Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do WOMEN WANT after all?  (Read 1169 times)

zaozari

What do WOMEN WANT after all?
« on: November 01, 2021, 02:06:32 PM »

Does anybody find useful to create a poll or just a topic/questionnaire in the forum in which we ask girls and women of any age both ther height and their ideal man's height (if anything else doesn't counted)?

If we achieve, with time, a reasonable sample (number of replies), I can treat it statiscally to find if there is a statisticallly true correlation and we could have one tool more to better evaluate this issue,  which is for many of us of utmost importance.
It could also help to decide about amount of lengthening and, who knows,  it may bring also a bit more of self esteem....or the opposite . Results can also hurt but it would be better than discuss this in those topics where we boys/men speculate alone about that (one member even created a kind of "corresponding" heights (??) table between sxxes and the forum everyone' s "impression"/opinion on that "table". For example a 175 cm woman would be "equivalent" to a 190 cm man (¿?!))

Body Builder

Re: What do WOMEN WANT after all?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 03:07:51 PM »

Women want a tall man (not  extraordinary tall) with a fit body, good style, more mature than them with a good job, enough money and if it has some fame then even better.
In a few words they want everything but most of them can't have a man like that (these men are less than 0,1%) and settle with men that lack some of these things up to a point.
The worse looking and older is the woman the more is willing to settle for a man that have less of the above traits.

At the same time men want gorgeous looking woman less than 30yo with good heart who really care about them, have interesting personalities etc. But only a few men can have women like that.

So it doesn't matter what women and men want because both want everything. What matters is to become the best version of yourself because that's the best you can do.

zaozari

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 04:10:08 PM »

OK. But here we are dealing with the height issue...We can work on most of the other without surgery...

OGKushSmoker

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 04:16:12 PM »

women want it all. simple as that. hypergamy is through the roof.  8)
thats why mgtow exists now  :P

zaozari

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 04:38:18 PM »

I can collect data from dating websites when I have more time but the "biased" perspective of those (women) in the forum would be of special interest.

OGKushSmoker

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 05:27:23 PM »

most women want what society tells them. just like us men are influenced by society too and what a good looking women is and what not. In the media, movies, you only see tall men portrayed and only skinny women. It already starts with clothing. We buy stuff becauses an alligator is sewed on it to show status and that we can afford expensive clothes. For a woman its hard to cope with a short man. She cannot necessarily handle the pressure when other people keep telling her he is too short or keep calling her out. A woman might be disgusted by a short man for this reason and never be sexually attracted to him. See, women are influenced a lot by other women. so either you get lucky and find a good woman that will love for who you are or you become a provider at some point (its not real love) or you just live your life and have fun... OR you try to up your attraction levels by doing limb lengthening. so if you hit the gym and you maxx out attraction but its still not enough to get the women you want, well then LL must be the next step.  8)

(w)heel(s)

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 05:43:09 PM »

First of all, women (and people in general) have absolutely no clue, on the conscious level, what do they really want. It is all about feelings, impressions and past experience - they might have their "types" and preferences, but it is all gone in a second when confronted with reality. Of course when you corner them with this direct question, they will give you a predictible answer ("Would you prefer to be wealthy and healthy or rather not?" - "Yess"), but it will not give us any meaningful results.

Before you start to flame me for spreading bs, I have to admit, that height is one of the basic factors in determining male attractiveness. It is a fact, you can argue that there are exceptions, various methods to overcome it (money, muscles, charisma), but it all sums up to the general "score", which height is a big part of. Instead of asking women, I would rather stick to objective, measurable facts. We are different, we have different ambitions, goals and possibilities.

I would initiate the following scale:
- 1 point for occasionally meeting woman witch you are taller than (you are still shorter than other man, but you are the tallest person behind the closed door).
- 2 points for being taller than average woman in your country (most girls will look up to you).
- 4 points for "almost average" (most people no longer consider you a short person).
- 5 points for being average (so little and so much).
- 6 points for above average (some people start to consider you a tall person).
- 8 points for noticeably standing out in your country/local community.
- 10 points for being exceptionally tall, no matter where you go (Sweden, Netherlands).

You score the same points for other qualities as well (X for being fit, Y for being rich, Z for being famous), but the scale collects the height milestones, which some of us are born with, some may gain by exceptionally high effort, and some will never achieve in their lifes, therefore should rather focus on different qualities.

Sambollio

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 07:09:02 PM »

Lol I knew the posts on this topic were going to be like this. Everyone is so desperate to validate their view on women that they don’t even answer the question.

I think studies like this have been done before, I recall one that stated women wanted a partner that was 4 inches taller than them, one study said 8 inches and another showed that the shorter a woman was the greater the discrepancy, to the point where 5’11 women actually said they’d date a guy shorter than the 5’0 women would. If I have the time tonight I’ll find these studies, or you can look for them.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2021, 03:18:44 AM »

Don't get it too complex. Women are just dating with guys that can make them comfortable and clearly height can make them comfortable from senses of security and honor.

c

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2021, 03:55:35 PM »

你们说的有道理 ;D

zaozari

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2021, 01:58:48 PM »

Well, it seems I got the answer and very exact (at least in the UK):

It's 5"8 (172,8 cm).

Yes! No more, no less. Many of us are falling in the trap of stereotypes, insecurities and other bull !

" 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.
Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30. "
Note that this is not an average that could even correspond to not a single woman preferences. This is really the height the the highest number of real women in the UK prefer.

Also, "  5′8″ Is the average height for a NAVY SEAL"

Maybe they just don't like feeling a super high arm "falling" with the hand on their shoulder....or not being able to give a normal hugh!

