Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the ideal male height?  (Read 96459 times)

heightangel

Re: What is the ideal male height?
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2015, 10:12:22 AM »

OMG! Heated discussion out here!

ItsMyLife

« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2015, 10:21:23 AM »

you Re Not the center of the universe, 90% of the members registered on the forum are white and young, we'rd talking for Europe and the US, no one care of Asian countries.

Nope you are wrong, because I talked to a few Asians here (hongkong, Singapore)
And, what applies in Asia, should logically apply to Europe/USA as well, unless there are good reasons.
Asia  (including Japan and China) is already the world's largest economy. So it is the center of the universe :)

The Economy of Asia comprises more than 4.4 billion people (60% of the world population) living in 49 different states.[3] Six further states lie partly in Asia, but are considered to belong to another region economically and politically. Asia is the fastest growing economic region and the largest continental economy by GDP PPP in the world. China is the largest economy in Asia and the second largest economy in the world. Moreover, Asia is the site of some of the world's longest economic booms, starting from the Japanese economic miracle (1950-1990), Miracle of the Han River (1961-1996) in South Korea and the economic boom (1978-2013) in China.

As in all world regions, the wealth of Asia differs widely between, and within, states. This is due to its vast size, meaning a huge range of different cultures, environments, historical ties and government systems. The largest economies in Asia in terms of PPP gross domestic product (GDP) are China, India, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Indonesia, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Pakistan, Malaysia and Philippines and in terms of nominal gross domestic product (GDP) are China, Japan, Russia, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Turkey, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, Thailand, Iran, Malaysia and Singapore .

Wealth (if measured by GDP per capita) is mostly concentrated in the East Asian territories of Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Brunei, and Taiwan, as well in oil rich countries in West Asia such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iran, Kuwait, and Oman. Israel and Turkey are notable exceptions: both lie in the territory of Asia despite not often being counted as such, and are also extremely wealthy nations and powerful economies. Asia, with the exception of Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore, is currently undergoing rapid growth and industrialization spearheaded by China and India, the two fastest growing major economies in the world. While East Asian and Southeast Asian countries generally rely on manufacturing and trade for growth, countries in the Middle East depend more on the production of commodities, principally oil, for economic growth. Over the years, with rapid economic growth and large trade surplus with the rest of the world, Asia has accumulated over US$4 trillion of foreign exchange reserves - more than half of the world's total.
Source: Wikipedia.

endomorphisme

« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2015, 10:36:13 AM »

Nope you are wrong, because I talked to a few Asians here (hongkong, Singapore)
And, what applies in Asia, should logically apply to Europe/USA as well, unless there are good reasons.
Asia  (including Japan and China) is already the world's largest economy. So it is the center of the universe :)
we re talking about height, not economy.
I think you didn't get my previous message:I just said you were always referring to your country while most members live in the US and Europe and are WHITE So don't get mad when someone say 180 cm is not good enough because he is probably referring to western countries.

That is not true as far as Asian countries are concerned. I wish I could be tall AND get girls.
If I were given a pill which would make me 190 or 182, I would choose 182 as I want to be a pretty boy and get girls.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2015, 10:37:54 AM »

Lets look at the figures:

http://www.heightdb.com/blog/ideal-male-height

ideal male height is 6'1. look at the peak. (so in my country it should be about 6 feet)

What have you got to say??

It's shocking how suddenly 6'4'' is much less appealing than 6'3''. At this height an inch can make a huge difference to someones appearance. There are a number of disadvantages of being tall, and looking too daunting is one of them.

THe law of being too tall :)

ItsMyLife

« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2015, 10:41:22 AM »

Further confirmation that 6'1 and above are probably too tall:
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/60-is-the-ideal-male-height.453495411/
Interestingly, this graph shows a "ceiling effect" whereby 6' is perfect, 5'11 is good, 6'1 is good, but really if you want perfection, it comes at 6 feet (my future height)
Its Based on dating pools

This is the perfect male height. Accepted everywhere. Ideal for dating, sports, business, entertainment, and every other aspect of life
Too tall:
Makes kissing awkward (my girl firends said this)
Lower penis length to height ratio
etc
Second, in UK, 5'11 is ideal (2014)
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/07/11/ideal-height-56-woman-511-man/
The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4'11” and too tall at 6'.

