Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: It pains me that a short girl called me short  (Read 2614 times)

Unknown

It pains me that a short girl called me short
« on: January 29, 2023, 06:07:06 PM »

Well i was talking to this friend of mine and her being 4'10 called me short at 5'5 as a joke. Well i know it is short but what the fk. You are way shorter than me i dont use that as a joke. It fking hurts man.

GrowTow

Re: It pains me that a short girl called me short
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 06:16:07 PM »

You coming on this forum to express how you feel shows that your problem isn't your height but maybe a lot more unfortunately.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

bocklecrt3

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2023, 06:26:27 PM »

Well i was talking to this friend of mine and her being 4'10 called me short at 5'5 as a joke. Well i know it is short but what the fk. You are way shorter than me i dont use that as a joke. It fking hurts man.

the issue is that short women dont think there is something wrong with them as females live in a different reality, for example this 3'8" 20 yo female disregarded this 5 foot tall dude

because there is always a degenerate chad lookin to pedomaxx around every corner ready to give these sub 5ft tall women a chance:

yes thats the new boyfriend

point of the story is not to listen to women about ANYTHING and just follow your plan and do your thing

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2023, 06:55:54 PM »

People are starting to discriminate against short women now because they know if they have kids with them there kids will be shorter....which is hilarious because they started this whole heightism thing and now its come full circle to them.

Maybe theres some guys that will go for it but I know a lot of guys who wont date short women now.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.

informationispower

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 07:00:00 PM »

While a man's height is considered an important physical attribute everywhere across the globe, as someone who lives in Europe I must admit that it is nowhere as near as bad as in the USA. And I live in one of the most superficial countries in Europe

bocklecrt3

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2023, 07:20:25 PM »

People are starting to discriminate against short women now because they know if they have kids with them there kids will be shorter....which is hilarious because they started this whole heightism thing and now its come full circle to them.

Maybe theres some guys that will go for it but I know a lot of guys who wont date short women now.

i have to say that i do not communicate with any woman below 5'9 anymore in a romantic manner and ideally i go for 5'11-6ft tall girls who are kinda easy if you know how to push their height insecurity buttons

go strictly for tall women lads!

thats the only way to make sure our kids will make it!

Marconi

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2023, 07:44:36 PM »

I married 6ft tall girs and we are happy for many years.
Still, at 6'2" I don't feel too tall for her  ;D

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2023, 07:46:16 PM »

i have to say that i do not communicate with any woman below 5'9 anymore in a romantic manner and ideally i go for 5'11-6ft tall girls who are kinda easy if you know how to push their height insecurity buttons

go strictly for tall women lads!

thats the only way to make sure our kids will make it!

My absolute cutoff is 5'6.  But I prefer 5'7 and over.  My sons will NOT be doing this lengthening sh!t

Unknown

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2023, 07:54:57 PM »

You coming on this forum to express how you feel shows that your problem isn't your height but maybe a lot more unfortunately.
Thats odd coming from someone posting an empty diary months before surgery to seek validation. Quad lengthening at your height shows deep seated insecurity than just height dysphoria. Quad lengthening is way more crippling than bilateral. Please, take a look at yourself before judging others. Laughable that you put your quad end goal before even starting your first lengthening. 

informationispower

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2023, 08:12:44 PM »

Thats odd coming from someone posting an empty diary months before surgery to seek validation. Quad lengthening at your height shows deep seated insecurity than just height dysphoria. Quad lengthening is way more crippling than bilateral. Please, take a look at yourself before judging others. Laughable that you put your quad end goal before even starting your first lengthening.

When and where are you doing your surgery?

informationispower

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2023, 08:13:39 PM »

My absolute cutoff is 5'6.  But I prefer 5'7 and over.  My sons will NOT be doing this lengthening sh!t

I guess I am doing a dissevice being with a 5'2 girl then

Unknown

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2023, 08:24:20 PM »

When and where are you doing your surgery?

I can see why many people lurk and dont make diaries, too much negativity for people to have a peace of mind recovering during the surgery. Well Donghoon is not replying, probably have to find other places. I'm still trying to contact him but to no avail.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2023, 08:54:26 PM »

I guess I am doing a dissevice being with a 5'2 girl then

I mean this is going to sound f*cked up and I apologize for that.  But if you have a son its basically over for that guy.  Why would that be appealing?  I would never want to selfishly have a kid for my own happiness just so he can suffer his whole life.

