Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis  (Read 13074 times)

QuarkSoup

Re: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2022, 07:55:50 PM »

Wannabetaller's nurse sometimes changed bandages every 2 days, when she was busy she changed bandages every 5 days or every week

"when she was busy she changed bandages every 5 days or every week" what was her name? I's been almost 1.5 months for me staying at wannabetaller's rehab and I have never seen a single infection case. Also everyone's bandages are changed every 2 days. I don't want to call you a liar but saying that dressings were changed once a week sound straight a lie.
Pre-surgery Height: 173.5cm (5'9)
New Height: 182cm (6'0), gained 8.5cm on Femurs
Surgery Dates: 22 Nov 2022 LON on Femurs,  device removal on 9th Feb 2023
Surgeon: Yunus Oc, wannabetaller, Istanbul Turkey
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=78384.0

Victims of the Wannabetaller2

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2022, 02:15:45 PM »

I changed my reply to quote  l
                                          V

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2022, 02:24:09 PM »

I changed my reply to quote  l
                                          V

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2022, 02:26:37 PM »

"when she was busy she changed bandages every 5 days or every week" what was her name? I's been almost 1.5 months for me staying at wannabetaller's rehab and I have never seen a single infection case. Also everyone's bandages are changed every 2 days. I don't want to call you a liar but saying that dressings were changed once a week sound straight a lie.
You may not believe it, but that is the fact of my experience! But I don't think my osteomyelitis has anything to do with how often the nurse changes the gauze! Because my wound was not infected before the swollen osteomyelitis happened. Moreover, I saw other doctors in China perform corrective surgery. They did not wrap gauze after the wound healed, and no patient was infected. The doctor said that even if it is an external fixator, even if it is a traumatic infection, it is not easy to infect the bone marrow.

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2022, 02:27:07 PM »

It looks like he did surgery for cheap prices to chinese patients like you to gain experience. Simply we can say he used you as guinea pig. So unfortunate..  :-\ Will you going to sue Dr Yuksel? Or WannaBeTaller?
Our operation fee and accommodation fee are paid to wannabetaller, because many things happened, I admit that the boss of wannabetaller is not a person of high morals. But yuksel is a doctor, no matter how much money he makes, I think he should have professional ethics, it is impossible to make fun of a patient's leg! I went to see Yuksel before returning home, and although he didn't think it was necessary for me to remove the nails, his attitude was much better.
I want to sue Wannabetaller team, I have not been cured until now.Another patient who was repaired 4 times by Wannabetaller doctor Yuksel, her inner thigh surgery, she said she almost died on the operating table, and even though she went through 4 She was very dissatisfied with Wannabetaller's attitude towards her, and she also wanted to sue Wannabetaller, but Wannabetaller did not give us the operation contract and receipt, and we did not have enough evidence. Turkish law does not recognize Chinese WeChat chat records. I’m not sure if it can be successful.In fact, I am not the only victim of Wannabetaller, but others chose to remain silent.Originally, if my leg was cured, I didn't want to say anything. As a doctor, whether the operation is cheap or not should not be the reason to treat the patient as a guinea pig!

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2022, 03:34:06 PM »

Your post is much appreciated, but frankly, it is difficult to read.
It would be helpful if you could organize the events that occurred in chronological order.
Also, it would be great if we could know the date each photo was taken.

Osteomyelitis occurred in July 2022, when did you have your first surgery before that?
Also, when did you have your nail removal surgery?
Sorry, it's my first time using this software.  Because I have been hospitalized and I don’t have a computer, I asked someone who are also unfamiliar with this software to post the pictures and edited text for me.  If I can modify it when I go home after I leave the hospital, I will write the date or explanation after each picture, but this post does not seem to allow modification of the content, so I can only add new content by replying.
 My first operation was on January 1, 2022, and the stent was removed on April 5. On the night of July 7, I suddenly felt cold and had a fever and my legs had no strength. When I woke up on July 8, I found that my leg was broken.  The bone was bulging, I contacted Wannabetaller immediately, they asked me to contact Yuksel myself, Yuksel said he was on vacation and asked me to wait for him for 5 days to come back to see him, on July 10 the swelling burst and a lot of pus came out...  …July 11 I went to Yuksel’s emergency department but got no useful treatment, July 14wannabetaller asked me to see yunus, July 20yunus told me the diagnosis was osteomyelitis, told me that I could use gentamicin for 6 weeks, I  Intravenous infusion was chosen for faster infection control.  However, because Yunus did not recommend debridement surgery, the pus bacteria in my wound were not completely killed by antibiotics. On September 1, I visited Yunus again, and he diagnosed chronic osteomyelitis.  I asked Wannabetaller to replace me with a more experienced osteomyelitis doctor and asked for debridement, Wannabetaller refused.  So I chose to return home for treatment.  I visited Yuksel before returning home and he said my tests showed nothing wrong with my legs and no bacteria. Before going to visit Yuksel, he said that if it is necessary to remove the nails, he will remove them for me and clean the wound as long as I pay for the surgery, but in the end he said that there is no problem with my test and there is no need to remove the nails.  So I went back to my country, but on the way back to my country, my knees started to be red, swollen and painful... I took antibiotics for a month, and after 3 days of stopping the antibiotics, the redness turned into pustules that were about to explode! On oct 24th my knees and lower lock nails started to be red, swollen and painful, i have been on antibiotics and have been to several doctors in different hospitals and they all think i need to have my nails removed because i still have bacteria in my legs and they  Let my osteomyelitis relapse.  I was hospitalized on the night of 11/28, had nails removed, external fixator was put on 11/29, and antibiotics were dripped through the opening in the knee to flush the bone, antibiotics were poured through the ankle, IV vancomycin, rinsed  After 3 weeks, the doctor first removed the tube in the knee, and then removed the tube in the ankle a few days later.  Now my knee wound is so painful that I can't walk.

