Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I was wrong  (Read 17555 times)

Re: I was wrong
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2017, 03:52:59 PM »

duplicate

Ozymandias

« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2017, 03:59:37 PM »

I am not here to win an essay competition, I have perfect writing scores in TOEFL and IELTS, if you want I ca PM you proff, as long as you do not disclose my identity.

No need of doing that. But you are 35 yo, ffs. How about being a bit more calm when stating your arguments? (just my advice)

What is your height btw?

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2017, 04:03:22 PM »

No need of doing that. But you are 35 yo, ffs. How about being a bit more calm when stating your arguments? (just my advice)

What is your height btw?

thanks dude, I am preparing for something on one laptop, watching movie in another one and typing this on another computer :), hence the typos. I think it is around 5'4", though I wear Don's shoes ( costs $300 but gives me 2.75" lift).
And this (elevator shoes) bring another point in my mind to support my argument - before I wore elevator shoes I only had 3 girls look at me amorously in my 32 year old life (all in a 99.9% white country - where there are no brown guys - hence they found me exotic i guess) and just adding this 2.75 inches has done wonders - I have had many hot women (arab, chinese, Indian) approach me in last 3 years since I started wearing Don's shoes. Height does matter a lot.

Zeo

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2017, 04:25:06 PM »

How about we go back to debating about Dr. Monegal
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2017, 04:53:38 PM »

thanks dude, I am preparing for something on one laptop, watching movie in another one and typing this on another computer :), hence the typos. I think it is around 5'4", though I wear Don's shoes ( costs $300 but gives me 2.75" lift).
And this (elevator shoes) bring another point in my mind to support my argument - before I wore elevator shoes I only had 3 girls look at me amorously in my 32 year old life (all in a 99.9% white country - where there are no brown guys - hence they found me exotic i guess) and just adding this 2.75 inches has done wonders - I have had many hot women (arab, chinese, Indian) approach me in last 3 years since I started wearing Don's shoes. Height does matter a lot.

That sounds incredible! Don's shoes© must be pretty expensive, are they not? Can I get a free pack of shoepolish if I call and order a pair of Don's shoes© in the next 20 minutes?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2017, 06:10:09 PM »

Yves if you think that because one girl is not superficial about height the majority of women are like that then you'll soon hurt again from another girl.

Height is the number 1 factor in a man's appearance. When a woman talks to her friends about a new guy the first they are asking is if he is tall. Not handsome, not built, not dark or blonde, tall.
So it is very important and that won't change from one girl's choice.

So if you really feel ok with yourself then good for you and forget LL.
But if you think from the example you mentioned that height is not very important then you'll soon regret and want to do LL again.

Very true, any time i over hear my classmates talk about their new boyfriend (early-mid 20's chicks) their bragging about him being tall.  Its this weird fetish that i'm sure the majority of women have. I'd say 80% but i'm pulling that out of my ass.

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2017, 06:40:01 PM »

Very true, any time i over hear my classmates talk about their new boyfriend (early-mid 20's chicks) their bragging about him being tall.  Its this weird fetish that i'm sure the majority of women have. I'd say 80% but i'm pulling that out of my ass.

93% to be precise, I am also pulling out of my ass, but my ass provides more logical crap :), on  a serious note - it is more than 80%, definitely more than 90%.

lldude

« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2017, 06:51:54 PM »

This crap is getting out of control. Some teenagers here are posting names of short and pretty faced celebrities (and not even very short celebrities) and claiming that height is immaterial.

I'm not a teenager, I'm just a guy with a great face who never faced (explicit) rejection due to his height. I never said height is not important, after all, I am in a limb lengthening forum, aren't I?!

No 1 factor is face only for average and above height men.

And who is denying that? All we are saying is that face comes first.

In real life height wins over pretty face.

It doesn't, unless you are a midget, which I'm sure no one here actually is.

« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2017, 07:27:51 PM »

I'm not a teenager, I'm just a guy with a great face who never faced (explicit) rejection due to his height. I never said height is not important, after all, I am in a limb lengthening forum, aren't I?!

you are mistaken and someday you will realize it. Height is far far greater factor then pretty face. Ugly guys who are tall are much more preferred by women then short guys who are exceptionally beautiful/aesthetic looking. All the best.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2017, 08:18:36 PM »

you are mistaken and someday you will realize it. Height is far far greater factor then pretty face. Ugly guys who are tall are much more preferred by women then short guys who are exceptionally beautiful/aesthetic looking. All the best.

It gets annoying when guys who are average female height or below come here and start to yell that unless you are tall your life is fked dating-wise....

No mister prakash... A 5'4 guy who happens to also be indian (which are mostly considered unattractive in the west) is in no place to tell anyone who is below average that their life is ruined by their height...
  You can't possibly compare your height to somoene who is 5'8 or 5'9 or even 5'6...

I can understand where its coming from, but also the user who's name is only made by numbers who also says the same   is you is also extremely short (5'2 if I recall).. Again, neither you nor him as being well below average height can say when height stops being an hinderance.
Stop putting people in this forum down because of your own misery thank you.
I learned some stuff during this time

MrHandsome

« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2017, 08:47:37 PM »

Ok first of all none of you guys will be considered tall in the west which is defined as 6 feet or more even after surgery. So forget about it.

No if you are short with a very good face you will do well but not better than a tall guy of the same race with an average face.

Race is obviously very important but this is a leg lengthening gorum. We can eastablish that going up a few inches really opens up the dating pool for men.

« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2017, 09:10:56 PM »

It gets annoying when guys who are average female height or below come here and start to yell that unless you are tall your life is fked dating-wise....

No mister prakash... A 5'4 guy who happens to also be indian (which are mostly considered unattractive in the west) is in no place to tell anyone who is below average that their life is ruined by their height...
  You can't possibly compare your height to somoene who is 5'8 or 5'9 or even 5'6...

I can understand where its coming from, but also the user who's name is only made by numbers who also says the same crap is you is also extremely short (5'2 if I recall).. Again, neither you nor him as being well below average height can say when height stops being an hinderance.
Stop putting people in this forum down because of your own misery thank you.

first you put pictures of Hollywood heroes to make your point (illogical) then you resort to personal attacks. First of all whoever calls 5'8, 5'9" as short is an idiot so you are an Idiot and just trolling around here making all kind of useless points. Also, I see yo guys saying - oh i am great looking, I do well etc. which nobody has any proof of, also if you consider 5'8, 5'9 as short and are lurking around this limb lengthening forum saying how unimportant height is, you have serious psychological issues. Moreover the naysayers here started first saying 5'5 guys getting good women, height not an issue, then you guys changed to 5'7 now I see you writing 5'8 , 5'9 (you call that short , really? are u out of your mind?), so yo guys have no idea what you guys are doing here, putting useless exmaples, useless points changing arguments, you are all over the place. First get your mind checked then come to argue. I think you are unsure of things in life and are trolling around at places where you are not sure you belong to or not, writing things which nobody knows are true or not.

Body Builder

« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2017, 09:25:59 PM »

But I am not saying that.
Faces comes first when a man is not short.
Like saying that boobs come first when a woman is not fat. But the most important thing is to not be fat. And for the man to not be short.
So height is the most necessary factor in a man's appearance. If you have a good height and a built body most women won't have any problem at all with an average face.
Even men, when they see a girl with a hot body but an average face will like her much more than an obese woman who has even the prettiest face.

For the last time, women need to feel protected. A great face won't make them feel like that, they will like it but they won't prefer it if it comes from a short or skinny man compared to a big man with an average face.

And after all, me and some other people here have a good face so our only drawback is that we are not tall enough so we are the most suitable candidates for (another one) LL.

jerkey

« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2017, 10:57:22 PM »

I feel like bodybuilder already slays in the club. Have you experimented with 1 to 2 inch insoles to get an idea of what it'll be like after LL?

