Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How far can you live from Assayag and still realistically do nail removal with?  (Read 572 times)

SpeedDialer

I know Baltimore is in Maryland. But there are a bunch of states + D.C. technically within driving distance of Baltimore but would be a pretty long drive. I'm not in that area now. But in about 1-2 years, I will almost certainly be roughly in that area but it will still be a long drive like 1.5-2 hours probably when factoring in looking for parking and what.

Thing is I don't know at what point it becomes unrealistic (long drive, can't drive after the surgery, what kind of transportation would you need? Some kind of medical transport? Taxis won't drive that far?)

Movie

as a recent removal patient (Removed them October 6, 2021) , I can say that you can probably go on a 1.5-2hr drive back as a passenger or maybe even driver, but wouldn't recommend it. at about day 2 post-op without much pain, pop some tylenols and they should get you through the quick road trip, this procedure is not nearly as invasive as initial installing surgery.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

SpeedDialer

ty!!!

1. How long did it take before you could walk unassisted again after nail removal?

2. How long after the nail removal surgery were you able to go back to school/work?

3. How long after the surgery could you use the bathroom/take a shower unassisted?

I'm trying to time and plan certain things

ty!
Pages: [1]   Go Up