Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Short girl looking for advice.  (Read 2462 times)

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
Short girl looking for advice.
« on: February 07, 2021, 10:16:02 AM »

Hi everyone,  :-*

Im a 148 cm european girl. In my hometown everyone is very tall, even the girls in high school there are easily 170 cms. I have felt very short all my life and I have made terrible life decisions.

Because of my insecurity i wanted to have taller children and kept going for very tall men. But they all treated me horribly and this affected my mental health too. Right now ive been teaching in Japan for almost an year because all my friends told me that since i am so small, i am meant for shorter men. When the opportunity came to work, I took it and even dated some short asian men but I feel it is just not doing it for me.

That is when I found out about external and internal limb lengthening methods and that I can increase my height upto 16 cms. This would be great boost for my self esteem if I go from 148 + 16. Can someone recommend me a great doctor, I dont have a lot of savings at my disposal, so im on a budget but I dont want to compromise on quality and experience of the doctor. Also which method is best? Xo
Independent Adventerous Free Spirit :-*

tallertree

Re: Short girl looking for advice.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 10:31:36 AM »

Hi

I have done femur lengthening by 9 cm. You definitely "qualify" for this surgery but even with a starting height of 148cm i would suggest you to not be greedy. Just because you can lengthen a segment by around 10cm, its not very wise to do so as your body will likely get damaged.

First thing you should do is to decide whether you want to lengthen your femurs or your tibias or maybe both. If economy is not an issue the best option would probably be to lengthen both by a smaller amount. For example 6cm in femurs and 4cm in tibias. If your goal is about 10cm you would reach around 160cm wich is a completely normal height for woman all over the world, including Europe.

You can PM me if you want additional tips and information.

Unknown

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 12:30:19 PM »

This is probably why guys want to do LL. Even short girls wont consider us.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 12:52:29 PM »

yes, because one mental short girl represents all shorter girls.  :-X :-X :-X

permanentlybanned

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 01:10:37 PM »

Eurogirl, what is your budget? If you want 16cm, it must be done in two surgeries. 16cm is a Max, but it's much more likely you'll have to end up doing less because it's not easy at all to get 16cm for everyone- most give up. A good "reach" would be 12cm, it is hard enough, or 10.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

TallerVL

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 01:44:07 PM »

If u want to keep most of your flexibility and athletic ability, go for tibias 6cm + femurs 8 cm top. This is the safe range for most people.

The ideal solution would be doing Stryde for both tibias and femurs, the surgery itself costs at least 90445€ (Dr. Giotikas in Greece). But if your financial situation doesn’t allow it, you may consider doing tibias with LON method, it costs from 15000€ to 30000€ in Europe. As for femurs I still highly recommend Stryde, it has all kinds of advantages comparing to other methods.

Titan_24

• Visitor
  • Cosmetic limb lengthening
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 01:46:30 PM »

Most short girls want tall guys.
GJ

tallertree

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2021, 02:14:20 PM »

From own experience, its easier as a short guy to get a taller girl than getting a shorter girl. However, this is biology so there is no reason to blame the girls. Its part of their nature.

Regarding the surgery: If money is an issue you could start off by lengthening the femurs by around 6-7cm. This way you would probably recover relatively fast and get back to normal life. At this point you would have reached around 155cm which is a big increase and basically normal for woman. Then later when you have the money do a few more cm in tibia.

Another thing is, let say you reached 155cm in the first surgery. Then by the second surgery you would probably aim to reach that magical 160cm mark. My advice to you is do not be stupid, 1cm will not make any difference at all in your life. The only difference it will make is that your health will pay the price. In that case 4cm tibia would be much more logic.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2021, 03:57:21 PM »

16cm is delusional. even 5cm are tough. she ll just end up crippled like the other girl on here that wanted to be miss universe

AnotherShorty

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2021, 06:01:40 PM »

When the opportunity came to work, I took it and even dated some short asian men but I feel it is just not doing it for me.