I noticed many women still pick the taller guy vs. the muscular guy. I think part of it has to do with modern society where women have better education make more money than men nowadays - there isn't much setting the genders apart, so they associate masculinity with being tall and strong as a feature unique to men. I used to think growing up some women will see through my physical features and we'll live happily ever after. But with divorce being the norm, it made me sad to realize once she leaves (b/c average person will get divorced - who's to say im not average) I'll be alone for who knows how long.

Have you guys heard about this?
- If it ends with one date - you don't meet the appearance requirement
- If you can't get beyond few dates - you don't have the charm
- If it is a long-term relationship but no marriage - you don't make enough money
- Marriage is a separate entity - you make enough money, you'll be able to find someone to marry regardless of other features.

But guess what, girls will date guys if they are good looking (even if they don't make much money, low education) but won't marry them. Does marriage have any value nowadays? No. Bodybuilder said he's from southern europe, if spain or portugal, divorce rates are like 60 - 70%. Then, where does that leave us? How does the media and people nowadays view the "male that provides"?

I used to feel empty after I realized this because finding someone and having a happy family was one my biggest motivators in life. It's ok because I can still learn the charm, fix my career so I have time to work on my looks and I've already got LL to get to an excellent height.

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2017, 12:48:40 AM »

Honestly, all this debate about if being short with a pretty face is more important than being tall with an average face is irrelevant and will forever be subjective meaning its all only opinions and will never be facts. The only thing we should be worried about is getting taller. These debates get us nowhere. This forum is very toxic as it is so i suggest everyone to just do LL share their experience and be done with the forum after recovery.

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2017, 01:19:13 AM »

Honestly, all this debate about if being short with a pretty face is more important than being tall with an average face is irrelevant and will forever be subjective meaning its all only opinions and will never be facts. The only thing we should be worried about is getting taller. These debates get us nowhere. This forum is very toxic as it is so i suggest everyone to just do LL share their experience and be done with the forum after recovery.

Agree. Lets focus on our goal. Limb Lengthening. I pledge that i will share my journey, which will start at max in next 15 months if not earlier. I like to write and will make my diary very interesting.

MirinHeight

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2017, 01:28:42 AM »

i cant wait for my ll so i can finally be 6'
need to save 30k. Plan to get this within the next 2 years.

Coming from an avg-slightly above avg height male with 7-8 in the looks department. Height is so important to women. They want taller men, and taller men are seen as dominant. No matter how much you work out, or how rugged your face is you will never be seen as dominant by women if your under 5'11 at the very least.

Name me one male celebrity who women lust over like they do for liam hemsworth, chris hemsworth, david beckham, dr. mike. Girls legit get wet for these men like they never would for a tom cruise lol.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Alu

« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2017, 03:15:05 AM »

i cant wait for my ll so i can finally be 6'
need to save 30k. Plan to get this within the next 2 years.

Coming from an avg-slightly above avg height male with 7-8 in the looks department. Height is so important to women. They want taller men, and taller men are seen as dominant. No matter how much you work out, or how rugged your face is you will never be seen as dominant by women if your under 5'11 at the very least.

Name me one male celebrity who women lust over like they do for liam hemsworth, chris hemsworth, david beckham, dr. mike. Girls legit get wet for these men like they never would for a tom cruise lol.

Counterpoint: you don't need to be dominant or alpha (which is a bull  term only Incels use anyways) to get girls. Not every girl is a whore who only looks for money or appearance. And if you're aiming for those girls then you're not going to be happy. Again, we aren't fking cavemen anymore. No girl wants someone to regularly defend her honor. The fact that you're so inclined to think like this, means 2 things: 1) you haven't been getting laid at all, don't lie (which is so much sadder at your height) and 2) you (and other people here) are blatant misogynist who look down on women expecting the worst from them. Grow up.

Also if you give yourself a 7-8 rating, you're probably a 5-6 don't lie, and with that personality you're less so.

jerkey

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2017, 03:16:41 AM »

Yo I rofl'd at Dr. Mike. I was like wut Mike tyson?? Then I realized who you talkin bout. I think even 5'10 is ok if you have a big bone structure like Mike Tyson or Mark Hunt. Apparently Mike Tyson shoe size like 15 or smth.

