Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary: Femur LON - Dr Halil Buldu - May 2021  (Read 24689 times)

Growing

Re: Diary: Femur LON - Dr Halil Buldu - May 2021
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2021, 11:25:53 AM »

Bring a ton of sleeping medications, seriously. If you’re not a military/trained sleeper youlll need all the pain and sleeping meds in the world. Internet is absolute   and you need vpn so don’t count on it.

Food is also absolute  , at best a 2/10. I like Turkish food but you’re a patient at a hospital/hotel you don’t have many options.

This is doable but it’s very hard. My biggest regret, seriously, is not doing an extra 1-2 cm. But in the face of not even the pain, but just being in Turkey with bad internet and  ty food (but of course also the pain and being immobilized) no thank you. I am very happy with my 5cm. If you are shorter than 17x cm before starting this surgery I heavily recommend doing at least 7cm. You don’t want to leave this with regrets.
You’re a loner? F*Kc off man, you’ll need to spend 100% of your time with the other patients. It’s the only thing that will help you, seriously. Company is key.

Thanks bro. I'm just glad you got to the other side of it ok. I'll try to lengthen as long as I can tolerate. That will suck for me if the internet is bad.. lol. I was in turkey last year and had no cell service so I depended heavily on wifi.

As far as food, do they have delivery services like uber eats? Its actually kind of a good thing for me if the food is bad. I could stand to lose a few pounds.

I'm stacking up on the zzzquill and Tylenol PM. I just hope customs don't give me a hard time about it when traveling.

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2021, 06:27:21 AM »

Thanks bro. I'm just glad you got to the other side of it ok. I'll try to lengthen as long as I can tolerate. That will suck for me if the internet is bad.. lol. I was in turkey last year and had no cell service so I depended heavily on wifi.

As far as food, do they have delivery services like uber eats? Its actually kind of a good thing for me if the food is bad. I could stand to lose a few pounds.

I'm stacking up on the zzzquill and Tylenol PM. I just hope customs don't give me a hard time about it when traveling.

Yeah they have delivery services. Food is pretty cheap here too. Put those in your carry on and not your luggage, make sure they’re still sealed otherwise it will be trashed. So once you buy them don’t open until you get here.
Meh.

Growing

« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2021, 02:17:02 PM »

Yeah they have delivery services. Food is pretty cheap here too. Put those in your carry on and not your luggage, make sure they’re still sealed otherwise it will be trashed. So once you buy them don’t open until you get here.

Thanks bro, good thing you said something. I was planning on putting it in my luggage so they won't throw It away. I thought we couldn't bring liquids through the line when going through TSA.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2021, 02:21:05 PM »

How tall are you and what is your goal? Weird question but also what is your weight, and how muscular would you describe your legs from 1-10, where 10 is ultra-jacked body builder? Your muscularity will be the ultimate determining factor for your lengthening imo. Take it from me and 5footsomething, we're both pretty built and it was brutal for us - we had a lot more muscle and flesh to lengthen than the average skinny guy there.

Bring protein powder for muscle growth/health too - you'll be very tired all the time and whey will help your muscles maintain some energy/vitality. Put ALL of this (including sleeping+pain meds) on your check-in luggage.

In general don't rely on the LLT team helping you as much as you'd like - they're there to make sure you don't drop dead and provide some guidance, but in general this is 99% you supporting yourself. There's an app they use to get food and it's ok. Bring a laptop so you can automatically google translate everything.

One way or another, this experience will turn you into a man. Like I said, I do kind-of regret not pushing for an extra 1-2cm, but if I were doing it again I would still not push past 5cm. Please keep in mind - this sort of  regret exists in all cosmetic surgery patients who recovery successfully because they will always wonder why they didn't push for more (thinner nose, bigger boobs, etc). Maybe Tibias later (LOL) but that's all my body would let me do for now. I wouldn't even call it regret, just curiosity. I don't regret having done this surgery and the amount I lengthened. Just a lingering desire, I guess.

The good news is that my recovery is perfectly fine - I can walk better 1 month after fixater removal than anybody who did 7-8cm 6 months after they removed it. In some ways it really feels like I cheated/got away very lucky from this.

