Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis  (Read 12809 times)

Maison

Re: Turkish Wannabetaller team made me suffer from chronic osteomyelitis
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2023, 02:18:11 PM »

From January 1 to April 5, 2022, my surgery and removal of external fixation doctors were Yuksel. When the infection occurred on July 8th, the doctor who had returned and exploited to the sputum prescription from September 1st was Yunus. They are doctors working with Wannabetaller, Yuksel actually terminates cooperation during my first operation, Yunus is a new working doctor in Wannabetaller. These two doctors are very clear about my infection process. My first surgery was on January 1, 2022, and the outer holder was removed by Yuksel on April 5, 2022. When I first surgically, Wannabetaller concealed them and Yuksel has terminated the facts of cooperation, deceiving me, they will have been working together, I should have removed the outer fixtures on March 15, because they communicated out problems, resulting in delaying 20 days to remove my outer fixtures. On July 8, I told Wannabetaller my bone position swollen and had a fever. They told me because they and Yuksel had already terminated their cooperation, I need to contact Yuksel, when I contact Yuksel Speaking of me waiting for him to visit him on July 13th holiday. Wannabetaller said their new doctors Yunus is also on holiday. On July 10, the swelling broke out of a large amount of pus. I went to the Turkish doctor in the emergency department and didn't matter. They told me that this should go to my surgeon to handle it, then they only call me to buy antibiotics. On July 11th, I went to the emergency department of Yuksel's hospital. I waited for 2 hours, an internship doctor digging my wound with and then bandage, which led to the next day my wound become big, I also paid 600 Lira for this. If I need to be hospitalized, I have to pay 3000 lira one day, and they didn't tell me any treatment plan. They used the pus to flow into the bone chamber in the way if they were wounded in the mouth. This is very stupid! YUKSEL did not arrange a professional duty doctor to deal with the wound, so I was very disappointed with Yuksel! On July 14th, Wannabetaller's housekeeper called the driver to send me to visit Yunus, Yunus sticking my wound pus to make bacteria cultivation, call me 5 days later, I will go back to find him. During this period, I can continue oral antibiotics. On July 20, I saw Yunus again. I was confirmed to have osteomyelitis. He told me to use 2 antibiotics for 6 weeks, a gentamicin injection, one It is dripped in the wound surface to the rifamycin injection. But he said that I am not serious, don't need a wound cleanup, he didn't do the most important thing, this is a wrong treatment decision, because the bacteria on the nails cannot be completely killed by antibiotics, but Yunus said I will not have problems. However, 2 months have passed. When I went to Yunus on September 1, I was diagnosed with chronic osteomyelitis. Even so, he still said that I don't need to take out the nails, I don't need to clean the wound. Bacteria, do not need to use antibiotics, he said that the bacteria did not spread, he said that I will not have problems in the future, even if my wound is still a small hole exudates liquid, he said that I can take a shower for the wound. I asked Wannabetaller to replace other doctors who were good at treating osteomyelitis, but they refused. Wannabetaller and Yunus will no longer reply to my news! I went to Yuksel in August. He said that I don't need to clean my leg, and at this time, the other 2 patients of Yuksel qiang Tang and JIN GE The legs are infected, and they have a purulent in red, and fortunately they have left Turkey and have been rapid and effective treatment. It has been recovered. They showed the video of my leg pus to their treatment doctor. Their treatment doctor believes that you need to clean up the wound and remove the nails, because I missed the best cleaning of wound time, bacteria have spread in the nails, clean the wound is very Important, but yunus doesn't think so, so I hope that Yuksel can clean up the wound, but when I went to Yuksel in August, he didn't just clean the wound, but also covered it. I stopped using antibiotics, he said Yunus's inspection report is not accurate, it is not worthless, my situation is not so bad. Yunus think that I don't have to clean up my wound, but if I listen Yuksel, I think I will become chronic myelitis. Finally, my wound has not healed, Yuksel is facing reality, he told me to find him to check, he can take out the nails for me to clean up the wound, I only need to pay the operating fee. When I went to his hospital, he said that I didn't have to take out the nails, he thought that my leg did not infect. I have reviewed a lot of information. I believe that there is a bacteria in my leg. I will no longer believe in the level of the doctor of Wannabetaller, I don't believe they can treat my leg, so I decided to return to China. When I was returning to China, chronic myelitis was recurred. Finally, I listened to the advice of Chinese doctor had to take out the nails, with an antibiotic solution, I have already stayed in the hospital for 1 month 7 days. I hope that it doesn't relapse it after treatment.