Third, Dailymail (UK):
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2126093/Womens-idea-perfect-man-A-6ft--48k-year--beer-drinking-meat-eater-Audi.html

The ideal male will also be 6ft tall, have short dark hair and smart dress sense - similar to that of U.S. X Factor host Steve Jones.

Fourth, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380333
In a study by Hensley (1994) women preferred a man who was 72 inches (183 cm) (6ft) tall as a benchmark. The preference for the six foot tall man is overwhelming, says Hensley. In his study, consisting of 145 females, 32 percent reported this as their preferred height

Interestingly, there seems to be a “ceiling effect” where tall males (over 6 feet) suffer a decrease in fitness. That is, women tend to find extremely tall men less attractive.
This has been noted by several researchers. Women tend to prefer men of a medium stature over really tall men or really short men. In a study by Graziano et. al. (1978) similar results showed that men of medium height (5’9″- 5’11″) were rated as more attractive over shorter (5’5″- 5’7″) or taller men (6’2″- 6’4″), regardless of the height of the women (4’10″- 6’1″).

I didn't skew the search results. I just searched "ideal male height":https://www.google.com.sg/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ideal+male+height

Read yourself.
So what you gotta say to this ????

This is validation that:
1. There is a cut-off height that is too tall. Probably about 6 feet in Singapore and 1 inch or 2 inch greater in UK/USA/Europe (or as the study shows, it may in fact be 6' or 5'11)
2.  The girl friends and guy friends ( gay, straight, bi ) I spoke to, are CORRECT
3. Musicmaker and Diso are not the odd ones out. Yes women think that 6' is probably too tall, or it is at least ON THE EDGE of being too tall.
4. The forum members here have a totally distorted view of facts.
5. Hollywood heights are there for a reason. If you notice, most are below 185 cm (and Hollywood celebrities are generally taller than average persons). Same goes for K-pop, C-Pop and Taiwanese Pop and J-Pop!

So multiple sources say the ideal is about 6 feet, and it might be lower in Singpaore... maybe 180cm. But as I said, I don't care about girls. I wanna feel tall, and I think I can do so at 6 feet in Singapore.

CASE CLOSED 8) (I won, hands down, slam dunk style)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:12:33 AM by ItsMyLife »

ItsMyLife

« Reply #160 on: March 01, 2015, 11:05:17 AM »

we re talking about height, not economy.
I think you didn't get my previous message:I just said you were always referring to your country while most members live in the US and Europe and are WHITE So don't get mad when someone say 180 cm is not good enough because he is probably referring to western countries.

I am not mad. I am not angry that someone says 182 (6 feet) is not good enough. I just want the facts to come, and in the above post, we can see very clearly, the cold truth.

All this information corresponds with the survey which was kindly provided by mersault, that after 6'1 there is a slow decrease in attractiveness (okcupid)

endomorphisme

« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2015, 11:10:22 AM »

Lets look at the figures:

http://www.heightdb.com/blog/ideal-male-height

ideal male height is 6'1. look at the peak. (so in my country it should be about 6 feet)

What have you got to say??

