Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Huseyin Kavak - Wanna Be Taller  (Read 1618 times)

warrenreight

• Visitor
Dr Huseyin Kavak - Wanna Be Taller
« on: December 29, 2021, 01:55:49 AM »

Hi guys,

I just heard there is such a thing as limb lengthening surgery. Then i found this forum. I suffered a lot from being short. My biggest dream since childhood is to be a little taller. So I believe you will help me.

I came across ads for -wanna be taller- and -live life taller- on Google. The wanna be taller's doctor named Huseyin Kavak. They say on their website that he operated 628 patients in 20 years. but the dr seemed a little young to me. 

The live life taller's doctor named Halil Buldu. He seems more experienced to me but they are not that assertive about their experience. I see that he is quite popular on this forum.

Does anyone know anything about these clinics and the doctors? Which one should i choose?

The prices of both doctors are almost the same. So I need more information to choose the right one for me.

Thanks

warrenreight

• Visitor
Re: Dr Huseyin Kavak - Wanna Be Taller
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 02:05:34 AM »

My total budget is 20K€. If there are any other alternatives you can suggest, I will check them as well.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
Re: Dr Huseyin Kavak - Wanna Be Taller
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 07:47:34 AM »

He seems more experienced to me but they are not that assertive about their experience.

a humble demeanor is quite common among surgeons as there is incentive to emulate this personality profile to make others at the community feel at ease. I'd recommend utku.kandemir@ucsf.edu if you're looking for an expert surgeon at the turkish persuasion. at which it seems you are given the people you've listed at this post.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=70843.0

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up