Neo2023

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2022, 10:16:32 PM »

The doctor and the intermediary team did not pay much attention to the infection. From the beginning of the slight infection and inflammation, they felt that it was not a problem. The doctor did not want to be responsible, thinking that the intermediary team was responsible for the daily changing of gauze and disinfection. The intermediary team felt that it was the doctor’s job to deal with the infection and inflammation. Work. They pushed each other and were unwilling to deal with it, which eventually delayed the treatment, resulting in severe osteomyelitis, requiring amputation of necrotic bones and re-fixation of the external fixator.
The doctor and the business team only cooperate according to the order, and the doctor will stop asking the patient after the operation. The business team employs ordinary nurses to change gauze and take medicine for patients. But these nurses were lazy and changed the gauze of the patient once a week at most, leading to serious infections.
 Because the business team receives the order, and then hires a doctor to perform the operation. After the operation is completed, the business team arranges the accommodation during the extended period, so that the business team can earn the accommodation fee. Since the accommodation is arranged by the business team, the nursing staff is also the business team. Employed, and these nurses basically know nothing about medical services.
The doctor only charged the money for the operation, he is not responsible for everything after the operation, the business team is responsible
In order to save money, the business team hires people with no medical care experience to take care of patients, and they are lazy, changing gauze only once every 5 days or a week, and giving patients anti-inflammatory drugs every 5 days.
The patient himself was inexperienced, completely unaware that there was a problem, and just waited, doing nothing, until a severe infection developed, leading to periostitis. In fact, if the patient realizes that the gauze and anti-inflammatory drugs should be changed every 2 days, he can change the gauze and take the medicine on time at home.
So, don't rely on the business team, don't trust any service they can give you, you are in charge of your legs and no one will care about your legs. If nursing staff is needed, let doctors hire nursing staff as much as possible, and let doctors earn this money, not business teams. In this way, the doctor is in charge, otherwise, the doctor will not be responsible for your infection during the extended period. If you feel that you live at home and change the gauze, dressing, and medication by yourself, then you should contact the doctor more and communicate with other patients, which is more useful than relying on the business team.

QuarkSoup

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2023, 07:33:16 AM »

The doctor and the intermediary team did not pay much attention to the infection. From the beginning of the slight infection and inflammation, they felt that it was not a problem. The doctor did not want to be responsible, thinking that the intermediary team was responsible for the daily changing of gauze and disinfection. The intermediary team felt that it was the doctor’s job to deal with the infection and inflammation. Work. They pushed each other and were unwilling to deal with it, which eventually delayed the treatment, resulting in severe osteomyelitis, requiring amputation of necrotic bones and re-fixation of the external fixator.
The doctor and the business team only cooperate according to the order, and the doctor will stop asking the patient after the operation. The business team employs ordinary nurses to change gauze and take medicine for patients. But these nurses were lazy and changed the gauze of the patient once a week at most, leading to serious infections.
 Because the business team receives the order, and then hires a doctor to perform the operation. After the operation is completed, the business team arranges the accommodation during the extended period, so that the business team can earn the accommodation fee. Since the accommodation is arranged by the business team, the nursing staff is also the business team. Employed, and these nurses basically know nothing about medical services.
The doctor only charged the money for the operation, he is not responsible for everything after the operation, the business team is responsible
In order to save money, the business team hires people with no medical care experience to take care of patients, and they are lazy, changing gauze only once every 5 days or a week, and giving patients anti-inflammatory drugs every 5 days.
The patient himself was inexperienced, completely unaware that there was a problem, and just waited, doing nothing, until a severe infection developed, leading to periostitis. In fact, if the patient realizes that the gauze and anti-inflammatory drugs should be changed every 2 days, he can change the gauze and take the medicine on time at home.
So, don't rely on the business team, don't trust any service they can give you, you are in charge of your legs and no one will care about your legs. If nursing staff is needed, let doctors hire nursing staff as much as possible, and let doctors earn this money, not business teams. In this way, the doctor is in charge, otherwise, the doctor will not be responsible for your infection during the extended period. If you feel that you live at home and change the gauze, dressing, and medication by yourself, then you should contact the doctor more and communicate with other patients, which is more useful than relying on the business team.

"But these nurses were lazy and changed the gauze of the patient once a week at most, leading to serious infections" imagine believing this nonsense. People can throw random pictures and make up stories. She/he couldnt even tell us the nurse's name or any employees names.

Yesterday I went to PT room to strech my hip flexors . All the stretchers were full except the stretcher where the dressing was done. I lay down on that stretcher and dangled my feet then the nurse came and asked me if I want my bandages to be changed eventhough my dressing was changed the day before yesterday. So I don't buy the "the bandages were changed once a week at most" fairy tale. Even my sheets are changed every morning...

When you lie about one thing you completely lose your ground all together.

Pre-surgery Height: 173.5cm (5'9)
New Height: 182cm (6'0), gained 8.5cm on Femurs
Surgery Dates: 22 Nov 2022 LON on Femurs,  device removal on 9th Feb 2023
Surgeon: Yunus Oc, wannabetaller, Istanbul Turkey
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=78384.0

1team

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2023, 12:16:56 PM »

"But these nurses were lazy and changed the gauze of the patient once a week at most, leading to serious infections" imagine believing this nonsense. People can throw random pictures and make up stories. She/he couldnt even tell us the nurse's name or any employees names.

Yesterday I went to PT room to strech my hip flexors . All the stretchers were full except the stretcher where the dressing was done. I lay down on that stretcher and dangled my feet then the nurse came and asked me if I want my bandages to be changed eventhough my dressing was changed the day before yesterday. So I don't buy the "the bandages were changed once a week at most" fairy tale. Even my sheets are changed every morning...

Is it possible the procedures regarding bandage changes were different during the time they were there?

boots2asses

• Visitor
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2023, 01:27:57 PM »

I don't believe he is lying. My friend is crippled because of Yuksel. He literally cant walk, had an infection and his tibia broke.

He was treated very poorly by Fatma nurse, it is not acceptable such behavior from their side. Please avoid these clowns.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2023, 01:57:15 PM »

I don't believe he is lying. My friend is crippled because of Yuksel. He literally cant walk, had an infection and his tibia broke.

He was treated very poorly by Fatma nurse, it is not acceptable such behavior from their side. Please avoid these clowns.

