Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: want to lengthen my sweet limbs  (Read 4511 times)

durdendec

• Visitor
want to lengthen my sweet limbs
« on: August 15, 2016, 02:50:27 AM »

Hi my name is Tyler Durden,

I've been short my entire life and have always wanted pursue LL since I was a young, knowing I wasn't going to grow up very tall. I think I have been in denial of my height this entire time and it is causing a lot of stress in my life. I've lurked these forums for the past year now and everytime I am down I just find myself lurking on here, researching doctors, listening to stories, success and horror ones, making measurements, taking a closer look at myself and what height I really envision myself to be.

The way I see myself and the way I look are two completely different people and I want them to become one.

Anyways my current height right now is 5'2½" (159cm). Odd height I know.
Fairly skinny build, I have a proportionate body so equal length femur and tibia.

My desired height is 5'7" (170cm), an additional 4½" (11.43cm) of height. I want to do lengthening on my tibia, external LON. Is this possible?

Picture of my current body height and proportions

onemorefoot

Re: want to lengthen my sweet limbs
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 03:24:52 AM »

4 inches are a lot, do 3, 4 in terms of recovery is hard.
Budget will determine my future.

Deads

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 04:08:34 AM »

Hi my name is Tyler Durden,

I've been short my entire life and have always wanted pursue LL since I was a young, knowing I wasn't going to grow up very tall. I think I have been in denial of my height this entire time and it is causing a lot of stress in my life. I've lurked these forums for the past year now and everytime I am down I just find myself lurking on here, researching doctors, listening to stories, success and horror ones, making measurements, taking a closer look at myself and what height I really envision myself to be.

The way I see myself and the way I look are two completely different people and I want them to become one.

Anyways my current height right now is 5'2½" (159cm). Odd height I know.
Fairly skinny build, I have a proportionate body so equal length femur and tibia.

My desired height is 5'7" (170cm), an additional 4½" (11.43cm) of height. I want to do lengthening on my tibia, external LON. Is this possible?

Picture of my current body height and proportions

You'll need 2 surgeries for 11cms.

crimsontide

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 04:52:33 AM »

tyler,

you're 5'2, so youre never going to be tall.  You need to accept this and move on

If you do this, only do around 5 cm, and do femurs. 11 cm is too much.

but id avoid it altogether.   Not worth it to be taller, but have  functional issues

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 05:01:20 AM »

If he wants to do femurs at least he should do 6 cm, but taking a look in his situation, he could do even 7 cm.But 11 is too much.

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 09:06:36 AM »

Tyler Durden? Do you have maybe...a club I can part of?

You can easily do 7-8cms on your femurs in 1 surgery and IF things go smooth and you have extra time and money, you can do 2 inches on your tibias. That would make you look disproportionate though, unless you have wide shoulders, long arms and a long torso.

durdendec

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 12:27:17 AM »

You'll need 2 surgeries for 11cms.

this is all I needed to know thank you

will have to do separate surgeries for femur and tibia then, I will save accordingly. thanks

onemorefoot

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 12:36:36 AM »

170 cm cant be considered short in some countries.

Cloudo

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 03:19:18 AM »

this is all I needed to know thank you

will have to do separate surgeries for femur and tibia then, I will save accordingly. thanks

I'm surprised that you didn't know that already considering that you have been a lurker for a while.
Basically, no matter what the starting height is(excluding dwarfism), you shouldn't lengthen more than 5-8 cm in one surgery(femurs or tibia).
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

durdendec

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 07:36:44 AM »

Tyler Durden? Do you have maybe...a club I can part of?

You can easily do 7-8cms on your femurs in 1 surgery and IF things go smooth and you have extra time and money, you can do 2 inches on your tibias. That would make you look disproportionate though, unless you have wide shoulders, long arms and a long torso.

I'm not exposed to speak any such information to you, nor would I even if I have said information you want at this juncture, be able

and Noted.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

durdendec

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 07:38:57 AM »

I'm surprised that you didn't know that already considering that you have been a lurker for a while.
Basically, no matter what the starting height is(excluding dwarfism), you shouldn't lengthen more than 5-8 cm in one surgery(femurs or tibia).

There's a lot of conflicting information going around, there's even a doctor from Germany who claims to do 4-5 inches in one surgery lmao

durdendec

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 07:56:20 AM »

tyler,

you're 5'2, so youre never going to be tall.  You need to accept this and move on

If you do this, only do around 5 cm, and do femurs. 11 cm is too much.

but id avoid it altogether.   Not worth it to be taller, but have  functional issues

No I cannot accept that, I won't. I need to be at least average size for what I want to do in my life, I am reaching a peak in my abilities and opportunities are bleak. I want to be happy. Everywhere I go I am always wondering about my height subconsciously no matter how much I try to deny it, always trying to measure people up even when I shouldn't. I am unhappy. I've proved a lot of crap to myself over the years and still have a lot to do but I know when to be honest with myself and right now I want to grow. I can either let it all go and live a bleak, mundane life or I can take a shot and actually do something about it. I'm lucky that I am still young I have enough time to fix myself, according to how I see myself.

I'm an artist/computer analyst, I have a keen eye for things, I am very observant person. I don't really play much sports and don't plan to, I skate but that's about it. so function-wise I'm not really too worried, I won't be giving up any dreams pursuing this one, it's a part of mine. Of course, I'm still going to weigh the risks and take necessary precautions so I don't lose my legs and what not but as far as mentally I know this is what I want.

Whenever I am feeling down, I always end up right here. I need to fix this both mentally and physically.

It's where I am in my life, I can't move on. I refuse to.

Deads

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 07:59:44 AM »

There's a lot of conflicting information going around, there's even a doctor from Germany who claims to do 4-5 inches in one surgery lmao

Yes this is true, but rare for someone to accomplish and usually accompanied with many issues.. Like the others have said you clearly haven't done enough research.

crimsontide

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 12:14:37 PM »

you are 5'2

you will never be tall, unless you are willing to sacrifice quality of life for being taller

i cant enjoy walking now, so unless  things change, my quality of  life and health will  drop

been over 2 years now of  not too much exercise or walking

the surgery is not worth it, and NONE of these doctors care about you.  if they did, they would never  perform cosmetic ll

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2016, 12:45:22 PM »

the surgery is not worth it, and NONE of these doctors care about you.  if they did, they would never  perform cosmetic ll

You had your surgery in russia and looking at every russian doc diary everyone got fcked up there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up