This is not easy. Good luck ,have fun.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Growing

« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2021, 04:36:49 PM »

How tall are you and what is your goal? Weird question but also what is your weight, and how muscular would you describe your legs from 1-10, where 10 is ultra-jacked body builder? Your muscularity will be the ultimate determining factor for your lengthening imo. Take it from me and 5footsomething, we're both pretty built and it was brutal for us - we had a lot more muscle and flesh to lengthen than the average skinny guy there.

Bring protein powder for muscle growth/health too - you'll be very tired all the time and whey will help your muscles maintain some energy/vitality. Put ALL of this (including sleeping+pain meds) on your check-in luggage.

In general don't rely on the LLT team helping you as much as you'd like - they're there to make sure you don't drop dead and provide some guidance, but in general this is 99% you supporting yourself. There's an app they use to get food and it's ok. Bring a laptop so you can automatically google translate everything.

One way or another, this experience will turn you into a man. Like I said, I do kind-of regret not pushing for an extra 1-2cm, but if I were doing it again I would still not push past 5cm. Please keep in mind - this sort of  regret exists in all cosmetic surgery patients who recovery successfully because they will always wonder why they didn't push for more (thinner nose, bigger boobs, etc). Maybe Tibias later (LOL) but that's all my body would let me do for now. I wouldn't even call it regret, just curiosity. I don't regret having done this surgery and the amount I lengthened. Just a lingering desire, I guess.

The good news is that my recovery is perfectly fine - I can walk better 1 month after fixater removal than anybody who did 7-8cm 6 months after they removed it. In some ways it really feels like I cheated/got away very lucky from this.

This is not easy. Good luck ,have fun.

Thanks for the info. Are you back home already? not sure if You mentioned it or not. And that's pretty awesome that you feel good. Whats important is that your health is in tact and you are taller than you were previous so I'd call the a success.

I am 5'8", and my goal is to be 5'11". I will also be getting me legs straightened. I am knock knee'd. I'm 185 lbs. My goal weight is 155-160. I'm hoping I could lose some weight during my stay in turkey. I won't be as tempted with not having the convenience of a corner store to by snacks etc. I'd say 5.5 as far as my legs go. they aren't super muscular but not scrawny either.

I already have 2 tubs of protein to bring with me. I also will be bringing supplements for micros and also supps to support collagen and bone growth. I planned to bring my laptop already. Was gonna bring my fire stick but not sure if the apps will work in a different country.

I also found a travel leg and foot massager that wraps around the foot up to the knees. I got this because I heard of people having shin and ankle pains and numbing during the lengthening process. Heat is good for blood circulation to promote healing and the massage function is just the cherry on top.

I'm preparing for the pain. I was searching to score some "good pills" before the trip but its very hard and super expensive without prescription. Hopefully I can walk away from this with no regrets as well. I will aim for 8cm, but if it becomes too much I will stop.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2021, 06:50:11 PM »

Thanks for the info. Are you back home already? not sure if You mentioned it or not. And that's pretty awesome that you feel good. Whats important is that your health is in tact and you are taller than you were previous so I'd call the a success.
Thanks. Yes I am home and well. I scale (with support) 4 flights of stairs 2-3x daily to get in/out of my apartment. Things are looking good.

I am 5'8", and my goal is to be 5'11". I will also be getting me legs straightened. I am knock knee'd. I'm 185 lbs. My goal weight is 155-160. I'm hoping I could lose some weight during my stay in turkey. I won't be as tempted with not having the convenience of a corner store to by snacks etc. I'd say 5.5 as far as my legs go. they aren't super muscular but not scrawny either.
Aim for 7cm, it sounds like you will struggle past 5cm. Remember, every cm past 4-5 becomes harder exponentially. And only tiny dudes with no body-muscle really make it to 8cm. The average dropout is 7-7.5cm.

I already have 2 tubs of protein to bring with me. I also will be bringing supplements for micros and also supps to support collagen and bone growth. I planned to bring my laptop already. Was gonna bring my fire stick but not sure if the apps will work in a different country.

I also found a travel leg and foot massager that wraps around the foot up to the knees. I got this because I heard of people having shin and ankle pains and numbing during the lengthening process. Heat is good for blood circulation to promote healing and the massage function is just the cherry on top.
The reason people's ankle/shins hurt is because they're lying in bed with 10lb weights surgically stuck to their legs with broken bones. Your heels will drag across the fabric and after several hours will blister. Just ask for ice packs and put them under your heels. Or on your shins sometimes to deal with nerve/muscle pain.

