Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Serious questions regarding intercourse during/after limb lengthening  (Read 2462 times)

lldude

Hey everyone,

Can anyone here who went through limb lengthening surgery while in a relationship tell me how and when you started having sex after surgery? I have a girlfriend and we have sex daily, and going from that to no sex for months seems like a nightmare.

lldude

Re: Serious questions regarding intercourse during/after limb lengthening
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 06:31:47 PM »

Damn, no guys who went through surgery while dating can give me their input?

Winterishere

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 08:00:03 AM »

Hi lldude,
I was not in a current sexual relationship at the time of my procedure so unfortunately I cannot give you any useful tips on when the best time for this would be. What I can tell you is that my libido was almost entirely gone for probably over a week after the surgery, probably due to a mixture of medications and pain. When it comes to being sexually active with a partner, it would seem to depend on which method you chose to go with for surgery, and of course performing safe positions as to not risk any damage to your legs. But from what I experienced, after the first few weeks, it seems perfectly possible for you to be able to engage in sex with your girlfriend as long as you are safe (she might need to do the bulk of the work).

PS: There are other ways to please each other beyond penetration. Maybe this would be a good time to start :)

lldude

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:25:51 AM »

Hi lldude,
I was not in a current sxxual relationship at the time of my procedure so unfortunately I cannot give you any useful tips on when the best time for this would be. What I can tell you is that my libido was almost entirely gone for probably over a week after the surgery, probably due to a mixture of medications and pain. When it comes to being sxxually active with a partner, it would seem to depend on which method you chose to go with for surgery, and of course performing safe positions as to not risk any damage to your legs. But from what I experienced, after the first few weeks, it seems perfectly possible for you to be able to engage in sxx with your girlfriend as long as you are safe (she might need to do the bulk of the work).

Thank you for your reply Winterishere. I was mainly worried about missionary and doggy and having to be on my knees during it. I know there are workarounds, but I don't want to have to apply Cirque du Soleil positions to sxx.

PS: There are other ways to please each other beyond penetration. Maybe this would be a good time to start :)

Haha, the position for oral sxx most of the times is the same position for missionary, and I'm worried about the possible pressure on my femurs and knees. Only thing left is face sitting  ;)

Winterishere

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 07:15:51 PM »

Thank you for your reply Winterishere. I was mainly worried about missionary and doggy and having to be on my knees during it. I know there are workarounds, but I don't want to have to apply Cirque du Soleil positions to sxx.

Haha, the position for oral sxx most of the times is the same position for missionary, and I'm worried about the possible pressure on my femurs and knees. Only thing left is face sitting  ;)

I wouldn't recommend either of those positions during lengthening as you don't want to apply any additional pressure onto your legs. During orgasm your body does also tend to tense up which could cause unwanted tearing or pulling. From what I can imagine I would suggest possibly the backwards cowgirl with your girlfriends buttocks on your stomach. This would avoid any strain on your legs. That or of course have her perform oral sex. Don't be embarrassed to ask your doctor for ways that you can perform safe sex after surgery and whether it is acceptable, as that is probably the best person to ask! Good luck my man!

Penguinn

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 08:11:49 PM »

Few weeks in and she should be able to cowgirl you. No missionary for a long time.

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 04:18:54 AM »

if you feel/get horny enough you will do it, even if you have 4 lizarov frames on. It is like when one is ravenously hungry, they will eat anything.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 06:19:19 AM »

I had sex while lengthening, only spooning and thats the only position I would recommend. Cowgirl is dangerous she May crush your legs if careless. Other option is standing up with a weight bearing device again may be dangerous. Honestly your libido will diminish post op
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

ub40

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 06:50:31 PM »

She has to ride you, reverse feels better.

Once your bones heal but you're still wearing the devices you can do it standing np

Don't even entertain the idea of sex for the first few months as any sudden move will bring you a lot of pain.

Also if I was you, I would ask yourself if you're going to marry this girl. Sharing such a big secret and having a girl stick around for this for you would either mean that she'll feel entitled to you marrying her but more importantly she has a secret that can destroy you
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »

She has to ride you, reverse feels better.

Once your bones heal but you're still wearing the devices you can do it standing np

Don't even entertain the idea of sxx for the first few months as any sudden move will bring you a lot of pain.

Also if I was you, I would ask yourself if you're going to marry this girl. Sharing such a big secret and having a girl stick around for this for you would either mean that she'll feel entitled to you marrying her but more importantly she has a secret that can destroy you

what secret? slam bam thank you mam, then I don't know you and we will never meet, lol, I am sure the guy only wants some temporary action and not to make that girl part of his life

jexus

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 09:42:21 PM »

Damn, no guys who went through surgery while dating can give me their input?

I had tibial LON with monorails.
We have been having sex from the 10'th day of the surgery but she must be on the top.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

ub40

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 11:01:38 PM »

what secret? slam bam thank you mam, then I don't know you and we will never meet, lol, I am sure the guy only wants some temporary action and not to make that girl part of his life

Wow the forumers in here must be some serious studs that they can convince a girl to not only avoid their shortness but to ignore the metal pins sticking out their legs

Lets not kid ourselves, only women that will sleep with you during this surgery are either in love with you prior to it or prostitutes.

Besides op said he has a girlfriend and if he wants to just dump her when it's convenient she knows his biggest secret

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 02:41:38 AM »

Wow the forumers in here must be some serious studs that they can convince a girl to not only avoid their shortness but to ignore the metal pins sticking out their legs

Lets not kid ourselves, only women that will sleep with you during this surgery are either in love with you prior to it or working girls.

Besides op said he has a girlfriend and if he wants to just dump her when it's convenient she knows his biggest secret

Well working girls or the housekeeping lady/maid etc. are always available if you try you can easily get those in any country, even if you are no stud

McCarony

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 12:01:03 AM »

most guys here either are short or used to be short, so there's little chance they were getting laid before the surgery

ub40

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2017, 05:25:35 AM »

Well working girls or the housekeeping lady/maid etc. are always available if you try you can easily get those in any country, even if you are no stud

Do you seriously believe this? What makes maids and housekeepers suddenly have such low standards

lldude

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 07:11:39 AM »

Thank you all for your replies

Marriage is not on my mind, but it is on hers. I won't dump her anytime soon.

I told her I have a leg which is shorter than the other and I might have to correct it surgically in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up