Hello, I am currently doing it with Yukksel and  I have heard a lot about this patient from other patients who were with him and the nurses. I'm not going into details for sake of patient privacy but everything is not what it seems from the videos if you catch my drift...
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

1team

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2023, 02:10:57 PM »

Hello, I am currently doing it with Yukksel and  I have heard a lot about this patient from other patients who were with him and the nurses. I'm not going into details for sake of patient privacy but everything is not what it seems from the videos if you catch my drift...

Don't tease us like that, at least give some general info.

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2023, 02:28:38 PM »

you are right, thank you very much

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2023, 02:32:57 PM »

My WeChat chat history is the WeChat of the Wannabetaler staff, don’t you have their WeChat?  If you need, I can push their account number to you, and you can ask them yourself.  And why do I have to mention the nurse name aylis Taşkın?  What I meant was that the nurse sometimes did not come to the hotel ,for example, she was sick and had the flu. At that time, Wannabetaller’s employees often had the flu and asked for leave, and the time for us to change the gauze would be extended, and I didn’t think my osteomyelitis has anything to do with how often the nurse changes the gauze as I haven't had an external wound infection before my leg suddenly swollen.
 Then I don’t think it’s necessary for you to worry about infection and the frequency of changing gauze, because the doctor I’m treating now has exposed the dry needle tract on my leg without gauze wrapping, and the doctor told me that I don’t need to use gauze until the outer bracket is removed.  Wrapped the needle and told me not to use  Iodine to wipe off the hard scab on the needle site, it is the best natural protection, I can keep it for a few months after the stent is removed, if I always Clean the wound, I may be more susceptible to infection. He told me that Among his patients were children who had mud in their wounds and were also uninfected.  Even if there is a trauma infection, it is not so easy to cause osteomyelitis.  And even if osteomyelitis is treated quickly and correctly, it is difficult to become chronic osteomyelitis. You may sound unbelievable, but it turns out that the doctors and nurses at Wannabetaller are not medically knowledgeable enough to deal with a sudden bone infection, from what I told the doctor in Turkey my leg was red and swollen, I was running a fever, it could be a symptom of osteomyelitis,  It needs to be cut to remove the pus as soon as possible, these Wannabetaller nurses and its doctors don't understand or don't pay attention, and when I told the Wannabetaller doctor that our country's doctors recommend debridement, yunus said I don't need any debridement  The operation was not serious for me, Wannabetaller said that the doctors in my country did not have yunus to understand my condition, and told me that yunus is an experienced doctor who can heal my leg.  2 months later when my condition turned into chronic osteomyelitis, my country doctor and the treating doctor of another Yuksel patient agreed that I need to remove the nail because I missed the best time to clear the bacteria, which was already in the  A biofilm formed on my nails, bacteria that couldn't be killed by antibiotics, and would hide on my nails and wait to repopulate when my resistance weakened.  But both yunus and Yuksel thought that I didn’t need to take out the nails, they both thought that there were no bacteria in my legs, and my legs would be fine.  By just after another 2 months, the chronic osteomyelitis really came back, and caused redness, swelling, pain and suppuration of the new site.

I was diagnosed in my country with nail infection osteomyelitis.  What I am complaining here is that the owner of Wannabetaller and his doctor did not deal with it in time and correctly when they knew that I had early symptoms of osteomyelitis. There was a problem with their treatment methods.  Draining pus and taking out the nails, only told me to use antibiotics, which caused me to miss the best time to completely clear the bacteria, and finally the bacteria remained in the legs before it became chronic osteomyelitis.  If Wannabetaller and its doctors could be more professional when the early symptoms of osteomyelitis just appeared, and cleaned up the pus and nails for me in time, I might not become chronic osteomyelitis, this is my country  The doctor said that my chronic osteomyelitis was due to my first infection not being treated quickly and correctly.
 Wannabetaller's doctor believes that suppurative osteomyelitis without debridement and nail removal can only use antibiotics to remove all bacteria without recurrence. This is a adventurous treatment.  Wannabetaller and it's doctors have been very clear on my journey from the initial leg swelling to festering pus to being diagnosed with Osteomyelitis and becoming Chronic Osteomyelitis.  They confidently told me that my legs would not have any problems in the future, probably because they didn't know enough about chronic osteomyelitis.
I hope you can return to normal walking smoothly and then evaluate those intermediaries. I also thankfully thought my leg would be fine after the brace was removed until 3 months later my leg suddenly swelled up.

Limbfan2020

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2023, 02:55:59 PM »

Hi, how is he at the moment? Does he still have problems with walking and infection?

more

« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2023, 03:05:23 PM »

Don't you understand that risks with Lon monorail are higher? especially infection?,why did you choose him ? Marketing?

Neo2023

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2023, 11:12:09 PM »

If you say that the infection is not caused by the frequency of gauze changes, when did the virus enter your legs? Is the intramedullary nail used during the operation contaminated by bacteria? Or is the pins of the external fixator used during the operation contaminated by bacteria? Or did your wound become infected with bacteria during the lengthening period? To clarify this issue, this is the most critical issue

boots2asses

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2023, 01:06:38 PM »

Hi, how is he at the moment? Does he still have problems with walking and infection?

he is crippled. cannot walk what so ever.

Ismail6024

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2023, 04:00:57 PM »

Where is he, perhaps we can find hom a better surgeon to look at his case?