Hope after CLL, tall men ”do it” for you.
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

Jamesy998

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2021, 06:57:56 PM »

Those men sure dodged a bullet.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2021, 07:44:28 PM »

In what way did those tall men treat you horribly?

I think most bad things men do to women would be done regardless of height, unless you're like my 5'11 200 lb aunt.

The quality of LL you can get is proportional to your budget, so it's all about how much money you have.  Dror Paley is the best surgeon in the world, so if money is no object you should go to him.

Body Builder

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2021, 08:36:33 PM »

At 1.48, with 16 cm added you'll end up even looking terribly weird (in the best scenario) or looking weird and crippled too (more probable).
Stick to something like 10-11 cm at max and you'll be ok.
At that height many men will even prefer you from being 1.70.

And just to know, with that height your kid will probably be short even if your husband is 1.90. so stop thinking bs like these like many women do and find someone you like and not someone who is just tall because you'll still end up with shirt kids most probably and with so stupid preferences you'll end up dissappointed too.

Kal el

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2021, 12:11:17 AM »

U don't understand bro....wht she means is tht she doesn't want a 6'5+ giant as her kid with a 1.9m husband she can definitely have a 5'9+ boy....living example is will smith(6'2) and
jada pinkett smith(5') their son is 5'9 and even justin bieber can be counted on this 4'11mom+5'10dad which is pretty normal....at least not absurdly short by any means....that way she can at least get out of this fcking height paranoia.

Kal el

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2021, 12:14:34 AM »

Why so rude bro..try to help ppl instead of speaking  ....btw u don't agree on 16cm but why d hell is is ur name 10cmtibiaorGTFO😆

permanentlybanned

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2021, 01:13:13 AM »

Just casual reminder that HGH works for familial short stature (genetically short, no stunted). I've said this over 20 times already on this forum.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2021, 01:16:22 AM »

U don't understand bro....wht she means is tht she doesn't want a 6'5+ giant as her kid with a 1.9m husband she can definitely have a 5'9+ boy....living example is will smith(6'2) and
jada pinkett smith(5') their son is 5'9 and even justin bieber can be counted on this 4'11mom+5'10dad which is pretty normal....at least not absurdly short by any means....that way she can at least get out of this fking height paranoia.
Heights has much more parametres than the parents heights.
Even if she marries an 1.90 man (which will look really bad as a couple with too huge height difference) her kid most probably will be less than 1.70.
Maybe not, who cares.
What I said is there are much more important things to search for a future husband than just a very tall height which even that guarantees nothing about her children heights.

And no, Jayden Smith is not 5.9, he is 5.7 at max.

Tartar

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2021, 02:08:27 AM »

For a female height should be one of The last problem. Even a 150 girl can find every kind of muscular and tall guy. It’s a totally different situation.
Even few cms are life changing if you are interested, 16 are most probably too much, even if i don’t know her starting proportions.
The most confident girl with men just need beauty, a beautiful and proportioned body/face, and a nice behaviour to let every kind of man to be attracted by her,  height doesn’t matter.
In The human knowledge women are supposed to be beautiful and nothing else, males in contrast have to be tall and strong, as a protective figure. Old same rules since ages...
I say this to explain that, if you have problem with The opposite sex, there are many other ways to solve that, even cosmetic surgery telling The truth

Kal el

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2021, 02:40:45 AM »

Ok man u win....have it👍🏼..but why depress this lady with an insensitive discussion🙏🏻....it doesn't work tht way.

Kal el

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2021, 02:42:05 AM »

Agreed👍🏼

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2021, 08:41:19 AM »

Hope after CLL, tall men ”do it” for you.
Excuse me, what the hell is that supposed to mean?!

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2021, 08:45:38 AM »

Those men sure dodged a bullet.
Why do you speak so condescendingly, you dont know me! You dont know how they treated me!

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2021, 08:51:58 AM »

Why are you making this about YOU and gender? This is my individual case, dont push your insecurities in this and generalise all girls and guys!