THe law of being too tall :)

and look at the graph provided by mersault.besides I assume that the majority who answered this poll are men,  and given that The name of the website is heightdb   and propose a method to be talleri believe that most of them are insecure.Insecure people wiill never admit taller is better becaus it would validate their insecurities.
You re trying to reassure yourself because you cannot reach 188 cm without having  trouble, and I also suspect you'rd jealous of white people who are noticeably taller than Asian :I m talking about white men, I exclude non white men who bring the average down.Average for white men is 177-178 Cm , 180 Cm for white young men.If ethnicity is not excluded then average height is brought down to 175-176 Cm.
To come back to my last point , I said you re jealous of white men, who are taller than Asian, which explains the fact you want to be 188 Cm in a country where people average 172-174 cm.And you re also law balling the average height in the US, comparing the average of young people in your country, and the average height for us men that include all ages and ethnicities, but THAT S NOT COMPARABLE, then you make The assumption that the perfect height in  the US is only 2 or 3 cm the perfect one in your country.
I m always referring to white young men and since the average for white young men is 180 cm within 1 cm depending on the country, and considering that the ideal height is 7-10 cm above average, I just conclude the perfect height FOR A WHIITE YOUNG MAN  is 187-190 cm

CQFD
P-E-R-I-O-D The debate is over

ItsMyLife

« Reply #162 on: March 01, 2015, 11:13:15 AM »

and look at the graph provided by mersault.besides I assume that the majority who answered this poll are men,  and given that The name of the website is heightdb   and propose a method to be talleri believe that most of them are insecure.Insecure people wiill never admit taller is better becaus it would validate their insecurities.
You re trying to reassure yourself because you cannot reach 188 cm without having  trouble, and I also suspect you'rd jealous of white people who are noticeably taller than Asian :I m talking about white men, I exclude non white men who bring the average down.Average for white men is 177-178 Cm , 180 Cm for white young men.If ethnicity is not excluded then average height is brought down to 175-176 Cm.
To come back to my last point , I said you re jealous of white men, who are taller than Asian, which explains the fact you want to be 188 Cm in a country where people average 172-174 cm.And you re also law balling the average height in the US, comparing the average of young people in your country, and the average height for us men that include all ages and ethnicities, but THAT S NOT COMPARABLE, then you make The assumption that the perfect height in  the US is only 2 or 3 cm the perfect one in your country.
I m always referring to white young men and since the average for white young men is 180 cm within 1 cm depending on the country, and considering that the ideal height is 7-10 cm above average, I just conclude the perfect height FOR A WHIITE YOUNG MAN  is 187-190 cm

CQFD
P-E-R-I-O-D The debate is over
What do you have to say to the statistics? Most of them involved female voters :) some are even anthropologic studies, my God.

are you even of average IQ?

Repost for your information:
Interestingly, this graph shows a "ceiling effect" whereby 6' is perfect, 5'11 is good, 6'1 is good, but really if you want perfection, it comes at 6 feet (my future height)

This is the perfect male height. Accepted everywhere. Ideal for dating, sports, business, entertainment, and every other aspect of life
Too tall:
etc
The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4'11” and too tall at 6'.

Third, Dailymail (UK):
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2126093/Womens-idea-perfect-man-A-6ft--48k-year--beer-drinking-meat-eater-Audi.html

The ideal male will also be 6ft tall, have short dark hair and smart dress sense - similar to that of U.S. X Factor host Steve Jones.

In a study by Hensley (1994) women preferred a man who was 72 inches (183 cm) (6ft) tall as a benchmark. The preference for the six foot tall man is overwhelming, says Hensley. In his study, consisting of 145 females, 32 percent reported this as their preferred height

Interestingly, there seems to be a “ceiling effect” where tall males (over 6 feet) suffer a decrease in fitness. That is, women tend to find extremely tall men less attractive.
This has been noted by several researchers. Women tend to prefer men of a medium stature over really tall men or really short men. In a study by Graziano et. al. (1978) similar results showed that men of medium height (5’9″- 5’11″) were rated as more attractive over shorter (5’5″- 5’7″) or taller men (6’2″- 6’4″), regardless of the height of the women (4’10″- 6’1″).

I didn't skew the search results. I just searched "ideal male height":https://www.google.com.sg/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ideal+male+height

Read yourself.

