Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Outgrown - moving on  (Read 2077 times)

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
Outgrown - moving on
« on: June 11, 2015, 03:45:41 AM »

Long time,

I haven't been online for a while due to personal life, but it was also other factors, both positive and negative; however, things around me changed, and the neurosis wore off.

I found my passion and formed a group, had a new relationship with a childhood friend (She's 5"10) and Life began anew, I am progressing in physical health and mental strength. That is only 3% of what has occurred, but it's better short than to write arduous pages.

This is definitely one of those communities that are hard to find, and one that I will never forget. I won't leave permanently, I may glance once in a while because I really care about some of you guys (You know who you are) and always liked hearing from you. I will answer questions and reply to messages if necessary.

Don't take this post, or anything I say, in any arrogant manner or demeaning tone, I deserve no better than anyone else and treat them like how I would like to be treated. With that in mind, tall or short, male or female, people around me offer their respect, because they understand who I am.

With the money saved for lengthening, I decided to use that money for different learning opportunities through books, music, arts, programming, creativity, the list goes on. Learning new things, placing new perspectives, and understanding natural law, Life is who you become, which speaks much louder than the numbers in your dating profile. It's really an illusion, I see people who I thought were tall, but end up having to look up to me, and vice versa.

Height = what, not who.

Height is an illusion.

Best,

OG
5"6 and proud

zack

• Visitor
Re: Outgrown - moving on
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 08:34:54 PM »

You described it well, I appreciate and really happy for you that your life has changed and now you are feeling proud, happy and focusing on other goals of your life you deserve happiness, I agree this height thing is too depressing if you focus on this only Life is beautiful be happy what you have, and yeah if you have more money than its not bad to go through leg lengthening it will make you taller but if you are happy in life than its not worth it cuz people do it to be happy.

Outgrown

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 09:42:13 PM »

You described it well, I appreciate and really happy for you that your life has changed and now you are feeling proud, happy and focusing on other goals of your life you deserve happiness, I agree this height thing is too depressing if you focus on this only Life is beautiful be happy what you have, and yeah if you have more money than its not bad to go through leg lengthening it will make you taller but if you are happy in life than its not worth it cuz people do it to be happy.

Well said my man.
5"6 and proud

truthtell100

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 12:13:17 AM »

I'd wish I could have accepted myself before undergoing this fking surgery which has fked my life

Outgrown

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 10:12:48 PM »

Where's RedRothBard?
5"6 and proud
Pages: [1]   Go Up