Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: dealing with people and getting this done  (Read 3515 times)

ThatGuy

Re: dealing with people and getting this done
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2018, 12:06:09 AM »

Average in the US is definitely around 5’8”. Ive been walking around for 2 weeks now going to parks and the mall and shopping centers and dont see many young/older guys taller than me. Im at 5’8.5” now after finishing my cross-lengthening.
Going by your method someone who sees mostly 6'0 people could deduce the average is about 6'0. Anyone who understands and values statistics knows you can't extrapolate your own experiences to reach conclusion like this. You can't just eyeball a few 100 or even 1000 people then just say "Yup the average height in the entire nation is about 5'8".

Sanity

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2018, 12:13:47 AM »

ThatGuy, average height in the UK is not 5’9, it’s 5’10.. the British are a bit taller than Americans.
Second, it’s just statistics, 5’10 is the average height in the UK accounting for all generations.
I am 100% convinced it is the older generations bringing the average down. If you take a sample of only younger people, let’s say born in the 80s and 90s the average is more like 6’0.
I observe a lot people here in London and white males are very tall, 6’0 and beyond. Occasionally you might see a short guy but not often. The same should apply to the US, even though I haven’t been there yet I’ve seen on the internet rumours that young Americans are pretty tall too.
6'0 is so high an average even for an isolated bunch. Even the dutch average is about 181.x which is 5'11. and they r the single country of giants on planet earth.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

ThatGuy

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2018, 12:19:17 AM »

6'0 is so high an average even for an isolated bunch. Even the dutch average is about 181.x which is 5'11. and they r the single country of giants on planet earth.
Exactly, people don't value stats they'd just look at a group of people and then extrapolate that to the entire region/nation, its bizarre.

JON SNOW

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2018, 02:01:04 AM »

Going by your method someone who sees mostly 6'0 people could deduce the average is about 6'0. Anyone who understands and values statistics knows you can't extrapolate your own experiences to reach conclusion like this. You can't just eyeball a few 100 or even 1000 people then just say "Yup the average height in the entire nation is about 5'8".

the problem is that many statistical averages and accepted avg heightare based on studies of small samples, and what is worse, most are self-reports

I personally only rely on data from measurements of significant samples and with measurements made by third parties, these are usually from military studies

ThatGuy

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2018, 02:53:31 AM »

the problem is that many statistical averages and accepted avg heightare based on studies of small samples, and what is worse, most are self-reports

I personally only rely on data from measurements of significant samples and with measurements made by third parties, these are usually from military studies
Got a link with more accurate numbers? It seemed like he was completely disregarding stats in general, but I can see where you're coming from.

Sanity

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2018, 03:22:53 AM »

i would like to see military stats. link it to me

TallerDream

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2018, 03:57:25 AM »

lol at the above, yes, statistics are just statistics. They are accurate (or should be accurate) but, as I mentioned already, they include a very broad sample that represents the entire population, including children and older generations.
For instance, the internet claims the average height for a grown male, in the UK, to be 5'10. This is probably true, however, based on what I have been noticing for quite some time is that younger males are taller than that. My estimation, based on what I've seen and confront every single day is that average height for young white males is more like 6'0. If the statistics represented young males, solely, then most guys I see every day would be very close to my eye level which is not the case.

Sanity

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2018, 05:23:02 AM »

guys I get it, 5'9 is not that bad but it's a height I don't really sustain for long so I'd say I'm more like 5'8 during the day, 5'9 wearing shoes..
I am not happy with my height, I feel like a midget here in London..I compare my height with thousands of ppl everyday and I am rarely as tall as a white man, they're all taller like 90%.. I am as tall as many asians though. I had to endure 3yrs at university living in halls with 6'0+ brahs and I was among the shortest. I noticed these guys had no style whatsoever, bad looking faces but were pussy magnetizers solely because of their height and a bit of social skill/charisma. Throughout my Youth and now my early adulthood, I feel I have several qualities girls like and feel attracted to such as my facial structure, my hair, my eyes, my intelligence, my sense of humour, my honesty, my future prospects... but I just feel this layer of unease and girls give me the eye something's wrong and I'm pretty sure it's my height, because it's the only thing I don't have as a plus. The sxxual prejudice is real.. and so is in other aspects of life.So the point is, do I have to live an entire life of discontent revolving my stature? I don't think so... will my proportions be negatively affected? Most definitely. Put I can cope with that.. with this hindrance not letting me live my life to the fullest and not letting me feel good about myself, I can't. I just can't.. I am not even trying to justify undergoing this surgery because at the end of the day we'll do whatever the fk our minds tell us to. Gathering the money to do this and being bedridden for months won't be a walk in the park... but I can handle it.. I just wish I could taller today, not tomorrow

i agree and yea bro sadly that layer of unease is nothing else but ur not so good height. atleast ur smart enough to realise tht   but ive seen ppl so stupid who think maybe it was somthing they said rofl xd. bitches nowdays have become so unrealistic and their height demands have gone up like crazy. they wont just settle. i've seen it in my own life experience. and more so even celebrities like leonardo decaprio get dumped because their ex thaught their ideal partner would be taller. blame feminism and materialism. gotta stay reddpilled to see the facts in this materialism apocalypse.

