Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wannabetaller destroyed my life  (Read 21822 times)

Avoid Wannabetaller ----Sarah

Re: Wannabetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #310 on: December 13, 2023, 03:32:17 PM »

My advice to the WBT company is to thoroughly inspect the doctors they have signed a contract with. Also, I am really sorry about this young friend of ours, I am on the side of people, not exploited citizens.And I would like to mention this. Doctor Yunus is a very cautious doctor in height enlargement surgeries. I have not seen any bad surgery so far. He is a very reliable person and successful in his job. .Unlike other doctors, he never recommends lengthening more than 8 cm, which would endanger his patient! (LLT)

Because he does not have the ability to manage complications after the patient exceeds 3 cm! He will only cut off the patient's Achilles tendon, causing the patient to lose the ability to move forever! Or turn the patient's leg shape into a deformity! A butcher who said that osteomyelitis is not serious and even didn’t know how to clean a wound is praised to the heavens by you! You must have run very fast after his surgery, right?

« Reply #311 on: December 13, 2023, 03:34:03 PM »

His mistake in this case is that he should have told the patient about the progressive osteomyelitis case. Since he did not perform the surgery, he is not responsible for taking over the case. Yüksel's big mistakes do not require blaming others.

If there is a problem with your leg, and WBT change doctors again. After the new doctor makes you disabled, I hope you can continue to say such tolerant words!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 05:31:38 PM by Avoid Wannabetaller ----Sarah »

« Reply #312 on: December 13, 2023, 04:01:02 PM »

The picture that emerges is this: WBT became an intermediary and fulfilled its duty. Despite Doctor Yuksel's irresponsibility, the WBT team wanted to follow the patient closely. However, the patient refused revision surgery. In his desire to be taller, the patient did not allow the nail inside to be replaced and his tibia to be shortened because it did not fuse.
WBT has been hiring patients to help them spread lies and defame their victims! Hiring patients to help cleanse them of their sins does work! This is why I was tricked into going to WBT! Because patients always think that patients will not deceive patients! These patient actors themselves have just undergone surgery and have not even recovered yet, and they start calling themselves successful and encourage people to ignore the victims who have been crippled by WBT and who have been lied and slandered by WBT! Because your moral standards are the same as those of WBT Travel Agency, you will not be ashamed of your efforts to help WBT clean up its sins. You also encourage people to ignore the existence of victims and continue to introduce business to WBT! Do you work so hard to spread lies for WBT because you don’t have the money for repair surgery?

« Reply #313 on: December 13, 2023, 04:22:30 PM »

The second mistake is that Yunus misled the patient. He ignored the progressive case of Osteomyelitis. Wbt company is not at fault in this incident, they are all extremely polite and helpful people.

I don’t care what nationality you are or what your purpose is, I hope you respect the victims! Regardless of whether you know the truth or deliberately lied, I will never forgive you for helping the liar travel agency to lie and slander the victims!

« Reply #314 on: December 13, 2023, 06:49:22 PM »

My opinion on the subject of WBT is as follows: Doctor Yüksel deceived the WBT company and therefore the companies parted ways. Doctor Yüksel's tibia surgeries are quite risky, Doctor Yüksel is not good in this field, he should not be preferred. He caused nerve damage, fusion and infection in tibia surgeries.Doctor Yüksel does not have humane ethical values !!

Dr. Yuksel cheated on WBT and it was between them! All I know is that WBT lied to me that Yuksel is the most experienced doctor! Lie to me Yunus is the most experienced doctor! Yuksel was the most expensive doctor in WBT Travel Agency at that time! WBT charges surgery fees and accommodation fees. Contact the doctor. The recovery period of this operation is so long and the risks are so high. Isn't it the most basic thing to ensure that the patient can walk normally and is not disabled? If they can't guarantee it, they can continue to be tour guides instead of promoting CLL so aggressively

Tallestguys

• Visitor
« Reply #315 on: December 17, 2023, 03:15:05 PM »

I heard other patient asked,but physiotherapist said you never live in hotel and they don’t know you.Do you remember wbt physiotherapist’s name, is it because wbt changed physical therapist?  Or did they lie?

v5

• Visitor
« Reply #316 on: December 17, 2023, 03:33:02 PM »

I heard other patient asked,but physiotherapist said you never live in hotel and they don’t know you.Do you remember wbt physiotherapist’s name, is it because wbt changed physical therapist?  Or did they lie?
You may not have read the answer's content carefully. She left the hotel after the lengthening, and the company is trying to shift the blame by instilling false thoughts into other customers. I initially believed the company's statement as well, but after conducting my own investigation, I discovered that WBT has been lying.