Now if you dont want kids then who tf cares.

Really not trying to sound like an ahole but thats how I view it for myself.  Id rather not have kids than have kids with a short girl and potentially have a son that really struggles and is unhappy.

informationispower

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2023, 09:08:23 PM »

I mean this is going to sound f*cked up and I apologize for that.  But if you have a son its basically over for that guy.  Why would that be appealing?  I would never want to selfishly have a kid for my own happiness just so he can suffer his whole life.

Now if you dont want kids then who tf cares.

Really not trying to sound like an ahole but thats how I view it for myself.  Id rather not have kids than have kids with a short girl and potentially have a son that really struggles and is unhappy.

I get where it comes from. But if I will have a son, I will give him GH. But there is also the possibility of having girls.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2023, 09:34:09 PM »

I get where it comes from. But if I will have a son, I will give him GH. But there is also the possibility of having girls.

I dont know much about giving GH but if that works then thats great.

GrowTow

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2023, 09:50:22 PM »

Firstly, I set up my diary 2 weeks in advance, not months.

Secondly, I know my insecurity is my height but there's nothing more than that. I'm not crying about a girl calling me short. Stop acting like an incel. You got called short and ran to this forum for validation from other incels. I'm sorry we're not the same, there's two types of people on this forum. The ones who live a normal life despite their height like myself and then people like you who have fallen into a deep hole.

Lastly, of course I put my quad goal. Whether it takes 6 months or 6 years, i'll get it done. I didn't know there's a time frame for how far along I can set my goal.

Quintet

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2023, 10:12:05 PM »

While a man's height is considered an important physical attribute everywhere across the globe, as someone who lives in Europe I must admit that it is nowhere as near as bad as in the USA. And I live in one of the most superficial countries in Europe
USA, China, and Korea. Three most discrimantory countries all over the world .
USA is notorious for its racist discriminations but it is also discriminatory in other regards including height like u said and IQ and so on. There are many IQ tests there to spot giftedness and place the gifted by this way. They produce 99% of IQ tests you can know of, including online, clinic, admission, achievement, ability, army tests etc.

China is not discriminatory to minority but also to races, which as you can see is not exclusive to USA only. And they are discriminatory to height face IQ money etc. I'd say they are less racism but the most discriminatory country undoubtedly. I have seen many Chineses in my country which are of a large sample size like hundreds and they appear to me to be obsessed with competing with others, be sophiscated at 'taking advanges of others' and very uncourteous. I went to concerts for many times and every time they commented over the choirs arbitrarily or else so aloud that I could hear them far away. I am not anti-xeno or else but they gimme bad impressions all the time.

Well as for Korea, they are very discriminatory to height and face.

Europe as I heard generally is not discriminatory but I am not sure which country you are living in as an exception.

Kanye Western

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2023, 10:15:07 PM »

I'm sorry we're not the same, there's two types of people on this forum. The ones who live a normal life despite their height like myself and then people like you who have fallen into a deep hole.

Why does it matter if it was a girl that called him short? Irrespective if a boy called him short it would be the same thing, no need for sexism.

Also your quote literally makes 0 sense. “Live a normal life”? If your life was so normal you wouldn’t be on this forum considering doing this procedure.

It’s bad enough we get mentally scaring words from people taller than us, but why must we short individuals give ourselves these mental scars also?

GrowTow

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2023, 10:23:49 PM »

Why does it matter if it was a girl that called him short? Irrespective if a boy called him short it would be the same thing, no need for sxxism.

Also your quote literally makes 0 sense. “Live a normal life”? If your life was so normal you wouldn’t be on this forum considering doing this procedure.

It’s bad enough we get mentally scaring words from people taller than us, but why must we short individuals give ourselves these mental scars also?

Sexism??? I'm not sure where you've got that from.

Live a normal life means be social, be confident with other things. Everyone has a few insecurities, everyone on here is insecure about their height. I am only insecure about this 1 thing hence why I can live a normal life in all other ways. I have a job, I have a gf, i'm not chronically online. If someone said something to me i'd have my friends to message. I simply said it's a bit concerning that OP decided to come on here as the 1st thing.

