Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clavicle Lengthening  (Read 506 times)

AnotherLLer

Clavicle Lengthening
« on: April 19, 2024, 05:10:18 PM »

They say that up to 5 cm per clavicle (so up to 10 cm total width gain) lengthening is possible in 50 days and during the lengthening and consolidation you can use your arms freely and live normally.

I already have very wide clavicles for my height but if I'd like to increase the wingspan and look more broad shouldered, does it worth to have this surgery?

I know arm length is more important but +10 cm reach from clavicles alone is not a joke and still adds to arm reach which can be practical too.

So, if one already has wide clavicles and shoulders naturally, is it wise to lengthen the clavicles and become even wide and broad shouldered?

At least this procedure appears to be much safer and comfortable than arm lengthening.

Do you know what are the risks of this procedure apart from infections?

jbfjbj4

Re: Clavicle Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 07:17:00 PM »

I've researched this plenty and whoever told you you can get 5cm per clavicle is sadly mistaken. It's more like 2cm per clavicle if you're lucky, often 1.5cm.

I contacted Eppley about this and he said he no longer performs this surgery because of complication risk, make of that what you will. There's still Leif Rodgers who does it.

I agree broad shoulders is important but I've ultimately decided to settle on delt implants for now (which have a very low complication risk, pretty much no recovery period, and significantly cheaper).

AnotherLLer

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2024, 07:59:15 PM »

Apparently this guy lengthened 6 cm in total width (3 cm per clavicle) in about 65 days. He did it in Russia.

https://ibb.co/g4GSKwq

mirneeelnumber1ooye

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2024, 09:49:59 PM »

I've researched this plenty and whoever told you you can get 5cm per clavicle is sadly mistaken. It's more like 2cm per clavicle if you're lucky, often 1.5cm.

I contacted Eppley about this and he said he no longer performs this surgery because of complication risk, make of that what you will. There's still Leif Rodgers who does it.

I agree broad shoulders is important but I've ultimately decided to settle on delt implants for now (which have a very low complication risk, pretty much no recovery period, and significantly cheaper).

now heightmaxxing is a valid reason to looksmaxx but with that aspie statement it seems youre taking your looksmaxxing way too seriously, from that photo that you had uploaded months ago that the betz quitter "roasted" you on, it appears you are very skinny overall, focus on putting on some muscle instead of doing aspie research into clavicle lengthening or delt implants which has too little impact on you increasing your looks score for the funds, and pain and effort you have to put in

without spending a single nanosecond researching the recovery period of delt implants i can tell you right away that it is most likely at least 3 months doctors orders of no gym, no picking up things above your shoulder level, and no over exertion - fukc all that, go hit the gym instead
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

jbfjbj4

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024, 10:12:50 PM »

now heightmaxxing is a valid reason to looksmaxx but with that aspie statement it seems youre taking your looksmaxxing way too seriously, from that photo that you had uploaded months ago that the betz quitter "roasted" you on, it appears you are very skinny overall, focus on putting on some muscle instead of doing aspie research into clavicle lengthening or delt implants which has too little impact on you increasing your looks score for the funds, and pain and effort you have to put in

without spending a single nanosecond researching the recovery period of delt implants i can tell you right away that it is most likely at least 3 months doctors orders of no gym, no picking up things above your shoulder level, and no over exertion - fukc all that, go hit the gym instead

The clavicle thing isn't really viable anyway (and even if OP went to Leif Rodgers, it won't be anything near 5cm per clavicle). The implants (or indeed, even the clavicle lengthening) was gonna be done in addition to the gym, as unfortunately I have proper  ty frame genetics and would benefit from both working out AND some artificially enhanced shoulder width. Put it this way, even after 4 months of doing 300mg test a week and going to the gym every other day spamming lateral raises, my shoulder width is 18.5 inches - barely hitting the level of the average normie who doesn't lift and definitely isn't injecting. Delt implants are like $8,000 so potentially a reasonable option for an extra few cm of width - nowhere near as costly as LL.

Of course gym is a must but there's no reason both couldn't be done really. Still not fully decided on it mind, gonna see how much width I can get on the testosterone first, but certainly going off wrist/ankle/hand size as well as my starting bideltoid (17 inches) I'm not in a great position to begin with.

Apparently this guy lengthened 6 cm in total width (3 cm per clavicle) in about 65 days. He did it in Russia.

https://ibb.co/g4GSKwq

The places I'm aware of that do it were Eppley (who discontinued it), Leif Rodgers, and this place in Germany: https://www.beinverlaengerung.de/en/expertise/collarbone-lengthening

When I asked the German place they said 1-2cm per clavicle is the usual range they can do. Russia I'm not sure of, I remember emailing Kulesh at the time and he said he didn't do it. It's certainly quite a big risk anyway.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024, 10:39:28 PM »

jbfjbj4:

So, you have done 9.5 cm femurs only? What was your initial height?

