Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin  (Read 91973 times)

Morissette

Re: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2016, 06:16:11 AM »

Couldn't agree more if the pain becomes to much that's my body telling me to stop so far it's quite bare able just annoying. I seem to be fine all day long but   always seems to hit the fan when I try to sleep I used to like sleeping not so much anymore lol.

ajay99

« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2016, 12:58:15 PM »

hey Morissette.............can you please post some pictures of your frames....... :D

Morissette

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2016, 01:15:18 PM »

Sure! Lemme just figure out how to post pictures on here again might take a minute lol

Morissette

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2016, 01:20:16 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/OwRWt

My legs have seemed to lose the most amount of weight the quickest, I also just got the staples removed out of my legs 2 minutes before taking these pictures those are the random scars you see.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2016, 04:17:14 PM »

awesome scars
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Morissette

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2016, 05:02:54 PM »

Scars happen they'll fade away they're minor it was just staples to let my skin heal post surgery

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2016, 07:27:18 PM »

This morning I was minding my own business eating some toast with jam on my bed and this bug came crawling out of between my mattress and bedframe. Before I had time to kill it it crawled back. I tried to find it but I can't so now I have a rogue bug in my room somewhere.

This reminds me of when a huge spider started crawling up the wall near my bed and I got really nervous because I was in quite a bit of discomfort and couldn't move all that fast if it came toward me. I called room service and had them take care of it. Is there a designated bug killer over there? lol

Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Morissette

« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2016, 04:00:40 AM »

Oh my goodness spiders I would lose my mind mine was just a mini ckroach looking thing 🙈. I don't think there is I tried hunting for the bug a little moving my mattress and stuff but no luck so I'm just gunna pretend like he doesn't exist haha. Hopefully he torments someone else.

Bander72

« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2016, 05:28:54 AM »

dam most of us in the west will be in terror then seeing giant  Spiders
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Morissette

« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2016, 11:40:30 AM »

Physio is getting more bearable as the days go on. The feeling of everything in my lower leg being tight is also going away the more I stretch.

Morissette

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2016, 01:11:35 PM »

I just came back from the hospital to get X-rays and something very strange happened. So far I have turned to lengthening 1.35cm but the X-ray shows that my left leg has lengthened 1.65cm and my right leg has lengthened 1.42cm. I'm not complaining but if anyone care to shed a little wisdom on this you would be more then welcomed. Up until today I had started to question myself on wether this was really worth it but there's something so increadibly satisfying knowing that I'm on my way. Long story short yes it is worth it.

Alu

« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2016, 03:37:42 PM »

Just in quick response to what you posted in the proportions thread.

1) There are some flawed basis you posted which I'm not even going to get into because I know for a fact you really wouldn't listen too.

However, there is something I want you to listen too...

2)If you're still going ahead and doing all that ridiculous amount of lengthening in the tibia understand you will have a very hard recovery process AND future lenthening you could have done in the femurs will be gone. You would look ridiculous if you added any more in the femurs.

Lastly, when it comes to recovery, your bones may heal, you may get rid of the lengthening muscle discomfort, but that doesn't mean you'll be fine (or anywhere close to 100%). Take this analogy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1584.msg51535#msg51535

That's all

Morissette

« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2016, 04:56:44 AM »

I've officially turned for 2cm. The pain is minimal now I can bend my knees and lift my legs no problem. Physio is still a pain when I stretch but necessary, I still have good mobility in my toes and so far ballerina has stayed clear. I believe I will get my next X-rays in a few days. This whole experience has been quite boring I recommend for any future LLers bring lots of books,games,movies whatever you can think of to kill time. You can only eat up so much time with exercises.

Morissette

« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2016, 07:00:25 AM »

On another note if ever the pain was too much I would slow down the rate of lengthening but so far it's quite manageable. It's not painless but it feels like growing pains usually stops within the hour, sleep is still difficult but easier the increased mobility in my legs allows me to sleep on my side. Not as comfortable as before of course but sometimes it's a nice change over being on my back all day everyday.

Penguinn

« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2016, 07:01:01 AM »

Good luck dude, you're 5'7. An entire inch of gain has to be motivating.
Edit: Well..2cm =/= an inch but you were a bit higher than 5'6 so..5'7.

Morissette

« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2016, 07:58:06 AM »

Thanks penguin:) it's quite motivating hope the rest goes as smoothly!

Mtall

« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2016, 04:29:30 PM »

Hey Morisette! Which pain meds is Sarin giving you? Can you tell me the name of the meds?

