Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: As one of the shortest guys here, i'm more and more convinced every day about LL  (Read 1164 times)

Metaphyglv

Every time i enter here, i see guys about 5'6 to even 6' willingly to do CLL, a madness if you ask to most people, but as a 5'3 male (24 years old) after realizing how i'm not just "the short guy" but a guy invisible to all women, even im very good looking, im starting to seriously consider CLL.
If there are so many guys a lot taller than me truly doing this mad surgery, why not me being far more disadvantageous than them? it would be a whole new life going from invisible to visible, after all, i know plenty of guys who are 5'5 and they get girls, being they a lot less handsome than me, with more charisma i guess.
Just thinking loud, the only thing i have to get the following years to do this is the money and a good reason to disappear for a few months, which it will be difficult to save but necessary to me, it's awful to being an outlier. My dad is about 5'10 and my mom about 5'1, im truly a weird case.

Ted68

Man, I understand you, very well...
I was 5.7, but all men in my family are/was taller, or much taller, so all my life been frustrated, plus the society judgement, women, etc... even though I was 5.7, not 5.3 !
If you live in SE Asia, is not a drama, but I am pretty sure you are somewhere else...

So, just keep in mind:
- For you is very important to do Quad LL
- You must have available more than 120.000 US prepared
- Be carefully when you choose the doctor, because he is the most important
- When you start, you must be physically prepared
- Its a very long process, with a lot of suffer, so you must be mentally prepared
- Also you have to consider the medical risks, which are many, including death...

You're welcome !

Metaphyglv

Thanks you dude, im from Argentina, so dudes here are just a little shorter than dudes in Europe i think, therefore i am pretty small. Idk about quadrilateral, i want to keep in secret the surgery so the amount of height added plus the time it take to do it is too revealing.
But anyways reaching 5'6 with quadrilateral would be totally satisfactory to me, not that revealing about CLL, plus i have already a good face and a kind of wealthy family background, so i will be fine to girls. Wearing hidden heels a year before CLL and Vans right after has to be enough.

Ted68

Thanks you dude, im from Argentina, so dudes here are just a little shorter than dudes in Europe i think, therefore i am pretty small. Idk about quadrilateral, i want to keep in secret the surgery so the amount of height added plus the time it take to do it is too revealing.
But anyways reaching 5'6 with quadrilateral would be totally satisfactory to me, not that revealing about CLL, plus i have already a good face and a kind of wealthy family background, so i will be fine to girls. Wearing hidden heels a year before CLL and Vans right after has to be enough.

I love Argentina and the people there...
Man, 5.6 is not "satisfactory" if you pay big money and suffer so much.
You can gain 5 inches if you are lucky, not only 3. The femur gives you 3 inches, plus 2 inches on tibia. The limits depends, every person is different... but overall 5 inches could be possible.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:16:31 AM by Ted68 »

Metaphyglv

Nah, i prefer to not risk my mobility at all costs. Four Inches total as max, some thick shoes will do the rest.
I see you did quadrilateral recently, how are you now, how much did you lengthened and at which point can you walk normally?

Ted68

Nah, i prefer to not risk my mobility at all costs. Four Inches total as max, some thick shoes will do the rest.
I see you did quadrilateral recently, how are you now, how much did you lengthened and at which point can you walk normally?

Yes, I am currently doing this. I got 5 inches approximately, because I had 11mm discrepancy from the beginning.
Its a long process, I suffered, I still have pain and in 3 weeks I will leave this place, still crippled.
I stay here totally more than 4 months.
I will walk normally maybe in 2-3 months from now, hopefully...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 12:04:03 PM by Ted68 »

Metaphyglv

I will walk normally maybe in 2 months from now, hopefully...
That's what i mean, 12.5 cm its too much for most people, i take 8 cm or 9 cm as a limit a lot safer, one to two inches more doesn't worth the risk to me.
I hope you recover fully, you certainly will.

markr09

My dad is about 5'10 and my mom about 5'1, im truly a weird case.
Not at all, genetics play a lot of factor, but there are also environmental aspects. Fwiw, I'm literally taller than the rest of my immediate family. And I have this cousin who's my same height with a dad who's atleast 5'11. Nutrition played a role since was kind of a rather picky eater and slim kid during his younger years, even though his parents did try feeding him more meat. Boy is that regret right there.

