Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I just can't live not having the hope of doing a CLL someday  (Read 178 times)

Metaphyglv

Being this a forum about people willing to do an COSMETICAL high risk surgery, with probable secuels, it surprised me there are not so many guys talking about their mental health, so i'm doing it right now.
Im a 24 years old guy standing at 158 cm tall at night (about 5'2 to 5'3), and every day is to me a constant social anxiety situation when i go to college or some social event, i know people are surprised all the time seeing a adult dude that short, and that is so uncomfortable to me.
 I can do quadrilateral some day to reach, lets say, about 167 cm tall (5'6) which is totally reasonable to me and it could be so relieving.
At some point, i think that will solve all my problems, after all, i have so many other positive features, like a very cute face (strikingly cute at some point, the only thing that allow me to have some lucky with girls time to time), and my father, a completely self made man who born in poverty, built a fairly successful construction business over the years.,which i'm going to inherit someday, so my biggest problem rn by far its that i have the height of a 13 years old child.
It's kinda weird how much there are not so many guys my height at this forum, i guess that just confirm how much i am an outlier in the male height distribution.

I'm planning to do it at 30 years old like an upper limit.

A few years ago i proposed to my parents this surgery after realizing i was going to be this height the rest of my life, at 19 years old, so, a long time ago, and even my mother understood me and at some point she was ok with the proposal, my dad thought it was a total madness. Some months ago he told me he was worried about me not having a girlfriend since i was a teenager. Maybe he is right about how much this is a madness, because after all its a madness, mainly of you are not that short, but he doesn't seem to be aware how invisible you are to girls at this height (he is about 5'10)

mirneeelnumber1ooye

Re: I just can't live not having the hope of doing a CLL someday
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 07:38:50 PM »

Being this a forum about people willing to do an COSMETICAL high risk surgery, with probable secuels, it surprised me there are not so many guys talking about their mental health, so i'm doing it right now.
Im a 24 years old guy standing at 158 cm tall at night (about 5'2 to 5'3), and every day is to me a constant social anxiety situation when i go to college or some social event, i know people are surprised all the time seeing a adult dude that short, and that is so uncomfortable to me.
 I can do quadrilateral some day to reach, lets say, about 167 cm tall (5'6) which is totally reasonable to me and it could be so relieving.
At some point, i think that will solve all my problems, after all, i have so many other positive features, like a very cute face (strikingly cute at some point, the only thing that allow me to have some lucky with girls time to time), and my father, a completely self made man who born in poverty, built a fairly successful construction business over the years.,which i'm going to inherit someday, so my biggest problem rn by far its that i have the height of a 13 years old child.
It's kinda weird how much there are not so many guys my height at this forum, i guess that just confirm how much i am an outlier in the male height distribution.

I'm planning to do it at 30 years old like an upper limit.

A few years ago i proposed to my parents this surgery after realizing i was going to be this height the rest of my life, at 19 years old, so, a long time ago, and even my mother understood me and at some point she was ok with the proposal, my dad thought it was a total madness. Some months ago he told me he was worried about me not having a girlfriend since i was a teenager. Maybe he is right about how much this is a madness, because after all its a madness, mainly of you are not that short, but he doesn't seem to be aware how invisible you are to girls at this height (he is about 5'10)

hey buddy which area of the world are you from?

you can absolutely fix your situation and please dont feel bad about asking your dad for money, he is after all the one who procreated with your mother and let us guess, she is 5 foot tall?

your dad's height 5'10 is a real good height for males before social media so he would have absolutely no clue or ability to relate to your struggles

anyway, thats besides the point, what's done is DONE, time to fix this!

You want to do first limb lengthening on the femurs with an internal nail, and the safe limit for that is 8 cm, this will get you to about 166cm

after you recover from that you can do 5 cm more on the tibia for a perfectly reasonable 170-171 which would get you to actual human level. you will still be short, but at least at that point you can have your other qualities work for you, like your face and dad's money

beetches really care for money mainly, so you're set there, and at least at 170 you can shoemaxx to 175 so you wont have other men try to intimidate you all the time like right now

tell us which part of the world you're in so we rec some doctors for you to consult
let me know if you have questions!
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

Metaphyglv

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 08:42:46 PM »

I'm from Argentina, kinda average for word parameters i guess(?) maybe the average male height its about 175 cm tall or a little bit more.
 My mom its about 5'1.
Nah, my dad is not going to give me money for this, he is kinda right about how crazy is to do this surgery, the only thing i cant explain its how much struggle it means for a man being this short, and its compehensible. I will earn it in a few years (i hope) anyway, so i will do it with my money.
And... i want to keep myself in a conservative amount of lengthening to avoid at all cost injuries and long term problems, so i put my limit at 9 cm doing quadrilateral.

mirneeelnumber1ooye

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 08:54:49 PM »

I'm from Argentina, kinda average for word parameters i guess(?) maybe the male average height its about 175 cm tall or a little bit more a little bit more. My mom its about 5'1.
Nah, my dad is not going to give me money for this, i will earn it in a few years (i hope) anyway, so i will do it with my money.
And... i want to keep myself in a conservative amount of lengthening to avoid at all cost injuries and long term problems, so i put my limit at 9 cm doing quadrilateral.
Thanks you for your reply bro

hey buddy i want to caution you against this high road youre taking where "I'll earn it on my own in a few years", first of all how are you going to earn on your own 75000 USD for internal precice max femurs?

why waste 2 more years of your life living on nightmare mode on top of somehow earning 40 000 USD per annum free and clear savings in a third world country? HOW? WHY ?!

do yourself a favor and go sit down with your dad and explain to him that you're living life on nightmare mode, are considering suicide, and you want him to invest 80 000 USD in fixing his own mistakes for impregnating a manlet factory garden gnome sized woman

tell him that after you finish the process you want to go into his firm and learn about how he does business so you can run the company together

work his heart strings buddy boyo, you cant afford NOT to

besides your height, you lucked out with a rich dad who can pay for this, while 99% of other boys your size have to actually save up working some wageslave type of job

and dont even tell me you plan on doing cheap a$$ lon femur in turkey, that's nonsense and you should forget it

when youre done your femurs you should do internal tibia, i hope by 2026 when you do it they would be using the precicemax on tibia freely

so your dad should prepare 150 000 USD to get you to 170 so that you actually have some enjoyment out of the next 60 years of your life

and also about muh long term problems, its 8 femur + 5 tibia not 9 cm combined which is nonsense, how do you have 75 posts here and not know this?

cheers buddy boyo keep us updated how it went with the dwarf chaser
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E
Pages: [1]   Go Up