This is validation that:
1. There is a cut-off height that is too tall. Probably about 6 feet in Singapore and 1 inch or 2 inch greater in UK/USA/Europe (or as the study shows, it may in fact be 6' or 5'11)
2.  The girl friends and guy friends ( gay, straight, bi ) I spoke to, are CORRECT
3. Musicmaker and Diso are not the odd ones out. Yes women think that 6' is probably too tall, or it is at least ON THE EDGE of being too tall.
5. Hollywood heights are there for a reason. If you notice, most are below 185 cm (and Hollywood celebrities are generally taller than average persons). Same goes for K-pop, C-Pop and Taiwanese Pop and J-Pop!

So multiple sources say the ideal is about 6 feet, and it might be lower in Singpaore... maybe 180cm. But as I said, I don't care about girls. I wanna feel tall, and I think I can do so at 6 feet in Singapore.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #163 on: March 01, 2015, 11:17:09 AM »

Err are you on drugs? You talk no sense. Don't be mad with the statistics I have posed. I do not want to be 188 cm because of dating reasons. I want to be 188 cm in my country because I play basketball and constantly surrounded by tall Asians. I do not give a fk about Caucasians to be honest? I mean, I hve never travelled to USA/Europe aside from Russia. I have been to Korea 20 times, Thailand maybe 20 times, Malaysia a few times, and same for Taiwan. I find Asians more attractive (and some Asians only date exclusively Asians).

YOU SHOULD READ the statistics of multiple sources, and conclude that 6 feet is the ideal even in western countries.

Lastly I was bi-sexual just some time ago (before I got attached to my girl) and I wouldn't date a guy taller than 178 cm. So I trust these studies whole-heartedly. My gay /bi friends also agree anecdotally with me. I would never and have never dated a Caucasian man. Im just not interested, even if he is 5'7. I might possibly date a Caucasian girl though. But I find Asians more attractive. (Korean, Taiwanese, singaporeans, Japanese, Hongkies)

ItsMyLife

« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2015, 11:24:23 AM »

I exclude non white men who bring the average down.Average for white men is 177-178 Cm , 180 Cm for white young men.If ethnicity is not excluded then average height is brought down to 175-176 Cm.

average white man (young) height is 178.9:
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr010.pdf#page=15
(older men stand at 0.9 cm shorter, at 178)
= as I said, height not really affected by generational gaps in industrialised nations

see page 15 :)
you are totally wrong. living in your own world. how tall are you?

endomorphisme

« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2015, 11:25:11 AM »

No I just conclude 187-190 Cm is perfect.
And don t say my view is distorted you re the only one who ended 8 cm above average and then you give lessons, it just prove you're mentally Ill.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #166 on: March 01, 2015, 11:26:40 AM »

No I just conclude 187-190 Cm is perfect.
And don t say my view is distorted you re the only one who ended 8 cm above average and then you give lessons, it just prove you're mentally Ill.

My agitated baby, what about the statistics? WESTERN statistics if you will (you love White people, so fine, eat your own poison that WHITE females VOTED that 6' is the best height)

you are just mentally ill. take a chill pill. (Trust me, im a med student)

How can 187 -190 cm be perfect? Unless you did not do maths??

I have all along theorised that 182 is good for Singapore, and in America probably you add 4 cm, and you get about 186 cm. 186-ish is the best height probably in the West. BUT  now, in the face of DATA, cold hard DATA, even I am wrong. The best height is STILL 183 for western countries (okay, at least, US and UK)

Too tall:
etc

Third, Dailymail (UK):

Read yourself.

This is validation that:

ItsMyLife

« Reply #167 on: March 01, 2015, 11:30:29 AM »

look at the above post, my statistics. ignore them if u will. don't blame me if your dating is not as successful  :-X I wouldn't date you even if you gave me a million dollars.

endomorphisme

« Reply #168 on: March 01, 2015, 11:51:19 AM »

My agitated baby, what about the statistics? WESTERN statistics if you will (you love White people, so fine, eat your own poison that WHITE females VOTED that 6' is the best height)

you are just mentally ill. take a chill pill. (Trust me, im a med student)

How can 187 -190 cm be perfect? Unless you did not do maths??

