Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cant even watch tv  (Read 603 times)

wants2growtaller

Cant even watch tv
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:34:06 AM »

Everytime I watch tv,or any forms of media its a constant reminder of tall being ''superior'' and short being ''inferior.'' Short people are never represented anywhere in the media. And as a short person I just had enough. I just cant do that to myself. Heightism is one of the worst forms of oppression in our modern times. Yet its always ignored, dismiised and denied. I think its done on purpose. A way to keep short statured individual down. And here we are...impacted by height prejudice and willing to put our livelihood at risk to fit in their world. This is the worst forms of bullying I have ever seen. They have bullied us so much , so that we can fit in the ''popular'' crowd.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Jim_dabarber

Re: Cant even watch tv
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 10:45:57 PM »

I think you could benefit more from seeing a psychiatrist. Seriously, it seems you have a problem. I been watching so much tv for the past 10 months now that i been doing LL and i dont seem to see that problem. Maybe you should quit watching whatever your watching.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

wants2growtaller

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 10:49:35 PM »

"Maybe you quit watching whatever you are watching..""

Duh. Thats why I dont watch any forms of media. Seriously..WHY do you care what I watch? Are you gonna pay my cable bill.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:09:49 PM »

"Maybe you quit watching whatever you are watching..""

Duh. Thats why I dont watch any forms of media. Seriously..WHY do you care what I watch? Are you gonna pay my cable bill.

I could give two cents what you watch im just tired of all the itching your doing on this forum thinking you know everything.

You did however state that everytime you watch tv or media but yet now your saying that you dont? What the hell was the purpose of this topic then? Pointless which is exactly my point.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

wants2growtaller

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:33:26 PM »

Itching? You are the one with the problem. if you don't like what I have to say Just block me. Anyways you are a waste of my time.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 11:46:48 PM »

Itching? You are the one with the problem. if you don't like what I have to say Just block me. Anyways you are a waste of my time.

B I T C H I N G 🤦🏽‍♂️ This forum censers these types of words. Please show me how to block you. Ive been a member for 3 years and still dont know how to do that. Crazy how you been on here for about 2 weeks and all of a sudden you think you know everything. 

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 01:38:18 AM »

The media protrays short men as inferior because short men are indeed inferior.

If it makes you feel any better, just watch Rob Schneider. Dude's funny as hell.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 01:40:40 AM »

Short people are NOt inferior. Im not inferior. Im smart, talented and very fair. So how can I be inferior. I think its pathetic that someone will put all their self image on their looks. Its sad. There is more to a person than appearance. Secondly everyone has strengths and weakness. Just because someone is tall doesn't mean they are superiori in all things. That's so stupid to say.

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 01:56:52 AM »

Short people are NOt inferior. Im not inferior. Im smart, talented and very fair. So how can I be inferior. I think its pathetic that someone will put all their self image on their looks. Its sad. There is more to a person than appearance. Secondly everyone has strengths and weakness. Just because someone is tall doesn't mean they are superiori in all things. That's so stupid to say.

I already explained it to you in the other thread. I can see that you're now in the 'denial' phase. I know because I've been there. I didn't want to challenge my initial belief because if I found something wrong, I would have to deal with it. One day you will come to accept the truth, hopefully.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 02:08:15 AM »

Im not in denial of anything. Im just not shallow. I truly believe that character, how we treat others and ourselves is more important than appearance. Im sorry that you don't share those same values.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 02:09:35 AM »

Like I said how am I inferior. Im very talented. Im smart and I have a good sense of fairness. So tallness is better than the talents and person that I am. No that's not right at all. That's prejudice and ignorance.

Johnson1111

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 02:15:54 AM »

Short people are NOt inferior. Im not inferior. Im smart, talented and very fair. So how can I be inferior.

Simple, you were biologically fked. You were shorter. You can try to compensate all you want with your career and fairness. The world will not forgive you for the shortness you cannot control. You realize it too, however you're still trying to ignore it.

Society globally considers taller than average people as superior, with all else equal, and alot of times when the shorter people are superior in terms of intellect.

They're genetically superior in an extremely important category for both respect and attraction as well as instant social status.

It sucks but it's reality.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 02:21:55 AM »

I wasn't biologically fked. What I see is prejudice. treating someone less than because of their appearance is wrong. Like I said. I just have a different moral standard than the world. I believe that everyone should be treated fairly no matter what they look like. I believe that its our CHARACTER  that matters. How am I biologically fked when Im a healthy person. im sorry but you are extremely shallow, judgemental, have a superiority complex, inferioorit complex, arrogance and hateful. These are horrible things to be. I could care less about the worls superficial stnadards. The world has always been way too bsessive with appearance. Look how they treated EVERYONE  who looked different. If we overcame racism, sexism, homophobia, we surely will overcome heightism..by also making it socially unacceptable. ANd I am working diligently towards it.

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 05:23:22 AM »

I wasn't biologically fked. What I see is prejudice. treating someone less than because of their appearance is wrong. Like I said. I just have a different moral standard than the world. I believe that everyone should be treated fairly no matter what they look like. I believe that its our CHARACTER  that matters. How am I biologically fked when Im a healthy person. im sorry but you are extremely shallow, judgemental, have a superiority complex, inferioorit complex, arrogance and hateful. These are horrible things to be. I could care less about the worls superficial stnadards. The world has always been way too bsessive with appearance. Look how they treated EVERYONE  who looked different. If we overcame racism, sxxism, homophobia, we surely will overcome heightism..by also making it socially unacceptable. ANd I am working diligently towards it.

Okay then why do you bother to come here? Just stick to your belief and intelligence then be a scientist or something. Problem solved.

Purushrottam

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 05:28:00 AM »

I think you could benefit more from seeing a psychiatrist. Seriously, it seems you have a problem. I been watching so much tv for the past 10 months now that i been doing LL and i dont seem to see that problem. Maybe you should quit watching whatever your watching.

Agreed. Based on your comment history and grammar, height is the least of your concerns. See a psychiatrist first.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

wants2growtaller

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 06:23:09 AM »

Whatever. That was a stupid comeback. Anyways, i dont think you are a good person. Its your choice be as shallow as you want. I choose to look for character. Have fun rotting in hell.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 06:24:37 AM »

Honestly i think you have problems. Anyone that puts wayy too much value on appearance ..means they have no substance.

Mzacr

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 04:11:04 PM »

Are you that Iso guy? Cause damm you got issues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up