Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: i ll be choosing sarin to do my femur lengthening  (Read 15381 times)

JP

Re: i ll be choosing sarin to do my femur lengthening
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2014, 09:04:49 PM »

Hi

In case Dr.Saring gives you X legs that will be your problem because Dr. Sarin won’t fix your X legs.

Good Luck!

whoflung

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2015, 02:53:14 PM »

So whats happeed to you 4cm?? No more comments fropm yourself or anyone else regarding your surgery with Sarin.
Nothing since December 2014. You should be well into your Femur lengthening now or just about finished. We thought you were going to write a straight forward diary.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2015, 11:16:40 PM »

I read anor thread he has postponed It to May.

tallerbetter

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 12:00:02 AM »

The tubes kept malfunctioning and all he did was get mad at her and blame her, because of course it couldn't have been his inferior technology that's been available in Europe for YEARS AND YEARS but NO orthopedic doctor there is willing to use.  Now he's concocted a sleazy story about her.

The scars he made in the multiple repair surgeries he tried kept getting bigger and sloppier, despite her continual pleas that he keep scarring to a minimum.  Was that operating-table punishment?

She left short of her goal, out of money, with uneven leg length, and one of the tubes still inside her because he just didn't take it out during the final surgery, for whatever reason.  Maybe because he was drunk.

Horrible story, bro!  :o

heightangel

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 12:53:09 PM »

I have just registered but I've been reading stories about Sarin from a long time right now. This is so awful! Doctors like him should be punished, and old forum moderators should be prosecuted for promoting him while knowing he is not a good doctor.

whoflung

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2015, 01:39:19 PM »

@itsmylife...which thread?

tallerbetter

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2015, 06:14:19 PM »

You'll have a hard time discussing your procedure after you sign his non-disclosure form. As for the sex story, Sarin also seems to be a master at finding a reason to exonerate himself of all responsibility in all cases of poor outcome. You've been a patient of his, so maybe you do know him better than the reputation we all base him off of. Anyway, if you are truly doing this, then I wish you the sincerest best of luck. Just sounds like a massive risk to me.

Very high risk, bro.  I would never go to this doctor. Think about it. All these Indian doctors are so terrible! They're butcherers!

ItsMyLife

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 08:09:19 PM »

Dr Dhawan, who's also mentioned in the article, would be a much safer choice than Dr Sarin.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

4cms

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2015, 06:55:02 AM »

Like i said i ve done my tibias with sarin and i would challange anybody in seeing whos more atheletic after lengthening .
In other words i can run , jump lift etc and thats still with the rods in my legs, imagine with them out Which i ll be Getting done in may before i make my mind up if im doing femurs.
But if i do sarins the doctor .

jaymorgan712

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 04:44:01 PM »

4cm, i know who you are. I thought you said you grew 6 centimetres in the tibia, and going for 4 centimetres in the femur. Doesn't matter. Mate, i have been reading all these diaries and Sarin has had an okay (definitely far from good) record of doing the tibia. But not one person has made it out okay while they are doing the femur. If you do decide to get it done and you make it through without a problem, then you are the first person ever that made it out perfect on the femur. Best of luck mate! Will be reading your diary.
Currently Banned for fake diary until proper explanation is accounted for.

shordepressed

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2015, 08:24:13 PM »

Sarin is bad he botched surgery .. He is Not true doctor !

meursault

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2015, 08:00:59 PM »

Good luck. And remember, if you get crippled, you can pull mad babes with sick wheelchair tricks.

Quote from: some bitch I found on a forum
Im 5'2' and I LOVE tall men and most of the guys that asked me out were tall lol.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up