Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skipping leg day in the gym?  (Read 524 times)

Hobbit

Skipping leg day in the gym?
« on: September 22, 2023, 01:27:37 PM »

If I plan to do the surgery, is it better to skip leg days in the gym? My legs is one of my strong points and I am able to lift heavy loads. I’m afraid lifting heavier will result in too much muscle which could make the surgery even more painful.

Omar

Re: Skipping leg day in the gym?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 02:46:55 PM »

Same problem as you after that I'm not super muscular but my legs make up a good percentage of my weight. I think that you should not build up too much muscle for this procedure at the risk of having muscle pain when lying down.

Charizard

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 02:13:04 PM »

If I plan to do the surgery, is it better to skip leg days in the gym? My legs is one of my strong points and I am able to lift heavy loads. I’m afraid lifting heavier will result in too much muscle which could make the surgery even more painful.

I believe its the opposite because you will lose alot of that muscles because as you lengthen your legs they will also elongated so they will get thinner because of it. Also you will be mostly on resting position all day so it also will cause muscle loss.
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

EndGame

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 04:30:54 PM »

I believe that generally there's a trade-off. More muscle usually results in more blood flow and better bone formation. Unfortunately, more muscle can often lead to more challenging stretching. I had very strong legs and far better bone growth than most but also much more pain than most.

Omar

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 04:53:07 PM »

and how are you today?  How much did you lengthen with what methods?

guy_incognito

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2023, 07:00:19 PM »

No idea m8 but my legs are noodles right now. And I was able to squat 130kg for reps not that long ago.

YOUNGandSTRONG

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2023, 01:21:33 AM »

This thought also had me somewhat tormented, currently I train legs only once a week and I stretch 3 days a week. My legs have never been big due to genetics, but they are strong and toned. I honestly believe that if it is possible to lift heavy loads again like before surgery, it will only be a frustrating and painfully slow process that will require a lot of patience and perseverance just like  the first day you did a squat in your life, all from 0
A handsome boy who just wants to be tall

Aiming for Betzbone at Becker/Betz Institute.
Pages: [1]   Go Up