Morissette

« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2016, 05:40:31 PM »

I have ultracet if for mild pain and I also have Mobizox incase I get really bad pains. I rarely take either if I do it's usually before bed otherwise I usually endure the pain.

Morissette

« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2016, 09:45:22 AM »

Day 30 being stuck in bed. Really should have brought more things to do recently started playing a game called civilization 5 on my laptop quite entertaining to say the least. I've lost a lot of muscle on my legs and upper body. Before leaving to India I was 168cm and I weighed 160lb after India I'll be around 176cm weighing around 140lb very strange but that's what I expected being stuck in bed all day long lol. Pain is still minimal I've started to notice that I only ever get pain in my left leg. Ive never talked about the rate of which I lengthen. I do 1mm a day and every 4th day 1.5mm, another patient that was here recommended I do that and slow down if the pain was too much. The scars I had in the pictures I posted are already fading very happy about that.

A guy that works at the hotel frequently goes out to buy me fruits and vegetables otherwise they would be greatly lacking in my diet today he went out to get my apples,bananas,grapes,carrots and cucumber. One thing that I really miss is beef. How good does a nice sirloin steak sound right about now.

Bander72

« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2016, 06:25:05 PM »

How have your dealings with sarin been. Is he vising you often?
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Morissette

« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2016, 06:29:41 PM »

He comes to see me every almost every week I would say. He just asks me how I'm doing if I have any questions he will answer them otherwise he goes to see his other patients. His assistant comes to check on me every 2nd day and I also see the physio everyday.

ajay99

« Reply #145 on: October 03, 2016, 02:36:07 PM »

hiiii Morissette ......how are you ? ..............how many patients are in guest house ?...............actually i am confused between dr sarin and dr sringari ............i want to do 6 cm..............but i am little confused about full atheltic ability . 

Morissette

« Reply #146 on: October 03, 2016, 03:16:38 PM »

Hello ajay there's currently 7 people at the guest house 3 guys including me and 4 girls. So far my experience with Sarin has been very positive I'm confident I'm in good has no complication as of yet. I've passed the 3cm mark nowhere close to ballerina. I dorsiflex my ankle on two flip flops stacked multiple times a day and my heel still touches the ground. I can't speak on dr Sringaris behalf as I never met him and didn't look into him as much but definitely take the time meet with both ask questions and go with your gut feeling. Full recovery doesn't seem to be an issue here although it will take longer then a year from what I understand. I can't vouch for it as I'm still far away from that stage anyways I hope you the best of luck in your LL maybe I'll see you at the guest:)!

Ps- From what I understand dr Parihar I believe his name is is also a much worth dr to go consult

The Kaiser

« Reply #147 on: October 03, 2016, 03:20:43 PM »

hiiii Morissette ......how are you ? ..............how many patients are in guest house ?...............actually i am confused between dr sarin and dr sringari ............i want to do 6 cm..............but i am little confused about full atheltic ability .

with externals say good bye to the athletic ability

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #148 on: October 03, 2016, 03:23:03 PM »

Lmao.

Since when method used decide about your post-LL athletic abilities? Tbh if i would lengthen my tibias i would go for the external to avoid permament knee pain.

The Kaiser

« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2016, 03:25:15 PM »

Lmao.

Since when method used decide about your post-LL athletic abilities? Tbh if i would lengthen my tibias i would go for the external to avoid permament knee pain.

Paley and Guichet agreed that External have more complication rate, more worst scenario came from externals method. Maybe because its done with a bad doctors its a possibility.

Morissette

« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2016, 03:29:18 PM »

I also wanted to avoid knee pain so internals weren't an option for me since my femurs are already much longer then my tibias.

The Kaiser

« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2016, 03:34:30 PM »

I also wanted to avoid knee pain so internals weren't an option for me since my femurs are already much longer then my tibias.

the only thing make this surgery more difficult is proportions myth. 6-7 cm will not do anything with someone's proportion, unless his femur is looooong and out of nature

Morissette

« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2016, 03:48:48 PM »

Right now my proportions are still fine but if I were too add another 2" to them and nothing to my tibs there would be an 8" difference which would look a little goofy

ub40

« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2016, 03:50:25 PM »

That makes no sense, externals are less invasive
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

ajay99

« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2016, 04:27:00 PM »

i asked many doctors about permanent knee pain ...................permanent knee pain is caused when doctor insert nail into the tibia .............but 95% of patients are not having knee pain.............In some patients if it happens it will go away after 6 months or after removing the nail ..............but there is very little chance if it remain permanent.........but the reason is unknown. >:(
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up