Also for the love of f*cking god, you're doing this to get taller not skinnier. Hard stop, that's all you are doing. If you want to stop eating, enjoy 0 bone formation. You need 1k calorie surplus for each broken bone in your body if you want to heal. Do not bring up your f*ck-witted diet aspirations, you're in an extreme medical procedure. Jfc. Please take this deadly serious, your legs depend on it. Good luck man, dont skimp on food. You'll be fine.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Growing

« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2021, 09:58:51 PM »

Also for the love of f*cking god, you're doing this to get taller not skinnier. Hard stop, that's all you are doing. If you want to stop eating, enjoy 0 bone formation. You need 1k calorie surplus for each broken bone in your body if you want to heal. Do not bring up your f*ck-witted diet aspirations, you're in an extreme medical procedure. Jfc. Please take this deadly serious, your legs depend on it. Good luck man, dont skimp on food. You'll be fine.

Woah.. you need to calm down there buddy.. you gotta learn to use your words bruh.. fk witted? Don't bring it up to who, you? Sure I won't bring it up to YOU..anyway.. I've already been dropping weight already. I eat far more than I should now. I'll do research on the info you gave me though about eating 1k calorie surplus to heal. I'll also ask Dr. Baldu about that. Thanks for the tip about the heels. I would have never thought of that. this gonna be and uncomfortable time for sure.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2021, 01:10:33 PM »

Don't tell anybody to calm down, pipsqueak.

If you can't handle somebody calling your plans to "lose weight" while healing a double osteotomy stupid, which it is, then I recommend you toughen the f*ck up. Look up the Vietnamese guy who can't lengthen after 4.5cm. He's on this forum, check his diet and bone formation xrays. This is not meant to insult your character - this is genuinely a very bad idea.

You're about to go to a foreign country to get your legs broken, and you will be beyond handicapped for 2+ months. All of this alone. If you're getting offended on a forum, you don't stand a chance. This is coming from a place of brotherly kindness and love: my ultimate recommendation for you is to grow a pair of balls before you do this. I cannot stress how mentally and physically tough this is.

Looking forward to reading about your experience while you're in the hospital after surgery. Good luck man.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 01:44:54 PM by PerfectBody »
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Growing

« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2021, 08:02:02 PM »

Don't tell anybody to calm down, pipsqueak.

If you can't handle somebody calling your plans to "lose weight" while healing a double osteotomy stupid, which it is, then I recommend you toughen the f*ck up. Look up the Vietnamese guy who can't lengthen after 4.5cm. He's on this forum, check his diet and bone formation xrays. This is not meant to insult your character - this is genuinely a very bad idea.

You're about to go to a foreign country to get your legs broken, and you will be beyond handicapped for 2+ months. All of this alone. If you're getting offended on a forum, you don't stand a chance. This is coming from a place of brotherly kindness and love: my ultimate recommendation for you is to grow a pair of balls before you do this. I cannot stress how mentally and physically tough this is.

Looking forward to reading about your experience while you're in the hospital after surgery. Good luck man.

Not getting offended at all. your delivery is just disrespectful. I don't even let my mom talk to me like that, let alone some rando I don't know and never met. Your just weird man, that outburst came out of no where. who does that in a normal conversation? lol.. And I just said I want to eat better since I eat junk and hopefully drop weight while doing so. But you went the, let me be a di.ck for no reason route. I'm a grown ass man. Of course I'd take issue with a total stranger coming at me like that.. You talking sh*t behind the safety of a computer. So my balls are non-existent because I don't like a total stranger talking to me sideways? I think you was the short kid that got bullied and living out your dreams to be big and bad online. You should Have stayed a little longer in Istanbul. I'd would have LOVED to meet you face to face in Turkey when I got there later this month so we can have the same chat like we're having on line now to see how much "brotherly kindness" you'd like to give out to me in the flesh ;D