In anycase, depending where you are, 5'5 to 5'6 might be fine. Personally where I am from, I'm fine with a lot of women at 5'6ish+~5'7 but since I'm looking at overseas and living there, it's definitely considered short but it's still a far better height than 5'3.

For 5'6 to 6', there are a lot of people, but it's generally done in quad LL. Even then, a lot of those successful ones are more of an exception than the norm, since you're looking at around 15cm of lengthening at minimum, which is arguably above the recommended limit of both pairs of segments. If done correctly, it's possible, but there are a lot of diaries which have had issues.

Also people here didn't mention nor seem to know but it's actually much less safe for a shorter guy to lengthen that extreme compared to someone who's already tall due to bone length percentage. So this is something you should consider given your current height.

Imo, just go max 8cm with femurs, atleast if your proportions seem fit with it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 02:13:10 AM by markr09 »
Ideal goal: (178cm~180cm) 5'10~5'11 with two separate bilateral(femur+tibia) lengthening
Normal goal: (176cm) 5'9 with femur lengthening
Minimum goal: (173.5cm) 5'8 with femur/tibia lengthening

Plan in 2025~2026 when Precice Max comes and has some good outcomes.

Metaphyglv

Not at all, genetics play a lot of factor, but there are also environmental aspects. Fwiw, I'm literally taller than the rest of my immediate family. And I have this cousin who's my same height with a dad who's atleast 5'11. Nutrition played a role since was kind of a rather picky eater and slim kid during his younger years, even though his parents did try feeding him more meat. Boy is that regret right there.

In anycase, depending where you are, 5'5 to 5'6 might be fine. Personally where I am from, I'm fine with a lot of women at 5'6ish+~5'7 but since I'm looking at overseas and living there, it's definitely considered short but it's still a far better height than 5'3.

For 5'6 to 6', there are a lot of people, but it's generally done in quad LL. Even then, a lot of those successful ones are more of an exception than the norm, since you're looking at around 15cm of lengthening at minimum, which is arguably above the recommended limit of both pairs of segments. If done correctly, it's possible, but there are a lot of diaries which have had issues.

Also people here didn't mention nor seem to know but it's actually much less safe for a shorter guy to lengthen that extreme compared to someone who's already tall due to bone length percentage. So this is something you should consider given your current height.

Imo, just go max 8cm with femurs, atleast if your proportions seem fit with it.

Weird but not that weird because even my dad is tall, all the males in both sides of my family are probably about 5'7 in average, but sadly i'm even the shortest of all of them.

Yeah, 5'6 is fine, you have not to be tall to get girls, just be not that short, plus if you are cute, your income (or future expected income in my case) is high, and you go to the gym, there will be a lot of cute girls interested in you at 5'6, guaranteed

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

Well there are tons of guys as short as you or even shorter, so you are not one of the shortest guys here.

I am as tall as you. Notwithstanding China being nearly as tall as Argentina, the place is way worse than being this short there, because China is nowadays the most heightpilled country worldwide... because of the toxic collectivistic and feudal ideologies(you know China is in essence just a feudal country... even with its modern appearance...) and the pop cultures. So being short here is treated as literally a 'subhuman'...

