Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reasons proportions are over-hyped [My Mock-ups Included]  (Read 2397 times)

Razorfin

Reasons proportions are over-hyped [My Mock-ups Included]
« on: September 02, 2015, 02:16:13 PM »

Ok, so there are a lot of people on this forum that are worried about proportion and the potential problems that proportion issues cause with regard to attractiveness (also covering some psychology). So here are a few points to consider, some of which I can vouch based on my own friends and some of which are based on accrued online knowledge.

1: My friend Brad, let's start with this dude. I was at the golf course once and was freezing cold, he had a jumper in his bag. Of course my main primary thought was .. "this is going to be miles too big for me". To my surprise, the sweater fit me near perfectly. His arms are slightly longer than mine, however only by roughly 2 inches or so.

You may be wondering, well how tall is your friend ? The answer to this question is something I want you to consider when making a decision to alter what you really want based off bodily proportions. He was 6ft 2/3". Do people constantly say he has really long legs? Do people think he looks deformed? No, absolutely not. When we were on holiday .. he was so scared to talk to women as he just couldn't start a conversation. I said to him, "Are you fking kidding me Brad?". He responded by saying "No, why would I be joking?". To which I replied "You are nearly 6ft 3. I know a lot of people who would kill (literally) to be that height, I know there are people out there who would do horrible things to be that height." He just laughed and said "why would that matter?". I didn't respond as I was waaay too drunk at the time.

The point i'm making is confidence isn't directly linked to height, it is linked to a belief in yourself that you deserve a certain caliber of woman. He didn't believe it, despite his perfect height, so although he may have been a perfect physical height. He was very short inside, shorter than anybody here on this forum.

2: Having long legs is actually widely believed to be a sign of health and athleticism. Having longer than average legs is viewed by a lot of woman and other men as a primary point of attractiveness.

3: My mockups, I am currently 5ft 7" (170cm) and my second picture is 6ft 1" (185cm), in my second picture my legs are extremely thin (leg day erryday), but I know deep down I wouldn't care about those proportions as I know my friend gets on just fine being nearly 2 inches taller with pretty much the same proportions !:

5ft 7" --> https://gyazo.com/711a7921e06fc074d7577df0f007128c

6ft 1" -->https://gyazo.com/6e3e930a447a99e60c98cede22d6080e

If you saw me full clothed in the second picture when i had bulked up my legs to look like the first picture .... I don't think you would ever consider me deformed or disproportionate, you would consider me just another tall dude.

Just remember, if you have a dream .. Then it is your duty to chase it, as otherwise you are only a dreamer. Just because you are middle-aged and need another 5 years to save up for your surgery , who cares .. you will finally feel like you stand above the world. Then you have the rest of your life where nobody can take that feeling away from you !

Alittletooshort

Re: Reasons proportions are over-hyped [My Mock-ups Included]
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 02:50:28 PM »

I have to disagree with you about the mockup's. It is indeed hideable in some way, but your body looks akward on the 6'1 pic.
Get yourself to 5'10 and call it a day, what's the benefit of a great height If you can't run anymore? Or practice any sports?
I didn't want to sound rude, it was just my honest oppinion.

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 02:55:47 PM »

Well it's your body and you will do with it what you want, however I will say this: your legs look way too long at 185CM. You've taken care of your body and it shows, your mock-up looks better than most others, but still I would not recommend more than a 7CM increase. Remember that there is the issue of how you will recover as well, lengthening extensively is very unhealthy and having more than one surgery is a big commitment indeed.

Could I ask some of your measurements?

Your inseam, measured like this?

Your shoulder width measured from the front whilst having your arms pressed against your sides?

Your arm length from the tip of your middle finger to your acromion bone?

And finally your overall wingspan?

Thank you and good luck. Oh, and nice body bro.

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 04:54:35 PM »

I agree with this but there's a point where it gets ridiculous. If I were you I'd do 3 inches in femurs. 5'10 is a solid height, you can get away with 3 inches and recover better.

I think half a foot of lengthening is making you look a bit weird and will damage your mechanics. But if you feel fine with the proportions and your mechanics won't be fked, go for it.

I look perfectly fine(in fact better, in my opinion) with 3 inches lengthened. It's the mechanics I'm worried about.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 05:32:18 PM »

Well here first off proportions are too much hyped by some people who think they are experts in this field though they have not had the surgery. (not talkin about tbia and femur proportions because if u duck them up u will have problems with walking and can also result in spine problems in near future).but according to me any guy can easily lengthen 10 cm on a whole and no one would notice  .
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 06:01:30 PM »

I agree that leg ratio should predominate over amount lengthened. If you have 2 surgeries, I think the most limiting factor is wingpsan, as opposed to torso length. Lengthening much beyond your wingspan gives you the short arm look, so most people would be limited to 4-5 inches MAX. There are those out there with wingspans 4+ inches more than height, but most people are around 2-3 inches, and some are unfortunate enough to have no leeway or even less to begin with.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

jfk

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 07:17:41 PM »

You look totally fine in the second picture. No one would notice a thing and you would have an awesome height!!! Your arm length and torso look fine. You look 10 times better on the second picture. 10 out of 10 girls would prefer you in the taller version. Also for you career it would be a huge boost! You would be perceived very different. You would not only feel tall but you would really be tall!

You are in good shape by the way :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up