Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload any scars photo from CLL methods like LON, STRYDE, PRECISE, FIT BONE, ETC  (Read 381 times)

Future Skycraper

Hey! Would be cool if we compare the scars from the different methods, I think that Stryde and Precise gives less scars.
(Can be from google)

BelowTheMean

I personally won't post any pictures of my scars because I think it reveals too much, but I'm pretty happy with my incisions. They are all under 1cm, except the one by my hip. Some people have posted pics of their scars on here. I think generally internals have much smaller scars than externals, and how much the surgeon cares about making small incisions matters a lot too.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

billsmafia

Which surgeons care about making small cuts?

Body Builder

I won't post any pictures too to keep my identity confidential but although I did tibia ll with monorais which have very big screws, my scars don't look bad and you should come relatively close to see them (although my feet have some hair like all men that hepls to hide the scars).
Thats why I never did a plastic surgery to make them smaller, because they don't look ugly and are not very visible so I don't care.

Future Skycraper

yeah, that's a good point of hiding scars with hair!

But I meant to upload images from google, no need to be personal pic
Pages: [1]   Go Up