I understand that you failed to see Yuksel himself on July 11 and that you subsequently received inappropriate treatment from Yunus.
I also found out that you were not given an appropriate policy regarding chronic osteomyelitis by Yuksel in August.
So, if your story is true, then both Yuksel and Yunus are incompetent doctors.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Below are additional questions.

(1) On March 15th, what was the problem you thought the external fixator should be removed?

(2) Did two other patients of Yuksel (qiang Tang and JIN GE) also have osteomyelitis?

Victims of the Wannabetaller2

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2023, 05:53:55 PM »

We in Wannabetaller Team would like to indicate that we are aware of the allegations that have been made and the identity of the patient spreading them, but in respect of the personal information protection confidentiality policy that we strictly follow towards all patients, we will remain committed to preserving the confidentiality and information of the patient making these allegations.
First of all, we would like to clarify that we are always committed to providing the same amount of medical care and a direct follow-up to all patients on an equal basis, in addition to frequent visits for the purpose of medical examination by the doctor supervising the case, and as a result, patients, in general, are obliged to allocate a period that lasts between five to six months for recovery, especially patients who prefer the LON device for lengthening, and whom we always recommend to stay under our supervision for at least three to four weeks after the end of their lengthening period
The reason for this is the presence of wounds that have not yet healed, which requires the patient to take extreme care while changing the dressings for these wounds periodically.
In addition to the significance of the patient's commitment to the necessary physical therapy sessions, which the patient must continue to obtain after the end of the lengthening period, as it is one of the most important factors in restoring the patient's ability to move and restoring the natural range of motion.
Unfortunately, our patient, who was previously mentioned above, and despite the fact that her lengthening period has not yet ended at the time, insisted on leaving the hotel ’’our official partner'' in which our patients reside, and insisted on staying in another residence separately and outside the scope of our follow-up of his health condition and development
And as a result of the patient's strong insistence on performing the operation to remove the external fixator at a time when hospital appointments, operating rooms, and doctor’s appointments were not appropriate and full of pre-booked operations, we informed the patient that in order for her surgery to be performed, she must wait for a short period in order to schedule the operation appropriately, but Our patient insisted on not waiting, which made us go above and beyond and do our best to provide a date for the operation that matches the patient's desire to perform it as soon as possible, and this is what was done.
But by virtue of the patient's return to his own residence of her own free will and outside the scope of our follow-up and his insistence on moving away from our direct care and the patient's failure to adhere to the basic conditions for sterilization, disinfection, and post-removal care, as explained, and despite our company's efforts to provide support and care to the patient, not forgetting to mention that the patient was not cooperative with us in this field.
This is what inevitably led to infections due to the reasons that were previously indicated and which were outside the scope of our company’s responsibility, powers, or realistic scope of effectiveness, in addition to the patient’s delay in informing us of the infection in its infancy, but on the contrary, we were informed after the infection had reached an advanced degree
In this regard, and as soon as we were informed of the patient’s condition at the time, our company did not hesitate to make any possible effort represented in securing medical follow-up, providing means of treatment, or supervising the condition in order to improve it, based on the work ethics followed and on which we build in our dealing with our patients.
It must be clearly and explicitly noted that bone infection of the degree that has been noticed cannot be produced overnight, on the contrary, any similar infection in the bone is generally caused by negligence, inaction, and non-compliance with the rules of medical sterilization of existing wound dressings. And it takes a period ranging from two to three months for a superficial infection to develop into osteomyelitis
By following up on the timeline of the incident, it can be observed clearly that the onset of infection occurred after the removal of the external fixator, with a period ranging from one month to a month and a half.
During that period, the patient did not receive any medical services from us
We hope that the patient would have understood the extent of the company's commitment to acting in favor of her best health interest and showed cooperation regarding the standards that have been set to maintain her health and well-being.
In addition, the patient, according to her personal decision and contrary to the medical instructions given to her clearly and explicitly by the doctor and physiotherapist, and despite her body reaching its maximum limits in lengthening by seven centimeters, and despite all of the aforementioned warnings, she continued the lengthening procedure, secretly and unannounced, as turned out later.
Our aim is not to prolong the polemic, but only to reflect the story from our side in a short and concise way.
When I was in their hotel to now, everything they said here had never told me, and now they are beginning to shape their hypocritical appearance again. I really tired of them always like this.If I haven’t return to the country for treatment, and if I had not been exposed to doctors other than Wannabetaller, I might believe these nonsense. Don't think that I don't love my legs so much, don't think you are medical experts, if you are I will not have chronic osteomyelitis! Every time the nurse changes the dressing, it is only wiped with iodophor and then wrapped with gauze ,who couldn’t do such job? The nurse didn't change the gauze when she got cold. I never said these. I will not ignorantly associate my osteomyelitis with a piece of gauze. I love my legs more than anyone else. Do you think I will wait for it to rot into the bones after a wound infection? It turns out that you do not understand the treatment of osteomyelitis or the cause of osteomyelitis and disguise you as a medical expert, just to get rid of your responsibility. I did n’t have a traumatic infection until my fracture swelled. I always wonder if Wannabetaller's doctors and doctors in other countries read the same books at college, because their medical views vary widely! The entrance of the external fixation rack installed by my current doctor has no gauze, and the junction of nails and skin is completely exposed. I uploaded a photo. The doctors here told me that they had a lot of orthopedic surgery. When the wound was dry, they no longer wrapped gauze and cleaned the wound, completely exposing the wound until the external fixing frame was removed. They thought that clean the natural protective layer of the wound would be more likely to cause infection. They told me that the needles for some child patients to return to the clinic were dust and dirt, but they were not infected. It is not so easy to infect the bones through a trauma. It can be stopped before the infection enters the bone. It can be cured even if osteomyelitis occurs. Chronic osteomyelitis is caused by improper treatment during acute osteomyelitis. Wannabetaller propaganda that they can provide rental services for patients. The lengthening time does not have to live in their hotel. When you leave their hotel, they will say nothing. When you have problems with your legs, they start to say that it is because you do not live in their hotel and have nothing to do with them.Do n’t you think this will be contradictory and cunning? If your responsibilities and services are terminated at the patient leaving your hotel, please tell them clearly before the money you collect from the patient. That’s why when the patient leaves the hotel, You never care about the recovery of the patient's legs because you think the patient who left the hotel has nothing to do with you. I suggest that the patients who are still at the hotel in Wannbetaller will leave their hotel 2 years later to ensure that your legs can walk normally before nail removal.