I have all along theorised that 182 is good for Singapore, and in America probably you add 4 cm, and you get about 186 cm. 186-ish is the best height probably in the West. BUT  now, in the face of DATA, cold hard DATA, even I am wrong. The best height is STILL 183 for western countries (okay, at least, US and UK)
Third, Dailymail (UK):

Read yourself.

This is validation that:

you really really stupid, OMG, what are studying at university :-\ ?
But i'm still gonna anwer you, and i'm going point by point, ok?

-what do statistics say?
It is said the average height for a young ethnic singaporese is 173 or so.
It is said the average for a young ethnic (so white) european is 180 cm within 1 centimeter, which means there are countries where the average is 179 cm and other that average 181 cm.There are a few exeptions such as portugal who are short (174 cm for young men) and the netherlands/yougoslav countries that average 183 cm.OK, did you get this ?

-What do you say
182 cm is good enough.
182-173 cm=9 cm, ok, 182-174=8 cm, so at worst 182 cm is 8 cm above average in your country.
So according to you, being 8 or 9 cm above the average of his own generation is perfect.

-What do i say

by analogy with what you're saying, i can assume that the perfect height for a young man in Europe or the us, is 180+8 cm=188 cm, or at worst 179+8cm=187 cm.
and at best 180+9 cm=189 cm.

the "studies" you provided insinuate the perfect height is only , average or a couple of centimeters above average.
So, if i extrapolate this to your own country, i may suppose the perfect height there, is 173-176 cm.
So then why did you do this surgery since your height were already perfect , or atleast considered perfect :) :) :)

-How tall i am
182.5 cm at night, 184.5 cm when i wake up

-I want to come back to the dailymail article that stated the perfect height is 183 cm, yes, according to the study 183 cm  is perfect, but if i remember well, 185 and 188 and 190 cm were almost as good as 183 cm, and got almost as many votes as 183 cm, it doesn't mean 190 cm is too tall and a girl will turn her back  on a guy who is 190 cm.It just proved 185 cm is not too tall for a man, btw 25 % are 185 cm or taller, so 25 % would be too tall, ok .
Actually 188 cm is the best compromise between girls who want a tll man, and those who qant a slightly above average man.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #169 on: March 01, 2015, 12:10:24 PM »

read my other thread.

I have many times said that I think the ideal height in western countries (not that I care about western countries, but just to help the members here) is probably 8 cm above the average or so. SG average is 172-174, Add 7-8 cm I think you have a good height.

According to the study you have provided (US CDC), at Danish males, 178-179 is probably the average.
Now, we add 8 cm and yes you get 186-187 cm.
BUT I am WRONG. According to at least four sources, women prefer about 183 (and not 186-187cm)

So you have to choose. Do you want women? or do you want to feel tall??? I choose to feel tall, but I want women too.

If I become 188 cm  in my country, I will be too tall, I will lose women. (look at the four sources above, statistics). So I don't wanna become 188 cm because it is too tall. I wanna become 182 cm+ which is above average in western countries if I go there next time, and also tall in my country.

U and mersault, totally wrong, you want 190 cm, etc. The studies above, you can see very clearly, 190 cm is too tall.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #170 on: March 01, 2015, 12:13:43 PM »

the "studies" you provided insinuate the perfect height is only , average or a couple of centimeters above average.
So, if i extrapolate this to your own country, i may suppose the perfect height there, is 173-176 cm.
So then why did you do this surgery since your height were already perfect , or atleast considered perfect :) :) :)

well, wrong. in asia, I have asked many women and they said 183 is too tall. same for gay and bisexual guys. the popular ones are about 178 cm. or 176 cm. or 175 cm.

