Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Road to GigaChad, everything must be sacrificed, 2 meter height or DEATH...HGH?  (Read 858 times)

TruthBomber

Since in tall EU countries 6'2'' is not enough anyone to truly mog and be considered GigaChad I have no choice BUT TO UNDERGO DOUBLE LEG LENGTHENING.

I have money maxxed and have the funds to do the surgeries at the best words surgeons (Paley?)

It will be 100k$ for femur with internals (Stryde?) right?

And about 100k$ for tibia with externals.

Should I lengthen both in one go or are these two surgeries that have to be done with year apart or one after another?

How does it work exactly?

I ideally should get 6cm in tibia and 6cm in femur bringing me to 2 meter GigaChad height.

Next question:
- If this is realistic, will use of human growth hormone or MK677 (human growth hormone secretagogue) ensure better bone healing and hyperplasia, leading to more tissue growth so I don't get the problem of stretched out tissues (since hyperplasia would cause growth of new ones)?

I know people will accuse me of trolling, because cognitive dissonance doesn't accept being someone this dedicated and potentially lifemogging to them, but that is the reality. 6'2'' is nothin these days in Europe among club youth, you have to mog hard at 6'4'' at least to ensure status.

cheekycabs

A Guide to the Serengeti, Animals and What you Need to Know
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 10:50:04 PM »

A GUIDE TO THE ANIMALS OF THE SERENGETI

Exhilarating Serengeti; a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the Great Migration. This vast national park is Tanzania’s gem and many who come here will have a trip of a lifetime. A fantastic park for game tracking, there are fewer places in Africa as exciting or breathtaking when it comes to animals. If you’re planning your next safari trip to the Serengeti National Park, please take a look at some of our featured camps and check out our guide to some of the key animals of the Serengeti below.

BUFFALO

Herds of buffalo can be seen all year round in the Serengeti. Known also as the Cape Buffalo, these large beasts which are a part of the famous Big Five, can reach 1.5 metres in shoulder height and can weigh up to 750kg. They are bulk grazers and can often be seen in large herds on grassy areas.

ELEPHANTS

During the 1800s, elephants were hunted to almost extinction in the Serengeti but by the 1960s and 70s, the elephant population started to flourish again. By 2014, elephant numbers had reached over 7,000 and today, this noble creature can be spotted in herds from as small as 2 to as large as 24. African elephants can be spotted all over the Serengeti National Park during early morning, late afternoon and in the evening during their typical feeding hours.

GIRAFFE

The giraffe is the tallest living mammal and there is a thriving population in the Serengeti. Arid savannah with trees form their habitat and they are known to be extremely friendly. 50-75% of all calves in the park are hunted by predators such as lions.

WILDEBEASTS

The Great Migration sees more than 1.5 million wildebeest move in unison, together with zebras, impalas and gazelle, make the circular move in search of greener pastures. The best time to see wildebeest on the move is June / July when the herds cross over the Grumeti River, and late August/ early September when the Mara River crossings into Kenya take place. Alternatively you can see them in the Southern Serengeti in January / February when they calve.

GAZELLE

Together with the 1.5 million wildebeest, the Great Migration also includes 300,000 zebra and gazelle species such as Grant’s gazelle and Thomson’s gazelle. The wider period from June to September is the best time to visit the Serengeti for general viewing or visit in the months of June and July to witness the crossing of the river when crocodiles in the Grumeti can be seen feeding on the crossing herds.

LIONS

Lions are Africa’s biggest carnivore and are one of The Big Five on safari. They prey on antelopes, wildebeest, buffalo and zebra and are often seen hunting in prides. Mobile tented safaris in the park are often timed to the cycles of the annual migration to increase chances of sightings.

LEOPARDS

These solitary cats can be tough to spot because they hunt on their own and they spend much of their time in remote areas. But keep an eye out by the river banks, in trees where they take their prey and other watering holes as the leopards of Serengeti like to drink here. They can also be spotted in the denser parts of the woodlands.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

wavemaker5

COPE. average height in europe is 6'4 these days. They just lie about the stats to keep manlets from killing themselves. You need to be at least 6'8 to mog anyone except incels

wannagrowtaller

There is no lengthening for your face.
Go for it

ControlYourLife

• Visitor

Yea going to 6'4 youd need a massive head right?
Idk if you're already 6'2 you might be good.

There is no lengthening for your face.

Yup under 6'11 is tiny. All the 5'7 good looking dudes you see slaying are actually 7'5 and on their knees.

COPE. average height in europe is 6'4 these days. They just lie about the stats to keep manlets from killing themselves. You need to be at least 6'8 to mog anyone except incels

TruthBomber

I just love how hard you try to make this into a satirical joke and over exaggerate to prevent the BRUTAL truth from making your eyes water. Brutal truth is - IN 2019 YOU NEED TO BE ABOVE 6'2'' TO BE GIGA CHAD AND MOG PROPERLY.

And there are guys like me, at 6'2'', who WILL GET LL TO GET TO 6'6''.

And guys like this will mog you to hell and back.

So you cope by thinking this is all a big joke and not reality.

I have bad news for you.

short

Alpacas are awesome, everyone should have at least one.

PAGrb490

Guys. You are super funny. I love it!

Ghostfish

Alpacas are awesome, everyone should have at least one.

This is awesome!  I really love it!

TruthBomber

Letting this slide? Not on my watch! The mogging is about to begin. Money has been wired already.
Pages: [1]   Go Up