Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Femurs growth with Stryde in Barcelona  (Read 25724 times)

Erkan

Re: Femurs growth with Stryde in Barcelona
« Reply #248 on: June 17, 2021, 06:51:09 PM »

Wow Fschez you are really doing great! You have still better flexability after 8cm then me after 5cm  :D

FSchez

« Reply #249 on: June 18, 2021, 08:25:38 PM »

Wow Fschez you are really doing great! You have still better flexability after 8cm then me after 5cm  :D

Thank you my friend!!
But I know that your gait it's better than mine  ;D
I wish I could  walk as well as you soon...
I'm sure that you will get the flexibility soon too  ;)

Day 146 after the operation (Saturday 18 / Jun / 21):

Day 42 of consolidation phase

Today is the last day of week 6 of consolidation and I feel that the last days I have improved the curve of my back a lot💪
My walk is still robotic and does not go unnoticed but I have noticed that I walk a little better ...
My hips and legs no longer hurt, I only feel discomfort at some point just after walking on the treadmill or when I am standing for a long time trying to stay with my legs together and my back as straight as possible ...
This is a video of today, walking up and down stairs and doing some flexibility exercises:

There is still a lot to improve my gait ...
But every day I have more desire and strength to get the recovery 💪

FSchez

« Reply #250 on: June 18, 2021, 08:49:26 PM »

greeeeeeattttttt keep stretching
Thanks!!
It's hard to stretch every day but it's worth it😊

Ahd1978

« Reply #251 on: June 19, 2021, 11:02:04 AM »

Hey brother looking good

Your stretch is awesome

I am in week 2 of consolidation. What happened was my feet and hands nails became blue

The doc told me vascular system is adjusting to new height and it should subside and that’s why I have to take aspirin daily even during consolidation and now that I will be flying to Cape Town I have to take a heparin injection to be safer. And then do bloods and x ray

I went up and down stairs 3 floors and bones do hurt.

I’m not sure of consolidation is any easier.

But hoping with time body will adjust.

So it’s good to see you are recovering well

FSchez

« Reply #252 on: June 19, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »

Hey brother looking good

Your stretch is awesome

I am in week 2 of consolidation. What happened was my feet and hands nails became blue

The doc told me vascular system is adjusting to new height and it should subside and that’s why I have to take aspirin daily even during consolidation and now that I will be flying to Cape Town I have to take a heparin injection to be safer. And then do bloods and x ray

I went up and down stairs 3 floors and bones do hurt.

I’m not sure of consolidation is any easier.

But hoping with time body will adjust.

So it’s good to see you are recovering well

Hello again Ahd1978!
I'm glad to hear news from you👍
I hope that the complications you have suffered will soon be over and you can make a full recovery.
When I traveled to Barcelona my doctor also prescribed a heparin injection the day before the trip, the day of the trip and the following 2 days, for safety ...
Do not worry because you have only been 2 weeks and it is still too early to notice much improvement ...
I started to feel much better from week 3 of consolidation, and these last days of week 6 I have also noticed a lot of change for the better ...
We must have patience...
I suppose that each person needs a recovery time, but normally the times tend to be similar😉
I wish you a speedy recovery my friend

Ahd1978

« Reply #253 on: June 19, 2021, 03:52:29 PM »

Thanks brother

Such words of encouragement truly go the distance

Because the doctors are so busy we have to hear it from each other

Ok great but are you taking aspirin for consolidation phase

I have been taking aspiring for entire consolidation phase and my hair is starting to become brittle and fall off.

Guess bones suck up all vitamins and minerals

But I am sure once we are fully recovered the hair and all should normalise or we need another hair transplant surgery lol

FSchez

« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2021, 05:47:08 PM »

Thanks brother

Such words of encouragement truly go the distance

Because the doctors are so busy we have to hear it from each other

Ok great but are you taking aspirin for consolidation phase

I have been taking aspiring for entire consolidation phase and my hair is starting to become brittle and fall off.

Guess bones suck up all vitamins and minerals

But I am sure once we are fully recovered the hair and all should normalise or we need another hair transplant surgery lol

At the moment I have no complaints in that regard ... Every time I have any questions, I write or call the doctor and he treats me the same day😊
I stopped taking paracetamol after the third week, now I only take pills to promote bone growth ...
I suppose the subject of hair is very different in each person ... Since I turned 20 I began to lose hair in the area of ​​the entrances, but the process so far has been slow.
So far I have not noticed anything different from the operation ... 😁 I still can't complain about my hair 🤞🏻

L8GrowthSpurt

« Reply #255 on: June 20, 2021, 06:48:59 PM »

Thank you my friend!!
But I know that your gait it's better than mine  ;D
I wish I could  walk as well as you soon...
I'm sure that you will get the flexibility soon too  ;)

Day 146 after the operation (Saturday 18 / Jun / 21):