Learn to act normal.. That response was so left field. I don't know if you have an issue understanding social cues or not but that's not how you talk to someone if you disagree or truly concerned. Your a 30 year old man talking reckless on here far worse than our younger counterparts. But say no more..I'll keep my distance from you on here, because I don't fu.ck with disrespectful people who can't be normal and have a conversation.... No more need to be said..And Trust me, my Balls are HUGE... BBC Certified..Thanks for the good luck tho.  8)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 08:27:50 PM by Growing »

Tubert

• Visitor
« Reply #226 on: August 07, 2021, 11:27:27 PM »

..And Trust me, my Balls are HUGE... BBC Certified..
Big black... huh?  :o

Joshua1996

• Visitor
« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2021, 11:02:27 PM »

Hey man, don't overdo this.

Eat plenty natural, whole foods. That's enough to set your body in a solid path to recovery. Vitamins, exercise, and supplements will ensure your bones heal with no problems. Anything extra won't help. Just let your body do the rest.  Believe it or not this is not very complicated. Your body is an insane machine capable of crazy things.

Also:
I don't mean to praise Buldu's success in every post, but there's this one maniac here who achieved 8.5cm on femurs in about 58ish days. Towards the end of his lengthening process he was lengthening at 1.75mm/day with no problem, no nerve issues, and bone consolidation at a very fast rate. As a matter of fact I believe the doctor encouraged him to do so because his bones were consolidating too quickly. I have no idea how he did it, but he did. The guy is made out of steel I guess. Next week he's going to do his Tibias. Not sure what his diet strategy is.

Some people have no issues/pain with this - unfortunately I'm not one of them  ??? But yeah everybody is different.

That's amazing, dude. 1.75mm/d is way faster than recommended speed. And he had no nerve issues, and bone consolidation at a very fast rate? it will be so kind of you to share his diet strategy here.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2021, 06:31:23 PM »

That's amazing, dude. 1.75mm/d is way faster than recommended speed. And he had no nerve issues, and bone consolidation at a very fast rate? it will be so kind of you to share his diet strategy here.

I have no idea what he was eating. In general people eat a lot; I hung out in his room and he didn't seem to have a hard-core strategy like I did. He was super young (~19), flexible and very lean. Keep in mind he went on to do tibias 2 weeks later.

Not suffering severe nerve pain was very beneficial to him. I do not advice following in his steps - it's very abnormal/lucky. Seriously, 1.25mm/day is good enough if you can handle it.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

koutaba

• Visitor
« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2021, 02:12:48 PM »

Hi PerfectBody! I hope you are recovering well in the US! Any update on your gait approx. 1 month since your first update? Has it improved? Do you still feel pain when walking/resting?

I am planning on having ~4cm LON on my femurs (178cm -> 182cm). I am aware of the fact that it will be super painful and willing to suffer for those centimeters also I am not in a financial position to have Stryde.. Will also be having the procedure with Dr. Buldu. Since I will be done with university in Spring 2022 I will have around 3 months of vacations and will be using that time for the lengthening. My question is did you feel able to walk (moderately) and study/work during consolidation phase? I am supposed to do an internship beginning of September (office work), do you think it will be too soon for me?

I wish you a very good and safe recovery and appreciate the effort you put in to keep this log.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2021, 06:00:51 PM »

Koutaba, good questions. From the perspective of somebody who did 5cm/2 inches: do MORE. This is not worth the pain, money, and time for only 4cm.

You will not notice a difference until 2inches. Honesty for me even, it’s hard to notice a difference and sometimes I wish I manned the f*ck up and did at least 6-7cm. It’s suffering beyond your understanding and you don’t want to waste that time regretting it later.

As for recovery time, that’s not enough to return to normal. After 3 months (start to now) I can walk with a slight drop foot (legs are still a little tight). If you do less than me then obviously you’ll recover faster but I did the bare minimum for “feeling taller”. I would not recommend doing less than 5cm. Plan for a total of 4 months for a complete recovery for anything 5cm or less.

Working was really hard. 30-40% productivity during lengthening. Stretching, eating, and resting are your main objectives. Buldu’s a good doctor, you’re in good hands. Good luck, stay strong, and try to stay happy. Your mental/emotional capacity is as important as your physical shape.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Unknown

« Reply #231 on: August 13, 2021, 02:16:31 AM »

Hi man, good to see ur fixators finally off! At this point have you started seeing benefits to your added height yet? Or do you still have any regrets at the moment? How long do you forsee to being able to walk normally without assistance? Thanks for reading!

