Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Men under 160 mts, or 5'3?  (Read 478 times)

Metaphyglv

Men under 160 mts, or 5'3?
« on: January 05, 2020, 06:11:03 PM »

I have the doubt of why i dont find so many men's under 160 cm in the forum, because, I think that  are a very big distance between be 1.67 mts hight (that is the average height that I see I the forum) and be 1.60 or under, because 1.67 mts is several centimeters taller that the average women height (if you dont live in northern europe), and 1.60 is under or equal that te average woman height (depends the country) and for example when you go to a party or disco the weekend if the girls use heels shoes I think that be between 1.66 or 1.67 mts is enough to be almost in the same heigh of the average of girls, and be a 1.60 meters tall men should be a hell  to see that almost all the womens and men's are highest that them.
Anyway, mi point is that in the forum logically should be exponentially more man of 1.60 or less, instead of man's above 1.65, because the difference in the social perception and the search of partner is so much difficult. Or maybe being so short make that these men resigned to her height?
I am 1.60 mts man, please don't be offended, I try to see the topic in the most objective perspective.
(Sorry for my English)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 07:24:53 PM by Metaphyglv »

Montreal172

Re: Men under 160 mts, or 5'3?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 06:52:15 PM »

172 here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up