Tallestguys

• Visitor
« Reply #317 on: December 20, 2023, 11:31:01 AM »

You may not have read the answer's content carefully. She left the hotel after the lengthening, and the company is trying to shift the blame by instilling false thoughts into other customers. I initially believed the company's statement as well, but after conducting my own investigation, I discovered that WBT has been lying.

I knew she left company after lengthening period,that’s mean she has received physical therapy services.So I asked her physiotherapist’s name to see if it was the same person who told the others, if so it would prove that the physical therapist was lying. It is also possible that the physical therapist was hired after she left,so don’t know her.I see a lot of people on the forum think the company is rubbish but the physiotherapists are nice.

« Reply #318 on: December 22, 2023, 08:32:28 PM »

So, this is why I asked WBT countless times for contracts and invoices but they didn’t give them to me! They are always ready to kick every victim who tells the truth out of WBT! If you are in China, or if you read the chat history I uploaded two months before this post, you will not ask me such a question, because there are not 3 Turkish agencies on Chinese social platforms, and there is only WBT on Chinese social platforms ! No one can doubt my motives for wasting my time exposing WBT.

From the first day when I revealed the true face of WBT, all WBT stakeholders and patient actors said that I had never been in WBT! I never thought that after I told the truth, I would have to repeatedly explain the stupid lies fabricated by WBT’s bosses, employees, and patient actors! They earned four months of my accommodation fee, but like a poisonous snke, they bit the farmer who rescued the snke to death! Don't judge a person by how he or she smiles and greets you! The physical therapists I have experienced in China are ten thousand times better than the ones at WBT.

« Reply #319 on: December 22, 2023, 09:49:17 PM »

So, the words of WBT’s stakeholders are the way to determine the existence of victims? So the next batch of new WBT employees will say they have never met the victims, and there are no WBT victims in the world? This is how cunning travel agents are! Doctors in China, Vietnam, the United States, South Korea, and Germany will never use the excuse that they have not earned a patient's accommodation fee to say that the patient is not their patient, and doctors in other countries all understand the most basic medical knowledge of rapid and correct infection control. ! Only WBT travel agency and Yunus said that osteomyelitis is not serious and does not require debridement!

« Reply #320 on: December 22, 2023, 11:53:45 PM »

A person who recommends a bad doctor is more unforgivable than a bad doctor! Without the praise and strong recommendation from WBT Travel Agency, we wouldn’t even know who Yuksel and yunus are! Most of the employees recruited by WBT only do translation work, promoting CLL in the form of a pyramid scheme, and selling hotels and physical therapy at the same time! When the patient no longer pays accommodation fees to WBT, they justifiably believe that the patient has nothing to do with them, even if the patient cannot walk! When the victims of WBT told the truth, the stakeholders of WBT travel agencies banded together to lie and slander the victims, with the goal of kicking the victims out of WBT!
WBT stakeholders always portrayed me as a patient who was stupid enough to cripple himself, but never acknowledged that I was crippled by believing in their stupidity!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 12:25:40 AM by Avoid Wannabetaller ----Sarah »

Abcdefu

• Visitor
« Reply #322 on: December 24, 2023, 02:38:44 PM »

The company's travel agency business license has also changed its name two or three times. In 2020, a European patient sued them. In order to prevent prosecution, they changed the name of the travel agency business license. The latest business license registration date is in 2021.  Transnational rights protection is very difficult, and it may not be successful even if it costs a lot of money. Therefore, coming to Turkey involves high risks. The Chinese patient knew that rights protection was difficult, so she gave up the prosecution. Wbt denied it on the grounds that she did not sue.  Facts.  If you don’t have enough money to bear the subsequent risks (the cost of treating osteomyelitis, living expenses after being unable to work after the illness, and the cost of prosecution), then don’t come to Turkey. If you have enough money, then don’t come either. Go to other countries with higher levels of security and medical care.  Most people don’t want others to know that they have had this surgery, and most of their time after the illness is spent on treatment. Not everyone is a native speaker of English, and it takes a lot of time to translate when he/she comes to expose.  Therefore, few people will choose to expose themselves, but this does not mean that the number of victims is small. Looking at the company's replies on this forum, you can see that those who choose to expose themselves will be smeared by the company, trying to make the victims give up exposure and prevent others from coming forward. Even if you must come to turkey , don’t choose wannabetaller .