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #232 on: August 13, 2021, 03:08:50 AM »

Hi man, good to see ur fixators finally off! At this point have you started seeing benefits to your added height yet? Or do you still have any regrets at the moment? How long do you forsee to being able to walk normally without assistance? Thanks for reading!
~1 month since removal.
Honestly it's hard for me to gauge my new height since I'm not completely integrated into society yet. I can walk up and down stairs without assistance.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Unknown

« Reply #233 on: August 13, 2021, 03:31:36 AM »

Was it worth it to you?

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2021, 10:17:36 PM »

yes
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Fiveandsomething

« Reply #235 on: August 16, 2021, 05:19:30 AM »

Hi PerfectBody! I hope you are recovering well in the US! Any update on your gait approx. 1 month since your first update? Has it improved? Do you still feel pain when walking/resting?

I am planning on having ~4cm LON on my femurs (178cm -> 182cm). I am aware of the fact that it will be super painful and willing to suffer for those centimeters also I am not in a financial position to have Stryde.. Will also be having the procedure with Dr. Buldu. Since I will be done with university in Spring 2022 I will have around 3 months of vacations and will be using that time for the lengthening. My question is did you feel able to walk (moderately) and study/work during consolidation phase? I am supposed to do an internship beginning of September (office work), do you think it will be too soon for me?

I wish you a very good and safe recovery and appreciate the effort you put in to keep this log.

You will see no benefit in doing 4cm. Frankly they’ll look at you funny if you come in wanting to do 4. Shoot for nothing less than 65mm which is rough 2.54inches. 7CM if you can. As perfectbody said there is no value in going through all that agony for 4cm.  Regardless of how much you lengthen each person is different so recovery will vary but I think a good 2months after should have you walking fine, maybe not all the way proper.
Meh.

Activatedxx

« Reply #236 on: August 16, 2021, 03:30:00 PM »

Yeah 4cm is stupid as s*** minimum do 6cm, or 5 if you’re really conservative but anything less not worth the suffering for sure
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

koutaba

• Visitor
« Reply #237 on: August 18, 2021, 04:08:40 PM »

First, thank you for your input PerfectBody, really appreciate the details you gave me! Also, and this is for Fiveandsomething, I am not looking to achieve great heights or be the tallest I can get - just want to safely lengthen to the point where "tall" seems to start (which in my opinion begins at ~181cm). Sure I will look noticeably shorter than say 6'3 but won't be dwarfed by people this tall. IMO, doing 4cm will allow for a smoother and safer recovery and will not compromise my proportions much. Regarding the "they will look at you funny", whatever. I am the one who's paying for it and since that is what I really want and believe will cure my slight height dysphoria, I don't really care what doctors/staff will think of me. TBH I don't really like being subject to comments such as Activatedxx's as his comment had basically no argument in it. If you want to debate with me I would like a more genuine approach as opposed to being judgmental. I am here to make myself feel better about myself and even if only 1cm is what I need to be content, it is what it is.

Since this is PerfectBody's journal, please feel free to send me a private message if you want to elaborate on your point :)

PerfectBody, was the tremendous pain you were feeling during distraction still there even after monorails removal or did it go away? Like you my thighs are quite big so I am expecting more or less the same pain intensity as you've experienced. Also, How are you man? Any progress on your gait since we last talked? Wishing you a smooth recovery, you deserve it :)

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #238 on: August 18, 2021, 04:26:45 PM »

So bro, it sounds like you’re already tall and you’re doing this just to feel taller. Neither of us can speak for that because we were suffering from existential height neurosis. You’re already living a what seems to be a really good life. I have a strong feeling that you might seriously regret this procedure once you’re doing it. Not trying to scare you away, but to do this you need to really need it - like your life depends on it. I couldn’t find internal happiness at my stature; a lot of therapy, material wealth, and friends wasn’t enough. I dont know your situation, but make sure you’re mentally prepared for this! :)

Thanks for checking in. My life’s back to normal, I’m walking fine. I’m also extremely happy and excited for the future. After all that torment, I feel like I can fistfight god lol.
Pain left almost immediately after removal (however surgery pain lasted like 5 days but some people report less). Stride has gotten amazingly better after 1 month removal (your progress improves rapidly for small lengthening).

