Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CASES OF IMPERSONATION OF DR MONEGAL  (Read 1253 times)

patientprivacy

CASES OF IMPERSONATION OF DR MONEGAL
« on: September 02, 2017, 11:22:45 PM »

A life experience for Dr. Monegal; should he read posts form the forum as some suggest. 

A group of investors I was a part of did this to prove that the unethical CEO of a small cap company was posting BS anonymously on Investment forums in hopes of driving the price of the companies stock up.  BTW, he went to jail because the FBI and SEC got involved.  The company went bankrupt and we got nil  :-\

In any case, we took the following steps.

Message the forum moderator and see if they will cooperate with providing information to identify LonghairedGirl.  I would request that they forensically preserve her posts and then remove them.  If the moderator will not cooperate, contact Endurance International the owner of the IP / Data Center that hosts this forum,

RTechPhone:  +1-213-536-4767
RTechEmail:  slindsey75_athenix@endurance.com

They will likely respond and inform the administrative contact for this forum.

If nothing comes of that, get an Attorney to subpoena Athenix (Endurance International) for any information they might be able to provide as the IP block owner. 

Athenix Inc.
523 W 6th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014

Once you get the info, subponea the ISP of that LonghairedGirl used to post to provide information; they can possible even provide her identity if she was naïve enough.   it may require another subpoena from the organization utilizing the transmitting IP.

An Attorney may take this case on contingency, once they determine LonghairedGirl has assets; since this is slam dunk on a defamation charge.

If the forum moderator is smart, they will take the this thread down themselves or at least remove LonghairedGirls defamatory posts so I would be sure to take lots of screen shots.

Apart from the slanderous posts by Longhairlady, we are concerned with some of the posts we have seen on the forum from TWO DIFFERENT accounts created today under the alias of Dr Monegal purporting to be from the physician. NEITHER of these individuals are Dr Monegal.

Individuals impersonating a physician on this forum should be banned owing to the potential for providing misleading medical information that may cause injury particularly to non registered viewers of the website. The moderators are obligated to take the necessary actions or Dr Monegal will be compelled to pursue possible legal action against the proprietors of this website.

Crimes as serious as SLANDER and IMPERSONATION shouldn't go UNPUNISHED.

goldenegg

Re: CASES OF IMPERSONATION OF DR MONEGAL
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 04:12:16 AM »

Dear patientprivacy (dr monegal or his employee),

It is obvious that you are actually dr monegal or someone working on behalf of him and why you are able to say definitively that those other accounts aren't dr monegal (you). Between all of the pro-monegal troll accounts and anti-monegal posts that have taken over this forum, it's just gotten out of hand. it's the craziest thing that hasn't happened with any other dr on the forum and I wanted to stay out of it, but I have to say something since it's taken over this forum and ruining it for others.   

your attempts to manipulate the forums and promote yourself have failed and the recent anti-monegal posts have clearly triggered you. you should have realized by now the best way to deal with a troll is to not respond. you probably don't deserve the title of butcher of barcelona, but by making a bunch of accounts forcefully defend you, you are only feeding the trolls and making it worse for your reputation. you are obsessed. PLEASE STOP.

and now you are threatening this forum which was very helpful to me years ago and newcomers that want to learn more about LL. there is hardly any solid basis for a lawsuit here and laughable to call it a "slam dunk on a defamation charge." if you know anything about libel or slander lawsuits, they are difficult to prove even when you know the actual person who is doing it. add on the fact that it is an anonymous poster on an internet forum, potentially in a different country, and it's practically impossible.  all you have left to attack the forum is empty threats. 

funny enough, this is actually the second time you have threatened the forum when people have criticized you. you are threatening the forum with legal action same as before and with similar language as before. for others that weren't around 2 years ago there's proof directly from his old account I remember that caused a bit of a fiasco on the forum

Dear user

It seems like you do Not like me. But you should know What you talk about because saying this bunch of false information in public is against law. And just to your knowledge I will contact my lawyer so we can proceed with legal action against either you and The forum for non reviewing What you just wrote.

In my country when someone says or publishes something false about someone without proof, It is considered a crime and is heavily punished bY Law. Posting here whatever should Also be punnished and I beg the moderators of the SiTe to clarify your arguments.

And those were threats because of random internet posters that criticized you. I can't even imagine what you would threaten a patient who might say something bad about you.  dr monegal- please stop your unhealthy obsession with the forum. please stop your attacks against the forum. please stop, you ruining the forum. please have some decency as a professional to be a better man, stay off the forums and not let any trolls or criticism get to you. please stop this nonsense

Sincerely,
goldenegg
Pages: [1]   Go Up