Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any relible predictions? Can I achieve access to Dr.Paley's to do LL in 2027??  (Read 460 times)

Sorcerer

Hey let's just say fk to the COVID-19 cuz we are so unlucky to encounter with such fker that is hindering us from moving abroad to do LL and yeah my destination is Dr.Paley's and I hope my plan won't be devastated by this virus.
  Anyway, since I am not an American, can anyone here predict whether I can leave for Dr.Paley's to do LL around 2027? I hope the pandemic wouldn't be that horrendous during 2027 so that I couldn't have access to Palm Beah, California!
  I am god-awfully short and I am only 162cm, a 21 y.o Chinese male so LL does make a lot of sense to me and I gotta accomplish this dream! So I am reluctant to see anything that can hinder me from doing LL out of blue. :-\

SuchLL

Paley will be 71 years old by 2027. He may retire.

ReadRothbard

Hey let's just say fk to the COVID-19 cuz we are so unlucky to encounter with such fker that is hindering us from moving abroad to do LL and yeah my destination is Dr.Paley's and I hope my plan won't be devastated by this virus.
  Anyway, since I am not an American, can anyone here predict whether I can leave for Dr.Paley's to do LL around 2027? I hope the pandemic wouldn't be that horrendous during 2027 so that I couldn't have access to Palm Beah, California!
  I am god-awfully short and I am only 162cm, a 21 y.o Chinese male so LL does make a lot of sense to me and I gotta accomplish this dream! So I am reluctant to see anything that can hinder me from doing LL out of blue. :-\

I would suggest getting your tibias lengthened wherever you are, first, then following up with femurs later.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

SuchLL

I would suggest getting your tibias lengthened wherever you are, first, then following up with femurs later.

CLL is illegal in China unfortunately.

Sorcerer

Even though CLL is illegal, some surgeons still have got balls to do LL for patients LOL. But in China, you can only do external tibial lengthening and nothing else.

ReadRothbard

Is it? I don't think so. Amin Peng runs a big clinic with Dr. Xia and offers all-inclusive externals at their clinic for $35,000 up to 8 cm. IIRC the price is 1/3 of this for Chinese locals.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

SuchLL

Is it? I don't think so. Amin Peng runs a big clinic with Dr. Xia and offers all-inclusive externals at their clinic for $35,000 up to 8 cm. IIRC the price is 1/3 of this for Chinese locals.

I’m probably wrong then. I googled it in Chinese and every website I opened says it’s banned in China. It’s possible it’s legal under certain circumstances. The information is very limited and I can’t find any details.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

I have no idea what is going on at that clinic.  Dr. Peng was doing LL on his own for a while then fell off the radar.  The main site says he's there but his entry was taken down from the doctors page.  I don't know why they moved from Beijing to Kunming; maybe Dr. Xia found an official he could bribe there to stay open after it was made illegal.

http://www.leg-lengthening.com/index.html

Anyway, you could contact them and find out.

c

楼上的老外根本就不知道中国的那些做增高的医生有多垃圾..回归正题,其实佩利现在很多手术好像都是和他助手联合做,你到2027年给我的感觉那时候佩利自己应该不做手术了,会给他的传承人做。

ilovescience

楼上的老外根本就不知道中国的那些做增高的医生有多垃圾..回归正题,其实佩利现在很多手术好像都是和他助手联合做,你到2027年给我的感觉那时候佩利自己应该不做手术了,会给他的传承人做。

English: LL surgery is still not yet perfect. There are also some people who benefit from the LL in China without complications, correct? It's important to read reviews from the people who did LL and that tell about their experiences with the doctors before one makes up his mind.

中文: 您好,斷骨增高手術目前仍存在著風險!雖然如此但還是有人到中國大陸做了此手術並成功增高而且也沒有經歷過任何的後遺症,對吧?在打算給醫生做前,一定要先看看別人對他的評論,再跟醫生溝通一下,這樣才能做決定呀!

希望這有幫到您!

Sorcerer

Alright tyvm!
But this forum only allows users to speak English. But what you said should be taken into considerations eitherway.

c

你看得懂就行了,我是给你留言的,不是给他们,在这个论坛你可以发任何文字,这个无所谓
Pages: [1]   Go Up