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2023, 12:37:50 AM »

Don't you understand that risks with Lon monorail are higher? especially infection?,why did you choose him ? Marketing?
Because before I went to the Wannabetaller team, I didn’t know that Wannabetaller would let patients promote the team on social platforms by reducing surgery fees and accommodation fees and giving patients rebates. Before I went to Wannabetaller, I met one of their patients named Moon through China’s Sina Weibo platform. She posted her recovery process diary in Wannabetaller’s WeChat group and social platforms every day and told me that Wannabetaller has no one be infected .Now I don’t think so! I sent the WeChat chat records with her before I went to Wannabetaller, I don’t know if you can understand. When I arrived at Wannabetaller's hotel, she showed me her calf Lon. She told me that Wannabetaller is a very good service team, so I did the surgery with confidence. After the operation, I found that Yuksel did not fulfill the promise before the operation, such as three extra needles in the knee but before operation he sail only two in the knee , the suture of the wound was rough, and I was delayed for 20 days when removing the stent, because Yuksel said that the boss of Wannabetaller did not make an appointment with him time and the operating room is busy. When I was in the extended period, several patients had a dispute with patient Moon in Wannabetaller’s WeChat group because of surgery problems, accusing her of making false publicity for the team, and one of the patients named Regina’s inner thigh had been repaired 4 times by Yuksel, she said She almost died on the operating table...and Moon lied about the Wannabetaller surgery in order to deceive the patient that the surgery was not painful, in fact the surgery was very painful, and at that time Wannabetaller lacked tramadol, a strong painkiller, which made it unbearable Painful patient is outraged, and Wannabetaller lied to patient about Yuksel's thigh Lon surgery was done from the knee which caused a girl named Mia to have sore knees that couldn't bend, and Moon got infected with Omicron after removing the stent Instead of staying in the hotel, go to the door of Mia's room to quarrel with him about infecting the patients who are in the extended period of the virus. In short, at that time, several patients had a fierce argument with the moon. Some patient told me she saw on wannabetaller's computer that Patient Moon earned 1,400 euros from my surgery, and moon’s surgery and accommodation costs were half that of other patients.The patient named regina was repaired 4 times because of the inferior materials purchased by Wannabetaller. She hoped that the team could compensate her, but the team not only did not compensate her, but also broke into her room in the middle of the night and demanded that she continue to pay the accommodation fee, otherwise it would be confiscated. Her extension tool, Wannabetaller's bosses tried to convince her to bring in new patients for Wannabetaller, bringing in one patient and giving her 1000 euros as compensation for her surgical mistakes. Regina said she rejected this ridiculous way of compensation! That night regina called the police because the extension tool was robbed by Wannabetaller's staff, and the next day regina moved out of the suffocatingly small and expensive hotel in Wannabetaller. If you need, I can recommend Regina's Wechat to you, and you can ask her about her experience in Wannabetaller. This is my Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7384185539

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2023, 12:40:03 AM »

If you say that the infection is not caused by the frequency of gauze changes, when did the virus enter your legs? Is the intramedullary nail used during the operation contaminated by bacteria? Or is the pins of the external fixator used during the operation contaminated by bacteria? Or did your wound become infected with bacteria during the lengthening period? To clarify this issue, this is the most critical issue
My leg had no symptoms of trauma infection until the swelling appeared at the broken bone at July 8. Physicians other than yunus and Yuksel thought the nails were carrying bacteria that caused the infection. Because of the small number of bacteria, the role of my resistance, it did not attack early.

Neo2023

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2023, 01:58:09 AM »

Because before I went to the Wannabetaller team, I didn’t know that Wannabetaller would let patients promote the team on social platforms by reducing surgery fees and accommodation fees and giving patients rebates. Before I went to Wannabetaller, I met one of their patients named Moon through China’s Sina Weibo platform. She posted her recovery process diary in Wannabetaller’s WeChat group and social platforms every day and told me that Wannabetaller has no one be infected .Now I don’t think so! I sent the WeChat chat records with her before I went to Wannabetaller, I don’t know if you can understand. When I arrived at Wannabetaller's hotel, she showed me her calf Lon. She told me that Wannabetaller is a very good service team, so I did the surgery with confidence. After the operation, I found that Yuksel did not fulfill the promise before the operation, such as three extra needles in the knee but before operation he sail only two in the knee , the suture of the wound was rough, and I was delayed for 20 days when removing the stent, because Yuksel said that the boss of Wannabetaller did not make an appointment with him time and the operating room is busy. When I was in the extended period, several patients had a dispute with patient Moon in Wannabetaller’s WeChat group because of surgery problems, accusing her of making false publicity for the team, and one of the patients named Regina’s inner thigh had been repaired 4 times by Yuksel, she said She almost died on the operating table...and Moon lied about the Wannabetaller surgery in order to deceive the patient that the surgery was not painful, in fact the surgery was very painful, and at that time Wannabetaller lacked tramadol, a strong painkiller, which made it unbearable Painful patient is outraged, and Wannabetaller lied to patient about Yuksel's thigh Lon surgery was done from the knee which caused a girl named Mia to have sore knees that couldn't bend, and Moon got infected with Omicron after removing the stent Instead of staying in the hotel, go to the door of Mia's room to quarrel with him about infecting the patients who are in the extended period of the virus. In short, at that time, several patients had a fierce argument with the moon. Some patient told me she saw on wannabetaller's computer that Patient Moon earned 1,400 euros from my surgery, and moon’s surgery and accommodation costs were half that of other patients.The patient named regina was repaired 4 times because of the inferior materials purchased by Wannabetaller. She hoped that the team could compensate her, but the team not only did not compensate her, but also broke into her room in the middle of the night and demanded that she continue to pay the accommodation fee, otherwise it would be confiscated. Her extension tool, Wannabetaller's bosses tried to convince her to bring in new patients for Wannabetaller, bringing in one patient and giving her 1000 euros as compensation for her surgical mistakes. Regina said she rejected this ridiculous way of compensation! That night regina called the police because the extension tool was robbed by Wannabetaller's staff, and the next day regina moved out of the suffocatingly small and expensive hotel in Wannabetaller. If you need, I can recommend Regina's Wechat to you, and you can ask her about her experience in Wannabetaller. This is my Weibo: https://weibo.com/u/7384185539

Send me Regina'wechat,I want to talk with her,I was planning to Turkey,but your story made me think about it again

Maison

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2023, 06:39:57 AM »