Abcdefu

• Visitor
« Reply #323 on: December 24, 2023, 02:53:02 PM »

If 1.these two girls who had been sxxually harassed (not that they only sxxually harassed two patients, but that there were only two female patients in the company),2. a large number of people with bone nonunions and infections,3. the horrific photos after infection, 4.money and stuff will be stolen if you stay in a cooperative hotel,5. Wbt threatens to prosecute who comes forward to tell the truth,and 6.the victims have been smeared to come forward exposed’s text still cannot stop you from coming to this company, then please don’t complain if issues and painful arise,you doubtlessly deserve it.

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #324 on: January 08, 2024, 05:09:37 AM »

A person who recommends a bad doctor is more unforgivable than a bad doctor! Without the praise and strong recommendation from WBT Travel Agency, we wouldn’t even know who Yuksel and yunus are! Most of the employees recruited by WBT only do translation work, promoting CLL in the form of a pyramid scheme, and selling hotels and physical therapy at the same time! When the patient no longer pays accommodation fees to WBT, they justifiably believe that the patient has nothing to do with them, even if the patient cannot walk! When the victims of WBT told the truth, the stakeholders of WBT travel agencies banded together to lie and slander the victims, with the goal of kicking the victims out of WBT!
WBT stakeholders always portrayed me as a patient who was stupid enough to cripple himself, but never acknowledged that I was crippled by believing in their stupidity!

>:(

199cm

• Visitor
« Reply #325 on: March 11, 2024, 11:31:57 AM »

Isn't Türkiye saying that it is a free and democratic country? Why not let patients tell the truth, and why should it suppress patients who tell the truth?

Abcdefu

• Visitor
« Reply #326 on: March 30, 2024, 07:27:50 AM »

Wannabetaller chose to use their actions—cause the patient's death to provide credibility to all the accusations in this forum and confirm that these accusations were all true. When the patients accused them, they did not choose to improve, but tried their best to deny and spread rumors about the patients.  The end result is that they made people dead, and those who did not listen to the advice also paid the price with their lives. I trust that the people who came out to expose it wanted to prevent others from losing their lives and get hurt from wbt, but they still could not reverse the structure. :'(

Abcdefu

• Visitor
« Reply #327 on: March 30, 2024, 07:30:02 AM »

Rip to that patient whose wbt caused his death🙏🏻

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2024, 10:23:11 AM »

I have heard from patients over there that symptoms appeared 25 days ago, yet the company paid no heed. Tragically, it could have been avoided; lives didn't need to be lost. I've long said that WBT is a bunch of demons, but why doesn't everyone believe it? May the deceased rest in peace

Abcdefu

• Visitor
« Reply #329 on: April 14, 2024, 06:07:19 AM »

quote author=.seriouslyinjured link=topic=84269.msg274001#msg274001 date=1711966991]
I have heard from patients over there that symptoms appeared 25 days ago, yet the company paid no heed. Tragically, it could have been avoided; lives didn't need to be lost. I've long said that WBT is a bunch of demons, but why doesn't everyone believe it? May the deceased rest in peace
[/quote]
Someone on here revealed that a lot of patients were infected in wbt,and wbt don’t give a   to them,didn’t even give antibiotics, let them fend for themselves. The nurse even did not help the patient to apply pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding when the patient was bleeding profusely. Disinfection is also not performed when staphylococcal pus is present in the physical therapy room.Those patients at that time helped each other and were lucky enough to survive. There are countless outrageous things that are eye opening.

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #330 on: April 27, 2024, 02:53:17 PM »

Before that, the black boss of this company has been sophisophiing in the forum, in order to cover up the facts and slander the victims, and spent a lot of time in sophisophiing instead of solving the problem, resulting in more and more problems of patients and even deaths, and the black company has never learned a lesson.

Bagga

« Reply #331 on: May 09, 2024, 03:06:55 AM »

Before that, the black boss of this company has been sophisophiing in the forum, in order to cover up the facts and slander the victims, and spent a lot of time in sophisophiing instead of solving the problem, resulting in more and more problems of patients and even deaths, and the black company has never learned a lesson.
a lot of people do not learn the lesson, not only the company.
The company can still in operation ..why?
Cos a lot of stupid patients are still going there to be butchered....low Price, English illiterate, simply Gullible and etc.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up