Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 171-181 cm & Good Looking vs. 181-191 cm & Below Average Looking  (Read 12525 times)

PatientZero

Re: 171-181 cm & Good Looking vs. 181-191 cm & Below Average Looking
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2016, 03:44:25 AM »

Circle jerk anyone?

I'm ready for you to re-upload your mockups and give us your one night stand counter with both girls and dudes.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Cartman

Re: 171-181 cm & Good Looking vs. 181-191 cm & Below Average Looking
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2016, 12:24:51 PM »

Being 171-181 cm tall is not short in my opinion. Face is more important than height, that's for sure, but being tall or averag is ALWAYS better than being short (even if you are a woman). Certainly, if you are tall but ugly or fat or shy or poor, etc... your chances with girls are probably the same of a short man. About LL, this is a complex surgery, but it's waaay less dangerous than a lyposuction (some people DIED in the hospital because of lyposuction) or a laser eye surgery (which interests a fundamental sense organ) or treatments with silicon or filler. The real trouble with LL is that it is a relatively "new" cosmethic surgery and we know that people are skeptical (as me): this is the reason because (if I'll go for that) I'll see an orthopaedic doctor not before of my 34-35 years (i prefer to wait and get all possible news about LL).
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up