ThatGuy

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2018, 06:15:03 AM »

lol at the above, yes, statistics are just statistics. They are accurate (or should be accurate) but, as I mentioned already, they include a very broad sample that represents the entire population, including children and older generations.
For instance, the internet claims the average height for a grown male, in the UK, to be 5'10. This is probably true, however, based on what I have been noticing for quite some time is that younger males are taller than that. My estimation, based on what I've seen and confront every single day is that average height for young white males is more like 6'0. If the statistics represented young males, solely, then most guys I see every day would be very close to my eye level which is not the case.
No, they don't include children when they give averages for adult height. The site I gave you actually shows the averages between different age groups as well its very comprehensive.

TallerDream

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 04:44:42 PM »

i agree and yea bro sadly that layer of unease is nothing else but ur not so good height. atleast ur smart enough to realise tht   but ive seen ppl so stupid who think maybe it was somthing they said rofl xd. bitches nowdays have become so unrealistic and their height demands have gone up like crazy. they wont just settle. i've seen it in my own life experience. and more so even celebrities like leonardo decaprio get dumped because their ex thaught their ideal partner would be taller. blame feminism and materialism. gotta stay reddpilled to see the facts in this materialism apocalypse.

oh man I wish I was 6'2.. 3 inches on my femurs and 2 on my tibias.. I dream about this every single day, height is the only thing I do not have in life. How the hell am I gonna pull 5 inches off, sounds like a fairytale especially knowing that life is tough and things hardly ever turn out as we devise.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2018, 08:10:58 PM »

The posts in this thread are cancer.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

TinyTL

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2018, 08:14:53 PM »

The posts in this thread are cancer.
it says you are moderator, why arent these people banned? also there are freaks in other thread who writes "brah", "manlet", "masterrace" "chad". these are obviously out there to upset other people to feel better about their sad life. why havent you banned them?

TallerDream

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2018, 09:38:35 PM »

it says you are moderator, why arent these people banned? also there are freaks in other thread who writes "brah", "manlet", "masterrace" "chad". these are obviously out there to upset other people to feel better about their sad life. why havent you banned them?

So you’re saying I deserve to be banned? Like everyone else in here all I want is to get taller otherwise I would never resort to something like this.

ZUCC420

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2018, 10:50:43 PM »

@TallerDream You have a surplus amount of sitting height, if there weren't any soft tissue adapting issues then you could've no doubt lengthen to 6'2"+. Average height for a young 18yr old UK British male might be 5'10.5" or more but considering that average people don't go to university, it follows that you would presumably see 6'+ males over there, tbh it's quite discouraging because I thought about moving abroad for a graduate degree but since I keep getting height mogged here when the average is 5'7" then I would undoubtedly get mogged all the time at 5'5" in any European state, the crux of being a man is a tribulation of in itself.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

TallerDream

« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2018, 01:05:34 AM »

@TallerDream You have a surplus amount of sitting height, if there weren't any soft tissue adapting issues then you could've no doubt lengthen to 6'2"+. Average height for a young 18yr old UK British male might be 5'10.5" or more but considering that average people don't go to university, it follows that you would presumably see 6'+ males over there, tbh it's quite discouraging because I thought about moving abroad for a graduate degree but since I keep getting height mogged here when the average is 5'7" then I would undoubtedly get mogged all the time at 5'5" in any European state, the crux of being a man is a tribulation of in itself.

so are you saying reaching 6'2 is unattainable because of the soft tissue adaptation? Someone please enlighten me because I always thought femurs and tibias can handle 3 and 2 inches, respectively.
I start realising my dream height is out of reach and I hate having my bubble burst..

ZUCC420

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2018, 01:53:40 AM »

so are you saying reaching 6'2 is unattainable because of the soft tissue adaptation? Someone please enlighten me because I always thought femurs and tibias can handle 3 and 2 inches, respectively.
I start realising my dream height is out of reach and I hate having my bubble burst..

