Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any experiences from men in the 5'0 - 5'2 range?  (Read 2860 times)

Alaninpatt

• Visitor
Re: Any experiences from men in the 5'0 - 5'2 range?
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2018, 12:26:36 PM »

I'm 5'2 and it's terrible in every way. Where are you from? I'm in awe that you get laid a lot despite being 5'1. My sex life is non existent. It's rough out here. People don't take you seriously and if you asked to be taken seriously, you get called out for having Napoleon Complex. You just can't win. I want to be taller so I can be seen as a normal human.

4cms

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2018, 01:44:49 PM »

I'm 5'2 and it's terrible in every way. Where are you from? I'm in awe that you get laid a lot despite being 5'1. My sxx life is non existent. It's rough out here. People don't take you seriously and if you asked to be taken seriously, you get called out for having Napoleon Complex. You just can't win. I want to be taller so I can be seen as a normal human.

I understand completely what you are going through,  hang in there. Do 6.5 cms on tibias.
The sad truth is guys below 5'6 have a harder time then those above one might even say 5'7 is the cut off.
I'm also not talking just about women I'm talking about respect from other men,  it literally must get earned with your fists sometimes.
Go get this surgery done in tibias external it will make you feel so much better. Most people don't like Dr sarin but I used him for my previous surgery and I done ok but there are many doctors in Russia and India that will get you to atleast 5'4. You could try 7.5 but that's pushing it and you risk complications if your an athlete don't do more than 6cms.

Go do it dude!  Pm me and I can talk to you over what's app.

InFullStryde

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2018, 04:02:56 PM »

Go 8 centimeters on the femurs.  I doubt that running fast and jumping high is on your priority list; so you'll be fine and make it maximum heightening. Workout your upper body and detoxicate health-wise during the LL process. You achieve 5'4 or 5'5 then 2-3 inch height increasing shoes. Now, boom - you're 5'7/5'8...with a streamlined physique, a brilliant style, eloquence, and in control.  During your downtime as you are "growing"...make sure your mind is growing too.  Get your style right, your approach right, and your personal achievement pathway right.

That is the quick answer. I'll reply later on how I have been so successful as a 5'1" male.  One preview tip before I get into the major details... Do not listen to weak men.  Weak men and woman try to demean you. Strong men uplift you. Be a strong man and be present only with strong men and woman. Note: Most people are weak.   Be exceptional. I promise you... that your life will be incredible at any constitutional short stature position so long that you are an exceptional human being.   Most people will not be lucky enough to know you because again, most people are judgemental and weak.  Keep in mind, you're the strong one, you're the one that has had to endure so much of life dealing with this problem... Only allow exceptional into your life and the rest of the humanoids can commiserate amongst each other in their "average" state of thinking. 

I'll return with some pointed details on how you can be successful as a 5'1" man and have both access as well as fantastic results and/or reinforcement from beautiful woman all around.   You, my friend, are the unique one AND it is unique which is and shall always be coveted on this planet.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 04:37:57 PM by TheW »
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

montahn

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2018, 05:16:54 PM »

i can feel your pain man  :'(  :'(

i am 5.3(162)  :'(

I also planning LL next yr . I need at least 15 cm in 2 surgeries
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up