Sorry, it's my first time using this software.  Because I have been hospitalized and I don’t have a computer, I asked someone who are also unfamiliar with this software to post the pictures and edited text for me.  If I can modify it when I go home after I leave the hospital, I will write the date or explanation after each picture, but this post does not seem to allow modification of the content, so I can only add new content by replying.
 My first operation was on January 1, 2022, and the stent was removed on April 5. On the night of July 7, I suddenly felt cold and had a fever and my legs had no strength. When I woke up on July 8, I found that my leg was broken.  The bone was bulging, I contacted Wannabetaller immediately, they asked me to contact Yuksel myself, Yuksel said he was on vacation and asked me to wait for him for 5 days to come back to see him, on July 10 the swelling burst and a lot of pus came out...  …July 11 I went to Yuksel’s emergency department but got no useful treatment, July 14wannabetaller asked me to see yunus, July 20yunus told me the diagnosis was osteomyelitis, told me that I could use gentamicin for 6 weeks, I  Intravenous infusion was chosen for faster infection control.  However, because Yunus did not recommend debridement surgery, the pus bacteria in my wound were not completely killed by antibiotics. On September 1, I visited Yunus again, and he diagnosed chronic osteomyelitis.  I asked Wannabetaller to replace me with a more experienced osteomyelitis doctor and asked for debridement, Wannabetaller refused.  So I chose to return home for treatment.  I visited Yuksel before returning home and he said my tests showed nothing wrong with my legs and no bacteria. Before going to visit Yuksel, he said that if it is necessary to remove the nails, he will remove them for me and clean the wound as long as I pay for the surgery, but in the end he said that there is no problem with my test and there is no need to remove the nails.  So I went back to my country, but on the way back to my country, my knees started to be red, swollen and painful... I took antibiotics for a month, and after 3 days of stopping the antibiotics, the redness turned into pustules that were about to explode! On oct 24th my knees and lower lock nails started to be red, swollen and painful, i have been on antibiotics and have been to several doctors in different hospitals and they all think i need to have my nails removed because i still have bacteria in my legs and they  Let my osteomyelitis relapse.  I was hospitalized on the night of 11/28, had nails removed, external fixator was put on 11/29, and antibiotics were dripped through the opening in the knee to flush the bone, antibiotics were poured through the ankle, IV vancomycin, rinsed  After 3 weeks, the doctor first removed the tube in the knee, and then removed the tube in the ankle a few days later.  Now my knee wound is so painful that I can't walk.

Thanks for your reply.
Your post has a mix of Dr. Yuksel and Dr. Yunus and I would like to know the doctor responsible for each surgery.

Perhaps Dr. Yuksel is the doctor for the first surgery in Jan 2022?

Secondly, which doctor removed the external fixator in April 2022, Dr. Yuksel or Yunus?

Which doctor examined you from July 11 until you returned to your country, Dr. Yuksel or Yunus?
Or did you see both doctors?

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2023, 07:44:57 PM »

Thanks for your reply.
Your post has a mix of Dr. Yuksel and Dr. Yunus and I would like to know the doctor responsible for each surgery.

Perhaps Dr. Yuksel is the doctor for the first surgery in Jan 2022?

Secondly, which doctor removed the external fixator in April 2022, Dr. Yuksel or Yunus?

Which doctor examined you from July 11 until you returned to your country, Dr. Yuksel or Yunus?
Or did you see both doctors?
From January 1 to April 5, 2022, my surgery and removal of external fixation doctors were Yuksel. When the infection occurred on July 8th, the doctor who had returned and exploited to the sputum prescription from September 1st was Yunus. They are doctors working with Wannabetaller, Yuksel actually terminates cooperation during my first operation, Yunus is a new working doctor in Wannabetaller. These two doctors are very clear about my infection process. My first surgery was on January 1, 2022, and the outer holder was removed by Yuksel on April 5, 2022. When I first surgically, Wannabetaller concealed them and Yuksel has terminated the facts of cooperation, deceiving me, they will have been working together, I should have removed the outer fixtures on March 15, because they communicated out problems, resulting in delaying 20 days to remove my outer fixtures. On July 8, I told Wannabetaller my bone position swollen and had a fever. They told me because they and Yuksel had already terminated their cooperation, I need to contact Yuksel, when I contact Yuksel Speaking of me waiting for him to visit him on July 13th holiday. Wannabetaller said their new doctors Yunus is also on holiday. On July 10, the swelling broke out of a large amount of pus. I went to the Turkish doctor in the emergency department and didn't matter. They told me that this should go to my surgeon to handle it, then they only call me to buy antibiotics. On July 11th, I went to the emergency department of Yuksel's hospital. I waited for 2 hours, an internship doctor digging my wound with and then bandage, which led to the next day my wound become big, I also paid 600 Lira for this. If I need to be hospitalized, I have to pay 3000 lira one day, and they didn't tell me any treatment plan. They used the pus to flow into the bone chamber in the way if they were wounded in the mouth. This is very stupid! YUKSEL did not arrange a professional duty doctor to deal with the wound, so I was very disappointed with Yuksel! On July 14th, Wannabetaller's housekeeper called the driver to send me to visit Yunus, Yunus sticking my wound pus to make bacteria cultivation, call me 5 days later, I will go back to find him. During this period, I can continue oral antibiotics. On July 20, I saw Yunus again. I was confirmed to have osteomyelitis. He told me to use 2 antibiotics for 6 weeks, a gentamicin injection, one It is dripped in the wound surface to the rifamycin injection. But he said that I am not serious, don't need a wound cleanup, he didn't do the most important thing, this is a wrong treatment decision, because the bacteria on the nails cannot be completely killed by antibiotics, but Yunus said I will not have problems. However, 2 months have passed. When I went to Yunus on September 1, I was diagnosed with chronic osteomyelitis. Even so, he still said that I don't need to take out the nails, I don't need to clean the wound. Bacteria, do not need to use antibiotics, he said that the bacteria did not spread, he said that I will not have problems in the future, even if my wound is still a small hole exudates liquid, he said that I can take a shower for the wound. I asked Wannabetaller to replace other doctors who were good at treating osteomyelitis, but they refused. Wannabetaller and Yunus will no longer reply to my news! I went to Yuksel in August. He said that I don't need to clean my leg, and at this time, the other 2 patients of Yuksel qiang Tang and JIN GE The legs are infected, and they have a purulent in red, and fortunately they have left Turkey and have been rapid and effective treatment. It has been recovered. They showed the video of my leg pus to their treatment doctor. Their treatment doctor believes that you need to clean up the wound and remove the nails, because I missed the best cleaning of wound time, bacteria have spread in the nails, clean the wound is very Important, but yunus doesn't think so, so I hope that Yuksel can clean up the wound, but when I went to Yuksel in August, he didn't just clean the wound, but also covered it. I stopped using antibiotics, he said Yunus's inspection report is not accurate, it is not worthless, my situation is not so bad. Yunus think that I don't have to clean up my wound, but if I listen Yuksel, I think I will become chronic myelitis. Finally, my wound has not healed, Yuksel is facing reality, he told me to find him to check, he can take out the nails for me to clean up the wound, I only need to pay the operating fee. When I went to his hospital, he said that I didn't have to take out the nails, he thought that my leg did not infect. I have reviewed a lot of information. I believe that there is a bacteria in my leg. I will no longer believe in the level of the doctor of Wannabetaller, I don't believe they can treat my leg, so I decided to return to China. When I was returning to China, chronic myelitis was recurred. Finally, I listened to the advice of Chinese doctor had to take out the nails, with an antibiotic solution, I have already stayed in the hospital for 1 month 7 days. I hope that it doesn't relapse it after treatment.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2023, 07:48:42 PM »