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2023, 05:55:47 PM »

They praised that they were the only legal and best intermediaries in Turkey for formal medical services. They didn’t give me contracts and invoices after the operation. They not only evaded taxes also never intended to bear the legal responsibility of the patient after the accident. Before I had the remove operation, they concealed that they had terminated the cooperative relationship with Yuksel. During my waiting for removal, I found that they had serious communication problems. I waited for 20 days ,before other patients only wait 3 to 7 days most . After my leg was swollen, they asked me to contact Yuksel myself. They hadn't taken me to Yuksel, and they hadn't communicated with Yuksel's condition. Wannabetaller were only willing to understand my condition through their Yunus and never wanted to check my legs in reality. I visited 4 times Yunus every time he would only say that my wound was Good, every time he told me that there was no need to clean the wound, and the bacteria would not spread ... Other doctors thought that my infection came from operation. Because of the small number bacterial and my resistance, they accumulated for a long time before they broke out. On July 8th, bones were swollen and painful. On July 10, a large amount of pus exploded from the complete skin. Even like this Yunus believed that there was no need to clean the wound and remove the nail and antibiotics could treat purulent osteomyelitis. This caused osteomyelitis to eventually become chronic osteomyelitis. They still thought that I did not need to remove the nail to clean the wound. In the end, I could only choose to return to China for treatment. From July 8th to November 29th, I have been using antibiotics to control my condition. On November 29th, when my knee was swollen and painful and the pus was about to flow, the local doctor took out my nails. During the operation, they cleaned up the pus in the bone marrow and the wound. Then the doctor rinsed my bone marrow cavity with antibiotics for 24hours every day until 4 weeks .And continued intravenous infusion vancomycin antibiotics and medicine to strengthen the bones .I hospitalized for 37 days and spent more than 10,000 euros for treat this chronic osteomyelitis, but the doctor still could not guarantee that it would not recur in the future because it was chronic osteomyelitis. I could only live carefully in the future.

