Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: International money transfers for CLL  (Read 3292 times)

paddy10tellys

International money transfers for CLL
« on: June 29, 2016, 04:32:41 PM »

I've only ever used the UK NHS where money is never changes hands directly in healthcare. I gather I must make 3 staged payments for my CLL in Germany. Are there safeguards when large sums of money are involved? What about legal agreements/contracts? Is it all done at financial risk (let alone the physical/health risks). Would experienced LL's please comment. What did you do? Thx in advance
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

paddy10tellys

Re: International money transfers for CLL
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 08:56:00 PM »

Hello. Hello Echo? Echo!!! I'm in an echo chamber? ARE LL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS A MATTER OF HOPE FAITH?
Is this question verboten?
Is my LL delusional system (this forum) populated by mute Zombies?
So, who wants to talk about money? AND risk?
Or, is it not important...????
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

ub40

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 11:32:36 AM »

I did a direct wire transfer to an account specified by Dr Mitkovic. What exactly are you asking? Is there ways to get a refund if you're defrauded by your dr? Or is the transfer safe, no to the first question yes to the second since they use Swift codes
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

paddy10tellys

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 01:20:06 PM »

Thx ub40. I was just mithering about potential contractual disputes when I originally posted. However, seems no one gets contracts for LL & no one has reported fraud, so end of, I suppose.

paddy10tellys

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 01:33:08 PM »

Also, apologies for shouting/verbosity

LLCaptain

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 05:58:43 PM »

Thx ub40. I was just mithering about potential contractual disputes when I originally posted. However, seems no one gets contracts for LL & no one has reported fraud, so end of, I suppose.

Dude you asked a series of convoluted questions thats why no one answered.

All Western doctors will provide you with the appropriate banking information, and its up to you to go to your bank and make the transfer. At the bank, your personal banker will be able to verify BIC/BIN/SWIFT codes to the correct bank.

After a few days you can confirm with the doctors side, and if you fked up, buckle up and talk to your bank.

paddy10tellys

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 06:15:21 PM »

LLCaptain, thx. I get it. Quiet mode on...

justdoit

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 07:52:12 PM »

Dude you asked a series of convoluted questions thats why no one answered.

All Western doctors will provide you with the appropriate banking information, and its up to you to go to your bank and make the transfer. At the bank, your personal banker will be able to verify BIC/BIN/SWIFT codes to the correct bank.

After a few days you can confirm with the doctors side, and if you fked up, buckle up and talk to your bank.

@LLCaptain, the last time I checked this is an open forum and anyone is free to ask any question. Trust me i've read one of the most convoluted questions and comment from this forum but the question Paddy10tellys asked is not one of them.

LLCaptain

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 12:30:59 AM »

@LLCaptain, the last time I checked this is an open forum and anyone is free to ask any question. Trust me i've read one of the most convoluted questions and comment from this forum but the question Paddy10tellys asked is not one of them.

Why are you telling me this? I actually responded with some useful information, while you contributed nothing other than enduring my wrath.

ub40, the only other person who answered is also confused.

What exactly are you asking?

Let's dissect paddy's questions:

Are there safeguards when large sums of money are involved?
What bank? What countries? How are you wiring it? Check? Paypal? Rupees?

What about legal agreements/contracts?
Are you doing it in a developed country? Which doctor are you doing it with? Is there an administrator or just the doctor?

Is it all done at financial risk (let alone the physical/health risks).
What is 'it'? Is he referring to the act of transferring money or an animal?

This is a lesson for real life, not just asking questions on this forum.

At work, if you came up to me and asked a confusing multi-part question like that, I'd punch you in the face and tell you to gtfo because you're wasting my time. No offense to paddy, 'cuz now he knows better.

And no dude, why would anyone trust you because you've "read one of the most convoluted questions". That's a crap way to set up your credibility, as shown in your response, and your lack of understanding of the word 'convoluted'.

paddy10tellys

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 07:05:03 AM »

Can everybody calm down please

paddy10tellys

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 07:43:03 AM »

Admin. Yhis (my) thread adds no value & is causing irritation. Can it be deleted please?

ub40

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 03:28:21 PM »

Lol paddy you're too nice,  no need to apologise.  At least your question is a relevant one.

The most  important thing is an ethical doctor for more reasons than one.

The idea of a full refund is not realistic because most doctors have to pay the clinic to book the date.  As is the idea of a down payment for the same reasons.  Don't worry about international transfers, banking has come a long way,  and stick with a mainstream doctor.
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

paddy10tellys

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 04:27:48 PM »

Thx UB40
Pages: [1]   Go Up