We in Wannabetaller Team would like to indicate that we are aware of the allegations that have been made and the identity of the patient spreading them, but in respect of the personal information protection confidentiality policy that we strictly follow towards all patients, we will remain committed to preserving the confidentiality and information of the patient making these allegations.
First of all, we would like to clarify that we are always committed to providing the same amount of medical care and a direct follow-up to all patients on an equal basis, in addition to frequent visits for the purpose of medical examination by the doctor supervising the case, and as a result, patients, in general, are obliged to allocate a period that lasts between five to six months for recovery, especially patients who prefer the LON device for lengthening, and whom we always recommend to stay under our supervision for at least three to four weeks after the end of their lengthening period
The reason for this is the presence of wounds that have not yet healed, which requires the patient to take extreme care while changing the dressings for these wounds periodically.
In addition to the significance of the patient's commitment to the necessary physical therapy sessions, which the patient must continue to obtain after the end of the lengthening period, as it is one of the most important factors in restoring the patient's ability to move and restoring the natural range of motion.
Unfortunately, our patient, who was previously mentioned above, and despite the fact that her lengthening period has not yet ended at the time, insisted on leaving the hotel ’’our official partner'' in which our patients reside, and insisted on staying in another residence separately and outside the scope of our follow-up of his health condition and development
And as a result of the patient's strong insistence on performing the operation to remove the external fixator at a time when hospital appointments, operating rooms, and doctor’s appointments were not appropriate and full of pre-booked operations, we informed the patient that in order for her surgery to be performed, she must wait for a short period in order to schedule the operation appropriately, but Our patient insisted on not waiting, which made us go above and beyond and do our best to provide a date for the operation that matches the patient's desire to perform it as soon as possible, and this is what was done.
But by virtue of the patient's return to his own residence of her own free will and outside the scope of our follow-up and his insistence on moving away from our direct care and the patient's failure to adhere to the basic conditions for sterilization, disinfection, and post-removal care, as explained, and despite our company's efforts to provide support and care to the patient, not forgetting to mention that the patient was not cooperative with us in this field.
This is what inevitably led to infections due to the reasons that were previously indicated and which were outside the scope of our company’s responsibility, powers, or realistic scope of effectiveness, in addition to the patient’s delay in informing us of the infection in its infancy, but on the contrary, we were informed after the infection had reached an advanced degree
In this regard, and as soon as we were informed of the patient’s condition at the time, our company did not hesitate to make any possible effort represented in securing medical follow-up, providing means of treatment, or supervising the condition in order to improve it, based on the work ethics followed and on which we build in our dealing with our patients.
It must be clearly and explicitly noted that bone infection of the degree that has been noticed cannot be produced overnight, on the contrary, any similar infection in the bone is generally caused by negligence, inaction, and non-compliance with the rules of medical sterilization of existing wound dressings. And it takes a period ranging from two to three months for a superficial infection to develop into osteomyelitis
By following up on the timeline of the incident, it can be observed clearly that the onset of infection occurred after the removal of the external fixator, with a period ranging from one month to a month and a half.
During that period, the patient did not receive any medical services from us
We hope that the patient would have understood the extent of the company's commitment to acting in favor of her best health interest and showed cooperation regarding the standards that have been set to maintain her health and well-being.
In addition, the patient, according to her personal decision and contrary to the medical instructions given to her clearly and explicitly by the doctor and physiotherapist, and despite her body reaching its maximum limits in lengthening by seven centimeters, and despite all of the aforementioned warnings, she continued the lengthening procedure, secretly and unannounced, as turned out later.
Our aim is not to prolong the polemic, but only to reflect the story from our side in a short and concise way.

Neo2023

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2023, 03:50:54 AM »

Wow, 😆,now this history is going to be interesting.go on ,man.

Unknown

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2023, 08:31:29 AM »

What happened to the Looksmaxing guy?

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2023, 09:39:58 AM »

Send me Regina'wechat,I want to talk with her,I was planning to Turkey,but your story made me think about it again
She said her WeChat was private and didn't want to add too many strangers. But you can join her WeChat group of Turkish victims and chat with her. You add my WeChat pigggg0, and I pull you into the Turkish victim WeChat group she created, and you can chat with her in the group.

