Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trusted pharmacy online for LL supplements  (Read 473 times)

zaozari

Trusted pharmacy online for LL supplements
« on: February 02, 2022, 10:27:45 PM »

Do you know any chemist's or pharmacy online you have solid reasons to trust?
I mean of course authenticity of products, for example where MK677 is really MK677?
I know this is subjective to most, but some of you may have built trust on some, due to real trying the products, researching feedback online, knowledge of owner company, contacts with them, etc.

Sorcerer

Re: Trusted pharmacy online for LL supplements
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 04:54:51 PM »

I think pharmacy issues can be worked out by decent ll surgeons and there was also a thread in Limb Lengthening Information discussing about it.

zaozari

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 07:51:21 PM »

Theoretically we shouldn't automedicate ourselves and in Europe there is a rigid system of prescription only. But I think doctors are too conservative and cautious sometimes and I would like to be free to use GH in certain stages (also because my background is not tottally "ignorant" on those issues). I could also seek opinion of a second orthopaedic doctor or an endocrinologist.
I'll keep searching...

ClydeDrexler

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 01:58:24 AM »

Do you know any chemist's or pharmacy online you have solid reasons to trust?
I mean of course authenticity of products, for example where MK677 is really MK677?
I know this is subjective to most, but some of you may have built trust on some, due to real trying the products, researching feedback online, knowledge of owner company, contacts with them, etc.

I get mine from Chemyo makes me hungry and sleep like a baby, they are also 3rd party tested they are def legit. I have a question what is the ultimate limb lengthening healing supplement stack?

IgnoredByMods

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 02:19:06 AM »

Theoretically we shouldn't automedicate ourselves and in Europe there is a rigid system of prescription only. But I think doctors are too conservative and cautious sometimes and I would like to be free to use GH in certain stages (also because my background is not tottally "ignorant" on those issues). I could also seek opinion of a second orthopaedic doctor or an endocrinologist.
I'll keep searching...

GH is a great combination, I am a GH user myself. I am glad that it is getting more recognition from our community.

zaozari

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 12:58:57 PM »

GH is a great combination, I am a GH user myself. I am glad that it is getting more recognition from our community.

Where do you get it from?

I don't plan to take it irresponsibly but want to have that option, not being totally dependent on the surgeons because their approach is often very conservative altough for good reasons  (being careful).

« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 01:20:47 PM by zaozari »

zaozari

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 01:34:29 PM »

I get mine from Chemyo makes me hungry and sleep like a baby, they are also 3rd party tested they are def legit. I have a question what is the ultimate limb lengthening healing supplement stack?

The link further below is the "schedule" I've so far established for myself, based on my own scientific background, some articles and doctors indications (despite so far little contribution from the forum).
I haven't still established doses/quantities and am waiting to analyse more information including from orthopaedic doctors where I have consultations scheduled (and will ask also this question about supplements).
I am thinking about adding GH specially on consolidation phase or if I have delayed callus synthesis, preferably with the doctor's agreement.

I published the post on the past 22 February here:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1785.msg214051#msg214051

zaozari

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2022, 09:11:19 PM »

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm in Europe  and  suspect all packets coming from abroad specially medicines would be aprehended or heavily taxed. I found meanwhile one pharmacy in the UK but since they left the EU may have the same problem. Also don't know its "guarantees".

https://nisupplements.com/products/nutrition-prescripto-gh-sports-asylum-nutrition?_pos=1&_sid=19eb2cf84&_ss=r
Pages: [1]   Go Up