Rember also that
The average males height in the is USA is 5"" 9,3 while in the UK is taller: 5"10,1

So, "please", those of you with 5"8 (or even 5"7 using elevator insoles), don't risk your body, don't waste your time and money in LL!
(Even if your concern is not girls, think deeply on this matter...)

Improve yourself in other matters: learn languages, improve your style, get counselling or yoga or whatever to feel more secure and better self esteem when you are with girls, at your job, etc. Buy a nice car. Travel with your girlfriend. And when you are nked with no insoles surely she will not stop loving you for 1 inch, if are good to her and show you love her!

Regarding myself I am so far from 5"8 that I really still think about LL and will stay in this forum....

Sources:

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Navy Seals : Quora after Google search. Link doesn't  stick
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 02:24:24 PM by zaozari »

Polvorón

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2021, 08:21:22 PM »

I don't care about what women prefer, I want to have a certain body and CLL is the way to achieve it. :)
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

zaozari

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2021, 09:28:06 PM »

If you don't care about what they want (really?), why have you come to this topic loosing your time?

Body Builder

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2021, 11:05:48 PM »

Well, it seems I got the answer and very exact (at least in the UK):

It's 5"8 (172,8 cm).

Yes! No more, no less. Many of us are falling in the trap of stereotypes, insecurities and other bull !

" 5ft 8in is the ideal height for a man.
Dating app Badoo has revealed the most right-swiped heights based on their users aged 18 to 30. "
Note that this is not an average that could even correspond to not a single woman preferences. This is really the height the the highest number of real women in the UK prefer.

Also, "  5′8″ Is the average height for a NAVY SEAL"

Maybe they just don't like feeling a super high arm "falling" with the hand on their shoulder....or not being able to give a normal hugh!

Rember also that
The average males height in the is USA is 5"" 9,3 while in the UK is taller: 5"10,1

So, "please", those of you with 5"8 (or even 5"7 using elevator insoles), don't risk your body, don't waste your time and money in LL!
(Even if your concern is not girls, think deeply on this matter...)

Improve yourself in other matters: learn languages, improve your style, get counselling or yoga or whatever to feel more secure and better self esteem when you are with girls, at your job, etc. Buy a nice car. Travel with your girlfriend. And when you are nked with no insoles surely she will not stop loving you for 1 inch, if are good to her and show you love her!

Regarding myself I am so far from 5"8 that I really still think about LL and will stay in this forum....

Sources:

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Navy Seals : Quora after Google search. Link doesn't  stick
"Most right-swiped heights for men

5ft 8in
5ft 10in
5ft 6in
6ft
5ft 9in"

That list is a joke.

zaozari

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2021, 11:24:57 PM »

It's facts  whether you like it or not. Or do you mind explaining the "joke"?

The preferred heights seem to follow a caotic order because they depend on each girl's height, their preferences, their number, being more open minded, because women start to feel not so submissive anymore (and height difference influences that) , etc.

I never understand why people comment on posts just to adjectivate others or facts or ideas ( "it's a joke", "silly", "stupid", etc) without adding any idea, any new content at all...

The average height of Navy Seals is also a joke?

Sorcerer

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2021, 06:39:32 AM »

It's facts  whether you like it or not. Or do you mind explaining the "joke"?

The preferred heights seem to follow a caotic order because they depend on each girl's height, their preferences, their number, being more open minded, because women start to feel not so submissive anymore (and height difference influences that) , etc.

I never understand why people comment on posts just to adjectivate others or facts or ideas ( "it's a joke", "silly", "stupid", etc) without adding any idea, any new content at all...

The average height of Navy Seals is also a joke?
Well I think this answer runs counter to the theme of your post cuz women are not wanting only tall men
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 07:59:07 AM by desensitize »

zaozari

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 09:55:47 AM »

Don't understand you. The title isn't "What do women want after all?" .
And I didn't know the more frequent or relative amount, at the beginning.

Elhemioe

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2021, 02:15:08 PM »

Honestly ?
Height's literally amongst the least important characteristics when we're looking for an actual partner, not a one night stand.
What we want is a Guy that will love us and look after us out of sentiments, not out of a need to fk. We want guys that are faithful (and believe me faithful guys are gems, the amount of men that cheat is just astonishing, more than half of them have been unfaithful at least once).
We want someone that'll grow with us and encourage us in our successes, support us in our failures.
We want a guy that can put his manly pride aside for us.

But yeah who cares about a guy being 6ft, 5'9 or 5'6 when you're looking for a life partner for fk's sake

Edit : I find it pretty funny that those who've replied are men who seemingly don't know a thing about what we want lmfao

Don't think you get us because if you got LL for WOMEN you very clearly don't.
Current height: 5'8
Goal height : 5'10-6'

zaozari

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2021, 03:15:32 PM »

I wish more women thought like you. But others are inconsciently hostages of prejudice and even pro machistic (!!) by accepting from the beginning, without even knowing the boy, that the man has to be taller (like being physically much stronger as our primitive ancestors and many current primates and other animals (but not all animals, like spiders! :-)), and maybe also still retaining child's memory when we looked from below to the "dominant" people (adults) above. I don't want to blame anybody else, though, except maybe my parents a bit, for not sending me to have growth hormone.
But definitely this aspect of the so called, self entitled modern, feministic, etc, but in reality a bit  basic and short viewed women, doesn't help boys to avoid height neurosis (and it's globally negative also for women emancipation if it works as today,  like a "rule").
Pages: [1]   Go Up