Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Short girl looking for advice.  (Read 2463 times)

BelowTheMean

Re: Short girl looking for advice.
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2021, 02:03:56 PM »

I appreciate that youre trying to make me feel better but i still have this self esteem issue thats bothering me. From the replies Im getting and reading old forum posts there is a lot of toxic generalisation here.

You’re on a forum literally filled with short guys who have gotten so much crap for being short from both short and tall women that we want to break our legs to become taller. You won’t find a lot of sympathy here even if you’re in the same height percentile as most of the guys.

My personal anecdote is that the hottest girl I’ve ever hooked up with is only 155cm and she’s way more popular than any tall girls I know. She’s around 30 now but still has a YT channel with 200k+ subs. I agree with the poster that said attractive face is way more important than height for women. Also, if this anecdote is useless, well that’s the kind of advice that short guys get all the time lol.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2021, 02:05:45 PM »

So... What's your budget?

My budget is about roughly €38,000 or preferably less. I think it is around $45,000 :)
Independent Adventerous Free Spirit :-*

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2021, 03:13:21 PM »

I dated very two tall guys,  one of the exes we had dated for a couple of months and even the family seemed to like me but when I asked him about marriage he started to change, started to avoid me and soon after that he asked for a break saying he needed "time and space". Few days later I saw him at the coffee shop kissing a tall girl! I was heartbroken.

Did you confront him about it, and did he actually say it was because of your height?  Sounds like typical noncommital male behavior toward any woman.

For my second ex, he would talk condescendingly of my height and if we argued the topic of my height used come up increasingly to mock and belittle me. He even said at one point you're too short to be the mother of my children. I was so deeply hurt and it affected my self esteem, I hated my life in my hometown after this and since i was so short there I moved to Japan to feel more normal but even here I dont feel like I belong.

What an abusive jerk.  You're about the same height as my mom.  When she and my 183 cm father fought, her height never got mentioned even once.  I think this guy would find something about anyone to focus on and belittle, though.

With that budget you can just barely get Precise 2 internal nails from Dr. Giotikas in Greece.  That's not the latest state of the art nail (Stryde) but is only one generation behind.  Dr. Jamal Abu-Nemer who uses his own proprietary nail will do it for about that price, and 3 months of room and board are included.  These will give you the most height in one surgery and leave you without much scarring.

Jamesy998

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2021, 03:39:23 PM »

I appreciate that youre trying to make me feel better but i still have this self esteem issue thats bothering me. From the replies Im getting and reading old forum posts there is a lot of toxic generalisation here.

This is not reddit mate, go see a shrink.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

permanentlybanned

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2021, 04:20:38 PM »

My budget is about roughly €38,000 or preferably less. I think it is around $45,000 :)

With that budget you're gonna need to go to Russia if you want more than 10cm. Not the best place to do LL. Rolling the dice whether you get crippled or not. You simply cannot have quality and be frugal with money. I would just try saving up about 40 thousand more Euros and get this surgery 5 years later and be able to go to giotikas and do stryde Femurs and lon Tibias.

8cm is more reasonable, 16 is unattainable for most people for various reasons. Hopefully 156cm is a decent height for a women, if not, then I don't know what is. I wish I could lengthen 20cm also but not happening. Gotta have a reasonable limit somewhere. Trust me that 8cm will be ALOT. If still hell-bent on 16cm then I guess you can stage 2 surgeries a year apart in Russia and do like 8cm and then 5cm and push and see maybe if can go to 8 for tibia
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2021, 07:24:01 PM »

she wont be in her prime anymore in 5 years

Body Builder

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2021, 07:57:14 PM »

I dated very two tall guys,  one of the exes we had dated for a couple of months and even the family seemed to like me but when I asked him about marriage he started to change, started to avoid me and soon after that he asked for a break saying he needed "time and space". Few days later I saw him at the coffee shop kissing a tall girl! I was heartbroken.

For my second ex, he would talk condescendingly of my height and if we argued the topic of my height used come up increasingly to mock and belittle me. He even said at one point you're too short to be the mother of my children. I was so deeply hurt and it affected my self esteem, I hated my life in my hometown after this and since i was so short there I moved to Japan to feel more normal but even here I dont feel like I belong.
And you still have the very tall height as the main criterion about dating.
I am sorry to tell you but maybe you don't deserve something better than that behavior because your criterion about dating is completely suoerficial and stupid as even if your husband's height is too tall, nothing guarantees that your children won't be as short as you.

And yes, if you look hillarious as a couple with someone then it is very possible that your other half would have some problems otherwise he would find someone more compatible with him and not a woman 1,5 head shorter than him.
The same happens with you too. If you thought sensibly you would have found someone that you'll look better with him, a relativley short or average at max man who wouldn't have had any problem with your height and you would looked very good together.
Even an 1.65 man is much taller than you after all.

So think more logical and have better preferences about dating someone.
Otherwise don't wonder why you have bad relationships.
Because you choose the wrong persons is the answer.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 10:21:20 PM by Body Builder »

AnotherShorty

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2021, 08:31:38 PM »

Excuse me, what the hell is that supposed to mean?!

This means you need to sit and think if this is something you want for yourself or some ”tall guy”. imagine spending all this money and time but you still end up with some other as**ole. You don't need to be with the Japanese cuz of your height, why did you do that in the first place. Be where you want to be, do CLL for yourself. Be mean and ruthless... Block negativity. We all are dealing with the same issue here... 
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

hanshi

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2021, 09:44:33 AM »

Thank you all so much for your surgery advices. I have been considering and taking in all your inputs. This is a scary procedure for me but i dont want to live with issue all my life after what all my friends told me.
I think €90,000 is too expensive are there any better priced doctors and with the thigh surgery will it affect my bottom?
I like wearing bikinis will it affect my look when i sunbathe at the beach?
Yes, it will definitely affect your bottom. Your glutes will atrophy quickly and it'll take a long time and a lot of exercise to regain those lost muscles.  In fact it'll never become as round as it was before. That's a fact everyone who has done the femur surgery knows.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

Jamesy998

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2021, 10:57:02 AM »

Yes, it will definitely affect your bottom. Your glutes will atrophy quickly and it'll take a long time and a lot of exercise to regain those lost muscles.  In fact it'll never become as round as it was before. That's a fact everyone who has done the femur surgery knows.