Lengthen beyond 2 inches regardless of femur or tibia and say good bye to that natural gait and synchronous biomechanics, sure you could reinforce the mind to 'adapt' to this contrived reaction and after some years reach a new baseline but the point still stands. Read enough diaries and understand basic human anatomy and your bubbles will keep you protected.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

TallerDream

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2018, 02:01:18 AM »

Lengthen beyond 2 inches regardless of femur or tibia and say good bye to that natural gait and synchronous biomechanics, sure you could reinforce the mind to 'adapt' to this contrived reaction and after some years reach a new baseline but the point still stands. Read enough diaries and understand basic human anatomy and your bubbles will keep you protected.

Can you then explain to me why reputable doctors like Paley and Rozbruch confidently claim they can lengthen 8cm on femurs and 5-6cm on tibias safely?

ZUCC420

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2018, 02:11:08 AM »

Can you then explain to me why reputable doctors like Paley and Rozbruch confidently claim they can lengthen 8cm on femurs and 5-6cm on tibias safely?

Because most people are stupid, back in the makemetaller forum days people used to lengthen 7 inches or more absurd amounts, only now has the doctors and patients started becoming conservatives but despite that people still want the bang for their buck. So essentially doctors have a devil may care business acumen and people are stupid, really that's it.

TallerDream

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2018, 02:14:07 AM »

so today I took some time to watch videos on youtube and images on google and I took my measurements once again and i'm pretty sure they are accurate now.

Wingspan - 175cm
Inseam - 80cm
Sitting height - 94cm
Shoulder width - 50cm
Arm length - 68cm
Forearm length - 27cm (elbow to wrist)
Tibia length - 33cm
Femur length - 40cm

I am 174cm in the morning, 172cm in the evening. My dream is 8cm on my femurs with STRYDE with either Paley or Rozbruch and 5 or 6cm on my tibias with externals in Russia.
I want to know what you guys think about this

Sanity

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2018, 02:18:05 AM »

well 8 is not safe, very high limit of safe at the most. 6-7 would stil alter the musculature more than enough to cause bio-mechanical dyssynchronous functioning. also depends on how flexible the musculature is depending on genetics.

paley and   say tht because its somewhat true. u dont get any major complications so as to hinder ur everyday life but cutting the nature's intended legs and artficially elongating them and not having any single issue is naive thinking. should nature>paley override sooner or later.

ThatGuy

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2018, 03:13:48 AM »

well 8 is not safe, very high limit of safe at the most. 6-7 would stil alter the musculature more than enough to cause bio-mechanical dyssynchronous functioning. also depends on how flexible the musculature is depending on genetics.

paley and   say tht because its somewhat true. u dont get any major complications so as to hinder ur everyday life but cutting the nature's intended legs and artficially elongating them and not having any single issue is naive thinking. should nature>paley override sooner or later.
The way I see it I'm evening things out, I can barely carry bags without them dragging on the floor. I plan to stay within the 6-7cm range. If I keep my femur and tibia ratio the same do you think that'll make it easier to adjust?

Sanity

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2018, 08:05:41 AM »

The way I see it I'm evening things out, I can barely carry bags without them dragging on the floor. I plan to stay within the 6-7cm range. If I keep my femur and tibia ratio the same do you think that'll make it easier to adjust?
i wish people had more knowledge on human anatomy. we are taught so much about the viscera but so less about muscular system pity.

to answer ur question if u plan to do on both then go as minimum as possible. when ur doing both ur double hammering the knee joint and single hammering lumbar spine which will also affect thoracic spine. u dont want to get spinal issues in ur 40's. I cant say any number such as x amount will be safe dpeends on so many factors specific to u but as a general rule stay below 8 for a must and below 7 for good.

6'2_dream

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2018, 04:30:45 PM »

I measured my tibia from the ground to the top of my knee and my femur from there to the end of my inner quad touching my genitals. I’ll try to measure again, but I’m pretty sure my Inseam measurement is accurate

you are measuring the wrong way hahha you can not measure the femur in the inner thigh because it enters and is housed in the hip 25% -30% of the femur is above the genital. and neither measure the tibia from the floor to the knee your feet are not part of the tibia.
I will help you
look at the image.
to measure the femur press the outer side of your thigh in the upper part of it, near the end of the hip, you will feel the end of the femur indicated with the red arrow above it in the image, use something rigid or the help of someone to ask the other end you will feel again using your fingers precionando on the lateral side of the knee you will feel the union of the ligaments of the knee and fibula, this measurement is still imprecise but it is very close to reality if you do correctly,
to measure Tibia you can start in the salience of the ankle in the inner part that ball in the ankle, it must be done in the inner part of the leg due to the fact that the external side is the Fibula,
then you will find the end in the same way as the femur, preloading the fingers on the inner side of the knee to find the separation of the femur and tibia, an important detail: this separation is very subtle and difficult to identify,
you can keep your fingers tightening the place and bend your knee back and forth to feel the difference of femur and tibia during the movement. follow the image

https://imgur.com/a/JKvG8YW
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

