Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Topic  (Read 1452 times)

GeTs

Random Topic
« on: March 02, 2015, 09:59:50 PM »

Due to work commitment that require more responsibility and relocating to a new country, I will no longer be forum moderator here.   Some members will likely continue to PM me without realizing that I'm not active, so I will not be maintaining an account.

With that said,  the forum will continue to run as usual.  KiloKahn, Medium Drink of Water and TRS will oversee the forum, so no worries and I have full faith in them.

I would like to thank all the moderators, admin helpers and trusted members who help LL Forum become what it is today, an independent forum where members exchange real information on the medical aspects of LL surgery.

Peace Out
this forum is getting worse and worse each day, each new info is far from the truth and as a result we will have a dream worls like old forum , with 10cm being the average LL target, not counting on each topic female attraction and perfect height are brought, there needs to be a moderator who clears all that crap

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Random Topic
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 12:05:11 AM »

this forum is getting worse and worse each day, each new info is far from the truth and as a result we will have a dream worls like old forum , with 10cm being the average LL target, not counting on each topic female attraction and perfect height are brought, there needs to be a moderator who clears all that crap

Who here is qualified to decide what the truth is?  Maybe Dr. Birkholtz or Dr. Monegal, but even doctors disagree on things like which method is best.  Our policy here is freedom of speech for this very reason.

I agree that those perfect height / female attraction discussions are crap, and I don't even bother to read them.  However, we don't want to become dictators saying what can and can't be discussed on this forum, especially not in the Off Topic section.  Ignore what you aren't interested in.

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 01:46:33 AM »

Who was Dameon beside the forum founder, did he do LL?

Muse

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 01:24:54 PM »

I disagree,  if you can find 5 topic that is far from the truth, list them and then it's valid statement.  I don't think you can.    We generally try not to disallow topics unless it's known to provoke hostile arguments (politics, religion, X height doing LL etc). 

Who was Dameon beside the forum founder, did he do LL?

Yes, this forum was founded with the coordination of a group of us who were disgruntled with how things were done elsewhere and wanted to do it better.    Potentially this forum could become the top information source for LL and help many people do this surgery in a safe and affordable way. 

@Elf Seems like you're the one without a job. This is what, your fourth account now?

It's  Crazy6/GPS,  if his situation is as bad as people claims, then he probably has trouble finding a real job. Doing odd jobs for Sysop or shilling for certain Doctors might be his way of living now.   

It's not hard to figure out why he has a hard on for Dr M, if his history with Sarin/Sringari is anything to go by.   

Elf/CrazyGPS also claims I'm Rivers and Cannibal. Epic fail.   I really couldn't care less about the silly games Crazy6 and Stadiometer are playing with each other on other websites.  If they bring that crap here, it will be removed.   

Moving on. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up