If you gonna do only 3.5cm you'll recover much faster doing internal femurs given no complications. Barely any change in proportions tib/femur too.

MirinHeight

« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2017, 05:26:23 AM »

Counterpoint: you don't need to be dominant or alpha (which is a bullcrap term only Incels use anyways) to get girls. Not every girl is a whore who only looks for money or appearance. And if you're aiming for those girls then you're not going to be happy. Again, we aren't fking cavemen anymore. No girl wants someone to regularly defend her honor. The fact that you're so inclined to think like this, means 2 things: 1) you haven't been getting laid at all, don't lie (which is so much sadder at your height) and 2) you (and other people here) are blatant misogynist who look down on women expecting the worst from them. Grow up.

Also if you give yourself a 7-8 rating, you're probably a 5-6 don't lie, and with that personality you're less so.

I am just stating the facts even though they hurt people on here. Women will always prefer taller men.
I am not even doing the surgery for women. I have a gf..
I am doing it because I am one of the shortest in my family. My dad is 6'3. My younger brother is 6'1. My mom is 5'9. I have always wanted to be taller my whole life. And I feel short all the time around my family. It makes me feel bad about my height.

Furthermore, I never said you can't get girls if your not tall.. I never said that. The fact is women view taller men a different way than shorter men. Idc what you say but that is the truth. I asked my gf when we first met what her ideal height is in a man. She said 6'1-6'2. She still loves me to death and wants to get engaged already. Quit being butthurt and just face the truth.

Bander72

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2017, 05:34:36 AM »

first you put pictures of Hollywood heroes to make your point (illogical) then you resort to personal attacks. First of all whoever calls 5'8, 5'9" as short is an idiot so you are an Idiot and just trolling around here making all kind of useless points. Also, I see yo guys saying - oh i am great looking, I do well etc. which nobody has any proof of, also if you consider 5'8, 5'9 as short and are lurking around this limb lengthening forum saying how unimportant height is, you have serious psychological issues. Moreover the naysayers here started first saying 5'5 guys getting good women, height not an issue, then you guys changed to 5'7 now I see you writing 5'8 , 5'9 (you call that short , really? are u out of your mind?), so yo guys have no idea what you guys are doing here, putting useless exmaples, useless points changing arguments, you are all over the place. First get your mind checked then come to argue. I think you are unsure of things in life and are trolling around at places where you are not sure you belong to or not, writing things which nobody knows are true or not.

https://giphy.com/gifs/reactiongifs-xiJXFeua9tMqc
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

lldude

« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2017, 06:33:44 AM »

Furthermore, I never said you can't get girls if your not tall.. I never said that. The fact is women view taller men a different way than shorter men. Idc what you say but that is the truth. I asked my gf when we first met what her ideal height is in a man. She said 6'1-6'2. She still loves me to death and wants to get engaged already. Quit being butthurt and just face the truth.

Who the fk ask their prospective/girlfriends about their physical preferences in men?

-Well honey, I prefer 8 inch penises, but your 6 inch one is perfect anyway and I still want to marry you ::)

MrHandsome

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2017, 06:57:39 AM »

Women date men in their league if you want to date up you need money or fame. If you want to increase your league you need surgery. Limb lengthening will boost your rating so you can date hotter girls.

Bander72

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2017, 07:20:24 AM »

A bunch of forever aloners. It's funny on the misc but not here.

RealTrump

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2017, 08:34:09 AM »

A bunch of forever aloners. It's funny on the misc but not here.

Two types of people in this thread: short guys who aren't happy after 1 surgery and shorter guys who can't afford LL.

You guys have lost the ability to talk and interact with real women. Instead you limit yourselves with this black and white thinking that height is absolute.

If you are a loser before LL, you're still going to be a loser afterwards. And I see many losers, you know who you are.