Why I want  182+? I want to feel tall. To be honest, I don't really care about girls. But, I cant lose all girls. am I right?
If I choose 188 in Singapore, I might find difficulty getting girls (there are quite a few 183 cm dudes here in Singapore, but 188 is pretty rare)

182+ is the best compromise in asia. I thought that add 4 cm, and 186 cm+ is the best for western coutnries. But the studies have (unfortunately) proven YOU and ME wrong. the ideal is around 183 even in the West.

no matter how tall you are, or how short you are, some women don't care:
Similarly, there is no "too short" for 4% of women and no "too tall" for 7%.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2015, 12:18:35 PM »

in my country, the ideal height may be 181-182 cm.
it is the best compromise
1. you are not too tall for girls.
2. you feel tall everywhere you go.
3. even gay/bisexual guys like you.

now, why is the ideal height not a few cm above 173/174? why is the ideal height not 178?
1. you are perfect for girls BUT
2. YOU DO NOT FEEL TALL.

I WANT TO FEEL TALL. the  most important thing for me is to feel tall.

Girls are second.

Also, for all we know, maybe the ideal height in my country is really 180-182 and NOT 178.... after all, K-pop, Taiwanese-Pop and J-pop artistes tend to be about 180+ .

And I also asked bi/gay guys and girls: 180-182 is good.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #172 on: March 01, 2015, 12:27:01 PM »

-How tall i am
182.5 cm at night, 184.5 cm when i wake up

you get agitated because I have destroyed the meaning of your limb lengthening surgery.

it depends your motive for LL.

1. If your motive is girls, then forget it. You should do up your career or studies ;) studies have shown that 183 cm is the best.
2. If your motive is to feel tall (same as me), then fine, be 8 cm above average (186 cm++)

my main motive to do LL is to feel tall and good about myself. I wanna be the alpha male in my country, in my university. that is why I chose 182cm. I don't give so much crap about girls (but girls are important too, so I asked them before I did surgery. most girls said 183 is too tall. so I chose 182. maybe the ideal in asia is 178 or something, who knows? but as I
said k-pop and c-pop artistes are mostly 180cm+)

it might be that the universal ideal height is really, 183 cm (or less). Asia, Uk, Europe, it is all the same. Check Hollywood (American pop), check K-pop, check C-pop. It is all the same....

As some members said, the six feet guys in UK/USA (outside Scandinavia) should get their heads checked.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2015, 12:35:56 PM »

-I want to come back to the dailymail article that stated the perfect height is 183 cm, yes, according to the study 183 cm  is perfect, but if i remember well, 185 and 188 and 190 cm were almost as good as 183 cm, and got almost as many votes as 183 cm, it doesn't mean 190 cm is too tall and a girl will turn her back  on a guy who is 190 cm.It just proved 185 cm is not too tall for a man, btw 25 % are 185 cm or taller, so 25 % would be too tall, ok .
Actually 188 cm is the best compromise between girls who want a tll man, and those who qant a slightly above average man.

This is nonsense. dailymail said that best is 183 cm. taller is bad, shorter is bad too.
if you wanna insinuate untruths about the article, please quote.

endomorphisme

« Reply #174 on: March 01, 2015, 12:38:08 PM »

you get agitated because I have destroyed the meaning of your limb lengthening surgery.

it depends your motive for LL.

1. If your motive is girls, then forget it. You should do up your career or studies ;) studies have shown that 183 cm is the best.
2. If your motive is to feel tall (same as me), then fine, be 8 cm above average (186 cm++)

my main motive to do LL is to feel tall and good about myself. I wanna be the alpha male in my country, in my university. that is why I chose 182cm. I don't give so much crap about girls (but girls are important too, so I asked them before I did surgery. most girls said 183 is too tall. so I chose 182. maybe the ideal in asia is 178 or something, who knows? but as I
said k-pop and c-pop artistes are mostly 180cm+)

it might be that the universal ideal height is really, 183 cm (or less). Asia, Uk, Europe, it is all the same. Check Hollywood (American pop), check K-pop, check C-pop. It is all the same....

