Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everybody put their "CLLS is worth it every penny" at their initial height  (Read 1039 times)

Metaphyglv

I was discussing in another post how CLL is life changing in the 5'1-5'4 range, because suddenly being taller than most women is the crucial part of this surgery (dating issues), and other things besides, but apparently the dominant opinion in this forum was to consider that even starting at that height 2 or 3 inches taller is still short, therefore, it is not worth it. Totally absurd to me, because it's not about being "tall" or "average" it's just about not being abnormally short, which could change a lot in your subjective perception of yourself and how others see you, in the way that for some people, this gap differentiates the perception of others about you to the point that they begin to note your existence in social events, you are a short dude but "you are there", and if you are an interesting person you are there and you have the opportunity to be relevant.
But to some guys in this forum it was ridiculous this procedure starting at that height, and then i realized, exploring a little bit in other post that most guys here are into the 5'6-5'8 range, short but not that short, and the personal experience from other people shorter was not comprehensible just because they are not that short, and is no way a person can feel what others truly feel.
An after realizing that, i got into the conclution i was too a case of someone belittling other people personal experiences, saying that CLL surgery change your life the most just being 5'2 or 5'3 (im in that height) because you stop being an outlier to become a short guy that is at least taller than most girls and is not ridiculously towered by average guys who are 5'8 to 5'10, because i was simply ignoring that a guy who start at 5ft, total outlier, get out outside their house and is not likely they might see a woman shorter than them, which is not my case; even had some luck with a few mid women some times i hanged out with friends, mainly because i have a pretty face and my self confidence with talking with girl i like (sometimes) scale to the roof. To guys that height, reaching my height through the surgery, at least put them at the same height than women, maybe a little shorter than most of them, but not that much, and they can meet some girl and start a relationship always they are interesting and make an effort to do it, and it must be a lot more difficult if they are their initial height, a lot shorter than most women.

What i'm trying to say is that every guy in the forum have their own experience, dudes a lot taller than me have maybe an extreme high neurosis developed by years of mocking, and they had to discover by themselves if is their height  what is really the problem, and there are some guys shorter than me who are just curious about all this, not willing at all to do it, and they are living a good life aside all the disadvantages that being short gives you. But the experiences of others are just experiences, everyone here has lived a different life, and it is good to respect that and not belittle their decisions.

Just ranting, and ofc sorry for my broken english, probably some grammatical error and surely a very unnatural way to write

AllinStryde

A dude who goes from 5'1" to 5'4" will have his life changed...  and a guy who goes from 5'4" to 5'7" will have his life changed.  The only people who will not benefit are these guys who are 5'10" or such looking to have this done.  If men are average height, it's not their height that's holding them back in life.  They're certainly beta in other ways, but it's definitely not their height. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up