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2023, 05:56:46 PM »

Here I attached the after-sales attitude of physical extensions in another country. When they saw in Chinese news that their patients were reported to be disabled, they immediately contacted the patients themselves. They would not think that the patients who had left their hospital and left their country had nothing to do with them. They think they should be responsible no matter where the patient is. When the patients who have left their country, they regularly contact each patient to ask about their legs and care about the recovery of their legs. I stayed in their hotel on November 25, 2021, removed the bracket on April 4, 2022, and left their hotel on April 10 to get a better living environment and diet, because their hotels were very small windows and could not be opened. This environment suffocated and suppressed me, and the wheelchairs could not move in the room. I could not cook .Only unhealthy takeaway junk food without nutrition. I always so carefully about my legs.I took a bath on my calf two months after removal surgery that was late enough .I did n’t smoke or eat peppers, and there was no urinary tract infection in my throat. Until July 8th, my fracture suddenly swelled and I had a fever. I contacted wannabetaller for the first time. You can look at the WeChat chat record I posted before. They told me that I could apply the sprained potion and wait for it to recover. Imagine if I stayed in their hotel after removing the outer holder, even if my legs were swollen and infected in the hotel, they would not deal with it, because no one knew it should be cut, so with their narrow medical knowledge and their ignorance of osteomyelitis and refusal to surgical wounds and remove nails, I can imagine even if I stayed in their hotel, I believe I will still have chronic osteomyelitis! I posted this post just to tell people: Wannabetaller and its doctors' medical knowledge is not enough to treat bone infections, and their medical knowledge is not enough to cope with the accident after this operation. In fact, this osteomyelitis is not incurable, but Wannabetaller and its doctors have made osteomyelitis develop into chronic osteomyelitis and still do not want to remove nails, which led to my legs. Repeated appearance of swelling, pain and pus. And getting rid of responsibility in Wannabetaller's service seems to be more important than healing patients' legs. They have always said that it was because I left their hotel that the fracture was swollen and pus. They never thought that actually my osteomyelitis could have been cured, but because of their ignorance and self-ambition, I became chronic osteomyelitis! I mentioned earlier that the other two patients who returned to China after removing the external fixation after 3 months of removal. They still had swelling and pain in the fracture. Their names are Qiangtang and Jin Ge, I hoped that Wannabetaller would explain, why did they still have internal infections after returning to the hotel for 3 months after removing the stent? Is the infection also because they left your hotel? Jin Ge On August 7th, Qiangtang had swelling and pain and Infection in the fracture like me on August 26. I would like to mention that they all lived in W's hotel after removing the stent for more than 3 months before returning to home . They only lengthened 5 cm, but their broken bones still had symptoms of swelling and pain like me .Fortunately, they did not receive yunus’s treatment. Their local doctor cleared the wound during the swelling period, and they were discharged from the hospital in September. I uploaded a picture of the legs of these two patients with redness and swelling. . I also uploaded a picture of qiangtang's wound after cleaning operation, which used to be a lot of pus in it. Her doctor told me that Yunus's method for treating my legs was not right,because she cleaned the wound very quickly and thoroughly, so she did not need to take out her nails can to be cured, and her doctor watched my wound and pus video and thought that Yunus should clean up the wound for me. It is best to take out the nails because I missed the most useful time to clean the wound, but Yunus still insisted that my leg do not need cleaning the wound, he said that I had squeezed out the pus and told me that the bacteria would not spread, they would be killed by antibiotics, and there would be no problems in the future. When my leg again was red and swollen on October 25, the pain prevented me from walking normally. The swelling at the day before I took out my nails became a pustule that was about to explode.

Think about Regina, Mia ,Edy, Shirly, Qiangtang, Jin Ge, and me, our legs. Only patients who have really seen the true face of Wannabetaller can have such a deep understanding. If I have experienced infection and healed 6 months ago ,you will not see this post. At last,even if my legs are eventually healed in China, I will never forget this experience, and I will not choose to be silent like other patients to forget these unpleasant experiences!

