Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL THE CONSIDERATION OF MY FUTURE CLL  (Read 859 times)

a

• 5'9
ALL THE CONSIDERATION OF MY FUTURE CLL
« on: September 04, 2020, 11:19:28 AM »

I just wanted to re-vise all the detailed measurements of my body with you forum members and I'd like to hear your opinions about my future CLL if happens.

Please do not tell me to send pictures, I just want to hear your superficial thoughts. I'm trying to learn how to do mock-ups and later I will post my pictures. Just give me some superficial thoughts please.

My height: 174cm at morning, 173 all day. I dont care about the night.
My wingspan: Everytime I measure it, It comes across a bit above of the 181cm line. 181.5 I'd say.
My Inseam: finally I learnt how to measure it, I guess it is 81.5 or 82 at max.
My sitting height: If i sit cross legged, without sitting on my actual foot = it's 90.5 cm

Doesn't really matter but want to share:
My feet size: 43 EU
My hands: definetely bigger/the same size of all my 180+ friends. Most of them are 183cm. People can't pass my hand size.

If I get 2 CLL which If i do the first one, I'll definetely do the second one so it's 2 or 0. I'll never do 1 segment so just stick with the measurements please.

7+5= 12 height gain (I think it also affects the inseam as much as you lengthen)
So my inseam will be 93.5
93.5/185 = 0.505 LBR ratio which is +1 standart deviation than the "average" ratio
And my ape index will be -4 cm

Does it sound so artificial so far? Or would I be natural (forget about the tibia femur ratio, I'll post pics later. I just wanna hear some OVERALL opinions.) I'm only afraid of my arm length. Because my wingspan is big due to huge hands. My shoulders suck though. I think they are balancing. My arm length will be slightly short but worth for 6'1
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Aquahoma2

Re: ALL THE CONSIDERATION OF MY FUTURE CLL
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 03:40:15 PM »

I think I've told you it earlier, but every your concern is addressed there: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsos.171790
You publish repetitively similar posts as if you are in a strange obsession.

This scientific study tells more than opinions of local community representatives. If you are still uncertain, ask a surgeon you plan to visit one day for their opinion on your proportions.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 06:46:27 PM by Aquahoma2 »

a

• 5'9
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 04:25:38 PM »

You are definetely right. I'm just asking because there are much more wise and educated guys than me (about CLL).

edit: Also I have concerns due to LBR measurement. Even though I get 2 LL operations and be 185cm, my legs are still gonna be in beetween 0 to +1 standart deviation. I just think it might be wrong lol. I used my true inseam btw. I hope the calculation is true. Then I won't be such a long legged guy disproportionally. (even after 2 CLL'S)

Also trust me, people here know better than the doctors about proportions.

Hagane

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 07:47:39 PM »

@a i have no clue what the healthcare system is like in turkey:
how much would it cost for you to get xrays done? do yall have healthcare/would it be covered?
that way you can know for sure if your plates are closed and you can know your exact limb lengths/ tib:femur ratios
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

a

• 5'9
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 07:53:27 PM »

Thank you so much for the reply! Actually, I'm trying to avoid hospitals due to corona risk. But yeah, I'll definetely get x-÷rays some time! What do you think about my measurements I've provided btw?

Regards

igalok

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 08:03:29 PM »

Hello to everyone here. I dont know the exact proportions of all of you here, but i think you pay too much attention to the really small details. Unless your starting proporyions arent right i think you over reacted to much for this. If your stating proportions are right for your current height i dont think you should be bothered too much. If you lengthen more than 3 inches . Than maybe yes. Look at me for example . My height is 176.5 and with my shoe insoles i'm like 183. No one is looking akward at me on streets. Even if i'm with shorts. There are many athletes i can show you that their legs are too long. But thats only a positive thing.

Hagane

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 08:13:07 PM »

Thank you so much for the reply! Actually, I'm trying to avoid hospitals due to corona risk. But yeah, I'll definetely get x-÷rays some time! What do you think about my measurements I've provided btw?

Regards

once again i know nothing about how turkey runs its heathcare system.
but in canada/america/australia we have imaging/xray centres that are not a part of hospitals. they are their own individual clinics. that may help ease your worries about covid to some degree
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

Iron_Man

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2020, 08:26:37 PM »

I have almost the same height and wingspan (~173-174 / 180.5) and on most 7-8 cm mockups I look normal.
9-10 cm - arms begin to seem short.
12 cm - arms and torso look short

a

• 5'9
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2020, 10:12:18 PM »

I think my torso wouldn't look noticeably short but I think my arms would look slightly short though.

Edit: As I mentioned before, I'd only be +1 deviation from the average as leg/body ratio. It's so cool. +1 is definetely better than average anyway. (Long legged-ish, you'll appear even taller. The only flaw on my body is my arm length. I wish my arms were just 2 goddamn centimeters longer!)

igalok

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2020, 08:01:11 PM »

Guys  if are still other concerned about your internal proportions then maybe you should work on your leg muscles. Remmember that skinny legs get more attention if they are disfigured because in this situation people pay more attention to the lengths. While you work more on your quadriceps, calves, all the big leg segments people start look less on your femur/ tibia length ratio and pay more attention to your muscles and circumference overall.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 09:13:08 PM »

The reason why I'm so worried about LEG proportions is because of bio-mechanical changes. I don't want to have such a low knee level.

drxboom

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2020, 09:47:25 PM »

Maybe you may have seen, let me leave it anyway it might help here http://www.bodyvisualizer.com
170cm goal 177 -178
Pages: [1]   Go Up