Maison

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2023, 02:18:11 PM »

From January 1 to April 5, 2022, my surgery and removal of external fixation doctors were Yuksel. When the infection occurred on July 8th, the doctor who had returned and exploited to the sputum prescription from September 1st was Yunus. They are doctors working with Wannabetaller, Yuksel actually terminates cooperation during my first operation, Yunus is a new working doctor in Wannabetaller. These two doctors are very clear about my infection process. My first surgery was on January 1, 2022, and the outer holder was removed by Yuksel on April 5, 2022. When I first surgically, Wannabetaller concealed them and Yuksel has terminated the facts of cooperation, deceiving me, they will have been working together, I should have removed the outer fixtures on March 15, because they communicated out problems, resulting in delaying 20 days to remove my outer fixtures. On July 8, I told Wannabetaller my bone position swollen and had a fever. They told me because they and Yuksel had already terminated their cooperation, I need to contact Yuksel, when I contact Yuksel Speaking of me waiting for him to visit him on July 13th holiday. Wannabetaller said their new doctors Yunus is also on holiday. On July 10, the swelling broke out of a large amount of pus. I went to the Turkish doctor in the emergency department and didn't matter. They told me that this should go to my surgeon to handle it, then they only call me to buy antibiotics. On July 11th, I went to the emergency department of Yuksel's hospital. I waited for 2 hours, an internship doctor digging my wound with and then bandage, which led to the next day my wound become big, I also paid 600 Lira for this. If I need to be hospitalized, I have to pay 3000 lira one day, and they didn't tell me any treatment plan. They used the pus to flow into the bone chamber in the way if they were wounded in the mouth. This is very stupid! YUKSEL did not arrange a professional duty doctor to deal with the wound, so I was very disappointed with Yuksel! On July 14th, Wannabetaller's housekeeper called the driver to send me to visit Yunus, Yunus sticking my wound pus to make bacteria cultivation, call me 5 days later, I will go back to find him. During this period, I can continue oral antibiotics. On July 20, I saw Yunus again. I was confirmed to have osteomyelitis. He told me to use 2 antibiotics for 6 weeks, a gentamicin injection, one It is dripped in the wound surface to the rifamycin injection. But he said that I am not serious, don't need a wound cleanup, he didn't do the most important thing, this is a wrong treatment decision, because the bacteria on the nails cannot be completely killed by antibiotics, but Yunus said I will not have problems. However, 2 months have passed. When I went to Yunus on September 1, I was diagnosed with chronic osteomyelitis. Even so, he still said that I don't need to take out the nails, I don't need to clean the wound. Bacteria, do not need to use antibiotics, he said that the bacteria did not spread, he said that I will not have problems in the future, even if my wound is still a small hole exudates liquid, he said that I can take a shower for the wound. I asked Wannabetaller to replace other doctors who were good at treating osteomyelitis, but they refused. Wannabetaller and Yunus will no longer reply to my news! I went to Yuksel in August. He said that I don't need to clean my leg, and at this time, the other 2 patients of Yuksel qiang Tang and JIN GE The legs are infected, and they have a purulent in red, and fortunately they have left Turkey and have been rapid and effective treatment. It has been recovered. They showed the video of my leg pus to their treatment doctor. Their treatment doctor believes that you need to clean up the wound and remove the nails, because I missed the best cleaning of wound time, bacteria have spread in the nails, clean the wound is very Important, but yunus doesn't think so, so I hope that Yuksel can clean up the wound, but when I went to Yuksel in August, he didn't just clean the wound, but also covered it. I stopped using antibiotics, he said Yunus's inspection report is not accurate, it is not worthless, my situation is not so bad. Yunus think that I don't have to clean up my wound, but if I listen Yuksel, I think I will become chronic myelitis. Finally, my wound has not healed, Yuksel is facing reality, he told me to find him to check, he can take out the nails for me to clean up the wound, I only need to pay the operating fee. When I went to his hospital, he said that I didn't have to take out the nails, he thought that my leg did not infect. I have reviewed a lot of information. I believe that there is a bacteria in my leg. I will no longer believe in the level of the doctor of Wannabetaller, I don't believe they can treat my leg, so I decided to return to China. When I was returning to China, chronic myelitis was recurred. Finally, I listened to the advice of Chinese doctor had to take out the nails, with an antibiotic solution, I have already stayed in the hospital for 1 month 7 days. I hope that it doesn't relapse it after treatment.

I understand that you failed to see Yuksel himself on July 11 and that you subsequently received inappropriate treatment from Yunus.
I also found out that you were not given an appropriate policy regarding chronic osteomyelitis by Yuksel in August.
So, if your story is true, then both Yuksel and Yunus are incompetent doctors.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Below are additional questions.

(1) On March 15th, what was the problem you thought the external fixator should be removed?

(2) Did two other patients of Yuksel (qiang Tang and JIN GE) also have osteomyelitis?

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2023, 05:53:55 PM »