Good luck, keep us posted if you decide to go forward with it. It’s gonna be a real b*tch but if it’s what you need, do it!
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Activatedxx

« Reply #239 on: August 18, 2021, 04:39:47 PM »

First, thank you for your input PerfectBody, really appreciate the details you gave me! Also, and this is for Fiveandsomething, I am not looking to achieve great heights or be the tallest I can get - just want to safely lengthen to the point where "tall" seems to start (which in my opinion begins at ~181cm). Sure I will look noticeably shorter than say 6'3 but won't be dwarfed by people this tall. IMO, doing 4cm will allow for a smoother and safer recovery and will not compromise my proportions much. Regarding the "they will look at you funny", whatever. I am the one who's paying for it and since that is what I really want and believe will cure my slight height dysphoria, I don't really care what doctors/staff will think of me. TBH I don't really like being subject to comments such as Activatedxx's as his comment had basically no argument in it. If you want to debate with me I would like a more genuine approach as opposed to being judgmental. I am here to make myself feel better about myself and even if only 1cm is what I need to be content, it is what it is.

Since this is PerfectBody's journal, please feel free to send me a private message if you want to elaborate on your point :)

PerfectBody, was the tremendous pain you were feeling during distraction still there even after monorails removal or did it go away? Like you my thighs are quite big so I am expecting more or less the same pain intensity as you've experienced. Also, How are you man? Any progress on your gait since we last talked? Wishing you a smooth recovery, you deserve it :)

There’s no argument in my comment because it’s your best interest bud
Coming from people that have been through the process 4cm is really not your best interest but it is your choice
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #240 on: September 14, 2021, 08:33:17 PM »

Brief (psychotic*) update:

Everything is going well. I did xrays 3 weeks ago and the callous was entering the bulbous stage where the callous is way thicker/swollen than the original bone. My walking gait is 90% back to normal. I "can" run, but I am waiting another few weeks before I exert a lot more pressure on my bones like that. I'm healing way way better than I ever expected, and I'm very happy about my journey.

*here's the psychotic part: I want to go back to do more. I am saving up for summer 22 to do tibias and have my rod removed at the same time. Why? Because f*ck it, let's get this sh*t. Let's get this sh*t, let's get this sh*t. Yeeeeeeeeeeh. Seriously at 5'9.5 I am very happy, but I know I can be even happier at 5'11-6'. This is absolutely crazy and if I did this it would be for no other reason than a crazy power trip. My god it feels good. It feels good being incrementally taller, it feels good knowing I can get taller. I love the way my legs look now. In spite of everything I previously said or did, I really wish I did at least 7.5cm. After seeing my healing progress, you will and you can heal. Please don't go crazy and try 8-10cm. That's brutal. But 7cm and less? Absolutely.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2021, 09:20:21 PM »

hmm, but how u got so much money? lol this   be expensive as hell

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2021, 11:00:07 PM »

hmm, but how u got so much money? lol this   be expensive as hell

I'm 30 years old in the US. I went to a cheap state school and majored in something that pays me a ton of money for very little work.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

Xx_Gaylord1337_xX

« Reply #243 on: September 15, 2021, 12:00:02 AM »

I'm 30 years old in the US. I went to a cheap state school and majored in something that pays me a ton of money for very little work.

damn you win  8)

LL2022

« Reply #244 on: September 15, 2021, 08:59:11 PM »

Sincerely happy for your awesome recovery. We may cross paths in the summer of '22 :). It's either gonna be with Dr Inan or Dr Buldu. Both of their patients stay at the same hotel though
Currently 168,5 cm - Goal -> 4,5 cm - 5 cm Tibias in Turkey

Growing

« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2021, 09:43:43 PM »

Congrats on the recovery. Has anyone noticed the new height?

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2021, 10:59:30 PM »

Congrats on the recovery. Has anyone noticed the new height?

Only people very close to me, and at my previous heights. Family, roommates, and close friends - yes. Gym people at my old height - yes.
Dates have also been fruitful.
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

billsmafia

« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2021, 10:48:21 AM »

Is it tech related?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up