Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doing LL from short to average then walking around in the city is insane  (Read 871 times)

r2d2

• Visitor

Today is the first time in over a year I went to the city since doing the procedure. My LL is on the higher end quads. Being taller than a bunch of guys and most women feels so weird but good. There is like a sense of contentment I feel now and an indescribable weight of eternal doom lifted off my chest.

Also honestly seeing some shorter guys now it feels really crazy that this is what I used to look like. I legitimately feel bad when I see a guy a few inches shorter. It really is true, the way short guys are seen by normal people, don’t ever let people gaslight you into thinking it’s in your head

shortking

• Visitor

Weird post

shortisnotfun

How tall are you now and before
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Beemer m3

i only did bilateral and it feels pretty good. life changes u know. ppl like to look at a standard male asian. when i go quadrilateral ill be more european like lol jp.
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur

NailedLegs

Weird post

It's a great post.

This is the kind of stuff we should be talking about. The before and after. How height effects you. Heightism is real. R2d2, I appreciate you sharing your experience. Sharing experiences like these help support doing LL. It's a big decision, but knowing that it's worth it is important.
"Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!"

Current LL plan:
QLL in Early 2025 using the PRECICE nail with Dr. Birkholtz.
4cm tibia, 4cm femur. One year later, re-break for another 4+4. 167cm -> 175cm -> 183cm

JustineCollins

Hey dude, do you recommend going under bilateral or precice only for now?
Pages: [1]   Go Up