As some members said, the six feet guys in UK/USA (outside Scandinavia) should get their heads checked.

i will be 188 cm, because i just want to be tall, just to not tbe dominated, and dominate 6 footer like you

GeTs

« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2015, 12:46:03 PM »

i will be 188 cm, because i just want to be tall, just to not tbe dominated, and dominate 6 footer like you
how?u realize that wins(girls) the one that brings the most uniqueness to the table, but u can't sit at the table if u're under 6'0, so how will u do it?

endomorphisme

« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2015, 12:51:41 PM »

how?u realize that wins(girls) the one that brings the most uniqueness to the table, but u can't sit at the table if u're under 6'0, so how will u do it?

and?

ItsMyLife

« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »

you think I care? and I am sure 5 cm is not enough to dominate.
you want to play this game? then let someone who is 195 cm dominate u? this is a joke.
one hill is always higher than another hill. lengthen to 195 cm then :P and then 200 cm, 210 cm good for u ;)
at 182 cm I am already in top 5-10 percent of my country and that Is all I care (I don't visit western countries usually). even if I go to the west, I will be above average (and not short)

endomorphisme

« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2015, 02:03:44 PM »

i changed my signature itsmylife, i hope you will like it :-*

TomD

• Private
« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2015, 02:33:05 PM »

I think all of us understand and can relate to the bias we face as little guys.

We all have justified it to ourselves , and have had others patronize our feeling of woe.

How many of us have told our wives/ girlfriends they look fat in the dress?

When our wife/girlfriend approaches us for an opinion on breast augmentation , what is our answer?

A) Why? Your breasts are great?

B) I dont think you need it but its what you want to make you happy then great !

C) Men dont like big breasts. That is a myth .

D) Thank God! suk on your little acorns night in and night out is a chore. They have a picture of your chest at the Flat Earth Society.

A guy being  5ft3 or 5ft5 or 5ft 7 automatically alerts women to go into damage control mode. They dont want to be mean. Asking them what their height minimum/maximum will invariable lead to the 'size doesnt matter' crapick they have used on us for millennium.

Here is a fundamental reality that the wise among us accept before the others. Talk is cheap. Never mind the walk, lets see the talk.

What people do is brutally honest as they are acting in their self interests most of the time. What do we see? Do we not see men who are 6ft to 6ft 2 get the best opportunities in life? Admired by other men and lusted by women? It is the fact, and all the chat room threads in the world isnt going to change it one iota.

Consider this:

My daughter has male friends who are having a hard time trying to find jobs after their college semester ends in April. They can barely get interviews. Times are tight.

So I advised that they can sell their blood, or plasma or do other focus groups to raise a little cash. Then I stumbled upon sperm donation.

You can sell your sperm to women who are trying to conceive but their husband cannot have children or they simply dont want a male partner raising the child.

They do a simple screening and divide the donations by factors such as race and aptitude. All depending on what the woman wants in a child.

They also screened for drug abuse, obesity, history of criminal record and of such. However, there was one absolute deal breaker for all the women.

None of them would accept sperm from a man who was shorter than 5ft9 , and even then those who accepted that were low.

I want you all to let that sink in. That is the cold hard reality. And no excuses or spin is going to change it.

Its not 'self depreciating' as some of you have suggested. Its the fact. I didn't make the rules. I am simply old enough to accept the fact I cant wish it away.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2015, 02:39:28 PM »

LOL! God among Asians? more like monster creature, that nobody likes  ;D
even your own race (white women) do not like your future height  ::)
what makes you think Asians want you?
at 188 cm, you are too tall for me (if I were bisexual again)
I hve also changed my signature :D

ItsMyLife

« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2015, 02:44:04 PM »

oh yes average height white young men is 178 or 179, not 180 :-*

endomorphisme

« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2015, 03:10:59 PM »

LOL! God among Asians? more like monster creature, that nobody likes  ;D
even your own race (white women) do not like your future height  ::)
what makes you think Asians want you?
at 188 cm, you are too tall for me (if I were bisexual again)
I hve also changed my signature :D

Lmao my best friend is 189 cm, he is the most popular at his school and girls are just mad at him
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up