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2023, 12:14:23 PM »

I understand that you failed to see Yuksel himself on July 11 and that you subsequently received inappropriate treatment from Yunus.
I also found out that you were not given an appropriate policy regarding chronic osteomyelitis by Yuksel in August.
So, if your story is true, then both Yuksel and Yunus are incompetent doctors.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Below are additional questions.

(1) On March 15th, what was the problem you thought the external fixator should be removed?

(2) Did two other patients of Yuksel (qiang Tang and JIN GE) also have osteomyelitis?
1. Because I didn't want to extend it at that time, I wanted to remove the external holder because it was not comfortable.
2. There was a bacterial infection in their legs. The local doctor quickly cut the swelled , cleared the pus and the infected tissue. I saw that the girl's wound was deep enough to see the bones and nail, but her doctor said that because the wound was cleaned quickly and thoroughly, she had not been infected with the bone, but she said that her ankle was red and swollen also during the hospitalization. The doctor treated it. In September, they said they were fine. I thought even if they were osteomyelitis, they have been cured not like me.

Activatedxx

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2023, 08:25:01 PM »

Very sorry that happened to you and praying for your recovery !
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

tao

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2023, 09:36:21 PM »

土耳其民族是个没有底线的民族,在加上中国同胞这些没有底线的low逼。。真的恶心到我
希望你能尽快恢复别留下什么残疾

Maison

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2023, 02:26:04 AM »

1. Because I didn't want to extend it at that time, I wanted to remove the external holder because it was not comfortable.
2. There was a bacterial infection in their legs. The local doctor quickly cut the swelled , cleared the pus and the infected tissue. I saw that the girl's wound was deep enough to see the bones and nail, but her doctor said that because the wound was cleaned quickly and thoroughly, she had not been infected with the bone, but she said that her ankle was red and swollen also during the hospitalization. The doctor treated it. In September, they said they were fine. I thought even if they were osteomyelitis, they have been cured not like me.

thank you for answering.
I understood that they also had a deep infection, but they were cured with debridement and other treatments.
I hope your osteomyelitis heals too.

readyprecisestryde

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2023, 09:01:36 AM »

Wishing you a fast recovery and thank you for sharing. Happy new year!

« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2023, 01:35:16 PM »

土耳其民族是个没有底线的民族,在加上中国同胞这些没有底线的low逼。。真的恶心到我
希望你能尽快恢复别留下什么残疾
谢谢我会积极治疗

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2023, 01:36:21 PM »

thank you for answering.
I understood that they also had a deep infection, but they were cured with debridement and other treatments.
I hope your osteomyelitis heals too.
Thank you, I also hope it will

« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2023, 01:37:03 PM »

Wishing you a fast recovery and thank you for sharing. Happy new year!
Thank you, Happy New Year

« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2023, 01:39:34 PM »

Very sorry that happened to you and praying for your recovery !
Thank you, I hope I will

Dralyr

• Visitor
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2023, 10:53:33 AM »

I hope you are well. This company needs to be shut down immediately >:( You will get through this.
I've been saving money 2021 and finally came back to the forum. I going to have surgery.

I just hate livelifetaller and wannabetaller in turkey. I congratulate the people who have operated on other surgeons in Turkey

Charizard

« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2023, 02:05:59 PM »

Is there any improvement about your condition?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2023, 07:01:12 PM »

Is there any improvement about your condition?
I've been out of the hospital  and now I'm waiting for the callus to heal to have the external fixator removed.  The two places that were swollen and oozing pus before are still red and itchy. I hope there will be no recurrence in the future.

10cm Tibia

« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2023, 06:20:39 PM »

Thank you for sharing the true face of this company. I hope it will be a lesson to people and they will become wiser. They are not deceived by fake accounts and diary. I hope you get well soon. I will wait for your recovery update.

Cookie Girl

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2023, 09:27:37 AM »

Get well soon :-[
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6

Captain Bone

• Visitor
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2023, 10:17:45 AM »

I don't understand how people still go to this company.

HopeGrowing

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2023, 08:08:12 PM »

I've been out of the hospital  and now I'm waiting for the callus to heal to have the external fixator removed.  The two places that were swollen and oozing pus before are still red and itchy. I hope there will be no recurrence in the future.