I can't afford internal femurs but can do LON femur in Russia in about 2 years and gain 9 cm to become 5'9 and wear lifts to stand at 5'11 until I do tibia 5 cm.

Do you recommend that route though? I can do 2.5 inch tibia in about a year but wearing lifts will be out of question as it will look weird until I do femurs.

Do you think that waiting for 2 years and getting 9 cm femur worth it compared to doing external tibia in about a year and gain at most 6 cm and being in fixators for about a year? With LON femur I will remove fixators in about 100 days and be done until nail removal.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2024, 10:49:29 PM »

jbfjbj4:

So, you have done 9.5 cm femurs only? What was your initial height?

I can't afford internal femurs but can do LON femur in Russia in about 2 years and gain 9 cm to become 5'9 and wear lifts to stand at 5'11 until I do tibia 5 cm.

Do you recommend that route though? I can do 2.5 inch tibia in about a year but wearing lifts will be out of question as it will look weird until I do femurs.

Do you think that waiting for 2 years and getting 9 cm femur worth it compared to doing external tibia in about a year and gain at most 6 cm and being in fixators for about a year? With LON femur I will remove fixators in about 100 days and be done until nail removal.

Yeah, I only did 1xLL. I was 171cm to begin with. Did the surgery exactly 1 year ago now, recovered 100% normal walking, my running still isn't great tbf but it gets better each month and it's unimportant anyway to me.

Your reason for doing femur was basically the same as mine (i.e. with femurs you can always put some lifts in for a few more cm, you can't really with tibia, plus I felt that at 171, adding 5cm still leaves you in that danger 'short' zone, whereas at 180 you're much more securely average).

Realistically, if you're 5 ft 5 now (which I infer from you saying 9cm would take you to 5ft 9) then I'd say you're going to need to do 2 surgeries anyway, so if you can get the tibia one done first, then you might as well get the ball rolling with that one. 5ft 7 is still going to be decently better than 5ft 5 (and honestly, just wear the lifts until you get the femur surgery too, being disproportionate is way less of a fail than being short, I'm very far from 'proportional' now according to ape index's and the usual measurements, literally only 2 girls ever commented, both saying I had 'really long legs', but neither said it in a negative way and both of them slept with me afterwards, and in day to day life no one can tell how big your tibias vs femurs are as you're wearing pants).

LON femur is supposedly brutal, but then again so is being 5ft 5.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2024, 11:00:20 PM »

Well, I can compensate with my other assets at 5'7.5 + 2 inch lifts so I'll be in a much better position than now at 5'5, but in order to wear lifts after 2.5 inch tibia lengthening, I have to wear tucked in shirt and pants cut off at ankle level in order to appear proportionate with 2 inch elevators.

Basically, I'm at a very disadvantaged height right now but anything above 170 with longish legs will take me out of that shortish zone and I'll look average with 2 inch lifts.

Although, since every cm matters up until 5'10, Doing femur 9 cm first rather than tibia 6 cm is much greater achievement at my current height. That 3 cm is not a joke but I understand that it's better to settle at 5'7.5-5'8 overlengthening tibia for 7 cm rather than go all in with LON femurs. The only problem is that achieving 7 cm on tibia is very hard but if done, I have to wear external fixators for about 12-14 months.

Well, I can get external only tibia where I live for about $4 000 vs LON femur in Russia for about $10 000.

Right now I want 2.5-3.0 inches of height ASAP in order to escape the disadvantages my height brings to a man. I'm 29 BTW, so every year is important from now on.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2024, 11:12:45 PM »

Well, I can compensate with my other assets at 5'7.5 + 2 inch lifts so I'll be in a much better position than now at 5'5, but in order to wear lifts after 2.5 inch tibia lengthening, I have to wear tucked in shirt and pants cut off at ankle level in order to appear proportionate with 2 inch elevators.

Basically, I'm at a very disadvantaged height right now but anything above 170 with longish legs will take me out of that shortish zone and I'll look average with 2 inch lifts.

Although, since every cm matters up until 5'10, Doing femur 9 cm first rather than tibia 6 cm is much greater achievement at my current height. That 3 cm is not a joke but I understand that it's better to settle at 5'7.5-5'8 overlengthening tibia for 7 cm rather than go all in with LON femurs. The only problem is that achieving 7 cm on tibia is very hard but if done, I have to wear external fixators for about 12-14 months.

Well, I can get external only tibia where I live for about $4 000 vs LON femur in Russia for about $10 000.

Right now I want 2.5-3.0 inches of height ASAP in order to escape the disadvantages my height brings to a man. I'm 29 BTW, so every year is important from now on.

Don't worry so much about proportions at 5ft 5. That's quite frankly, a luxury only men who start at 5ft 9 or above can afford, everyone else just needs as much height as they can get, as every inch is very important in that 5ft 6- 6 feet range, less so below and above it. If it's a choice between been disproportional and tall (or even average) vs being proportional and short, the former wins every time.

