Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How likely is death?  (Read 20523 times)

heightangel

Re: How likely is death?
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 12:25:03 AM »

That's the exception. Normally when people die it's not in the papers. And doctors protect each other.Didn't you know that? There are many malpracticing surgeons but only few scandals.

I've already published a post about the case of Claudia, a girl who did lengthening by the team of Dr Ginebreda in Barcelona, who died. Terrible scandal in Spain. Newspapers, TV... Something terrible occured. When a second authopsia was required to find out the cause of her death, her organs had disappeared. So disgusting!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justicia-para-claudia/452811688217408

Sorcerer

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2022, 10:45:18 AM »

Also than being short.

tallerwouldbenice

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2022, 05:01:14 PM »

Death appears to be very rare. I've heard of one or two cases.

If you're worried, go to the best doctors, don't do your surgery in a third-world country, and you should be fine.

That said if you're worried about such a remote possibility, you're probably not ready for LL. For most actual LL patients, death is not even an afterthought.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2022, 08:38:42 PM »

I'm a bigger fan in looking at the doctor in question rather than the country. There's great doctors in third world countries and  ty ones in first world ones.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up