Nonsense. I have met more than 5 femur patients in real life looking as fit as ever before. Muscle atrophy will only happen if you are laying in bed during the entire thing and not doing any physiotherapy. If you stay on top of your physio your muscles wont waste away even during the lengthening process, I would know as I am doing it as we speak.

Unknown

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2021, 12:20:15 PM »

Anyway some opinions here, height really doesn't matter to a guy. Most of my friends are dating girls way shorter than them even though they are tall. Unless you are looking at 6'4 and above and even then a cute short girl is still very attractive to them. If your doing it to make guys treat you better it makes no difference whatsoever because a guy will still be attracted to a girl whether she's 5'0 or 5'9 as long as she is fit and somewhat attractive.

overandover

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2021, 02:42:34 PM »

This is a toxic thread.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2021, 03:22:06 PM »

This is a toxic thread.

Yeah, I was surprised she came back and made more posts.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2021, 04:00:28 PM »

well, this thread is incel as hell  :-X

short

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2021, 07:05:37 PM »

hanshi

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2021, 08:01:05 PM »

Nonsense. I have met more than 5 femur patients in real life looking as fit as ever before. Muscle atrophy will only happen if you are laying in bed during the entire thing and not doing any physiotherapy. If you stay on top of your physio your muscles wont waste away even during the lengthening process, I would know as I am doing it as we speak.
What a stupid comment. You have no idea what you're talking about. Did they show you their butts?
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

las vegas baby

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2021, 08:03:04 PM »

What a stupid comment. You have no idea what you're talking about. Did they show you their butts?
;D ;D

Jamesy998

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2021, 08:03:16 PM »

We are all operated under the same doctor and all the patients see each other on a daily basis and Im at almost 5cm with external fixators you imbecile, thats how I know.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2021, 10:49:36 PM »

;D ;D

lmao, hes probably running a train on some gay dudes

19spicegirlxo

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2021, 10:08:47 AM »

I started this post thinking I will get genuine advice but all I get is toxic bull  in here, except for a few good replies by genuine human who want to help all i see is insecure toxic  dcks venting out there frustrations.  >:( >:(
I get it ok? You have felt inadequete all your life as have I. You got your loser asses rejected by multiple women because of their beauty standards. I went through WORSE. But this does not give you the right to spew your hatred everywhere you go just because you're hiding behind a screen and you think it doesnt have consequences. No wonder i dont see any other girls posting just a bunch of losers with their crab mentality bringing everyone down.
Independent Adventerous Free Spirit :-*

Hagane

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2021, 11:32:38 AM »

to be very honest, there is not a whole lot you can get at that price range. the stryde nail itself costs 20k per nail. if you want an internal rod itll run you 70k+ minimum. if you wanted external tibias, i think dr michael assayag offers it for around your budget.

you could look into turkey or india, personally i wouldnt.
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

Tomhard

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2021, 11:41:11 AM »

This forum is full of toxic people its so sad because its supposed to help people who want to do this procedure.
And then there are kids like ghdkid, who have never done LL and acting like an expert, talking bad about nails from other surgeons although they have never done LL

Jamesy998

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2021, 11:58:55 AM »

I started this post thinking I will get genuine advice but all I get is toxic bull  in here, except for a few good replies by genuine human who want to help all i see is insecure toxic  dcks venting out there frustrations.  >:( >:(
I get it ok? You have felt inadequete all your life as have I. You got your loser asses rejected by multiple women because of their beauty standards. I went through WORSE. But this does not give you the right to spew your hatred everywhere you go just because you're hiding behind a screen and you think it doesnt have consequences. No wonder i dont see any other girls posting just a bunch of losers with their crab mentality bringing everyone down.

Like many others here I have not undergone leg lengthening for women. +90 (54) 5251 7234‬ no one is hiding behind a screen darling. By the way, I would cut out the hypocrisy if I were you. Calling us insecure? haha might want to look back at your original post to refresh your memory.

short

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2021, 09:50:30 PM »

@OP - Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

permanentlybanned

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2021, 10:58:23 PM »

This forum is full of toxic people its so sad because its supposed to help people who want to do this procedure.
And then there are kids like ghdkid, who have never done LL and acting like an expert, talking bad about nails from other surgeons although they have never done LL

30% defective rate for Betzbone on all diaries on Dr. Betz diary on makemetaller forum, each case compiled by user hanshi. If it was a good nail, the results would speak for themselves.

Imagine out of every 3 betz diary you read, one involved a messed up nail. That's how bad it is.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Jason2020

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2021, 04:31:30 AM »

16cm is delusional. even 5cm are tough. she ll just end up crippled like the other girl on here that wanted to be miss universe

Who was it that wanted 16cm and ended up crippled?

short

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2021, 05:04:56 AM »

Problem is women bones are thinner and nails with less diameter are less weight bearing. And people with smaller initial bone lengths can lengthen less.

Body Builder

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2021, 04:22:16 PM »

Who was it that wanted 16cm and ended up crippled?
Maybe he talks about musicmaker who had a terrible experience with Monegal or Unicorn that Guichet almost crippled her but she never wanted to become miss universe or something.
She was a strong and sensible woman and I am sure she will be ok some time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up