Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinion from 5 Foot 5 inches to 5 Foot 9.5 Inches, Better Mock up  (Read 1969 times)

darkknight55

• Visitor

Do you think I would look proportional with 8 cm on femurs and 3.3 cm on the tibias?  The wingspan is 5 foot 7 inches conservatively, and weight is 147 lbs.

I think my arm span is the biggest issue, what do you think my sitting height is like 88cm or so.

Am I proportional?

https://imgur.com/a/dOFf6zA

Activatedx

Re: Opinion from 5 Foot 5 inches to 5 Foot 9.5 Inches, Better Mock up
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 12:23:54 AM »

Do you think I would look proportional with 8 cm on femurs and 3.3 cm on the tibias?  The wingspan is 5 foot 7 inches conservatively, and weight is 147 lbs.

I think my arm span is the biggest issue, what do you think my sitting height is like 88cm or so.

Am I proportional?

https://imgur.com/a/dOFf6zA

If you build your upper body

Your upper body is out of shape. Building your lats, pecs, and shoulders will make it a lot more proportional

It is very easy to build upper body, exercises like  benching along with pushups and pull-ups etc

darkknight55

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 12:32:19 AM »

I agree that would help with filling out the shoulders and the upper body.  However, what about the arms?  Would they be too short?  I don’t want to lengthen arms unless I really have too.

InFullStryde

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 01:42:32 AM »

Look just fine. Go for it.  In a few months of dedicated weight training; the upper body will fill out nicely as well.

If you have the money, time, and commitment... you should do it.

What Dr. are you considering?
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

darkknight55

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 01:50:16 AM »

I am most likely going to end up using Paley but I am also strongly considering mahoubian as well.  I plan on doing femurs in a little under 3 years from now after I can save up the rest of the money needed for the procedure and then 1-2 years after perform the tibia procedure and see how much I can lengthening Tobias to keep proportions in check.

I know paley is a lot but he is considered the best and I don’t mind saving for 3 years if it means I can get the procedure with him.  Price is why I am considering mahoubian as well though.

InFullStryde

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 01:57:22 AM »

I am most likely going to end up using Paley but I am also strongly considering mahoubian as well.  I plan on doing femurs in a little under 3 years from now after I can save up the rest of the money needed for the procedure and then 1-2 years after perform the tibia procedure and see how much I can lengthening Tobias to keep proportions in check.

I know paley is a lot but he is considered the best and I don’t mind saving for 3 years if it means I can get the procedure with him.  Price is why I am considering mahoubian as well though.

Excellent. Paley and Dr. M, are both excellent surgeons.  You cannot go wrong.  I was fortunate to have Dr. M local to where I live.
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020

Cpl2012

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 02:05:46 AM »

I have the same question. Im 5’6. And my wingspan is the same. Want to want 12 cm more both femur and tibia. But my concern is my arms are too short :(

InFullStryde

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 02:17:26 AM »

My feeling is that the added height will make you forget about the short arm situation.  5'5 and 5'6 are solid for Arm Length.   Perhaps compared to a 5'8 or 5'9 man the arms will be shorter, but not by much.   Your arm length will certainly not be noticed by Woman.

darkknight55

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2019, 05:44:18 AM »

Thank you so much for the input.  my wingspan is 5 Foot 7 inches, my starting height is 5 foot 5.25 inches in the morning.  I would be 5 Foot 8.35 inches with femur surgery, and if I do both femur and tibia I would be 5 foot 9.5 inches.  The image in my first post is me at 5 Foot 9.5 inches with my 5 foot 7 inch wingspan but I am concerned that it looks too short, considering that I would also be wearing shoes.  barefoot I would have a -2.5 inch ape index and IDK if that would be noticeable.

Also, if you do a second surgery are you going to get it with Dr. Mahoubian as well?

Activatedx

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2019, 09:17:55 AM »

Thank you so much for the input.  my wingspan is 5 Foot 7 inches, my starting height is 5 foot 5.25 inches in the morning.  I would be 5 Foot 8.35 inches with femur surgery, and if I do both femur and tibia I would be 5 foot 9.5 inches.  The image in my first post is me at 5 Foot 9.5 inches with my 5 foot 7 inch wingspan but I am concerned that it looks too short, considering that I would also be wearing shoes.  barefoot I would have a -2.5 inch ape index and IDK if that would be noticeable.

Also, if you do a second surgery are you going to get it with Dr. Mahoubian as well?

You’ll be fine if you arms are slightly short in proportion it wouldn’t really be noticeable or matter. Your main concern should be doing exercises to build lats pecs shoulder. Overall upper body should get bigger. I am about half an inch taller than you and as a former wrestler and martial artist, I am very low body fat and toned muscular and my mock-up I did looks completely normal because I have large pecs and shoulder width. Also my wingspan is long for my height as I used to swim a lot I would guess. Stretches can slightly lengthen arm length but you will have to do them every single day routinely

gustavklimt

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2019, 11:36:00 AM »

Try doing a mock up 7cm femur and 4.2cm tibia I think that should look better

InFullStryde

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2019, 06:17:49 PM »

Hi Darknight,

I'm glad to assist. If I were to get the second surgery done on my tibias ( I did femurs), I would 100% go with Dr. Mahboubian.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up