Day 42 of consolidation phase

Today is the last day of week 6 of consolidation and I feel that the last days I have improved the curve of my back a lot💪
My walk is still robotic and does not go unnoticed but I have noticed that I walk a little better ...
My hips and legs no longer hurt, I only feel discomfort at some point just after walking on the treadmill or when I am standing for a long time trying to stay with my legs together and my back as straight as possible ...
This is a video of today, walking up and down stairs and doing some flexibility exercises:

There is still a lot to improve my gait ...
But every day I have more desire and strength to get the recovery 💪

Great progress, Amigo!  Your flexibility, walking and stairs are excellent.  Keep it up and you’ll be back to 100 % with some more time.  Hope you’re enjoying your new height 😃 👍
CLL wannabe - waiting for Stryde return
171.5 cm (morning height)
171 cm (day height)
Wingspan: 179 cm
Goal height - 179 cm (femurs)

BelowTheMean

« Reply #256 on: June 20, 2021, 07:09:49 PM »

The gait swing is still a bit noticeable and your walking stance is a bit wide. Did you get an IT Band release? Your squatting skills are way better than mine though. I should try squatting more!
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

moretallpls

« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2021, 08:05:57 PM »

All looks super mate, got 2 questions the duck ass why is that happening ? As you look to stretch even better than people with no surgery and same for the wide open legs walking ?

FSchez

« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2021, 08:16:09 PM »

Great progress, Amigo!  Your flexibility, walking and stairs are excellent.  Keep it up and you’ll be back to 100 % with some more time.  Hope you’re enjoying your new height 😃 👍

Muchas gracias amigo!!
My height complex is gone, I only have to improve my walking and my back to be 100% happy ;D

FSchez

« Reply #259 on: June 20, 2021, 09:46:45 PM »

The gait swing is still a bit noticeable and your walking stance is a bit wide. Did you get an IT Band release? Your squatting skills are way better than mine though. I should try squatting more!

Hello BTM!
It's true, I swing my hips when I walk and my legs are still a little apart ...
But after how I was 1 month ago for me it is a great progress😁
No, when I had surgery the doctor did not tell me anything about the IT band, but I am working every day as long as possible stretching my muscles to improve the flexibility of my hips and the tensors of the fascia lata ...
I've only been practicing squats for a few days but the truth is that I was surprised that the strength and flexibility needed for that has come almost by surprise ...
However, the strength of my glutes is very difficult for me to recover ...
I hope that you too soon get a good level of flexibility.
Your walk is much more natural than mine, I have seen it in your videos, but it will surely improve even more, it is a matter of time, training and a lot of patience ... 😉
Stay strong my friend !!

FSchez

« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2021, 10:11:17 PM »

All looks super mate, got 2 questions the duck ass why is that happening ? As you look to stretch even better than people with no surgery and same for the wide open legs walking ?

Thank you my friend!!
I assume that my flexibility before the operation is the reason why my quadriceps and hamstrings have suffered less stress.
The problem with the duck ass comes from my back with hyperlordosis of origin and from my hips ... I suppose it is because I did not work enough the tensor muscles of the hips.
The same thing happens with the tensor fascia lata muscles ... I did not work them enough before the operation ...
Even so I am happy because little by little I am improving my back and my hips, it is a long road but with work and time everything comes😉

FSchez

« Reply #261 on: June 23, 2021, 03:36:20 PM »

Day 150 after the operation (Wednesday 23 / Jun / 21):

Day 46 of consolidation phase

It has been exactly 5 months since the operation and every day I feel that I am closer to returning to normal😁
My legs no longer hurt at any time of the day, I only have discomfort when I exercise and I feel muscular fatigue ...
I still have little muscle mass in my legs and that prevents me from walking normally, but my back is better every day.
Today I had a physiotherapy session and I was very happy, I have gained flexibility in my legs and hips💪
Yesterday afternoon just before dinner I walked on the treadmill at a fast pace and as I was feeling strong I tried a light jog and it was very rewarding. You can't consider running, but I already feel like I can move with more agility and speed than before without feeling pain😁.
This is yesterday's video:

moretallpls

« Reply #262 on: June 23, 2021, 04:34:18 PM »

Amazing and congrats, it cool that after 8cm on femur your proportions are perfect, guess you had longer tibia than femur before. Keep the exercise and enjoy your new height

chasing_higher_dream

• Life is what you make it
« Reply #263 on: June 23, 2021, 06:06:43 PM »

Congrats, I am happy to see your great progress, FSchez  :)
You have clearly reduced your duck ass by a lot, this indeed reflects your efforts and dedication!
Also, one more thing, your proportions look really good!
Femurs with Dr. Betz - May 2021
Height (night):  170 cm --> 178 cm
Wingspan: 174 cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66215.0

FSchez

« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2021, 10:34:45 AM »

Amazing and congrats, it cool that after 8cm on femur your proportions are perfect, guess you had longer tibia than femur before. Keep the exercise and enjoy your new height

Thank you!!  ;)
I think I had the tibiae and femurs of equal size, and honestly, I thought that when I lengthened my femurs it was likely that I would see something disproportionate ...
Luckily it's not like that, now I look taller and I still see my proportionate legs😁

FSchez

« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2021, 10:52:02 AM »

Congrats, I am happy to see your great progress, FSchez  :)
You have clearly reduced your duck ass by a lot, this indeed reflects your efforts and dedication!
Also, one more thing, your proportions look really good!