My wingspan is 10cm BELOW my height. That's way way out of normal range, and yet dating opportunities are much better now being 180 than 171, even with such a big disproportion. I'm even debating going back at some point for another 5cm on tibia. If you've gotta wear your shirt tucked in or whatever, then tuck your shirt in, simple as that - it's an extremely minor inconvenience vs being treated like a child as a grown man and being invisible to women.

Personally I'd get the tibia's done first if that's what you have the money for now, as you're going to need to ultimately do them both anyway.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2024, 11:25:14 PM »

The problem is my wingspan is 166 cm so any height gain through LL will lower my ape index cm-by-cm, but I don't think about it as being 178 is my ultimate goal with longish legs. What I have right now is wide shoulders and big torso so I won't look bad with longish legs although arms might appear shortish after 12-13 cm of lengthening which, again, doesn't matter as long as I stand 178 barefoot throughout the day. I can wear lifts and stand at 182 and never think about appearing short in public again.

I understand that doing fully external tibia right now is my best option and gonna stick with it. I can get it done cheaply and will push to 7-7.5 cm to gain almost 3 inches which is life saving from my current height.

After tibia I will most probably fly to the USA and work there in order to get the money for PRECICE MAX till I get 40 and reach 180-ish height which will be another life changing event after what tibia lengthening brings to my life.

I'm just conscious about ballerina feet after 5 cm on tibia. I know that it's almost inevitable to get ballerina at 7-7.5 cm tibia but I'll stretch my ankles like crazy in order to avoid ATL surgery. I'm going to wear 2 inch elevators anyway so mild ballerina won't be an issue.

jbfjbj4

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2024, 11:45:10 PM »

The problem is my wingspan is 166 cm so any height gain through LL will lower my ape index cm-by-cm, but I don't think about it as being 178 is my ultimate goal with longish legs. What I have right now is wide shoulders and big torso so I won't look bad with longish legs although arms might appear shortish after 12-13 cm of lengthening which, again, doesn't matter as long as I stand 178 barefoot throughout the day. I can wear lifts and stand at 182 and never think about appearing short in public again.

I understand that doing fully external tibia right now is my best option and gonna stick with it. I can get it done cheaply and will push to 7-7.5 cm to gain almost 3 inches which is life saving from my current height.

After tibia I will most probably fly to the USA and work there in order to get the money for PRECICE MAX till I get 40 and reach 180-ish height which will be another life changing event after what tibia lengthening brings to my life.

I'm just conscious about ballerina feet after 5 cm on tibia. I know that it's almost inevitable to get ballerina at 7-7.5 cm tibia but I'll stretch my ankles like crazy in order to avoid ATL surgery. I'm going to wear 2 inch elevators anyway so mild ballerina won't be an issue.

When I measured mine against the wall, wingspan was 170, although I guess you could give or take 2cm from that as it wouldn't have been done perfectly accurately. Even so that's way less than my height. Only people on here notice or care. It's certainly a lot better than being short.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2024, 12:13:20 AM »

The more accurate way IMO is measuring demispan with a tailor's tape and then multiply the value by 2. My demispan is 83 cm so my armspan is roughly 166-167 cm which is low. I have broad clavicles and shoulders naturally so my arms and hands are not that long it seems. They are like Henry Cavill's, but proportionate to my body at this height. Cavill has very short forearms and childish hands but his broad upper body and overall stature compensates those flaws of course. That's why I'm going to buff moderately after my first LL and when femurs' turn comes, retain those muscles by working out during the lengthening and consolidation periods.

You are right in that the lack of height is the ultimate failo a man can have and it's much better being kinda disproportionate and have long legs like Henry Cavill rather than being short and have short legs.

In the past I always thought about having this surgery but forgot about it for quite some years till now. The reason I'm thinking about it again is that as man enters his 30s, being visually mature is very important for him and without a certain level of physical height things start to become even harder beginning in 30s. If only I needed just 5-7 cm like SWEDEN or some other famous users to get away with one surgery but I understand that I will most likely need to get the femurs done till 40 years of age in order to get the decent height and equalize proportions between upper and lower limbs.

Even though I'm too skeptical of Turkish doctors, when I watch LiveLiveTaller's videos where men at around my height get 2 segments done in total for 12-15 cm and how much different they look afterwards I imagine how I too will look like a completely different man after those surgeries and it never goes away from my mind.

Another thing is height gain is addictive up until 6 feet so after I do tibia to gain 3 inches and recover, my height dysphoria will intensify even more. Although I'll feel much better at my new height after tibia, I'll become even more determined to lengthen femurs ASAP in order to completely change myself into a version I envision now. That's why I think that Body Builder is still here after all this time because that 7.5 cm of tibia was not enough for him as his starting height was 0.5 cm more than mine, i.e. short.

I remember SWEDEN was contemplating for a long time after he done his tibia that he needed 5 cm femur but he left the forum in the end which means he accepted his 178 height which is decent height after all. But, if he was 5'8 after his surgery, I'm 100% sure that he would most probably still be there like Body Builder until he finally did his femurs too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up