Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you are 5'6 or above, you insuccess with women might not be due to height  (Read 13311 times)

berkeclor123

Could also work against...if people learn you did this you would be ridiculed extensively and not even have a chance at whatever it is you're striving for..

It won't get out. haha
current height: 175 cm
wingspan: 184 cm
goal height: 183 cm

Alu

Ehh you never know. In this day and age nothing stays hidden for long. Those who've had political aspirations started out as young as possible in order to conceal anything they didn't want the public to know. Also if you end up fking up your legs and have noticeably bad gait, along with weird proportions people will start asking questions...

In the end it depends on where you are from. I've had ideas of going into politics, but I honestly hate the political atmosphere here in the U.S, and since I'm thinking about LL I know that it wouldn't have panned out.

YellowSpike

TIBIKE,

I feel ya man. I've only been with 6 women in my life, but I married young as well. 6th was my wife, and that was 11 years ago. I'm very social, people tell me I should of been a comedian or a teacher because I am so engaging. I am currently working on finishing up my education (nothing as awesome as being a doc though)

I own 2 companies and am a millionaire (not bragging, just saying where I am)

I'm pretty happy with my body, I've put on about 15lbs of muscle in 2 years, and am shooting for 10+ more.

Married to a beautiful 5'9 woman. (blond, big chest, thin...oh yeah)

Kids, dog, house, a Mercedes in the driveway.

Facial aesthetics I guess I am average. I've been called handsome a lot in my life, but I have tons of self-loathing so I tend not to believe them.

Again, not bragging with any of this. But even with all that, the height thing just kills me emotionally.

I'm no millionaire and don't have a lot of what you have (congrats by the way!). But I do have a lot going for me compared with many other guys...in shape, great facial aesthetics (have been called hot/sexy enough to be confident in this), good career (I make over 6 figures, but nowhere near you lol), good personality...but the height still kills it for me, even after LL. I went from 5'5" and some change to 5'8", but feel like I need to be a strong 5'9" to be fully over this. And I wont' stop until I get there!

CCMidwest

I'm no millionaire and don't have a lot of what you have (congrats by the way!). But I do have a lot going for me compared with many other guys...in shape, great facial aesthetics (have been called hot/sexy enough to be confident in this), good career (I make over 6 figures, but nowhere near you lol), good personality...but the height still kills it for me, even after LL. I went from 5'5" and some change to 5'8", but feel like I need to be a strong 5'9" to be fully over this. And I wont' stop until I get there!

Thanks yellow.

I'm not "hot" by any means. But I think I'm alright, lol. Will be better once I finish with my hair replacement surgeries. Bloody genetics...
5'7.5

YellowSpike

Thanks yellow.

I'm not "hot" by any means. But I think I'm alright, lol. Will be better once I finish with my hair replacement surgeries. Bloody genetics...

I know the feeling. Genetics blow sometimes. That's why I hate when people compare fat women with short men. Yes, I know some people are truly obese, but in most cases, they can stop being fat (even if they do need gastric bypass surgery). Most of the time, they're fat due to their own personal choice to do nothing and stuff their faces. Very little sympathy from me for fat women. They don't have to break their legs to get taller like we do.

Revenge

I know the feeling. Genetics blow sometimes. That's why I hate when people compare fat women with short men. Yes, I know some people are truly obese, but in most cases, they can stop being fat (even if they do need gastric bypass surgery). Most of the time, they're fat due to their own personal choice to do nothing and stuff their faces. Very little sympathy from me for fat women. They don't have to break their legs to get taller like we do.
I totally agree with you but ı think just for 2 cm a surgery is blindside.İf you go for it at least do 5 cm fk the time

Knik

I totally agree with you but ı think just for 2 cm a surgery is blindside.İf you go for it at least do 5 cm fk the time

i think any doctor accept to operation for 2 cm maybe 4 cm
Looking for Pili

hyong

Thanks yellow.

i am balding too at 25!! :o :( , now its fine...i not sure how long i can hold on to mine hair, all these talks about new cure..lol.
plus i think i may be a diffuse thinner, transplant probably not gonna work

paddy10tellys

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is interesting how many short millionaires frequent this forum?
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

BelowTheMean

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is interesting how many short millionaires frequent this forum?

Self-selection bias. To seriously consider this surgery one has to be both short enough to consider it and rich enough to actually get it done.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Vendetta113

• Visitor

As a 5'3.5 guy reading this thread... RIP me lol
Current Height: 161.30cm (5'3.5)
Wingspan: 174 (5'8.5)
Goal: 170-171cm (5'7 -5'7.5) - 6cm tibia, 4cm femur
Inspiration: Iamready's Quadrilateral LL

aplane

• Visitor

Haha, well, I'll be completely candid in saying that I'm an only child and nerdy loner from an impoverished backwater who spent most of his teenage years on bulletin boards and never grew over 5'8" (although I'm 30 and have shrunk to just over 5'7"); my inactivity during adolescence contributed to a confirmed growth hormone deficiency, and I stopped growing height-wise at 12. Women still flirt with me, but I'm insecure, self-conscious, and ultimately depressed with myself. Despite being competent, intelligent, and able to hold conversations with random people, insecurities about my height and thin body have held me back a lot concerning important life-building relationships.

Society teaches us to infer more respect for taller people while valuing ourselves less; that psychosocial bullcrap works on most people, and I do it as well through transitive reasoning. One friend of mine is 6'4", and he was hired into a salary position at a large company while he was 19 and a college sophomore, making effectively double what I made. Another of my friends is 6'7" and got a job I applied for over me, despite him being in college for computer science and me having graduated two colleges with bachelor's degrees in computer science and networking. In contrast, I had another friend who could do anything; he was a military vet, college graduate, sky-diving instructor, NBA commentator, parkour and skating enthusiast, disaster relief volunteer, and had huge success with women--I'll never forget the time a woman paid his way through Morocco for a month while his girlfriend back in the states waited for him to come home. He was only 5'4" (was sadly shot and killed earlier this year).

Really, I think that money and success play an equally important role in self-confidence and social stature. If I had money and felt like my life was going somewhere (i.e. becoming a doctor) then I would be more functional despite my size. But as of right now, I think in the lines of, "I'm short, I have no money, and I don't have much of a future." And people see that I am not happy with myself.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up