Hey,

I have a question. Dr. Yuksel Yurtash doesn't work as a doctor at Wannabetaller, does he? He works in Esencan Hospital in Istanbul and when he operates his patients they come in a hotel called "MyHouse N5 Suites" in their own private room. In this hotel he has his own physiotherapy team and tools that are always there if something happens. You are in your own room with the physiotherapists for 3 months, 5 times a week, X-Rays every 14 days, Changing bandages regularly and all necessary medications etc.

In which hospital or in which hotel were you accommodated?

I'm really sorry for you. I hope you get well soon.

HopeGrowing

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2023, 04:51:17 PM »

anyone new informations?

Avoid Wannabetaller ----Sarah

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2023, 11:22:44 PM »

If you are also a failure of limb lenghtening surgery, you can join my Whatsapp discussion group

saltedchocolate

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2023, 02:49:57 PM »

If you are also a failure of limb lenghtening surgery, you can join my Whatsapp discussion group

Please leave a link to join the group
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

Cookie Girl

« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2023, 03:28:51 PM »

"when she was busy she changed bandages every 5 days or every week" what was her name? I's been almost 1.5 months for me staying at wannabetaller's rehab and I have never seen a single infection case. Also everyone's bandages are changed every 2 days. I don't want to call you a liar but saying that dressings were changed once a week sound straight a lie.
To someone with a bone infection! How can you write this to someone who is in this situation? You're the whore of the Wannabetaller ! You still shamelessly defend this company. I think you are the wife of Dr Yunus.
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6

Unknown

« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2023, 04:08:21 PM »

To someone with a bone infection! How can you write this to someone who is in this situation? You're the whore of the Wannabetaller ! You still shamelessly defend this company. I think you are the wife of Dr Yunus.

Ok it is quite obvious he is wbt promoter judging from his response to defend them. His diary is obvious bs.

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2023, 03:08:51 PM »

I was hospitalized again for surgery because the way the medullary cavity was flushed three months ago did not clear up the chronic osteomyelitis. Spect detected I still have an infection in my leg! And the bone that osteomyelitis dissolves has not grown for more than 8 months.

Fireworks196

• Visitor
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2023, 03:42:28 PM »

this is very disappointing and sad >:( >:(,  i am so sorry for your failure with LL. I have been considering doing my surgery with Dr. Yurttas since from what I understand he had disassociated himself with WannaBeTaller, but faced with this situation, I am seriously considering discarding Yurttas and going with Becker to Germany.
Pointing to Dr.Betz/Becker or Dr.Pili

Everything is possible. You only live once..

« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2023, 04:00:30 PM »

This time they removed the infected bone and soft tissue and put in artificial bone with antibiotics.  Let's hope it works this time.  I still want to say that the wannabetaller team, Yuksel and Yunus have disabled many of our Chinese patients because of their ignorance and irresponsibility, severe common peroneal nerve injury, tendon necrosis, nonunion, x and o deformed legs, and genu valgum,strephenopodia , long and short legs, internal infection, they made my two legs differ by 1.2cm in length, I saw a difference of 0.8cm in x-ray before removing the fixation in Turkey, but Wannabetaller and Yuksel said there is no problem  !  I had numb nerves in my right foot for a year and 4 months. I also had genu valgus and right foot varus. They gave me chronic osteomyelitis in my right tibia.  They are terrible at dealing with the complications of limb lengthening surgery, they have cost me dearly with their delays in dealing with infections and insisting that I am not serious and don't need to clean the wound, yet they are still making false claims, hiding victims,  Threatening victims, smearing victims, and continuing their business as if nothing had happened!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 05:31:21 PM by Victims of the Wannabetaller »

« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2023, 04:13:17 PM »

this is very disappointing and sad >:( >:(,  i am so sorry for your failure with LL. I have been considering doing my surgery with Dr. Yurttas since from what I understand he had disassociated himself with WannaBeTaller, but faced with this situation, I am seriously considering discarding Yurttas and going with Becker to Germany.
Wish you all the best in Germany

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2023, 12:02:51 AM »

saltedchocolate

« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2023, 12:31:11 AM »

oh man im so sorry, is there a way you can dm me?
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up