LL will better my life, it's not going to change it. That's what an insecurity is. If your height has crippled your life mentally, socially and physically then that's more of a disorder.

Kanye Western

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2023, 10:33:54 PM »

Live a normal life means be social, be confident with other things. Everyone has a few insecurities, everyone on here is insecure about their height. I am only insecure about this 1 thing hence why I can live a normal life in all other ways. I have a job, I have a gf, i'm not chronically online. If someone said something to me i'd have my friends to message. I simply said it's a bit concerning that OP decided to come on here as the 1st thing.

LL will better my life, it's not going to change it. That's what an insecurity is. If your height has crippled your life mentally, socially and physically then that's more of a disorder.

How do you know he's not currently living a normal life, with a good job, gf? This forum is meant to be a "safe space", where we all have same common grounds - our issues with being short.

There was no need to attack the guy like that.

Quintet

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2023, 10:46:07 PM »

Why does it matter if it was a girl that called him short? Irrespective if a boy called him short it would be the same thing, no need for sxxism.

His so-called 'normal life' stands for a 'psychiatrically normal life', in contrast to 'neurotically normal life'.
His motivation of doing LL derives from neurosis and he wanted to indicate he did not go psychotic mode like vengeful incel murders or something like that yet, and he suggested it was okay for every short pal to have neurosis but not to resort to inceldom or at least hypersensitivity to what others say, because of their angsts in real life. Neurosis is different from psychosis.

I don't experience any humiliations at all. What he said is also what I want to say as another very short pal. Clearly there are more and more candidates for therapy coming up on this forum by my observation, not kidding.(well I am not saying OP necessarily has gone psychotic mode but this post can indicate something bad about him for sure more or less, like hypersensivity)

If you make sure you are already not only just neurotic and you are psychotic now, LL will not help you much. You will still be unhappy after LL, though your psychosis will be reduced for sure, but your mindset is still psychiatrically abnormal.

Well let's not keep digressing. For Op's unhappy experience I want to say it's normal in all fairness and actually short girls are more obsessed with height than normal and tall girls. But of course you can't be shorter than tall girls too much otherwise everything will be hard on the eyes. Personally I will instead suggest to seek normal girls because it is optimal.

Quintet

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2023, 11:01:26 PM »

GH is very expensive, to the degree it will cost you as much as a tibial/femural lengthening in a three-world country, and it also has limited effect, like 12cm in the best case of the best case(on average 6-7cm but the ages since which the children inject HGH vary and I forget the average age. So just take my words with a grain of salt), as well as potiential horrible side-effects like Diabetes. I also heard some guys died of using GH via this forum, maybe just because of Diabetes or other fatal diseases it caused. And Acromegaly is another big potiential issue if you don't dose your children properly.

GrowTow

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2023, 12:38:18 AM »

His so-called 'normal life' stands for a 'psychiatrically normal life', in contrast to 'neurotically normal life'.
His motivation of doing LL derives from neurosis and he wanted to indicate he did not go psychotic mode like vengeful incel murders or something like that yet, and he suggested it was okay for every short pal to have neurosis but not to resort to inceldom or at least hypersensitivity to what others say, because of their angsts in real life. Neurosis is different from psychosis.

I don't experience any humiliations at all. What he said is also what I want to say as another very short pal. Clearly there are more and more candidates for therapy coming up on this forum by my observation, not kidding.(well I am not saying OP necessarily has gone psychotic mode but this post can indicate something bad about him for sure more or less, like hypersensivity)

If you make sure you are already not only just neurotic and you are psychotic now, LL will not help you much. You will still be unhappy after LL, though your psychosis will be reduced for sure, but your mindset is still psychiatrically abnormal.

Well let's not keep digressing. For Op's unhappy experience I want to say it's normal in all fairness and actually short girls are more obsessed with height than normal and tall girls. But of course you can't be shorter than tall girls too much otherwise everything will be hard on the eyes. Personally I will instead suggest to seek normal girls because it is optimal.

Exactly what I was trying to say. Someone understands.

The people on this forum should seek therapy before seeking LL.

LL is only going to enhance you. It's not going to completely change your sad little life.