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2021, 08:55:14 AM »

16cm is delusional. even 5cm are tough. she ll just end up crippled like the other girl on here that wanted to be miss universe

OMG that is so terrible, I feel so bad for her :( Is there any article  about her? How is she now?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2021, 09:06:44 AM »

There are pros and cons to each method. External tibias result in pinhole scarring, and internal tibias can still enlarge your calves, which is something many women want to avoid. An internal weight-bearing nail like Stryde is best for femur lengthening, but because the company is undergoing an internal audit that won't be possible for a while. There are other internal femur methods, but you'll have to use a wheelchair or walker to move around until your lengthening has stopped and your bone gap has solidified enough. External femur lengthening is best avoided for everyone due to the scarring, tendency to cause misalignment, and usual permanent loss of range of motion in the knee.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

hanshi

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2021, 12:21:39 PM »

16cm is unrealistic. The most you could get with a femur surgery would be 6-7 cm. Use Stryde or Precice and don't fall for snake oil salesmen who sell their "own developed nail".
With Stryde or Precice the whole procedure is standardized and the choice of surgeon won't matter that much. Since you're in Japan you might check out Dr. Lee from Korea who is quite close.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2021, 01:46:09 PM »

In what way did those tall men treat you horribly?

I think most bad things men do to women would be done regardless of height, unless you're like my 5'11 200 lb aunt.

The quality of LL you can get is proportional to your budget, so it's all about how much money you have.  Dror Paley is the best surgeon in the world, so if money is no object you should go to him.

I dated very two tall guys,  one of the exes we had dated for a couple of months and even the family seemed to like me but when I asked him about marriage he started to change, started to avoid me and soon after that he asked for a break saying he needed "time and space". Few days later I saw him at the coffee shop kissing a tall girl! I was heartbroken.

For my second ex, he would talk condescendingly of my height and if we argued the topic of my height used come up increasingly to mock and belittle me. He even said at one point you're too short to be the mother of my children. I was so deeply hurt and it affected my self esteem, I hated my life in my hometown after this and since i was so short there I moved to Japan to feel more normal but even here I dont feel like I belong.

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2021, 01:51:03 PM »

For a female height should be one of The last problem. Even a 150 girl can find every kind of muscular and tall guy. It’s a totally different situation.
Even few cms are life changing if you are interested, 16 are most probably too much, even if i don’t know her starting proportions.
The most confident girl with men just need beauty, a beautiful and proportioned body/face, and a nice behaviour to let every kind of man to be attracted by her,  height doesn’t matter.
In The human knowledge women are supposed to be beautiful and nothing else, males in contrast have to be tall and strong, as a protective figure. Old same rules since ages...
I say this to explain that, if you have problem with The opposite sxx, there are many other ways to solve that, even cosmetic surgery telling The truth
I appreciate that youre trying to make me feel better but i still have this self esteem issue thats bothering me. From the replies Im getting and reading old forum posts there is a lot of toxic generalisation here.

permanentlybanned

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2021, 01:56:14 PM »

So... What's your budget?

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2021, 01:59:37 PM »

Thank you all so much for your surgery advices. I have been considering and taking in all your inputs. This is a scary procedure for me but i dont want to live with issue all my life after what all my friends told me.
I think €90,000 is too expensive are there any better priced doctors and with the thigh surgery will it affect my bottom?
I like wearing bikinis will it affect my look when i sunbathe at the beach?

BelowTheMean

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2021, 02:03:56 PM »

I appreciate that youre trying to make me feel better but i still have this self esteem issue thats bothering me. From the replies Im getting and reading old forum posts there is a lot of toxic generalisation here.

You’re on a forum literally filled with short guys who have gotten so much crap for being short from both short and tall women that we want to break our legs to become taller. You won’t find a lot of sympathy here even if you’re in the same height percentile as most of the guys.

My personal anecdote is that the hottest girl I’ve ever hooked up with is only 155cm and she’s way more popular than any tall girls I know. She’s around 30 now but still has a YT channel with 200k+ subs. I agree with the poster that said attractive face is way more important than height for women. Also, if this anecdote is useless, well that’s the kind of advice that short guys get all the time lol.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up