We in Wannabetaller Team would like to indicate that we are aware of the allegations that have been made and the identity of the patient spreading them, but in respect of the personal information protection confidentiality policy that we strictly follow towards all patients, we will remain committed to preserving the confidentiality and information of the patient making these allegations.
First of all, we would like to clarify that we are always committed to providing the same amount of medical care and a direct follow-up to all patients on an equal basis, in addition to frequent visits for the purpose of medical examination by the doctor supervising the case, and as a result, patients, in general, are obliged to allocate a period that lasts between five to six months for recovery, especially patients who prefer the LON device for lengthening, and whom we always recommend to stay under our supervision for at least three to four weeks after the end of their lengthening period
The reason for this is the presence of wounds that have not yet healed, which requires the patient to take extreme care while changing the dressings for these wounds periodically.
In addition to the significance of the patient's commitment to the necessary physical therapy sessions, which the patient must continue to obtain after the end of the lengthening period, as it is one of the most important factors in restoring the patient's ability to move and restoring the natural range of motion.
Unfortunately, our patient, who was previously mentioned above, and despite the fact that her lengthening period has not yet ended at the time, insisted on leaving the hotel ’’our official partner'' in which our patients reside, and insisted on staying in another residence separately and outside the scope of our follow-up of his health condition and development
And as a result of the patient's strong insistence on performing the operation to remove the external fixator at a time when hospital appointments, operating rooms, and doctor’s appointments were not appropriate and full of pre-booked operations, we informed the patient that in order for her surgery to be performed, she must wait for a short period in order to schedule the operation appropriately, but Our patient insisted on not waiting, which made us go above and beyond and do our best to provide a date for the operation that matches the patient's desire to perform it as soon as possible, and this is what was done.
But by virtue of the patient's return to his own residence of her own free will and outside the scope of our follow-up and his insistence on moving away from our direct care and the patient's failure to adhere to the basic conditions for sterilization, disinfection, and post-removal care, as explained, and despite our company's efforts to provide support and care to the patient, not forgetting to mention that the patient was not cooperative with us in this field.
This is what inevitably led to infections due to the reasons that were previously indicated and which were outside the scope of our company’s responsibility, powers, or realistic scope of effectiveness, in addition to the patient’s delay in informing us of the infection in its infancy, but on the contrary, we were informed after the infection had reached an advanced degree
In this regard, and as soon as we were informed of the patient’s condition at the time, our company did not hesitate to make any possible effort represented in securing medical follow-up, providing means of treatment, or supervising the condition in order to improve it, based on the work ethics followed and on which we build in our dealing with our patients.
It must be clearly and explicitly noted that bone infection of the degree that has been noticed cannot be produced overnight, on the contrary, any similar infection in the bone is generally caused by negligence, inaction, and non-compliance with the rules of medical sterilization of existing wound dressings. And it takes a period ranging from two to three months for a superficial infection to develop into osteomyelitis
By following up on the timeline of the incident, it can be observed clearly that the onset of infection occurred after the removal of the external fixator, with a period ranging from one month to a month and a half.
During that period, the patient did not receive any medical services from us
We hope that the patient would have understood the extent of the company's commitment to acting in favor of her best health interest and showed cooperation regarding the standards that have been set to maintain her health and well-being.
In addition, the patient, according to her personal decision and contrary to the medical instructions given to her clearly and explicitly by the doctor and physiotherapist, and despite her body reaching its maximum limits in lengthening by seven centimeters, and despite all of the aforementioned warnings, she continued the lengthening procedure, secretly and unannounced, as turned out later.
Our aim is not to prolong the polemic, but only to reflect the story from our side in a short and concise way.
When I was in their hotel to now, everything they said here had never told me, and now they are beginning to shape their hypocritical appearance again. I really tired of them always like this.If I haven’t return to the country for treatment, and if I had not been exposed to doctors other than Wannabetaller, I might believe these nonsense. Don't think that I don't love my legs so much, don't think you are medical experts, if you are I will not have chronic osteomyelitis! Every time the nurse changes the dressing, it is only wiped with iodophor and then wrapped with gauze ,who couldn’t do such job? The nurse didn't change the gauze when she got cold. I never said these. I will not ignorantly associate my osteomyelitis with a piece of gauze. I love my legs more than anyone else. Do you think I will wait for it to rot into the bones after a wound infection? It turns out that you do not understand the treatment of osteomyelitis or the cause of osteomyelitis and disguise you as a medical expert, just to get rid of your responsibility. I did n’t have a traumatic infection until my fracture swelled. I always wonder if Wannabetaller's doctors and doctors in other countries read the same books at college, because their medical views vary widely! The entrance of the external fixation rack installed by my current doctor has no gauze, and the junction of nails and skin is completely exposed. I uploaded a photo. The doctors here told me that they had a lot of orthopedic surgery. When the wound was dry, they no longer wrapped gauze and cleaned the wound, completely exposing the wound until the external fixing frame was removed. They thought that clean the natural protective layer of the wound would be more likely to cause infection. They told me that the needles for some child patients to return to the clinic were dust and dirt, but they were not infected. It is not so easy to infect the bones through a trauma. It can be stopped before the infection enters the bone. It can be cured even if osteomyelitis occurs. Chronic osteomyelitis is caused by improper treatment during acute osteomyelitis. Wannabetaller propaganda that they can provide rental services for patients. The lengthening time does not have to live in their hotel. When you leave their hotel, they will say nothing. When you have problems with your legs, they start to say that it is because you do not live in their hotel and have nothing to do with them.Do n’t you think this will be contradictory and cunning? If your responsibilities and services are terminated at the patient leaving your hotel, please tell them clearly before the money you collect from the patient. That’s why when the patient leaves the hotel, You never care about the recovery of the patient's legs because you think the patient who left the hotel has nothing to do with you. I suggest that the patients who are still at the hotel in Wannbetaller will leave their hotel 2 years later to ensure that your legs can walk normally before nail removal.

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2023, 05:55:47 PM »

They praised that they were the only legal and best intermediaries in Turkey for formal medical services. They didn’t give me contracts and invoices after the operation. They not only evaded taxes also never intended to bear the legal responsibility of the patient after the accident. Before I had the remove operation, they concealed that they had terminated the cooperative relationship with Yuksel. During my waiting for removal, I found that they had serious communication problems. I waited for 20 days ,before other patients only wait 3 to 7 days most . After my leg was swollen, they asked me to contact Yuksel myself. They hadn't taken me to Yuksel, and they hadn't communicated with Yuksel's condition. Wannabetaller were only willing to understand my condition through their Yunus and never wanted to check my legs in reality. I visited 4 times Yunus every time he would only say that my wound was Good, every time he told me that there was no need to clean the wound, and the bacteria would not spread ... Other doctors thought that my infection came from operation. Because of the small number bacterial and my resistance, they accumulated for a long time before they broke out. On July 8th, bones were swollen and painful. On July 10, a large amount of pus exploded from the complete skin. Even like this Yunus believed that there was no need to clean the wound and remove the nail and antibiotics could treat purulent osteomyelitis. This caused osteomyelitis to eventually become chronic osteomyelitis. They still thought that I did not need to remove the nail to clean the wound. In the end, I could only choose to return to China for treatment. From July 8th to November 29th, I have been using antibiotics to control my condition. On November 29th, when my knee was swollen and painful and the pus was about to flow, the local doctor took out my nails. During the operation, they cleaned up the pus in the bone marrow and the wound. Then the doctor rinsed my bone marrow cavity with antibiotics for 24hours every day until 4 weeks .And continued intravenous infusion vancomycin antibiotics and medicine to strengthen the bones .I hospitalized for 37 days and spent more than 10,000 euros for treat this chronic osteomyelitis, but the doctor still could not guarantee that it would not recur in the future because it was chronic osteomyelitis. I could only live carefully in the future.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up