1team

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2023, 01:10:22 AM »

the issue is that short women dont think there is something wrong with them as females live in a different reality, for example this 3'8" 20 yo female disregarded this 5 foot tall dude

because there is always a degenerate chad lookin to pedomaxx around every corner ready to give these sub 5ft tall women a chance:

yes thats the new boyfriend

point of the story is not to listen to women about ANYTHING and just follow your plan and do your thing

LMAO at the Chad with the midget girl!!! Young women can't lose its unbelievable.

tempthrowaway

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2023, 03:33:44 AM »

Exactly what I was trying to say. Someone understands.

The people on this forum should seek therapy before seeking LL.

LL is only going to enhance you. It's not going to completely change your sad little life.

I think therapy has limited benefits, but I’m also in the mindset of “be happy at your current height, then use LL to improve your life.”  It should come from a place of strength, not weakness.

Unknown

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2023, 03:43:16 AM »

How do you know he's not currently living a normal life, with a good job, gf? This forum is meant to be a "safe space", where we all have same common grounds - our issues with being short.

There was no need to attack the guy like that.

Thank you. I am actually dating someone casually at the moment but unfortunately I cant seem to make it serious due to my fixation with height. And GrowTow is full of  , self projectioning his own inc*ldom into others. Something is clearly not right in his head if he wants to do LL twice, so i highly doubt his issues are all height related.

Lastly, of course I put my quad goal. Whether it takes 6 months or 6 years, i'll get it done. I didn't know there's a time frame for how far along I can set my goal.
Your a clown, ur post history indicates in 2018 u are gonna get it done next year and now its 2023 and you still dont know? Are you alright mate? No one is gonna care if you Quad LL besides yourself. It was a rant on how short guys face prejudice. I dont know how you are self-projecting your inc*ldom onto others. Nothing i said indicated misogyny. You need to grow up(literally and figuratively). You will still be sad after your quad surgery. Boo hoo not 6 ft. Im only doing tis to get to average height. Please go and cry more

sxxism??? I'm not sure where you've got that from.

Your funny, if your life is that satisfying you wouldnt even need to come here everyday to seek validation. Why not tell everyone you know about it? Clearly you know everyone will gaslight you and tell you height is in your head. Yeah please go and cry to your friends about how ur height affects your daily life to the point you want to break your legs twice lmao. I wouldnt let anyone but my closest friends know and even then i dont rant to them constantly, it gets annoying. Have some empathy before commenting on my thread, i didnt come here to start an argument and the first thing you commented on the thread was to insult me. Piss off

Quintet

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2023, 04:55:31 AM »

I think therapy has limited benefits, but I’m also in the mindset of “be happy at your current height, then use LL to improve your life.”  It should come from a place of strength, not weakness.
Therapy will not even have benefits instead just be a waste of money but it still has values.
Sometimes it is true that if the other side is not yourself they can't understand you well but sometimes you need to reevaluate everything in a non-personal perspective. Therapy is valid in the latter case.
And medication can enhance your mindset through your biochemistry of your brain as known to all.
It also depends on how good your therapist is, how dedicated into the improvement you are yourself, etc.

Quintet

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2023, 05:05:57 AM »

Thank you. I am actually dating someone casually at the moment but unfortunately I cant seem to make it serious due to my fixation with height. And GrowTow is full of  , self projectioning his own inc*ldom into others. Something is clearly not right in his head if he wants to do LL twice, so i highly doubt his issues are all height related.Your a clown, ur post history indicates in 2018 u are gonna get it done next year and now its 2023 and you still dont know? Are you alright mate? No one is gonna care if you Quad LL besides yourself. It was a rant on how short guys face prejudice. I dont know how you are self-projecting your inc*ldom onto others. Nothing i said indicated misogyny. You need to grow up(literally and figuratively). You will still be sad after your quad surgery. Boo hoo not 6 ft. Im only doing tis to get to average height. Please go and cry more
Your funny, if your life is that satisfying you wouldnt even need to come here everyday to seek validation. Why not tell everyone you know about it? Clearly you know everyone will gaslight you and tell you height is in your head. Yeah please go and cry to your friends about how ur height affects your daily life to the point you want to break your legs twice lmao. I wouldnt let anyone but my closest friends know and even then i dont rant to them constantly, it gets annoying. Have some empathy before commenting on my thread, i didnt come here to start an argument and the first thing you commented on the thread was to insult me. Piss off
If you have fixation with your height, don't date. It is not a mandate but a suggestion so take it or leave it. Insecurity is always a terminator to a relationship in all fairness. The partner will never accept his/her partner if she/he is suffering from inferior complexities because it will be debilitating to keep vigilant about whether his/her behaviours and words will hurt your feelings, and that can also indicate you don't love the partner enough, otherwise you will not feel inferior.

