unfair. Deal with it!
But I am living my life. One can be on a LL forum and still live his life. It is not exclusory.
6'2'' is not absolute ideal height in my region. People are real tall here and I see people taller than me on regular basis, even some women here are my height.

I am here, because my ultimate goal is to be 6'4'' barefoot and no guys that dudes on LL forums will know better how to achieve that. That is it.
Oh, this meme post again. And yes, I know a 120 cm Indian midget, who has harems of supermodels. Come on man, you can lie to us, but don't lie to yourself. I bet your rationalisation is working overtime and all those "chicks" are some fat hambeasts or disfigured women.
Because people are predictable and extremely biased and egoistical. They care about their ego and their fantasy view of the world. They believe that only a short dude has right to talk how harsh life is and if you are attractive, tall or successful you have to be humble and nice. Well, I'm not nice. I'm not humble. I'm in your face and I have it going much better than you by no accomplishment of my own. I was lucky to be born 6'2''. I did not achieve it, I just won the lottery. I should be humble, but I'm not. Deal with it. Life is unfair. I just say it how it is.
Because back then I wasn't that successful. I hadn't looksmaxxed and moneymaxxxed. Now I have and life is good.
Who determines what a socially adjusted person is? I talk in facts. Why do you catch on to my terminology. You will say status is not important? Really? You can say that with a straight face? Come on now. You say there must be some mental problems with me, because your fragile ego cannot accept that someone who uses incel terms can be a normal, socially adjusted and successful person with relationships. You cannot accept it, because it doesn't fit your world-view paradigm, it would make the whole world UNFAIR. And your fragile ego requires everyone to fit in a box for world to be seen as "fair and balanced". Incels are right. But I am not an incel. I worked to moneymaxx and looksmaxx, but I was LUCKY GENETICALLY to be 6'2'' with excellent frame. And that helps me in relationships A WHOLE TON. I won't be like other tall guys who pretend to be all humble and say their personality gets them laid and that height doesn't matter. Believe me, HEIGHT MATTERS. All of these girls I dated said they liked that I'm TALL.

But I am not you and you are not me. Our neural wiring and brains are different due to different circumstances in life. I am in a taller area and I'm taller than most people, but not tall enough to be "top tier". I like to maxx out my stats and if there is a way to get an extra inch without cutting my legs open, I will find it and accomplish it. No better forum to find this solution than LL.
I don't say short dudes can't get women. What I don't like is when someone who is clearly lower 5% of height comes here and says how he "slays" hot chicks, when it is obviously a lie with no backing. Because he would only slay hot chicks if he was A tier celebrity at that height and the statistics don't check out. Statistically short dudes have less partners. These are facts. Anecdotes are not facts. I believe that dudes who are extremely gifted in face department and are rich and socially well adjusted and only a little bit below average height can get a lot of hot girls, but not really short dudes who are average in face.

It is also very possible that these little dudes slay with absolute hambeasts and repulsive women, but they hamster and rationalise that these women are hot to protect their ego. Females often do this as well. It is a common coping mechanism. For example, he fks some fat cow, but in his mind thinks "Damn, I can't admit this is the best I can get...oh wait, she is BBW - Big Beautiful Woman, therefore she must be hot. Now I can write on forum that I fk hot chicks". Pathetic really. At least admit reality. There is no shame admitting you only fk ugly and fat girls. Admitting reality and harsh truth is a sign of a real man. I have respect for men who say "Yeah, I am ugly, short, etc...so I have to settle for some landwhales, what can you do". I really respect these men, because they can ACCEPT REALITY.

The biggest shame is coping and rationalising like a b1tch, which most of the normies on this forum do as well.
You are saying all of this, because you can't handle hearing harsh truth from someone who was lucky. Admit it.

These are just insults. I never insulted any member here unlike you.

You could post a pic with your username on a piece of paper and prove it

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2018, 09:38:32 AM »

Why the hell would I dox myself at a board where everyone hates me? And if I did that, what would it prove exactly? Would it prove my wealth? Would it prove my height?

4cms

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2018, 12:33:22 PM »

You gotta watch out bro,  if any of the admins really wanted to they could use your email address and look you up on social media platforms.
BTW I'm 5'8 with shoes and I bet I would get more girls than you if I wasn't married 😂 I literally get checked out every where I go with my wife.
I also don't hate you I think you're funny!

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2018, 12:46:08 PM »

You gotta watch out bro,  if any of the admins really wanted to they could use your email address and look you up on social media platforms.
BTW I'm 5'8 with shoes and I bet I would get more girls than you if I wasn't married 😂 I literally get checked out every where I go with my wife.
I also don't hate you I think you're funny!
And what if they look me up at social media platforms? Who the fk gives a  ? High inhibition losers, that is who.

4cms

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 01:26:36 PM »

I doubt these op's would do it,  but just saying.
If you don't mind then what's your Skype I would really like to talk to you I think you're funny. You can pm it if you want. 
" Harsh realities is often times what is needed to motivate us " I made that one myself lol

" high inhibition losers " I like that one 😂

I can also understand where these other guys are coming from aswell. If it is true about what you say of yourself 6'2 etc most guys would respond In that manner to an vulgar/ direct say it to your face type of guy like you. Myself I used to box and have sparred 6'4 guys and 5'4 guys I LL just take it to em and shake hands after. The 5'4 guys were the trickiest btw lol.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 04:14:12 PM by 4cms »

Body Builder

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 02:40:21 PM »

6.2 has said a lot of true words. Being short makes dating very hard and that has a huge impact on your self esteem. Also, even on carreer you have a much harder time as you don't earn much respect.
Thats true even if you have some other big flaw like being skinny, bald, very obese etc.
But height is the biggest flaw as with women is obesity and a very unattractive face.

However, even if most of his words are right, his height is perfect so it seems like he has a height psychosis or a mental handicap to believe for him that anything would chamge if he was 5-6 cm more.
Maybe he'll had more disadvantages than benefits, as he is on the borders of being too tall to be considered attractive and I truly believe that with 2 inches more, more women would prefer his current height than his dream one.

Anyway, being short is a great disadvantage for a man.
Average height gives you equal opportunities to all men out there without any major drawback but without anything special either. Becoming more than 5.11-6 ft is when height becomes an advantage.
6.2 is an ideal height though and more than that won't give more points, thats for sure.

Alaninpatt

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2018, 12:26:36 PM »

I'm 5'2 and it's terrible in every way. Where are you from? I'm in awe that you get laid a lot despite being 5'1. My sex life is non existent. It's rough out here. People don't take you seriously and if you asked to be taken seriously, you get called out for having Napoleon Complex. You just can't win. I want to be taller so I can be seen as a normal human.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up