TallerDream

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2018, 06:45:36 PM »

you are measuring the wrong way hahha you can not measure the femur in the inner thigh because it enters and is housed in the hip 25% -30% of the femur is above the genital. and neither measure the tibia from the floor to the knee your feet are not part of the tibia.
I will help you
look at the image.
to measure the femur press the outer side of your thigh in the upper part of it, near the end of the hip, you will feel the end of the femur indicated with the red arrow above it in the image, use something rigid or the help of someone to ask the other end you will feel again using your fingers precionando on the lateral side of the knee you will feel the union of the ligaments of the knee and fibula, this measurement is still imprecise but it is very close to reality if you do correctly,
to measure Tibia you can start in the salience of the ankle in the inner part that ball in the ankle, it must be done in the inner part of the leg due to the fact that the external side is the Fibula,
then you will find the end in the same way as the femur, preloading the fingers on the inner side of the knee to find the separation of the femur and tibia, an important detail: this separation is very subtle and difficult to identify,
you can keep your fingers tightening the place and bend your knee back and forth to feel the difference of femur and tibia during the movement. follow the image

https://imgur.com/a/JKvG8YW

Bro idk if you’ve noticed but yesterday I posted my updated measurements so I don’t understand why you’re dwelling on something I wrote like a week ago.
I measured my femur through the outer thigh from the knee all the way to the hip.
I followed images and videos same for tibia. If that ain’t accurate idk what the hell is apart from x rays

6'2_dream

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2018, 03:37:00 PM »

Bro idk if you’ve noticed but yesterday I posted my updated measurements so I don’t understand why you’re dwelling on something I wrote like a week ago.
I measured my femur through the outer thigh from the knee all the way to the hip.
I followed images and videos same for tibia. If that ain’t accurate idk what the hell is apart from x rays

Sorry friend
I answered the email link so I was late so I did not see your updates.
and "x-ray" is a common name for radiography in my language, sometimes I forget it during translation

TallerDream

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2018, 02:51:19 AM »

so what do you guys think about my proportions and desired height?

6'2_dream

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2018, 11:40:05 AM »

so what do you guys think about my proportions and desired height?

I think it will look good on you the proportion of a normal long legs,
 since it will do in the 2 segments, perhaps it is better to do first tibia,
because if it is to do femur you will be 48cm and 33cm is a very high value femur, would get with tibia 68.7% of the total size of the femur, and if you do first tibia will stay 38cm and femur 40cm I think a safer relationship, then femur it becomes easier to stretch.
unless you are going to do the surgeries simultaneously.
but remember it might be safer to have a goal lower than 6 + 4 you would still be 1.84m

TallerDream

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2018, 08:32:59 PM »

I think it will look good on you the proportion of a normal long legs,
 since it will do in the 2 segments, perhaps it is better to do first tibia,
because if it is to do femur you will be 48cm and 33cm is a very high value femur, would get with tibia 68.7% of the total size of the femur, and if you do first tibia will stay 38cm and femur 40cm I think a safer relationship, then femur it becomes easier to stretch.
unless you are going to do the surgeries simultaneously.
but remember it might be safer to have a goal lower than 6 + 4 you would still be 1.84m

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.
Indeed, to reach 188 I would need 14cm. I devised 8cm femur + 6cm tibia but perhaps 8cm is too much therefore I would do 7cm instead and be 187 which is pretty great too. I would be 189 or so with shoes on 190 with boots maybe.

My plan is save money and get 6cm on my tibias first with externals in Russia probably. I could be 180cm which is good and can cope with in the meantime. Afterwards I would save as much as possible and get the 3 inches or so on my femurs.

Sanity

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2018, 02:28:08 PM »

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.
Indeed, to reach 188 I would need 14cm. I devised 8cm femur + 6cm tibia but perhaps 8cm is too much therefore I would do 7cm instead and be 187 which is pretty great too. I would be 189 or so with shoes on 190 with boots maybe.

My plan is save money and get 6cm on my tibias first with externals in Russia probably. I could be 180cm which is good and can cope with in the meantime. Afterwards I would save as much as possible and get the 3 inches or so on my femurs.

rgkey got bowed leg due to russians careless early removal of frames. not saying russia is bad or anything but there are other options too like china , india and others.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up