Imagine this scenario to help you understand better:

F:'Hey honey, why do you look upset all the day?'
M:'*Sigh. A short girl who is only 4'8 herself called me short today'

You know the ending right?

Clearly if you check his history carefully you will find out he is really too busy with his own life(he does not post here frequently and he had a long time not to post at all). And he said all what he said totally out of kindness. I don't get why you got pissed off.

Kanye Western

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2023, 08:58:33 AM »

If you have fixation with your height, don't date. It is not a mandate but a suggestion so take it or leave it. Insecurity is always a terminator to a relationship in all fairness. The partner will never accept his/her partner if she/he is suffering from inferior complexities because it will be debilitating to keep vigilant about whether his/her behaviours and words will hurt your feelings, and that can also indicate you don't love the partner enough, otherwise you will not feel inferior.

This is spot on! I must add also, being insecure around not only relationships but also friends and colleagues has same implication also (for me anyways)

You’re very good with words Quintet, you get this whole stigma.

GrowTow

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2023, 04:39:33 PM »

Thank you. I am actually dating someone casually at the moment but unfortunately I cant seem to make it serious due to my fixation with height. And GrowTow is full of  , self projectioning his own inc*ldom into others. Something is clearly not right in his head if he wants to do LL twice, so i highly doubt his issues are all height related.Your a clown, ur post history indicates in 2018 u are gonna get it done next year and now its 2023 and you still dont know? Are you alright mate? No one is gonna care if you Quad LL besides yourself. It was a rant on how short guys face prejudice. I dont know how you are self-projecting your inc*ldom onto others. Nothing i said indicated misogyny. You need to grow up(literally and figuratively). You will still be sad after your quad surgery. Boo hoo not 6 ft. Im only doing tis to get to average height. Please go and cry more

So there must be something wrong with me to want 2 surgeries? It's normal. I'm from the UK. Average height is 178cm. With 2 operations I will be average height. I'm not aiming for the stars.

And yes, I was ready to have the surgery in 2018 but then changed my mind as I wasn't confident with any of my option. Many others also have been been on here for man years. I am doing this surgery now as I am finally ready. I am still in my early early 20s so it's perfect. Nor did I say that anyone will care if I do quads. You're making up arguments in your own brain.

I'm not sure if you've read someone else's message and thought it was me or just misunderstood me because I haven't said anything about you being misogynist and as you've mentioned yourself, you're doing your surgery to be average height, so am I. Idc about being 6ft, not sure where you got that from either.

I didn't come here to seek any validation either, none of my posts can be interpreted in any way to be seeking validation. I'm just confused as to why you've said half the things you have as I've not said anything about them. Leave it here.

Unknown

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2023, 08:15:24 AM »

So there must be something wrong with me to want 2 surgeries? It's normal. I'm from the UK. Average height is 178cm. With 2 operations I will be average height. I'm not aiming for the stars.

And yes, I was ready to have the surgery in 2018 but then changed my mind as I wasn't confident with any of my option. Many others also have been been on here for man years. I am doing this surgery now as I am finally ready. I am still in my early early 20s so it's perfect. Nor did I say that anyone will care if I do quads. You're making up arguments in your own brain.

I'm not sure if you've read someone else's message and thought it was me or just misunderstood me because I haven't said anything about you being misogynist and as you've mentioned yourself, you're doing your surgery to be average height, so am I. Idc about being 6ft, not sure where you got that from either.

I didn't come here to seek any validation either, none of my posts can be interpreted in any way to be seeking validation. I'm just confused as to why you've said half the things you have as I've not said anything about them. Leave it here.

Okay, im not gonna continue. Screw it. Just dont judge others prematurely based off a simple question. Hope your surgery goes well!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up