Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New DNA tool can accurately predict a person’s height  (Read 1697 times)

-

New DNA tool can accurately predict a person’s height
« on: January 02, 2022, 08:35:00 AM »

https://www.futurity.org/dna-tool-height-health-1881862/

In validation tests, the computer accurately predicted everyone's height within roughly an inch.

Does it mean that all of us who have been haunted by our past of having stunted our growth can finally put an end to this?

Sorcerer

Re: New DNA tool can accurately predict a person’s height
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 01:07:18 PM »

Yes and I really hate bs like 'You are short bc you have masturbated for millions of times!', ' You are short cuz you haven't drunk enough milk!', and 'You must take enough exercises to get up to 180cm tall!'. Those guys don't even know Fraternal Twins and Identical Twins Experiments and can't stop talking nonsenses to me that I am short bc I was relinquishing the opportunities of getting tall.

ilovescience

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 01:29:05 PM »

https://www.futurity.org/dna-tool-height-health-1881862/

Does it mean that all of us who have been haunted by our past of having stunted our growth can finally put an end to this?

Interesting website, however environmental factors also matter.

-

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 02:16:50 PM »

Interesting website, however environmental factors also matter.

I think you miss the point.

I'm proposing that if we could detect our maximum potential height through this test, then we'd know how much height we've lost from environmental factors or we have reached our maximum potential.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 07:54:01 PM »

The only thing that matters is how tall you are now.  Not what might have been.

-

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2022, 08:37:58 PM »

The only thing that matters is how tall you are now.  Not what might have been.

I see that many guys here have the same problem that they couldn't get over their guilt and regret over the past. This test might be the answer to that problem.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2022, 11:31:58 PM »

The only answer to that problem is acknowledging that it's not a problem.  That one really is all in your head.

Sorcerer

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2022, 09:56:09 AM »

I see that many guys here have the same problem that they couldn't get over their guilt and regret over the past. This test might be the answer to that problem.
That's right. In addition it can eradicate the rumors like the reaosn why short men are short is that they have got into the habit of masturbations.

smalltaller

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2022, 12:02:06 AM »

Does this mean the DNA tool can show if someone is lying about their height? Or if rumors come up about someones proprotions?

Sorcerer

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2022, 05:55:30 PM »

Hey, after I have intimate knowledges of HGH, I have known that even though this kind of DNA tool can accurately predict one's height, they will still be likely to regret not achieving HGH cuz HGH can be injected into youngsters without growth plates fused whose heights are around 2%-3% percentile of the average height if their family can afford the money.
So still cannot relieve some short ppl's guilties about having stunted their heights.

-

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2022, 08:45:25 AM »

Hey, after I have intimate knowledges of HGH, I have known that even though this kind of DNA tool can accurately predict one's height,

How do you know? Have you tried these tools? I'd like to have more info on them.

So still cannot relieve some short ppl's guilties about having stunted their heights.

You cannot regret something that you could have not done anything about. HGH is expensive and children don't even have money to feed themselves.

Sorcerer

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2022, 12:41:53 PM »

How do you know? Have you tried these tools? I'd like to have more info on them.

You cannot regret something that you could have not done anything about. HGH is expensive and children don't even have money to feed themselves.
Some crankies are convicting their parents to have been the bummers that were disconcerned about their heights so that's the main reason why they are short. Though I think they are purely juvenile, DNA tools can not even eradicate those ppl's bad feelings either.

-

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2022, 10:58:41 AM »

Here is the update from Dr. Hsu in case anyone cares:

ReadRothbard

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2022, 07:02:33 PM »

Some crankies are convicting their parents to have been the bummers that were disconcerned about their heights so that's the main reason why they are short. Though I think they are purely juvenile, DNA tools can not even eradicate those ppl's bad feelings either.

In my case, it was sort of my parents' fault, but I don't really blame them. I can take care of things myself. Still, I'd like to know the height range of my future children so I can prepare them for the real world.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ilovescience

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2022, 06:01:34 AM »

In my case, it was sort of my parents' fault, but I don't really blame them. I can take care of things myself. Still, I'd like to know the height range of my future children so I can prepare them for the real world.

Gene is part of factors how tall a person can grow, nutrition also important.
Pages: [1]   Go Up