Body Builder

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2017, 09:01:38 AM »

Women date men in their league if you want to date up you need money or fame. If you want to increase your league you need surgery. Limb lengthening will boost your rating so you can date hotter girls.
Thats the truth.
I had plenty of girls, maybe 2-3 more than the average man and the hottest of them was even before I did LL.
Some people would said that if a short man could have a girl like that then height does not matter. But the thing that you could have a nice girl does not change that women see short men as inferior. If someone is ok to find a woman and stay with her all of his life, not because she is his other half but because he knows that with his appearance he is not able to find something similar, then he would stay with her and live a "happy" life.
I always wanted to have chances and never feel that a very pretty girl is out of my league only because I was short.
So now I feel ok with myself and even I am not tall I don't look inferior aesthetically to the majority of women as I have a respectable height, a nice face and a very built body. But still most of women won't feel as excited they would with a man with my face and my muscles but tall.
And I want to live that feeling, to make women feel tiny and protected in front of you.

So even short men could find girls.
But not with the frequency that tall men do and most of the times they won't be as excited as with being with a man with a big body.
That's unfortunately the female nature and even an almost average height man like me with 48cm arms can't get past it as still women say that I am good but I would be excellent If I was 1.80 (about 5 cm more).

Bander72

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2017, 09:42:06 AM »

Two types of people in this thread: short guys who aren't happy after 1 surgery and shorter guys who can't afford LL.

You guys have lost the ability to talk and interact with real women. Instead you limit yourselves with this black and white thinking that height is absolute.

If you are a loser before LL, you're still going to be a loser afterwards. And I see many losers, you know who you are.

Exactly, height is important that is why we are all here. But if you are a loser before then you will be a loser after.

MrHandsome

« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2017, 08:30:48 PM »

Thats the truth.
I had plenty of girls, maybe 2-3 more than the average man and the hottest of them was even before I did LL.
Some people would said that if a short man could have a girl like that then height does not matter. But the thing that you could have a nice girl does not change that women see short men as inferior. If someone is ok to find a woman and stay with her all of his life, not because she is his other half but because he knows that with his appearance he is not able to find something similar, then he would stay with her and live a "happy" life.
I always wanted to have chances and never feel that a very pretty girl is out of my league only because I was short.
So now I feel ok with myself and even I am not tall I don't look inferior aesthetically to the majority of women as I have a respectable height, a nice face and a very built body. But still most of women won't feel as excited they would with a man with my face and my muscles but tall.
And I want to live that feeling, to make women feel tiny and protected in front of you.

But not with the frequency that tall men do and most of the times they won't be as excited as with being with a man with a big body.
That's unfortunately the female nature and even an almost average height man like me with 48cm arms can't get past it as still women say that I am good but I would be excellent If I was 1.80 (about 5 cm more).

The main problem is that below 5'9 you will stand out in a bad way. It is very rare for a short person to climb the corporate ladder, but there have been short self made billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos

MirinHeight

« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2017, 04:15:41 AM »

Thats the truth.
And I want to live that feeling, to make women feel tiny and protected in front of you

facts

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2017, 01:52:27 PM »

Well, I don't. But that's okay, to each his own.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YellowSpike

« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2017, 01:01:51 PM »

Thats the truth.

I've read many of your posts, and have to say that I pretty much totally agree with most of them.

I was a little over 5'5" before LL, I'm now a solid 5'8" at night (5'9" first thing in the morning). I did pretty well with women prior to LL because I have 9/10 facial aesthetics (I have been called hot/sexy/handsome/stud by many women and men lol over the years). BUT...at 5'5", I have definitely still felt inferior to my taller but less good looking friends. And my confidence wasn't what I wanted it to be. At 5'8" I'm still not tall, but the difference is like night and day and I definitely get more unsolicited attention from hot girls (and men...). 5'10" or 5'11" would be "safer" and at that height, you really wont experience any heightism, but I am totally fine at 5'8" and doing quite nicely.

BodyBuilder, do you feel you definitely need another LL? 5'9" is a great height.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up