Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Precice STRYDE Recall - probably 12-18 months until return (June 3 update)  (Read 858 times)

Hercules

• Visitor

Hi everyone,
The Precice STRYDE nail will probably be off the market for 12-18 months according to a June 3 YouTube video from Dr Kevin Debiparshad of the Limbplastx Institute.  The video's title is 2021 TREATMENT OPTION DETAILS WITH PRECICE STRYDE PAUSE.  Dr. Debiparshad mentions the STRYDE recall 30 seconds into that video.  I'm disappointed by this news!

-Hercules

Limbfan2020

Hi everyone,
The Precice STRYDE nail will probably be off the market for 12-18 months according to a June 3 YouTube video from Dr Kevin Debiparshad of the Limbplastx Institute.  The video's title is 2021 TREATMENT OPTION DETAILS WITH PRECICE STRYDE PAUSE.  Dr. Debiparshad mentions the STRYDE recall 30 seconds into that video.  I'm disappointed by this news!

-Hercules

Man, whats the problem? Just 12-18 month!  Do some muscle training in the meantime.

SpeedDialer

Oh... So we can only use Stryde maybe like June 2022 or January 2023 ish? Or am I misunderstanding?

slender

• Visitor

Isn't this pretty old news? I think Paley has stated since then that they actually aren't sure if it will ever come back.
Betz 2022

SpeedDialer

What's the consensus on this forum on stryde/the causes of the problems people have had with it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up