Thanks man!!
I've spent many hours fighting my duck ass and it's still not completely gone ... I have to keep stretching my hips and working my back ...
Glad to read encouraging comments and see that my proportions look good😁

FSchez

« Reply #266 on: July 05, 2021, 02:39:21 PM »

Day 162 after the operation (Tuesday 05 / July / 21):

Day 58 of consolidation phase

Hi guys!
I've spent the last few days on vacation at the beach and I've had a bit more hustle and bustle than usual ...
I thought I could gain a little weight and it would help me improve the strength of my hips and legs but none of that has happened😕
When I went on vacation I weighed 57.5 kgs and wanted to gain some weight and muscle in my legs. I've been spending more time lately on glute and leg muscle recovery exercises ...
Today I have weighed myself and unfortunately I have lost weight, now I weigh 55.5 kgs.
I don't feel weak but
I think I'm going to have to drastically change my diet and add weight gain supplements because my body looks too lean and it's just the opposite of what I want.
The good part is that my gait seems more and more normal without having to concentrate on it.

This is a video from June 29, walking through a park on the way to shopping:

moretallpls

« Reply #267 on: July 05, 2021, 08:35:08 PM »

great improvement mate. What about pain? do you feel some disconfort ? get some weight gainers and make a milshake adding banana and apples drink afternoon and night

FSchez

« Reply #268 on: July 06, 2021, 08:59:16 AM »

great improvement mate. What about pain? do you feel some disconfort ? get some weight gainers and make a milshake adding banana and apples drink afternoon and night

Hello mate!
Coincidentally, last week I have spent 2 consecutive days with very intense pain in the area of ​​the cut of the bone, only in the left leg. I started to feel the pain from 6 or 7 in the afternoon until 4 or 5 at night and took several painkillers to be able to bear it.
These last few days I only feel tension in my hips when I walk more than 1.5 km, but I usually pass the days without pain.
I also feel a bit of tension in my lower back and on the outside of my legs, just above my knees, but only when I've been walking for a long time ...
I have already tried jogging for several days on the sand of the beach and I have felt good, but I feel that my legs need more bodybuilding work to hold a reasonable distance jogging😁

L8GrowthSpurt

« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2021, 03:17:17 AM »

Thanks for  the update, Amigo! You’re walking looks pretty good and I’m glad you’re feeling better day by day overtime although I’m sure like most everyone there’s a bump or two in the road along the way like you mentioned. The important thing is that you’re feeling better over time - good news! Stay strong 💪
CLL wannabe - waiting for Stryde return
171.5 cm (morning height)
171 cm (day height)
Wingspan: 179 cm
Goal height - 179 cm (femurs)

FSchez

« Reply #270 on: July 08, 2021, 09:39:00 PM »

Thanks for  the update, Amigo! You’re walking looks pretty good and I’m glad you’re feeling better day by day overtime although I’m sure like most everyone there’s a bump or two in the road along the way like you mentioned. The important thing is that you’re feeling better over time - good news! Stay strong 💪
Gracias amigo!!
Luckily it has only been 2 bad days after many days of progress.
I'm still focused on getting my active life back from before surgery💪

FSchez

« Reply #271 on: July 08, 2021, 09:54:58 PM »

Day 164 after the operation (Tuesday 08 / July / 21):

Day 60 of consolidation phase

Hello again!
Yesterday I had X-rays and telemetry and it seems that everything is going quite well. The only problem is that the pelvis is still not in its correct position, on the right side it is slightly tilted forward and makes my right leg appear slightly shorter. Today I have had a physiotherapy session and it has been very useful to me. 😁
Thanks to the fact that my legs are not tense, the physiotherapist has spent most of his time treating my hips and pelvis, so with various movements and stretches he has redirected my pelvis and I feel better. It is still not completely resolved, obviously, but with time and some more physiotherapy session it will surely no longer be a problem ... 😉
The last few days I have been walking on the treadmill at a pretty high pace, at 2.5 to 3 miles per hour, and after walking for 15 to 20 minutes I start jogging at 4.5 miles per hour.
Today I have preferred to spend time practicing stretching for my hips and back, in addition to exercising my legs going up and down stairs:

FSchez

« Reply #272 on: July 08, 2021, 10:11:37 PM »

Thursday 08 / July / 2021
Excuse me, I have incorrectly put the days of consolidation in the last publication, I think it is day 61 of the recovery phase and 163 after surgery.

Thehighest

« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2021, 06:20:39 PM »

How can I contact your doctor? I emalied him but he doesnt answer

FSchez

« Reply #274 on: July 10, 2021, 02:03:39 PM »

How can I contact your doctor? I emalied him but he doesnt answer

Maybe he is on holidays ...
I can send you his phone number in a PM, if you want

Thehighest