I come from Shanghai, and I was born in a three-membered family(father+mother+me). Because of the demolition fee + the bonus for my original house(my original house has been demolited because of the project of the government), we are gonna have around $1, 543, 000 in pocket this month; Intelligence-wise, I have been verified as being 'Excellent'(121-122 IQ to Chineses or so. But I got verified as 130 IQ or so to westerners by west IQ tests so after correcting for the norm my IQ was verified as 121-122 IQ to Chineses); Skill-wise, I can write math/physics paper, sing and write Classical Chinese essay and poem(but don't expect me to do these 'professionally' lol because that really needs a helluva efforts!); Idk about my face but I think my face is at least average. I am also 'gymmaxxing' these days because I don't have a good body. I need to work on this. Plus I think my hobbies are also a bonus: STEM, Philosophy and Classics. I do neither smoke nor drink nor hang out in bar. But still I might not be as attractive as a 185-188cm average(or even worse) guy... at least that's from my observation of the current dating market of China.

A man compete with other men in just these things: height, face, body, money, intelligence, personality, and skill, but among these things, money, height, face and body do really matter, as for intelligence persoanlity and skill, actually no one cares unless they are too bad like you are a retard, a serial killer, a blackpiller so skillless that you can only 'lie down and rot'.

I know this may hurt many bluepillers' feeling but that is just the truth. Tbh girls really do not care about your 'soul' that much. What they really care about is whether you can 'satisfy' them 'visually' and life-quality-wise. Really do never 'fall victim' to the bluepillism which tells you that girls actually care way more about your 'soul'...

I know with this profile I may do very well in not so severely height-pilled countries like German France Japan Vietnam etc., so my plan is to get a Japanese girl, at least as I know they are not as toxic in height as Chinese girls and they are also better than them in other things like they do not have as high requirements for their husbands as Chinese girls do...

'Geomaxxing' is also very important if you do not do well in your place.

bruhh

Well there are tons of guys as short as you or even shorter, so you are not one of the shortest guys here.

I am as tall as you. Notwithstanding China being nearly as tall as Argentina, the place is way worse than being this short there, because China is nowadays the most heightpilled country worldwide... because of the toxic collectivistic and feudal ideologies(you know China is in essence just a feudal country... even with its modern appearance...) and the pop cultures. So being short here is treated as literally a 'subhuman'...

I come from Shanghai, and I was born in a three-membered family(father+mother+me). Because of the demolition fee + the bonus for my original house(my original house has been demolited because of the project of the government), we are gonna have around $1, 543, 000 in pocket this month; Intelligence-wise, I have been verified as being 'Excellent'(121-122 IQ to Chineses or so. But I got verified as 130 IQ or so to westerners by west IQ tests so after correcting for the norm my IQ was verified as 121-122 IQ to Chineses); Skill-wise, I can write math/physics paper, sing and write Classical Chinese essay and poem(but don't expect me to do these 'professionally' lol because that really needs a helluva efforts!); Idk about my face but I think my face is at least average. I am also 'gymmaxxing' these days because I don't have a good body. I need to work on this. Plus I think my hobbies are also a bonus: STEM, Philosophy and Classics. I do neither smoke nor drink nor hang out in bar. But still I might not be as attractive as a 185-188cm average(or even worse) guy... at least that's from my observation of the current dating market of China.

A man compete with other men in just these things: height, face, body, money, intelligence, personality, and skill, but among these things, money, height, face and body do really matter, as for intelligence persoanlity and skill, actually no one cares unless they are too bad like you are a retard, a serial killer, a blackpiller so skillless that you can only 'lie down and rot'.

I know this may hurt many bluepillers' feeling but that is just the truth. Tbh girls really do not care about your 'soul' that much. What they really care about is whether you can 'satisfy' them 'visually' and life-quality-wise. Really do never 'fall victim' to the bluepillism which tells you that girls actually care way more about your 'soul'...

I know with this profile I may do very well in not so severely height-pilled countries like German France Japan Vietnam etc., so my plan is to get a Japanese girl, at least as I know they are not as toxic in height as Chinese girls and they are also better than them in other things like they do not have as high requirements for their husbands as Chinese girls do...

'Geomaxxing' is also very important if you do not do well in your place.

Are you not going to do the surgery?
Pages: [1]   Go Up